Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52500 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adepentane1(m): 5:19am On Aug 03, 2013
Done, thanks all, expecially to EMICHEM, fir quick and accurate directions......time for eblack. Good work ppl..
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2013
adepentane1: Done, thanks all, expecially to EMICHEM, fir quick and accurate directions......time for eblack. Good work ppl..

u just name me that one grin

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adepentane1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM, FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD. BUT I PREFARE THE ALPHA SPLASH EBLACK....... SIMPLY THE BEST. TECHNO SHOULD THANK YOU GUYS IN THE KITCHEN SPECIALLY. PEACE TO YOU ALL. EMICKEM AND YHEMI..... GOD BLESS YOU GUYS.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jillani: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2013
please send a different link to download the cwm recovery for tecno n3 , the one you posted on drop box isnt there sad
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Hollamie007: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Guys i need urgent help after port my p3 to eblack ff all procedures well all my apps force closes play store too and all others please i need help
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Hollamie007: Guys i need urgent help after port my p3 to eblack ff all procedures well all my apps force closes play store too and all others please i need help

Do you wipe anything after install....
but try reflash rom and camera patch first
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by bettcentum: 5:37am On Aug 11, 2013
gurus for dis forum make ona post tecno p3 stock rom or recovery image for us
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ayowhite(m): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Rejoice L3 users .. There is now cwm recovery on l3, grin but I need to be sure u people need it before I drop am. No need for split screen or any update.zip package wink...Screen shots coming this afternoon smiley

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
ayowhite: Rejoice L3 users .. There is now cwm recovery on l3, grin but I need to be sure u people need it before I drop am. No need for split screen or any update.zip package wink...Screen shots coming this afternoon smiley

Sorry we have it already........... ask cutestee u don carry last. check screenie.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
cwm running on l3

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adepentane1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
jillani: please send a different link to download the cwm recovery for tecno n3 , the one you posted on drop box isnt there sad

.,.....cheack d thread, i posted ome link, and its working. look back. start from 8-10
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by agentM(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
pls my tecno n3 wifi and wifi hotspot is no longer working is their any solution you can give gurus in the house
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jwills(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
yehmy: cwm running on l3

pls can this work for tecno m3?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 23jerryking(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
you gurus please help me, I've been restless for weeks now looking for solution to my bricked tecno p3. I have the stock rom but I didn't have cmw on it before it got bricked and I don't know what to do again so guys please help your boy o I don't have money for another one
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adepentane1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
23jerryking: you gurus please help me, I've been restless for weeks now looking for solution to my bricked tecno p3. I have the stock rom but I didn't have cmw on it before it got bricked and I don't know what to do again so guys please help your boy o I don't have money for another one

.....where do you stay ? as in state ?? .....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 23jerryking(m): 8:41am On Aug 13, 2013
adepentane1:

am in kogi state if there is a way of recovering my phine back without the use of cmw coz I did'nt have it before it got bricked
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ifortenet(m): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
adepentane1:

@adepentane1< pls i have d same problem, am in Lagos, pls where can i meet you, u can inbox me: olalekanakande@gmail.com
or sms ur contact to 08060583704
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by kingsthygreat: 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
guys pls d cwm link for dload i saw noting pls help i want to dload cwm 4 p3......add me on WhatsApp 08178253062.....yemmy pls give me ur WhatsApp numba
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
my whatsapp numba is always staring at u all
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
23jerryking: you gurus please help me, I've been restless for weeks now looking for solution to my bricked tecno p3. I have the stock rom but I didn't have cmw on it before it got bricked and I don't know what to do again so guys please help your boy o I don't have money for another one

where in Kogi.... add me on whatsapp... check my signature......
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 23jerryking(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
wolinty247:

where in Kogi.... add me on whatsapp... check my signature......
I live in Ankpa
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yemkoguru(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
I just brick my m3 when trying to install chainfire3D which i just discovered it is not compactible with ics/jb. How can i get m3 stock rom or is it the end of my phone? Any help would be appreciated
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2013
yemko guru: I just brick my m3 when trying to install chainfire3D which i just discovered it is not compactible with ics/jb. How can i get m3 stock rom or is it the end of my phone? Any help would be appreciated

