Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? (11397 Views)

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2006
@ Moukee

I feel U,Man !!! smiley
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:11pm On May 24, 2006
when will the war end just wondering undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2006
Moukee:

Moukee is reading all these. Well, it is time to bury the hatchet. As an apostle of non-violence, I wish to make peace with every one on whose toes I stepped. It is not that I am not good at dissing. But I am like, what will be the point. Nobody can force me to stoop low enough to hate them. Neither can I be angry with my brothers and sisters or fall foul of them; for we were all born to work together, like a man's two hands, feet, or eyelids,or like the upper and lower rows of our teeth. Although this is a different topic, I was wafted here upon the pinions of concord,and I came to remove, with the rake of amity, the seeds of mutual violence and heart-burning and to sow in their place, the germs of social harmony.

na you sabi,u dey ac innocent now,
when u were

puying that rubbish over there u werent thinking angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:12pm On May 24, 2006
mukina2:

when will the war end just wondering undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

when some people start minding thire own biz here angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:13pm On May 24, 2006
PLAY-BOY:

@ Moukee

I feel U,Man !!! smiley

me to am right beheind you

mukina2:

When eve lets go
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:14pm On May 24, 2006
am leting go but he shouldnt try that rubbish again wit my name angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:15pm On May 24, 2006
2mamaput
yes o ithink eve must let go undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Dojo(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2006
Eve, it's ok.
Let peace reign. kiss
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2006
Eve pretty little eve thank you .
By tomorrow an other person will talk rubbish and everybody will have forgotten this topic. but only if you stop now.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2006
am stoping mamaput just for you,but it was that boy moukee i was really coming
to show him that am really a trouble maker,
am siting here chating with my friends,am not costing no trouble with no one
and he's coming to tell me that i dont know how to write good,

tell him oooooooooooooo angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:22pm On May 24, 2006
eve o a go beat you ooo u nor go lef tranga ears grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Moukee(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2006
mamaput, wie geht's Dir?
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2006
mukina2:

eve o a go beat you ooo u nor go lef tranga ears grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL LOL, tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:24pm On May 24, 2006
Moukee:

mamaput, wie geht's Dir?

pls sont speak no german her,pls tell me why u put that rubbish with my name
didnt u find anyone name here only me? angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:26pm On May 24, 2006
okk its better u laff cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2006
eh am going to cook groundnut pepper soup now with chicken (birdflu)  and pounded yam.
yes i will add plentyyy pepper so that i will sweat all the sickness out .
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2006
mukina2:

WAR END ?. . .War has began from the beginin' of this world or i say from the day God created the heaven and earth.Satan is the first warlord and he got a a very Huge number of army trying to fight against God's will (just tryin' to though).

Well,we were not there to see how Satan was fighting against God or physically see how satan and his army fightin' against the followers of God but we call physically see how America President are fightin' with many countries(Russia,pakistan,iraq still coming on iran soon).Now. . . tell me how war is going to End.

Lets think about that and lets make friends and have Fun. . .PLEASE !!!
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2006
mamaput:

eh am going to cook groundnut pepper soup now with chicken (birdflu) and pounded yam.
yes i will add plentyyy pepper so that i will sweat all the sickness out .

mamaput pls keep my own ooooooooooo, grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2006
gut geht es mir .
Jetzt hast du aber Arger am Hals nicht wahr? grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:30pm On May 24, 2006
mamaput i want mine grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Dojo(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2006
@Eve
Like I said earlier today, the guy have interest in you and he doesn't know how to go about approaching you. cheesy
So, don't take any offence. Na love cause am. grin

@Mamaput
Me I no understand German o. sad
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2006
mukina2:

mamaput i want mine grin grin grin grin grin

pls oooooooooooo just get off da way becos i asked frist OK angry angry angry tongue
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2006
Dojo:

@Eve
Like I said earlier today, the guy have interest in you and he doesn't know how to go about approaching you. cheesy
So, don't take any offence. Na love cause am. grin

@Mamaput
Me I no understand German o. sad

pls oooooooooooooo,it will be over my deadbody,tha i will say yes to that kinda person, angry angry
go to german school tongue
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2006
Mamaput has gone to lock her gate will be back soon. cool
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2006
@ MAMAPUT

Pls  I want the head and the Legz
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2006
mamaput be back oooooooooo
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:39pm On May 24, 2006
playboy n eve pls leave that soup alone angry angry angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2006
Head ke leg ke .
so the gate i locked is not enough.
wait am going to load my double barrel. grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by Moukee(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2006
mamaput:

gut geht es mir .
Jetzt hast du aber Arger am Hals nicht wahr? grin

Das war nichts.
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mamaput(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2006
hart im nehmen grin
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by eveseh(f): 6:47pm On May 24, 2006
and what da hell are u saying now mokina,leave that soup ooooooooo ok
u and that playboy or whateva sad sad angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About These 4 Girls? by mukina2: 6:52pm On May 24, 2006
Mamaput say something ooo, embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions And Answers (practice Online Here) / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Has Anyone Heard Of Pennylender.com ? Is It A Credible Site To Borrow Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.