Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52486 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
stevalos555: Pls help! i tried this,got to the point of update.zip from sdcard in bootloader mode but instead i got error, said something like E: singnature not verified...pls help me out widis. i really appreciate you guys. Ur the baddest indeed next to cyanogen! sorry what i have is tecno t3?
Are u kidding me? okay does dis cwm works on ur T3 if nt dnt bother cuz we did nt test dis on a T3
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Hollamie007: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thread must not die
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Hollamie007: Thread must not die

sure but its Rom race now
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stiles009(m): 6:04am On Jul 15, 2013
pls guyz, i recently reset my phone's(tecno p3) factory setting. So i would like to know if i can resore or flash back my stock rom which has been rooted b/f i backed it up.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2013
stiles009: pls guyz, i recently reset my phone's(tecno p3) factory setting. So i would like to know if i can resore or flash back my stock rom which has been rooted b/f i backed it up.

one thing is you can't format recovery and you can use a working cwm on unrooted rom

Just boot to recovery manually ie. off your phone press volume up + power button for 15-20sec wait for it to enta then u can perform your operation.
wink

wipe before restore, dont wipe after restore
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Darray(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2013
After succesfully partitioning my SD card using the CWM. I tried downloading some apps on play store, but it is giving me package file invalid. Somebody help.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Darray: After succesfully partitioning my SD card using the CWM. I tried downloading some apps on play store, but it is giving me package file invalid. Somebody help.

now see ur problem u already blaming dis on d cwm..... well dis is a general error 4rm playstore recovery got nuting 2 do wiv dis
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Darray(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2013
@ Yehmy:Ouch! That hurts. I never insinuated that CMW caused my issue. I only asked for help and tried to give anybody that's gonna help an hint so as to know what to prescibe.

But I can't get angry with you cos you guys are doing a wonderful and even enviable job. Even if I brick my fone tweaking with whatever you guys recommend, I will never lay the blame on you guys.

I also suspected it's playstore that is misbehaving but I dint wanna die in silence.

Thanks and well done. Honestly,I appreciate you guys for giving me the opportunity to play around with my device.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Darray: @ Yehmy:Ouch! That hurts. I never insinuated that CMW caused my issue. I only asked for help and tried to give anybody that's gonna help an hint so as to know what to prescibe.

But I can't get angry with you cos you guys are doing a wonderful and even enviable job. Even if I brick my fone tweaking with whatever you guys recommend, I will never lay the blame on you guys.

I also suspected it's playstore that is misbehaving but I dint wanna die in silence.

Thanks and well done. Honestly,I appreciate you guys for giving me the opportunity to play around with my device.

Am sorry bro never meant it dt way, dere's no solution 2 dt, it's a general problem 4rm playstore even wen u on stock.
Am sorry if it hurt.

My advice bro use google 2 search 4 any app nd install dem, i dnt even like playstore again cuz of dis error buh m sure dey will rectify it.

3 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
Darray: @ Yehmy:Ouch! That hurts. I never insinuated that CMW caused my issue. I only asked for help and tried to give anybody that's gonna help an hint so as to know what to prescibe.

wipe gplay data or uninstall update...

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Darray(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Yehmy and Emmikem: Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Darray: @Yehmy and Emmikem: Thanks so much.

anytime bro wink
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Andriodking: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
My question is will dis help increase ur phone memory problem and how i only see changing and updating and doing some magic with rom ,but i never see d pure benefit der...high rom with 175mb internal memory is still fukup
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking: My question is will dis help increase ur phone memory problem and how i only see changing and updating and doing some magic with rom ,but i never see d pure benefit der...high rom with 175mb internal memory is still fukup

U cn strt smfin na. Mayb a way to increase it above the 175mb Tecno gave. We'l b glad to have the full 512mb. Thankz we d pray 4 u.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking: My question is will dis help increase ur phone memory problem and how i only see changing and updating and doing some magic with rom ,but i never see d pure benefit der...high rom with 175mb internal memory is still fukup

Only bcuz u never dine wiv elders nd u refuse 2 bliv in d power of d brain..... so many tricks we've pull, check out dis screenshot under N3 wiv 1gb Rom.

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
yehmy:

Only bcuz u never dine wiv elders nd u refuse 2 bliv in d power of d brain..... so many tricks we've pull, check out dis screenshot under N3 wiv 1gb Rom.

HE'S NAT WORTH THE PAINZ BRO....

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2013
tonbari:

HE'S NAT WORTH THE PAINZ BRO....

