Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (10114 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
My thoughts actually, i think more often than not, Nigerians tend

to "ping" with the opposite sex all in a bid to end up in each others bed.

Most guys chat with ladies, invite them over with just ONE aim in mind.

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by dealordea(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
Cos you done it! So don't tell me we men want it that way, most expecially when ladies are shy to express their feelings! Thank God for the bb, a lot of guys would have died virgin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ op..Are you talking from personal experience? undecided
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by pinkydaisy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
So true,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
BlueBarbie: @ op..Are you talking from personal experience? undecided

Personal experience ke?

i dont have a BB,

just from close observation really.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
Mods! Sexuality section please! Since una dey ontop all my threads.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
bennyraz: Mods! Sexuality section please! Since una dey ontop all my threads.

I dont want my thread moved to sexuality section PLSSSSSSSSSS! angry
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
@OP. Communication as a whole promotes promiscuity. And like they say bad communication corrupts good manners.

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

Personal experience ke?

i dont have a BB,

just from close observation really.

So after your close observation, are you willing to join the BB babes?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by AZeD1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC: My thoughts actually, i think more often than not, Nigerians tend

[Most guys chat with ladies, invite them over with just ONE aim in mind while most ladies chat with guys with ONE aim in mind(Obtain money/brasilian hair during bedmatics)

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
J12:

So after your close observation, are you willing to join the BB babes?

Oh yeah! But i m not gonna ping no one. lol
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by achi4u(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2012
thaz the way it is,once a guy hookup with a gal...what do you expect from them to be chating? it is just a 69 position tin.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by stepo707: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

Oh yeah! But i m not gonna ping no one. lol

Interesting! wink

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by soloscom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
yeah
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by enomakos(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2012
that just the way it is
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by straighthome: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
what a way to generalise.... that does not also say you are very wrong but its not black or white. my colleagues and i ping most of the time getting important info round to each other if mail isnt so convenient even if its availlable on same platform....we share a lot of banter and jokes vis bb and it is fun promoting a lot team bonding , within allowable limits even though i dont care if any ones amongst us are going beyond limits...it is their life grin......so is our pinging promoting promisquity....no no no grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by angayejuni: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
stepo707:

Interesting! wink
Funny that's hw we all start as virgins and we end up sucking pussies and cocks like crazy folks. If µ buy Å bb µ'll definitely hook up if possible f*ck one guy.. That'§ Å fact

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by dealordea(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op is looking for mugu who will buy her bb so she could go advance more
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by DonXavi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
I really thought as much.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Koolking(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
Since I am not pingy I dont own a BB, I prefer sitting on the fence and not shooting myself in the leg.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by pendo89(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Irresponsible people always look for something/somebody to blame so as to justify their actions.

Does a BB have a mind of its own? Aren't you the one in control or does it run itself?

If one can become promiscous through the BB then he/she can as well become a criminal through the same.

But why promiscous and not a criminal? Because you CHOOSE to be promiscous.

BB is only a gadget to aid in communication. The line of communication you engage in is your biz not the bb.

9 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by born2boink(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
BB BadBabe,BadBoy,BadBerry

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by ImaIma1(f): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
anoda bb haters thread. when purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.a bb is for all forms of communication like other fones.if someone jumps into a bed due to chats, dt means its typical of d person to do such things with or without a bb.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
guns don't kill people, people kill people wink

Same rules apply

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by lifestyle1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2012
You are entitled to your own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Tropilo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
BB is synonym for promiscuity. This is besides other terribly vices.
Even some married women are very guilty of this. A friend and his wife came on hols from Lag, i noticed d wife was always button pressing and her ping sound was damn to frequent. When i jokingly teased her about it. She could only manage a cunning smile, her husband even jabbed that her BB was her 1st hubby. Somehow, i got curious and did some 007/CSI stuff and found out that she was arranging to see one 'oyinbo' SHELL staff in PH. My mouth no fit talk till today.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Exponental(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC: My thoughts actually, i think more often than not, Nigerians tend

Most guys chat with ladies, invite them over with just ONE aim in mind.

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.

poor man thinking.......(one way traffic)
if I may ask, do u sleep with all ur "toasters"?
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
deal_ordea: Op is looking for mugu who will buy her bb so she could go advance more

OP would never need anyone's dime to buy a common dung like BB as she is comfortable in her own little way.

Got it?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by sigba(f): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
Just passing by.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Tropilo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
2buff: guns don't kill people, people kill people wink

Same rules apply

Pls buy a gun and dont use it. Late MKO once said that power was like a new dress and nothing will stop d holder from using it even if its once. Misuse is always d problem.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
pendo89: Irresponsible people always look for something/somebody to blame so as to justify their actions.

Does a BB have a mind of its own? Aren't you the one in control or does it run itself?

If one can become promiscous through the BB then he/she can as well become a criminal through the same.

But why promiscous and not a criminal? Because you CHOOSE to be promiscous.

BB is only a gadget to aid in communication. The line of communication you engage in is your biz not the bb.

This reply kinda sound unfriendly, chill out, ok?
this is an amicable thread,its not compulsory you post as u can as well stroll past.

Mind u, i m not irresponsible in any way (in case u insinuated that in ur reply).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 7 / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.