Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (52487 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Abusule007: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2013
I'm still using the alpha splash custom rom, to be sincere, it's very cool, is just that there are bugs in it like downloading applications from playstore, you easily get invalid file nd you eventually download it from a different site, you still can't update them from playstore.... i got those error msg from downloing whatsapp, instagram, true caller, badoo e.t.c.......i just pray the e black should be of theses bugs cos i will upgrade to it very soon nd i pray the subsequent roms that will be made available should be bug free..... good job guys.... keep it up.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by critikality: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
My advice, install dx toolbox n update ur apps from it (NO PLAYSTORE) it works lyk charm. Also Elegale memory fix with ONLY App n Dalivik-cache folders moved, the ONLY problem abt it is that REBOOT doesn't work it get stuck at boot logo. You hv told to Power Off n On.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by Abusule007: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
thnks guy ....my apps are updating like hell now,is just that i dnt know whr to download the elegale memory fix

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibnuusamah: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
sylaz: I was backing up then it got to a stage and said 'could not backup sd card=ext' and i checked through godvilla's issue but i have a big enough memory card (32GB) i have previously partitioned with mini–tool partition tool though. Pls what is the solution to the problem?
P.S=i use n3

Its most likely dt ur sd card is not properly partitioned, this has happened to me while i was trying to back up my cr i.e. alpha splash, b4 i ported to Eblak. I got ds same error twice and i av 16gb mmc. At first i thought my mmc was fauty, then i decided to ignore the backup rrror since i stillav my stock safely backed up.
After porting to EBlak rom then it became obvious to me dt my mmc is not correctly partitioned cos mounting errors were returned each time i launch the link2sd. After dt i repartitioned my mmc 2ru d tutorial given in d cwm mode thread. After dt evr tin eent on fine

Therefore i advise u to repartition ur sd card and try the backup aftr dt.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by critikality: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abusule007: thnks guy ....my apps are updating like hell now,is just that i dnt know whr to download the elegale memory fix
elegale memory fix is not an app but a procedure to solve low memory issue if u want to install more apps say 60-100 apps or more....
read thru gingerbean thread by Xanders to learn how is done. Chec ma screenshots below to clear ur doubts:

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Did you use mini tool to partition? never had that mounting problem... Guess I'm just gonna re partition using CWM.. Thankss
ibnuusamah:

Its most likely dt ur sd card is not properly partitioned, this has happened to me while i was trying to back up my cr i.e. alpha splash, b4 i ported to Eblak. I got ds same error twice and i av 16gb mmc. At first i thought my mmc was fauty, then i decided to ignore the backup rrror since i stillav my stock safely backed up.
After porting to EBlak rom then it became obvious to me dt my mmc is not correctly partitioned cos mounting errors were returned each time i launch the link2sd. After dt i repartitioned my mmc 2ru d tutorial given in d cwm mode thread. After dt evr tin eent on fine

Therefore i advise u to repartition ur sd card and try the backup aftr dt.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by mightyleks(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
some one should help me on this am a novice and i use p3 the prob is i used cwm to partition my sdcard but i still get mmc low i hv link to link2sd tick the 3 options yet its not workin. some1 said i shud repartition it but i dont knw how to remove the 4ma 1 plz put me tru i beg oh.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by herrlekan(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
mightyleks: some one should help me on this am a novice and i use p3 the prob is i used cwm to partition my sdcard but i still get mmc low i hv link to link2sd tick the 3 options yet its not workin. some1 said i shud repartition it but i dont knw how to remove the 4ma 1 plz put me tru i beg oh.

1, convert your superuser app to system app by looking for it in link2sd, click on it. you will see various options but look for convert to system app. after converting if your superuser is not working just reboot the phone.And follow this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1292407/guide-tutorial-how-increase-internal
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by pators(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
wat is d data cap for mtn bbc

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
sylaz: Did you use mini tool to partition? never had that mounting problem... Guess I'm just gonna re partition using CWM.. Thankss
pls iv tried finding d page on how to partition using CWM,but i couldnt get it,.....can u shw me d page plsss
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibnuusamah: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
sylaz: Did you use mini tool to partition? never had that mounting problem... Guess I'm just gonna re partition using CWM.. Thankss

I used mini p, then i had dt prob,
But cmw solved d prob
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibnuusamah: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
stephano100:
pls iv tried finding d page on how to partition using CWM,but i couldnt get it,.....can u shw me d page plsss
U need to start frim page 0 of this thread

