Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out (69416 Views)

The P-square Split: Why Blame The Wives? By Emeka Oparah / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
WHEN WAS HE KILLED ? RECENTLY ?
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: WHEN WAS HE KILLED ? RECENTLY ?
He died sometime in 2011.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Tinoxky: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
I can't Find any conviencing fact about Emeka morgan' hand in Mc Loph's dead in this whole story! MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME HERE please!
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
991: did emeka morgan dig the pot-hole at Ore-Lagos road? nonsense!!
but on the other side of my brain -- a rich man give an old woman money tell am make e no give a particular person, d woman break the occult rich man rule and never set her eye on the rich man again. dat could make an interesting nollywood movie.
R.I.P MC Loph

Na wa o
Did MC not die from a car accident?
Didn't someone post the mangled up car?
Did Emeka arrange the accident or what
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
ItsModella:
He died sometime in 2011.
SO WHY BRING IT UP NOW ? I GUESS ITS A SLOW NEWS DAY ON FRONTPAGE grin grin grin SUP HUN
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
omo! See that accident scene o! Loph's babe na real testimony. I see why the family is after morgan. What does he have with the innocent gal,can it be its becos she survived?

Make them allow the dead rest in peace joor. If morgan helps,fine,if he doesn't,make them help themselves.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by abu12: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
norseman2: @Op, must u use d word "igbo rapper" if its dbanj or olamide will u use yoruba rapper? Idiottt

Stop this hatred
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHY BRING IT UP NOW ? I GUESS ITS A SLOW NEWS DAY ON FRONTPAGE grin grin grin SUP HUN
I'm good, you? smiley
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm good, you? smiley
AM AIIITTT. LIVING THIS LIFE. TRYNA STAY AFLOAT IN A COLD AND HARSH WORLD wink
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by baby124: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Madam take it easy o. I have been following this case, and it is a disgruntled employee that started such an accusation. And the thing is people are always looking for others to blame for their woes. Anyhow, the heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it.

2 Likes

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Obj4ril: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Humans always on a paper chase
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
All you blaming the woman should get your brains checked! If you don't know how it feels to loose your only grown up kids in one day, you have no right to condemn her. The Morgan of a guy acted suspiciously and he is being accused of the death of MC LOPH. If he did kill him, only God will judge!

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
chidyhels: omo! See that accident scene o! Loph's babe na real testimony. I see why the family is after morgan. What does he have with the innocent gal,can it be its becos she survived?
Yes, because she survived and she bore a child for MC LOPH! Thank God he didn't adopt the child. He would have killed him too. smh

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Allow you blaming the woman should get your brains checked! If you don't know how it feels to loose your only grown up kids in one day, you have no right to condemn her. The Morgan of a guy acted suspiciously and he is being accused of the death of MC LOPH. If he did kill him, only God will judge!
He is being accused without proof because according to them, he acted suspiciously. In case you don't know, that is defamation of character.

And remember, we haven't heard Morgan's side of the story. Surely, you don't expect us to think that the woman is being objective or think we should believe her because she lost her children.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by tushinebaba: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
matters arising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by badmeat(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
RIP mc loph,*i no wan hustle and die young,papa God I dey beg you ee*
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by fruitjar: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thinking of making a little bucks online? Are you tired of being broke as a graduate?
No dull yourself.....there are many ways,
but w w w.adhitprofits.c o m is only one way!

Literally -- EVERY 30 minutes--- YOU ... GET ... PAID !!!!

OVER $2 MILLION Paid Out Since April 8, 2013 !!!

This thing is going CRAZY !!!

And YOU need to be a part of it.

Buy directory listing and get 1,000 visitors.. then click 10 ads

Watch as your balance increases every 30 minutes !!!

ADDICTING I KNOW !!!

https://adhitprofits . c o m/?ref=fredysleek

=> MULTIPLE revenue streams flow to all share buyers through 1 outlet.

Regards,
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by karllmarxx(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sad news ..the pain and agony of a woman ..we lay so much emphasis on the belief of the supernatural ..RIP but to me i dont think there was any ritual of some sort ..the woman is just pained and a worry mind is filled with different thoughts and imagination ,,
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by mzkanye(f): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Omg y do all igbo pple feel too over protective or too conscious of their culture..wtf..y can't sm1 just mentn igbo rapper..even mi roomie does dat..we r sorry if we make u feel inferior ooo..haba..

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by jackbristow(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
well any one them talk at the end them go meet with god almighty
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Okijajuju1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
I have a strong compulsion to tell this woman to shut the skunk up.. angry

But I won't..

Mama Loph.. Biko dibe. Okwa Chukwu wetalu na Chukwu ewelugo.

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
berem: All you blaming the woman should get your brains checked! If you don't know how it feels to loose your only grown up kids in one day, you have no right to condemn her. The Morgan of a guy acted suspiciously and he is being accused of the death of MC LOPH. If he did kill him, only God will judge!

So who would we accuse of using the Ayene family that all died in the Dana crash of rituals?

Biko gwa Mama Loph ya dibe.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by jackbristow(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well any one them talk at the end them go meet with almighty god shar
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Youngzedd(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
kenbee: Rubbish! Based on this, I can likewise say that Mc loph's mum killed her husband.

Sorry for your life.

Mean no harm.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by toshmann(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Make una leave the woman abeg. Sometimes normal grief can extend to a psychiatric disorder. sad

E go better . cry
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Rooneyboy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Geomac: Emeka Morgan Nwanne Oguejiofor

Can anybody provides his picture(s)

Are u a ritualist
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Afam4eva(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by Youngzedd(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
RedBenson: Only the fool does not believe on the existence of the devil

+100000

1 Like

Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by victorazy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
991: did emeka morgan dig the pot-hole at Ore-Lagos road? nonsense!!
but on the other side of my brain -- a rich man give an old woman money tell am make e no give a particular person, d woman break the occult rich man rule and never set her eye on the rich man again. dat could make an interesting nollywood movie.
R.I.P MC Loph

dont worry you will pertake of it one day.
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by peruso: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hhhhhhhh
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by adconline(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
If he hadn't been drunk and overspeeding, this accused ritualist wouldn't have " killed" him. So the ritualist deleted his sense of judgement and forced him into overspeeding? People are always shifting blame instead of accepting responsibility!
Re: MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out by JNdupu: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
playah P: Anytime I read about loph, I get quite upset.... I think I was one of the last people that saw him before he left with his wife to be....he came to see his fiances family (I think elder brother or sister) in g.r.a ikeja........ Though I never really knew him that much.. That was actually the first time we met and we exchanged contacts.... The next thing I hear, loph, his sister and his wife to be were involved in a deadly accident (heard it first from the fiancee's family)..... It was too late to start going to the hospital that night so they left the next day.. Damn still fresh in my mind though!!

Make u keep quiet about dat one, my broda. Dem fit say na you knack am the juju wey cause accident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Causes Twitter Meltdown. / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Was Used For A Presentation In Russia (Photos) / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.