Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (32286 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by horlajide: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
OP wa gbayi

OJB is one of the most and might probably be the most prolific producer Nigeria has ever had. He practically dominated the scene back then especially in the era before this, He can be compared to what music director Clarence Peters is right now(in terms of dominance). If we were to list all his songs both known and unknown its gonna be endless. He's been instrumental to A LOT of artistes success and Tu-face readily comes to mind here.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by CarCam: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN5xV40kCkM
Azadus
ft. OJB Jezreel - Don't Cry
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by CarCam: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kingclickmedia: Why no GOSPEL music? May God help you bro

torhuke: ^^^^ is ojb a Christian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blLh26pNACw
OJB JEZREEL - I Believe
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jayflex: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Adex097:
When did they sing this one

"Kiss me again" was D'banj's first single ever and was recorded in 2002. Ojb got a more popular (at the time) Ruggedman to feature on the track. Shortly after this D'Banj travelled to UK where he met don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo: have d man death? undecided why leasting his old song like rimembrance?
ah! English na your eye I de look o embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
I hope people will come to his aid and help raise the remaining money he needs (10 million naira).
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by adavetee(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
This money neva complete? Aby him wan begin dey use dey money fr biz? Afterall, there has been a lot of donations from different quarters.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by erinolu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Fear catch me as i see the grammatical. English ish ferry axpensive oo

scipher: ah! English na your eye I de look o embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jayflex: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
click2cbn: This is a poorly written n researched work wit a misleading topic! I was expecting to see lists of songs

Bro u dey shayo under hot sun? Why your blood dey hot. No be list of songs be that?

Ojb has done his bit and he needs help that's what important.

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is OJB?

Pls am jst asking, no insults.
tnx.
Na cough syrup..

6 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hmn see grammar!
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by clerkent(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
help save lyf oo0oo
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2013

why do you like making people criticizing your English look dumb? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jayflex: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
horlajide: OP wa gbayi

OJB is one of the most and might probably be the most prolific producer Nigeria has ever had. He practically dominated the scene back then especially in the era before this, He can be compared to what music director Clarence Peters is right now(in terms of dominance). If we were to list all his songs both known and unknown its gonna be endless. He's been instrumental to A LOT of artistes success and Tu-face readily comes to mind here.

You are very correct bro.I can't even remember. Man mi he's an institution. If you talk about Tuface's success today go back to his first which Ojb almost singlehandedly produced.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by segzicres(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hasnt it occured to anyone of you that wit the songs he has produced, 15mil shouldnt b a problem to the guy? Nigerians sha. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Chanchit: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
I don't knw wy this bloggers keep misleading people, African Queen was produced by Omololu not OJB.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Lordave: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
nku5: Ojb has produced so many ppl that if we started we would be here all day.
excuse me
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Youngtekkey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Galaxydon1: wetin he do with all the millions he made
some people are just real dullard and they don't know anything ojb produced the whole 2face grass to grace album and mind u most songs ojb produced were free coz most of them mean artistes first come as friends so he does not collect money from most of them so stop saying where is all the money he made if u don't know he is not like sarz,samklef and co he even teach most of this renowned producers the work and is free of charge to get more info go and search for what he has done on google before start to saying rubbish here[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by AbuMikey(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ask dem oo!!

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by africapunch: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Talented musician!

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Youngtekkey(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chanchit: I don't knw wy this bloggers keep misleading people, African Queen was produced by Omololu not OJB.
guy i think u have a problem even ojb himself confirm producing african queen and u are here splitting rubbish u must be crazy even 2face and he(ojb) first played before they finally record the song in d evening maybe u dey craze stupid person u better go investigate the truth and use ur brain before saying anything

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Realtym(f): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
U know weda Jazzman sef need donation for basic necessities rite now sef? All diz one time celebrities with no investment sense. smh
baslone: I mean this dude produced Ovation Red Carol theme song from his hospital bed as way back as 2011.

Also produced Gba for Omosexy.

Omotola go drop your own money too ooo.

Abeg nah who know where Jazzman Olofin dey now?

Shake sumthin!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
segzi cres: Hasnt it occured to anyone of you that wit the songs he has produced, 15mil shouldnt b a problem to the guy? Nigerians sha. Smh
v said it n wil say again, wen d money eventually comes dey go so nuts wasting it up on cars, expensive drinks,travelling all over the world n not even a single investment, when the rainy days comes, they go begging. God help our mindsets.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by MEILYN(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
watin be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Realtym(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mahn, u killed English with ur keyboard dats all!!!
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Samcenation(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
lacasa: Where r the high flying pastors adeboye, oritsejafor n oyedepo in situations like this.

15mill should bee peanuts to 'men of god' like them now

Or is their loot strictly for luxury use only lipsrsealed

wat their biz wit dis?
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Youngtekkey(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
GUY SHEY U DEY FIGHT WITH ENGLISH NI OR U NO GO SCHOOL U BETA COME EMPLOY ME TO TEACH ABI U NO GO SKUL
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Samcenation(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
lord hv mercy, i hail oo.

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jayflex: 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Youngtekkey: some people are just real dullard and they don't know anything ojb produced the whole 2face grass to grace album and mind u most songs ojb producad were free coz most of them mean artistes first come as friends so he does not collect money from most of them so stop saying where is all the money he made if u don't know he is not like sarz samklef and co he even teach most of this renowned producers the work and is free of charge to get more info go and search for what he has done on google before start to saying rubbish here

My brother that was the mistake OJB made. He was doing paddy-paddy with artistes instead of charging them big money.

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jaytime(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
dabrake: right here - 2face(face2face album)
Aah! I like this song.
#Wetin I 4 do 2 make u see say my luv 4 u na real,
Baby it's right here....#

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Youngtekkey(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
jayflex:

My brother that was the mistake OJB made. He was doing paddy-paddy with artistes instead of charging them big money.
bro u have said it all that is the truth but when everything is over by the grace of God I Think He Will Change

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
jayflex:

hmmmmmmmmmn! source plsss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge' / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.