Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced (32278 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb New Song Am D One Who Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by yuzedo: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
joeace2020: Yuzedo u really make people quoting and laffn at ur English look stupid... Click on his name n check his posts u go weak... D English coreect pass some Nigerian English professors.... Bt bros dis saka lineage u cum frm nor good ooo
Sooooooo wuz dis all about?!are u a stucker dat tiff pant and smell it?!?! angry
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Dandy1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chanchit: I don't knw wy this bloggers keep misleading people, African Queen was produced by Omololu not OJB.

Thank u oo. Plus ''faze alone " was produced by Cobhams Asuquo
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by dexxolydian: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
lacasa: Where r the high flying pastors adeboye, oritsejafor n oyedepo in situations like this.

15mill should bee peanuts to 'men of god' like them now

Or is their loot strictly for luxury use only lipsrsealed

hmmmmm sowie oooo bt i tynk u ar stupid 4 askin dis question shay u don hear sai OJB sing Gospel song or Tank God 4 1 of him songs, me no sure sai dis persin na xtian mcheeeeew
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by lucabrasi(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
sexymoma: Must you comment, you sha dey seek for attention.
i tire o thank you for the observation…Arrow
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by naijaboiy: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
dexxolydian: hmmmmm sowie oooo bt i tynk u ar stupid 4 askin dis question shay u don hear sai OJB sing Gospel song or Tank God 4 1 of him songs, me no sure sai dis persin na xtian mcheeeeew
ai don't want to turn dis thread to a religious one..but i want to ax u a question...are dos pastors ment to help only xtians?? Are you not tryin to call d xtian religion a discriminatory one??if so,how do you spread d message of showin love dat d pastors preach eryday??
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by sweettease(f): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo:
Sooooooo wuz dis all about?!are u a stucker dat tiff pant and smell it?!?! angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by tojj: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
lacasa: Where r the high flying pastors adeboye, oritsejafor n oyedepo in situations like this.

y u no call ur papa to donate anumanu
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by MrTroll(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
dexxolydian: hmmmmm sowie oooo bt i tynk u ar stupid 4 askin dis question shay u don hear sai OJB sing Gospel song or Tank God 4 1 of him songs, me no sure sai dis persin na xtian mcheeeeew
oh!
Christians only help christians. Thanks for enlightening us.

tojj: y u no call ur papa to donate anumanu

Anything to defend your MOGs. Una de try
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by joeace2020(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo:

so wit all ur sezy babes wit big brezz in ur banana iceland and eko antlatic, u r still wearing pants...SMDH!!!
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Tuljaking(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
yuzedo: have d man death? undecided why leasting his old song like rimembrance?
yepa ur own don finisg
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by mahleeq(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
SEE MESS UP, bros? you cant be serious. you don bomb nairaland faa! na JTF you be?
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
sexymoma: is he a gospel singer ni? does he produce songs that gives glory to God is as if asking p.square to donate for Tope Alabi.

Guess you weren't born when he (OJB) released 'Jehovah is my light', a song intended to glorify the name of God. Do your research well before making silly comments.

Precise, when did being a gospel artiste become a criteria to receive help from wealthy pastors who ordinarily are supposed to show Christ-like examples of love and giving?

I seriously believe you were only joking by your comment.....you definitely are smarter and should know better!
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by chucky234(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
bbpreye.:

sweerie, i've noticed u keep quoting all my posts on nairaland, am begining to suspect you oh!

are you having a crush?
u can call me if you want sha..
Someone is watching you like a vulture.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 12:12am On Jun 29, 2013

Seriously, I once thought that those who complained of too many under-aged kids on NL were just being unnecessarily harsh.....now I see what they saw! If you do not know that OJB sang and produced a gospel song titled 'Jah is my light' in an album with same title, then u must have been between 0-5 years when the song was released.

I think Seun should ban under 18s from joining NL.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 12:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Tuljaking: yepa ur own don finisg

profstar:
patient Jonathan second, no kill us with your bomb

mahleeq: SEE MESS UP, bros? you cant be serious. you don bomb nairaland faa! na JTF you be?

chibuike123: u are a huge insult to Nigerian educational system

See these ones! JJC them wey just join NL.....they no sabi Yuzedo. SMH grin grin
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2013
karpentar:

Didn't he make money from all these productions? Why would he need donations for his illness?

During the time when OJB was the bomb (when he was producing 2face, ruggedman, jazzman) in the early/mid 2000s, there wasn't so much financial reward for musical excellence then. Even 2face can testify to the fact that he didn't make good money with Kennis Music.

