Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? (11372 Views)

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 7:12am On May 24, 2006
henry007:

Now, i know 4 sure that afeni was headin a different direction. C'mon afeni, lets hear from u. As 4 rhod she's good at dissin but not as good as me

lol boy,so u think u can diss?
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 8:00am On May 24, 2006
I do not think its very wise to start a Topic on posters .(See Moukee Topic on Eveseh) .
some people may use it a an oppunity to lash out.
I would not find it funny if someone starts a Topic with my name .
We all have our "Fans" but also foes,
Well the topic was locked be4 i could write anything there.
I just wanted to say English is a forgin language for Eve so we should encourage her and not laugh at her.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2006
i second your opinion. she is really trying her best and i dont know why people will laugh at her. they speak dutch where she is at and i am quite impressed by her level of english although she knows how to say fu*k u better, grin grin grin. y'all shouldnt lash out at her cuzz of that.

why am i even talking sef, diss her and u will see hell. she knows how to handle you guys. y'all dont need introduction. the person that started that thread on her is very lucky, he would have received enough insults to serve him till he meets his maker. make una no carry her joke.

she can be a lil bit sausy sometimes but just try laugh it off.

please dont bite me ooo, i am on your side. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 8:14am On May 24, 2006
At the same time eve should not have started a Topic ith users names.
Justb suppose i could not stand one of them and answer with a "*** is a very stupid ************* what ever.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 10:13am On May 24, 2006
U r right ma'am !!! wink
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Dojo(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29am On May 24, 2006
Afeni:

I think Rhodalyn is . . . . cheesy tongue kiss
cheesy cheesy lol, i asked ya to stay the hell outta my bixnix!! angry angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30am On May 24, 2006
eveseh:

I THINK RHODALYN IS HOOOOOOOOT tongue
U tell them gurl, U tell them cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:31am On May 24, 2006
henry007:

Now, i know 4 sure that afeni was headin a different direction. C'mon afeni, lets hear from u. As 4 rhod she's good at dissin but not as good as me
lol cheesy cheesy i dont diss, i only speak whats on my mind
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:33am On May 24, 2006
mamaput:

I do not think its very wise to start a Topic on posters .(See Moukee Topic on Eveseh) .
some people may use it a an oppunity to lash out.
I would not find it funny if someone starts a Topic with my name .
We all have our "Fans" but also foes,
Well the topic was locked be4 i could write anything there.
I just wanted to say English is a forgin language for Eve so we should encourage her and not laugh at her.
U tell them hun, U tell them, as if he's any better himself angry angry i just saw that topic and im real pissed angry damn! it's been locked angry angry angry

ask that guy/girl to speak one single dutch and lets just see how he/she is gonna mess Up angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:34am On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
why this??
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Dojo(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

:-x :-x :-x
uhmmm im sorry but what U were trying to put there didnt appear embarassed
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 11:35am On May 24, 2006
i just dont know why people always fight on every thread undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 12:15pm On May 24, 2006
as for that moukee or mounkey,i dont care
as for him or her,i dont wanna know,
wait let me get to that fuking topic angry angry angry angry
he dont havr nothing to do is with my name he wanna make fuking topic with angry angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2006
Please let's Be Friendly cos friendship is sweet. . . smiley wink cheesy

LOVE U ALL !!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 12:50pm On May 24, 2006
PLAY-BOY:

Please let's Be Friendly because friendship is sweet. . . smiley wink cheesy

LOVE U ALL !!!

and who's talking about fuking friendship here
if someone go and make a stupid with ya name would u like it? angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2006
@ Eve
Dont be rude cos i'm just tryin' to tell u guyz to End the truce. . .Letz Be friendly Ok ?
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 1:05pm On May 24, 2006
u can be friend with somoen else not me,am having a big problem here
i dont need ya friendship now
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 1:58pm On May 24, 2006
Lets not get nasty  about it all you have to learn to let go.
I always say there are two type of dogs the one that bites and lets go and the ones that bites and don't let go like the pitbulls.
Not that you now think am calling you a dog, but its sometimes better to just let go
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U tell them hun, U tell them, as if he's any better himself angry angry i just saw that topic and im real pissed angry damn! it's been locked angry angry angry

ask that guy/girl to speak one single dutch and lets just see how he/she is going to mess Up angry

didn't u mean to say i just saw that topic and I'm really pissed. i guess the professors do make mistakes don't they? grin grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2006
eveseh:

u can be friend with somoen else not me,am having a big problem here
i don't need ya friendship now

Hey ! Who do u think U R ?. . .Do u think U R a V I P kind of in this Forum or smthing ?.Swallow it Girl,u a dont even move me @ all.It seems that u dont like me a bit and i hate U 4 that. and i promise that i will never talk 2 U again. . .I say never will i make any comment about u. . . And pls dont talk or say a word' bout me . .and 4give me 2day. . .it will never happen again.

Good day
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2006
PLAY-BOY:

Hey ! Who do u think U R ?. . .Do u think U R a V I P kind of in this Forum or smthing ?.Swallow it Girl,u a don't even move me @ all.It seems that u don't like me a bit and i hate U 4 that. and i promise that i will never talk 2 U again. . .I say never will i make any comment about u. . . And please don't talk or say a word' bout me . .and 4give me 2day. . .it will never happen again.

Good day

i wouldnt actually put it that way. she is gonna bite u really bad man. she is the VIP of her own self. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

please it is him not me.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:18pm On May 24, 2006
didy4dt:

didn't u mean to say i just saw that topic and I'm really pissed. i guess the professors do make mistakes don't they? grin grin
lol shocked shocked shocked diddy!!! dont ya know thats correct english shocked shocked shocked shocked

havent U heard that before?? shocked shocked shocked it aoint wrong, it's right!!

real pissed
real bored
boy!! awwwwwwwwww sorry bout that embarassed
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2006
yes, when a girl makes a mistake, it becomes correct english. i pity your students.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2006
Yea ! U've said it all. . .she's a V I P In her room and among her family and i don't damn care about Dat. . . She shul'd SUCK MA DICK !!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2006
PLAY-BOY:

Yea ! U've said it V I P In her room and among her family and i don't damn care about Dat, She shul'd SUCK MA DICK !!!

come on man, u dont wanna start something here. just chill a lil bit aiight. it aint worth the beef. be cool. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2006
didy4dt:

come on man, u don't want to start something here. just chill a lil bit aiight. it aint worth the beef. be cool. cool cool cool cool cool

I'm sorry 4 that but i will never back off. . .i treat peeps the way dey shl'd be treated and i'm a Nice guy if 2 talk of Decency but i aint so kool if its street things cos she behaves like a street bitch and will treat her like one.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2006
do ya thang dogg, i hope u can handle her cuzz she is on fire. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2006
Fire ?. . .Well i'm water if she's on fire i will extinguish her off. . .
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 3:42pm On May 24, 2006
@ playboy too please let go .
I can understand that some people are mad.
I just want to think of it .
I get up one fine day make myself a cup of tee(Don't like coffee). Put on my PC go to nairaland and  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked a Topic about myself. and no complements.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by diddy4(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2006
PLAY-BOY:

Fire ?. . .Well i'm water if she's on fire i will extinguish her off. . .

aiight dogg, this shiit is funny man. damn u cracked me up. i hope u can extinguish her kind of fire ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho - I Wept!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.