Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out (69421 Views)

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nzecorneboy: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2013
Its a pity he is gone is that he is gone. RIP man na xo lyf dy
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by wordcat(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2013
Still wondering why dat God was unable to save Loph and his only sister.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by zaachi: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2013
U neva can tell....mc loph wife may be responsible....cases like these occurs when the woman is an ogbanje....ogbanje's like striking most on the way to the marriage of their client

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Localtrouble: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Abu Mikey: The Old woman might be saying the truth tho!!

Leave them now..they are forgetting this is Africa, why did he insist that 'his' money should not be given to a pregnant woman who was supposed to die along side her husband? Why was he concerned about where the wife sat in the vehicle? It doesn't take much to figure a wicked person or their plans..they always expose themselves especially if things don't work the way they planned it to
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Ajasnoop: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ldpele: R.I.P once more mc loph a.k.a Alora Jo... may geometric product continue to see ua mum n ua sea lace through. awu...!!!

So MC Loph was a bucket
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by standfirm: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
dangiwa09: Ignorant Nigerians, no wonder the country is such a sewer. Someone died in a car accident, and another man, who was nowhere near the scene is now blamed for the accident and deaths, all in the name of tales-by-moonlight believe called "rituals". And the media actually reported this, and some people buy it hook line and sinker. At this rate, it will take Nigeria/Nigerians over 100 years to get civilized, big shame!
Any one who does nt believe in D spirituality of man is a walking corpse. dis tins happen in Africa particularly in Naija and dis gat notin 2 do with civilization so believe it or nt dos ar powers in high places even d bible attest 2 it so take dis message wit a open heart and pray it doesn't happen 2 u
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by AbuMikey(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Localtrouble:

Leave them now..they are forgetting this is Africa, why did he insist that 'his' money should not be given to a pregnant woman who was supposed to die along side her husband? Why was he concerned about where the wife sat in the vehicle? It doesn't take much to figure a wicked person or their plans..they always expose themselves especially if things don't work the way they planned it to
Tell them oo
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by AbuMikey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Cornel88: How? Or is it because she is an old woman?
Read the Post I quoted above!! You idioot
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Mystery11(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:

What the F! is this?

If you can't write in English, just write in your dialect and others will translate it into English instead of butchering oyibo the way you did. As a matter of fact, a couple of gbagaun is permissible.

But the way you write---Jeeeeeeesus Christ!

Doctor my a.s.s

Hey!! cool Commend the babe for writing such a long story in a short form with a mobile.She is not in an English essay exam when she wrote that.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Mystery11(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
DrBaby:
Hallo dear, first of all, being a doctor has little or nothing to do wt my understandn d english language...people train n practice using even local languages in oda countries.
Secondly, its now out of fashion to come on a public, faceless and unofficial forum to correct peoples' use of english...like srsly, r u for real?
By d way, please wat r ur qualifications? ?..aw much of english lang do u knw...aw much of ur local dialect av u learnt before u go really gaga fightin for anoda mans' language.
Do u realise dis is like a chat room?, and d mix of colloquial english, abbreviations and all sort of 'short-forms' are allowed.
English has changed and des days...a lotta tins r now allowed particularly if its nt on a legal document.
If u must knw, I av neva scored below A grade in any english exam I eva wrote....even jamb (I scored 285 wen it was stl tough)....I wrote d ielts exam (designed by british ppl...u really dont wanna knw my score)...just got my masters degree frm d prestigious UCL and neva had problems wt english in all my essays n dissertation... (graduated as one of d best)....
I practise here daily speakin to ppl whose native lang is english...n no one has eva said dey do nt understand me...wat is ur prob...even d english man makes lots of mistakes...n depending on where dey grew up...d english lang is diff in terms of tenses n structure...
Before u hang urself, just take it easy, english is even goin out of fashion..start learning chinese or mandarin...dts where d world power is headn now...so very soon u wl b pro enof to correct ppl.
Silence wld av bn d best answer for u...bt just incase der r odas like u whose only job is bein an 'english police'..u folks can all learn...thank u

I like your original write up and this follow up but quite disagree with you on the bolded. Even China is aggressively learning English to be abreast of the world pace.Every country is trying to incorporate English in their curriculum.

Sooner or later, just like one-denomination theory, English is being positioned to be world spoken language.

I like your English shortening skill,you write like me when I am not in the mood for long English.disregard ''bad belles''
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by eduappollo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
aproko247:

http://myemag.net/exclusive-mc-lophs-mom-cries-out-emeka-morgan-killed-my-son-and-abandoned-me-in-poverty-the-adoption-of-mc-lophs-son-was-a-media-stuntmore-messy-can-of-warms-on/
Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=4250

its possible because,why did he tried or even trying to know where the only survivor was sitting when the accident happened.We re Africans and we know what is ritual and how it exist.Secondly,why was he so anxious for lady to attend her husband's burial while the entire family had decided that she should not attend,maybe a revelation from a man of God.Well na God know shaaa.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by eduappollo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
But he is saying the truth because world power is now going down to china.You know English and can't not speak china,hey,you better start learning Chinese language if u ve the opportunity.
Mystery 1:

I like your original write up and this follow up but quite disagree with you on the bolded. Even China is aggressively learning English to be abreast of the world pace.Every country is trying to incorporate English in their curriculum.

Sooner or later, just like one-denomination theory, English is being positioned to be world spoken language.

I like your English shortening skill,you write like me when I am not in the mood for long English.disregard ''bad belles''
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Diamondpicture(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
Honnestly speaken these emeka oguejiofor has realy done alot for many artist from the eastern part of dis country i am into music marketing so i know these man so much he is just a generous man that wants his name to be heard all over the country the dude sells cars so he pays most of the artist with a car gift he has done it for more than 8 artists that i know these guy came back from barcelona spain where he plays basketball you guys can listen to morocco or ozoemena these names are big names in the igbo music genre when u listen to thier music what u hear is that God should bless morgan entertainment 1 truth that i know and want people to knw is that smoking and driving is the worst thing that can happen to any man
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by WINDSOW(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
May MC Loaf of bread rest in piece.Morgan,u try dey drop sumtyn @lst †Φ support
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Cornel88(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Read the Post I quoted above!! You idioot
Thank you.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by obyikye(f): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Nkea dikwa very seriousoooo.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2013
nawa o. all these R I P music wey all of una dy even sing sef.
hmmmm. nawa o.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by niceeric(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by warlordd(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2023
AbuMikey:
The Old woman might be saying the truth tho!!
She was right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.