Onpe better carry am go carlcare
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adepentane1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Emmikem: How to Backup ROM using CWM
recovery:

Step 1: First of all, launch the application.
(This can be done by pressing and holding
the volume up+power button.)you can use rom manager or mobile uncle to boot into recovery

Step 2: In the CWM Recovery menu, use the
Volume Up/Down keys and Power buttons to select “Backup”.

Step 3: You will see backup and Restore, select backup, it will prompt Yes or No Navigate and select Yes. The backup process will begin and take around 10-15 minutes for
successful completion.

Step 4: Great! Backup of your existing ROM
has been created successfully .cheesy cool

Keep the backup file created in a safe place
on your computer from:

/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup

How to Restore ROM using
CWM recovery:

Have you brick your PHONE or wanna port to stock rom or whatever

Step 1: To restore a ROM, once again boot into recovery same as you’ve done earlier to create backup.

Step 2: Using your volume up/down keys and
home/power button, you will have to navigate
to backup & restore > restore > [you can restore nandroid backup also]

step 3: Select restore and select your desire backup you want to restore , now click yes
soon the restore process will be completed.

Step 4: That’s it! You’ve successfully restored the ROM whose backup you have created earlier. cool cool

Congratulations! You’ve successfully learnt
how to backup and restore ROM on Android
using ClockworkMod Recovery. cheesy grin

....baba, its telling me md5 mismatch. what can i do please ??
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by 23jerryking(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2013
guys can I unbrick my phone even if I did'nt have the cmw app on it before it got bricked Pleade answer me cox it's been a month now without my lovely p3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Geniusvic(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
23jerryking: guys can I unbrick my phone even if I did'nt have the cmw app on it before it got bricked Pleade answer me cox it's been a month now without my lovely p3
You'd hv to flash it with AIO flasher.And u should hv ur stock Rom.
www.nairaland.com/1261265/solution-boot-loop-bricked-tecno/1
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by smartprince: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
ogas/guru/bros pls tecno n3 got brick and d most painfull part b say i nor back up my rom nd now i hav no idea abt wayti i go do so,but d gud tin b say my i reboot my phone and e on,bt if i let d backlight off,d phone go show whitescreen den off nd on nd off nd on continously,plsssssss i need a solution witout laptop,nd also i download d ebak n7 rom....should i flash d rom or wat? plssssssssss help
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Neduzze5(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
smartprince: ogas/guru/bros pls tecno n3 got brick and d most painfull part b say i nor back up my rom nd now i hav no idea abt wayti i go do so,but d gud tin b say my i reboot my phone and e on,bt if i let d backlight off,d phone go show whitescreen den off nd on nd off nd on continously,plsssssss i need a solution witout laptop,nd also i download d ebak n7 rom....should i flash d rom or wat? plssssssssss help

Did you port CWM RECOVERY on your phone?

If yes, flash e blak on it and you're good to go.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by smartprince: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
no bros dats d problem i cant seems 2 find cwm recovery for tecno n3,pls help me
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by smartprince: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
no bros dats d problem i cant seems 2 find cwm recovery for tecno n3,pls help me and also cant i flash d e blak rom with out cwm recovery? if yes pls tell me d d app 2 b used and process.......tank u,rilli need ur help
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Neduzze5(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
smartprince: no bros dats d problem i cant seems 2 find cwm recovery for tecno n3,pls help me and also cant i flash d e blak rom with out cwm recovery? if yes pls tell me d d app 2 b used and process.......tank u,rilli need ur help

If you have whatsapp, add me while I look for the best way to unbrick your phone.

Meanwhile, do you have a laptop??
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by smartprince: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
no bros i don't have a laptop ooo....am abt 2 add u on whatsapp,am switching ova,pls help me....tankz a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.