The most painful part his he cnt leave upto his name Android King my foot....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Andriodking: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
yehmy:

The most painful part his he cnt leave upto his name Android King my foot....
well if u hate d name u can tro away,,,,ur phone, i simply ask a question ..if u can ansa nicly am glad u answered roughly ,,,i hav seen d benefit dats d simple end,,,,and u baddest dat claim u created dis Cwm...lie... D de diff. Is u took d risk...or let me say u started using android befor me who send... I am guna keep my name i am guna live up to it ...its a matter of time....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Andriodking: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
yehmy:

@yehmy i respect u alot but since u dont want to appreciate .dat....any check ur screenshoot u gat a whatsapp message*wink* just modifying
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
yehmy:

He want to mock the Geeks grin
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Andriodking: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
tonbari:

U cn strt smfin na. Mayb a way to increase it above the 175mb Tecno gave. We'l b glad to have the full 512mb. Thankz we d pray 4 u.

abeg do i need ur prayers
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking:
@yehmy i respect u alot but since u dont want to appreciate .dat....any check ur screenshoot u can a whatsapp message

u might not see it clearly ...check below

We Baddest

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking:
well if u hate d name u can tro away,,,,ur phone, i simply ask a question ..if u can ansa nicly am glad u answered roughly ,,,i hav seen d benefit dats d simple end,,,,and u baddest dat claim u created dis Cwm...lie... D de diff. Is u took d risk...or let me say u started using android befor me who send... I am guna keep my name i am guna live up to it ...its a matter of time....

Am nt fighting or beefing u....

buh u remember wat u said dt day? Dt oyinbo is wise dt we cnt trick more dan wat dey want us 2 do.

now 2 d cwm we didn't mod it buh we discover it nd we did alot of job 2 make it compatible wiv N3...... so cwm is a custom recovery made by some dev buh we dig deep 2 achieve dis

About ur name i dnt like sum1 wiv dis great name trying 2 speak like a NOOBS dts where d name beef is cuming frm.

The weight of dt name is heavy.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Andriodking: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
yehmy:

Am nt fighting or beefing u....

buh u remember wat u said dt day? Dt oyinbo is wise dt we cnt trick more dan wat dey want us 2 do.

now 2 d cwm we didn't mod it buh we discover it nd we did alot of job 2 make it compatible wiv N3...... so cwm is a custom recovery made by some dev buh we dig deep 2 achieve dis

About ur name i dnt like sum1 wiv dis great name trying 2 speak like a NOOBS dts where d name beef is cuming frm.

The weight of dt name is heavy.

yes i know d weight is big...am good with javaphones,,for years i ansa Javaking....i fallin Love with Android ..i took d name too...i may be blabbing out of ignorance but i am doing my best too to live up to d name like i said.... ******
I like u guys works but at a point u know am right with what i said ealier.....ppl said custom rom is not working on P3 i dont know if its true but my p3 is my new lab rat....if we are not even still let me know....
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Emmikem(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
Andriodking:

yes i know d weight is big...am good with javaphones,,for years i ansa Javaking....i fallin Love with Android ..i took d name too...i may be blabbing out of ignorance but i am doing my best too to live up to d name like i said.... ******
I like u guys works but at a point u know am right with what i said ealier.....ppl said custom rom is not working on P3 i dont know if its true but my p3 is my new lab rat....if we are not even still let me know....

ok ooOk okay ....

I'm AndroidLord grin

Buy me P3 ...Den Roms follow

hahahaha...wink cool
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Borwe: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
How are you guys increasing your internal memory directly? I have a tecno n3s almost like tecno n3 but single sim making it more effective. So I am asking if CWM is possibly supported by it because its listed in Google srore on my phone but not sure it supports. Everything that you could install on an n3 worked on an n3s. Help me please
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Borwe: How are you guys increasing your internal memory directly? I have a tecno n3s almost like tecno n3 but single sim making it more effective. So I am asking if CWM is possibly supported by it because its listed in Google srore on my phone but not sure it supports. Everything that you could install on an n3 worked on an n3s. Help me please

If its dsame folow d instructions at pg1. Which country u @
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Olamyyde(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
All of u running to buy l3....hmmmm....I'm afraid u will be dissapointed with the game quality.....a word is enough for d wise undecided
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Borwe: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
tonbari:

If its dsame folow d instructions at pg1. Which country u @

Currently in kenya
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by tonbari: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Borwe:

Currently in kenya
if the phne's xactly lyk N3 then u'r gud to go just folow evwi instruction.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Borwe: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
tonbari: if the phne's xactly lyk N3 then u'r gud to go just folow evwi instruction.

but it isnt doublesim maybe that will affect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.