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by mightyleks(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
CMW BEST FOR PARTITIONING NO MORE MEMORY ISH
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 4:45am On Jul 09, 2013
yehmy:
lol N3 stock rom is online we've d 1 uploaded by xanders nd lacoste
D problem of md5 mis match is an error due 2 sdcard corruption it corrupted ur backup file so u cnt restore backup unless u use pc 2 flash back.
wat of we dat dnt hav d bootloop problem nd Md5 ish,cant we just get d N3 stock rom u guys uploaded nd use CWM to flash it witout using PC??
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 4:50am On Jul 09, 2013
lacosteIII:

stock rom for tecno n3...link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip?m

unzip it...you only need sys.yaffs.img...reflash it with AIO flasher...enjoy smiley
can we also use CWM to flash it?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2013
@yhemy,4 those of us dat used CWM to partition SDcard,can we also use d method u posted on Elegale's thread to increase internal memory....is it safe,...plss u guys should ansa my questions abeg
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2013
stephano100: @yhemy,4 those of us dat used CWM to partition SDcard,can we also use d method u posted on Elegale's thread to increase internal memory....is it safe,...plss u guys should ansa my questions abeg
you cn use it moving only app nd dalvik-cache alone.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by yehmy(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2013
stephano100:
wat of we dat dnt hav d bootloop problem nd Md5 ish,cant we just get d N3 stock rom u guys uploaded nd use CWM to flash it witout using PC??
just place it in d backup folder.
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
pls wats d purpose of reboot recovery
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
yehmy:
you cn use it moving only app nd dalvik-cache alone.
kk,i'll try it hope it works o
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ayowhite(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
stephano100:
kk,i'll try it hope it works o
guy, can i still use elegales memory fix after installing apps?
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
ibnuusamah:

I used mini p, then i had dt prob,
But cmw solved d prob
used cwm,problem soved smiley
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
stephano100:
page 2 of this thread
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by sylaz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
@stephano, its qt page two
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stephano100(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
sylaz: @stephano, its qt page two
ya tanx man
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stevalos555: 2:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls anyone knows how to root
gionee infinity G1? Please I need
your help. Thank you!
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by valboy20(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2013
vandalama: pls wats d purpose of reboot recovery

it's self explanatory na.

it reboot your device into recovery mode

n

please don't ask silly question of this sort again
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by mightyleks(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2013
when ur phone suddenly pops up "low space" at the top left of ur screen despite partitioning what does that mean
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by vandalama: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
valboy20:

it's self explanatory na.

it reboot your device into recovery mode

n

please don't ask silly question of this sort again
hey oga make u watch ur mouth
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by ibnuusamah: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
mightyleks: when ur phone suddenly pops up "low space" at the top left of ur screen despite partitioning what does that mean

it means ur phone is still loading, u need to b patient for it to finish bootong process
OR
ur phone did not boot properly and u need to manually power it off, THEN switch it on again. This time it should take longer time to fully boot and it should mount sd card properly and low on strg notifctn shd vanish
Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by kabayomi(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2013
i thank everybody on this thread esp d op(s) for dere help n support.
i just did d cwm recovery on my p3 without any hitch...i just want to ask if dere z any custom rom for p3?

1 Like

Re: CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 by stevalos555: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
yehmy: First up there u have a screenshot of our darling cwm recovery on Tecno N3
now m gonna show you how it works.

Your fone must be rooted.

dl cwm, mobile uncle, update from d link in my previous post.

extract all dis 3 files frm d link u dl

install mobile uncle.apk on ur fone

place cwm recovery and update on the root of ur sdcard.

Open mobile uncle.apk it will ask for superuser access grant it d access now scroll to Recovery update click u will see ur recovery.img at d very top, click it to flash it will ask if you want to boot to recovery choose yes/ok.
ur phone will go off and auto boot into recovery.

At first our recovery is in four parts it is divided into two screens each, BUT b4 u proceed u need to enable back button dat is d first thing u will do once u enter Recovery.

To enableback button press vol up vol dwn vol up. u will see back button enabled.

Now lets fix d 4 screen and turn it to a single screen

after enabling back button scroll to install zip frm sdcard use power button to select u will see d option Apply update frm sdcard click nd select yes ur fone will install d update u place on ur sdcard automatically and ur fone will whiteup and change to a screen.

Now you can do anything with ur cwm recovery, e.g installing roms, partitioning sdcard, backing up of rom. e.t.c

NOTE- see above screenshot to see how d recovery looks like b4 and after update.
Use vol up nd down to scroll in cwm
Use power button to select
No foolish question or any post to derail thread
Ask reasonable questions nd read dis tutorial well b4 asking question.

DO NOT DELETE THE UPDATE.ZIP from your sdcard because u will always perform the apply update to change the recovery to a single screen always.
Pls help! i tried this,got to the point of update.zip from sdcard in bootloader mode but instead i got error, said something like E: singnature not verified...pls help me out widis. i really appreciate you guys. Ur the baddest indeed next to cyanogen! sorry what i have is tecno t3?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Infinix Compares Ronaldo And Messi, Receives Backlash. / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.