Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (32284 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Tuljaking: my bros u no get work even if i be jjc for nairaland wetin concern u...go yaba left dey sell ewedu..

Thanks Kid! Abeg kindly send me the full address of the yaba left. I hear say na for there you do your creche, nusery and primary school. No wonder wey you know say them dey sell ewedu for there. I fit get 'iru' too? Wetin be that your hostel name for yaba left again?
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Why not post everything here? I am not going to any blog

Lols. If u like go or no go.it won't make any difference. Rubbish
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is OJB?

Pls am jst asking, no insults.
tnx.

Ojb is young man,probably an elderly man in the music industry.a producer of most of the hot hot hits we play back in the days .
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
click2cbn: This is a poorly written n researched work wit a misleading topic! I was expecting to see lists of songs now i can join d league of people dat ask why some certain threads make it to d front page.
@OP,guess ur one of those dat just open a blog site just to b updating it wit stories u 'copied' from oda sites

Lols. That was too bad
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Galaxydon1: wetin he do with all the millions he made

Nawa o.this your question sef.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by naijaboiy: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
pureguide:

Lols. If u like go or no go.it won't make any difference. Rubbish
hehehhe....e dey pain pesn ere oooo
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by nex(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
Myself and a couple of friends who were staff of a radio station, searching for exceptional talent, once organised a talent show. Since didn't want to hinder these young struggling kids with an entry fee for the competition, we had little funds to put together the event, and none at all to issue as prizes.

We decided to reach out to all the op producers in Nigeria to produce free tracks for the winner. One of the first producers to volunteer was OJB Jezreel. He produced a track for the Winner of the March 2012 Edition of Naija Playlist Productions. Here's the track by Syko Lojikal, featuring OJB Jezreel titled "I SURVIVE". It's one of the best songs I ever heard.

I SURVIVE: http://www.hulkshare.com/ezyqjrax6k8w

I know OJB will survive, I have not rested since I heard, trying to scratch together every spare dime I can lay my hands on to pay my own due. He still has a lot to give.

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by jascon1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
jayflex:

Sorry boss na phone I dey use post. Its very difficult to post with. Interesting list you should check it out. Or let someone help copy and paste it
If u don't have adequate information n facilities to make up a good storyline, why buzz our ears wit half-baked n unedited compilation of OJB songs. Even with a super heading to ur sealy post.
Y OJB sef no go TB joshua? angry
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Ntabeh: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
click2cbn: This is a poorly written n researched work wit a misleading topic! I was expecting to see lists of songs now i can join d league of people dat ask why some certain threads make it to d front page.
@OP,guess ur one of those dat just open a blog site just to b updating it wit stories u 'copied' from oda sites
.Becos it has to do wit ojb. If dis guy die i no forgive nl member.crying mood activated
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Humphreydis(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2013
lacasa: Where r the high flying pastors adeboye, oritsejafor n oyedepo in situations like this.

15mill should bee peanuts to 'men of god' like them now

Or is their loot strictly for luxury use only lipsrsealed

........dont let anger of God fall upon u...
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Sike(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2013
lacasa: Where r the high flying pastors adeboye, oritsejafor n oyedepo in situations like this.

15mill should bee peanuts to 'men of god' like them now

Or is their loot strictly for luxury use only lipsrsealed

sexymoma: is he a gospel singer ni? does he produce songs that gives glory to God is as if asking p.square to donate for Tope Alabi.

Does it really Matter?! :s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean Joins Kizz Daniel's 'FvckYouChallenge' / Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.