Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52962 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Olamyyde(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Brainrex: Great job, so proud of you guys
Tuale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga wa, u laid d foundation
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Brainrex:

too busy with wwork studies and stuffs grin
Add me on whats app bro
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin cool more to come ya'all...... more to come
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Scorpiow(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
The procedure is easy to understand. Kudos to you guyz. If i av my way i'll recommend you guys for ministerial appointments : grin Honestly, this type of selfless and philantrophic gestures is what our leader need to emulate in order to turn things around for the common man especially during this age of technology.

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Timsilver(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
yehmy: how d screen works
the screen is in two parts nd divided into 4 aspect, nw wen u scroll it works with loop.
that is wen u on d reboot system nd u scroll dwn to the nxt option it will reflect on d 2nd part at d down screen. wen u scroll down again it will reflect on d upper screen dat is d first part with a loop btwn d 2 screens.

EXAMPLE---1st part(up screen)
Reboot system
Apply update from sdcard
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Install zip frm sdcard

EXAMPLE-----2nd part (dwn screen)
Reboot system
Apply update frm sdcard
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Install zip frm sdcard

Nice! everyone needs to check this out!

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
wolinty247: grin cool more to come ya'all...... more to come

coolIts the begining...
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Defaramade(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Brainrex: Great job, so proud of you guys
Tuale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes BOSS
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wapmasta001(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2013
Scorpiow: The procedure is easy to understand. Kudos to you guyz. If i av my way i'll recommend you guys for ministerial appointments : grin Honestly, this type of selfless and philantrophic gestures is what our leader need to emulate in order to turn things around for the common man especially during this age of technology.
TOO MUCH GRAMMER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by myprincoo(m): 2:09am On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:

place cwm recovery and update on the root of ur sdcard.

Do you mean to place them in root folder on the sdcard or just in the sdcard?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jspac(m): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2013
myprincoo:
Do you mean to place them in root folder on the sdcard or just in the sdcard?
root folder in the sd
/mnt/Sdcard
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by jspac(m): 3:25am On Jun 29, 2013
Great job guys wink wink wink
“Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” - Ralph Waldo Emerson grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by FKO1(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2013
NICE WORK GUYS.....BUT MAKE UNA START TO PORT ROMS TO N3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by FKO1(m): 4:09am On Jun 29, 2013
BUT UNA FUNNY SHA C NAME "BADDESTMOD DEV" UNA NOR C ALL FYN FYN DEVS NAME FOR XDA.....LOL
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2013
F.K.O:
BUT UNA FUNNY SHA C NAME "BADDESTMOD DEV" UNA NOR C ALL FYN FYN DEVS NAME FOR XDA.....LOL

IF i hear...tongue
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 4:41am On Jun 29, 2013
F.K.O:
NICE WORK GUYS.....BUT MAKE UNA START TO PORT ROMS TO N3

Roms are released already in another thread
Custom Rom For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash Roms - Phones - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/1340867/custom-rom-tecno-n3-alpha
Dats our rom thread
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by FKO1(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2013
yehmy:

Roms are released already in another thread
Custom Rom For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash Roms - Phones - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/1340867/custom-rom-tecno-n3-alpha
Dats our rom thread
I DON C AM UNA TOO MUCH.....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by FKO1(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2013
Emmikem:

IF i hear...tongue
NA D TRUTH I YARN U SO
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Olamyyde: This is all because of some certain extraordinary individuals----xanders, hollaslyd, yehmy, wollinty, tonbari, emmikem and other members of the Android kitchen who put their fones on the line even sacrificing their sleep just to make this cwm recovery. They really deserve a lot of credit. There is no limit to what we can do with our device. Also special thanks to d genius wale.k.santos(inventor of d elegale's internal memory method)

Bro
message me on whatsapp I lost my Fone and ur number...
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by lat4real: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2013
Do i need to be repeating those steps each time i go to recovery mode?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2013
lat4real: Do i need to be repeating those steps each time i go to recovery mode?
u will only Repeat the enabling back button and update step each tym u want to use the recovery
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adelcole(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2013
[b][/b] great job gurus. I highly commend your time you left to launch this unprecedented work. Better still i still don't understand much on this plz kindly put us through on how to use it especially on partitioning of sdcard. Thanks
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by adelcole(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2013
js_pac:
root folder in the sd
/mnt/Sdcard
am seriously anxious to partition my sdcard. My question is dat i cant find my root folder mnt on my sd card. Can i create mnt folder on my sdcard?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2013
adelcole: am seriously anxious to partition my sdcard. My question is dat i cant find my root folder mnt on my sd card. Can i create mnt folder on my sdcard?
Simple Eglish root of sdcard means INSIDE UR MEMORY CARD that is not inside any folder just on ur sdcard.

This kind of question will not be attend to again by any of d baddest mod dev.

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2013
[b] HOW TO PARTITION YA SDCARD USING CWM

partitioning a sdcard is no more a herculean task, once you have your cwm recovery your sdcard can be partitioned within 3 mins.

follow the guide strictly for an error free process.

backup all the files on ya sdcard cox partitioning will definitely erase everything.

boot into recovery, enable back button by pressing volume up, down and up.

using the volume keys, scroll to advance n select wid ya power button

scroll down to partition sdcard n select

put ya desired ext size n select, I do use 256mb

input the swap size you want n select, i recommend 64 or 128mb

the partitioning starts immediately, please be patience wid it. when you see done, then you're free to reboot ya phone

after reboot, launch link2sd, a dialogue box will pop out, select ext4 n ya mount script will b created. it will ask you to restart. don't restart through the link2sd, exit the app n restart ya device manually.

INTERNAL MEMORY FIX USERX: after reboot, open link2sd, goto settings n untick all the boxes, set ya storage location to external n proceed to elegale's memory fix.

DISCLAIMER: you apply the internal memory fix at ya own risk, we're not responsible for any damage that may occur as a result of that [/b]

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Zface(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2013
weldone guys, more cream 2 ur salad. m unable to download d premium key frm 4shared it kips sayin invalid file link
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Zface(m): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2013
well-done guys, more cream 2 ur salad. m unable to download d premium key frm 4shared it kips sayin invalid file link
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by olahero(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2013
;DKUDOS TO BADDEST GUYS, YOU REIGN PASS TECNO N3 ;DKUDOS TO BADDEST GUYS, YOU REIGN PASS TECNO N3......i.:love.:you.:guys.:.... you try so much, i wish to join the league.....! thanks to baddest-guys-dev

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by wolinty247(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2013
F.K.O:

Hmmmm...... #FoodForTot.... Every good thing in life is a product of originality...... You were born Original, Y DIE A COPY OF ANOTHER....
have u heard bout d group called REVOLUTIONARY? wonder y dey are called dat...
Wonder y dat name evolved..... well keep wondering grin #iRep B4Dd3$Y M0Dz

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2013
F.K.O:

niqqa chill na, dx same mentality na im make most of our upcoming artist no enter limelight.

must we answer onyibo name?

FYI. devs are living in a world eveloped in creativity so you don't expect them to be a wacko copycat.

we'd rather b original than be an impersonator... roger that

baddestmodz big upx 2 y'all....I c ya

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by pj3400(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I see u allllllllll. Well done.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by aIIkae: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2013
Damn!!!!
This is awesome....buh fk me
I sold ma N3 prematurely
Too bad....buh no regrets sha

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by proffnico(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2013
@yehmy .. pls how can i unzip aurora_2.7z ? i have no pc bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.