Unlike now, when telecommunications companies and other multinationals endorse these artistes as brand ambassadors. Now, our locals artistes go on foreign tours and live opulent lifestyles.

Precise, OJB is known for his production skills than for his singing ability......in a country like Nigeria, where we barely pay royalties to producers but station all attention on the music artiste, you cannot expect OJB to be super-rich! Forget about producers like Don Jazzy, in their cases, the more you look, the less you see (if you understand).

In 2003, I remember paying TY mix a paltry sum of N8,000 as production fee....those were the period when Mekoyo and Sunky would charge roughly N14,000 as production fee + studio time fee at C-mountain studios in Abuja.

If it were in the US or UK, the amount OJB will be receiving as royalties from the hit songs he has produced alone is enough to make him a multi-billionaire!

2 Likes

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by femlij: 2:46am On Jun 29, 2013
SMH no comment
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 29, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is OJB?

Pls am jst asking, no insults.
tnx.

My brother. Ask NL crusaders.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Youngtekkey(m): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2013
vicope:

During the time when OJB was the bomb (when he was producing 2face, ruggedman, jazzman) in the early/mid 2000s, there wasn't so much financial reward for musical excellence then. Even 2face can testify to the fact that he didn't make good money with Kennis Music.

Unlike now, when telecommunications companies and other multinationals endorse these artistes as brand ambassadors. Now, our locals artistes go on foreign tours and live opulent lifestyles.

Precise, OJB is known for his production skills than for his singing ability......in a country like Nigeria, where we barely pay royalties to producers but station all attention on the music artiste, you cannot expect OJB to be super-rich! Forget about producers like Don Jazzy, in their cases, the more you look, the less you see (if you understand).

In 2003, I remember paying TY mix a paltry sum of N8,000 as production fee....those were the period when Mekoyo and Sunky would charge roughly N14,000 as production fee + studio time fee at C-mountain studios in Abuja.

If it were in the US or UK, the amount OJB will be receiving as royalties from the hit songs he has produced alone is enough to make him a multi-billionaire!
guy i tank u 4 showing this people the truth ojb did nt even realise up to 10million during his time the highest money he earn was from been a judge at project fame and it was tagged 3million i am close to ojb believe me wen he did a mix for azadus around 2001 he was paid #5000 so what are u guys saying it's not he spend all his money lavinshly he is a big bro to me and he does not often drink thanks man for enlightening this young people that dn't knw anything about the then old music then there are no finiancial sponsor on like now so u guys should nt get it wrong i knw most of u would be young by dat time

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by WINDSOW(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2013

Sumtyn dey worry U,Uhw much av u donated.Spik for urself n stp calling names.Pst Adeboye n odas na ur mate?mtshewwwwwww
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by sweettease(f): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2013
vicope:

See these ones! JJC them wey just join NL.....they no sabi Yuzedo. SMH grin grin
grin grin grin leave them, them go soon knw, there is always a first time

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Abimbade: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: sorry abeg..u go school @all?
u must be a new comer 4 u not 2 know yuzedo yhe banana iceland millionaire.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is OJB?

tnx.

Are you a learner?
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by DatNiggaAk(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2013

Chai!! It seems like Dame Patience is posting incognito on Nairaland...
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by kolamilan(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by kolamilan(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2013
**falls from olumo rock**. grin grin
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by write2obi(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is OJB?

tnx.
OJB jezreel is a music producer that has produced songs for many superstars like 2face, faze, rugged man etc
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by zoedicus: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2013

u're so daft. I'm not gonna ask if u reasoned this with your anus, bt i've got assumptions.
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by write2obi(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2013
cheesy
WINDSOW:
Sumtyn dey worry U,Uhw much av u donated.Spik for urself n stp calling names.Pst Adeboye n odas na ur mate?mtshewwwwwww
why u they provok? undecided na true the guy talk if they can buy a jet for private us 15 milla should be chicken change
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by Tuljaking(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2013
vicope:

my bros u no get work even if i be jjc for nairaland wetin concern u...go yaba left dey sell ewedu..
Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Abimbade:
u must be a new comer 4 u not 2 know yuzedo yhe banana iceland millionaire.
Billionaire not millionaire! Abeg no look for Prince Yuzedo's trouble o! grin

1 Like

Re: Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced by vicope: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad Tops Apple Music Chart, Overtakes Burna Boy / A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / Free Music Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.