Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. (1386 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / What Will You Do If a girl (your girl) Send This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
How to Make a Girl fall in love with you, if you had the intention of Getting Married to Her someday:

1. When you see a girl you truly like, please do compliment her.
If you think you gonna ve the opportunity of meeting her again, then dont ask for her contact yet, but if thats going to be your only chance of seeing her, then do collect her contact.

2. Start up as friends! Dont go about talking about marriage, especially when she is young it might scare her azz away!

3. Hang out together, go see a movie together....but dont mention the word 'Relationship' yet. Treat her nice, take her out and just leave it that way, but after the 4th or 5th day...

4. Hang out in a place where you can get to talk. Ps: Trust me by then...the girl must ve fallen for you! She'd be wondering why you havent asked her out yet, and you not asking her out makes her grow feelings for you more.
She'd probably pop the question first....shylishly 'err...dont u ve a gal frd?' then you could answer...'well am hoping you'd be mine someday' she will blush.
6. The discussion could go further, but incase it doesnt...when you get home call her up and ask her abt what she asked you earlier...she might flaunt for a whle to make you feel...she aint desperate to be with you...so be prepared for that, bt it wont take weeks.

6. When she agrees, be the best boyfriend you can, show some signs of seriousness..but dont you talk about marriage yet.

7. When you ve realized that she has fully falln in love with you, and you sure she really wants to be with you...then....but...dont pop the question yet if all these happened within a month.

8. Make sure you guys are compartable for each other, make sure she is ready to get married, make sure she can introduce you to her family...if she aint ready, dont pop the question yet as that might put serious pressure on her making her to quit, cause too much pressure will make her feel like she is in bondage. But if she is ready....

9. Take her out, a romantic outting....treat her like its gonna be the last time you'd spend with her.

10. Make it romantic. Pop the question.

Ps: there are so many different ways you could pop the question romantically, dont be old school.

Essence of this is, not every girl wants to start a relationship when you ve started popping the questions that should be popped later. It only shows signs of being desperate!!!
Who wnats a desperado as a hubby?
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by k2039: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
I tried all this on the first girl I love, I recieved a very hot slap the day I told her I loved her, but I did return her two slaps though.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Enegod(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by SpicyMimi(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
k2039: I tried all this on the first girl I love, I recieved a very hot slap the day I told her I loved her, but I did return her two slaps though.
lmao! Oh C'mmon!! We are in d 21st century! She probably slapped you, cause you are a liar, a flirt and u r violent. :x grin

oya am just jokin o!
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by IJI777: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
y slap back,now? u 4 let her b,1 day,she wil realize how foolish she has been
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice write-up. What I loved most about this write-up is the fact that the writer composed it from her heart and not just based on theory. Nice job @threadstarter

But one thing, one thing...let me shut up for nowgringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by SpicyMimi(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
DailyNews: Nice write-up. What I loved most about this write-up is the fact that the writer composed it from her heart and not just based on theory. Nice job @threadstarter

But one thing, one thing...let me shut up for nowgringrin
sad talk nah?
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
SpicyMimi:
sad talk nah?
You want your sisters to chop my head off abi you no see me o cheesy cheesy...but still, I love your write-up, comes from your heart and not just theory, keep it up smiley
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by SpicyMimi(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
DailyNews: You want your sisters to chop my head off abi you no see me o cheesy cheesy...but still, I love your write-up, comes from your heart and not just theory, keep it up smiley
loool....thanks alot anyways. smiley smiley
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Gudiza(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2013
k2039: I tried all this on the first girl I love, I recieved a very hot slap the day I told her I loved her, but I did return her two slaps though.
...and then? did she accept? grin
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: How to Make a Girl fall in love with you, if you had the intention of Getting Married to Her someday:

2. Start up as friends! Dont go about talking about marriage, especially when she is young it might scare her azz away!

Another friendship suggestion.....friendship never works....its for suckers...
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by PedroJP(m): 2:33am On Jun 30, 2013
lemme go and practise it. Will be back to tell the outcome
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by k2039: 4:21am On Jun 30, 2013
Gudiza:
...and then? did she accept? grin
Not after I moved on, I can't date someone who already insulted me. In fact I was her greatest enemy for a couple of years but we are close friends now and from her advances and body language, she is damn interested(but seriously I do love her but my ego is far important to me) . But I realized a fundamental rule, ignore what you want and it will come back to you.
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Excel30: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2013
Don't tell her lies.Be urself&she will adore u.Y lie about what she will eventually know anyway.
Re: How To Make Your Dream Girl Your Wife. by Contumely: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Excel 30 :
Don't tell her lies.Be urself&she will adore u.Y lie about what she will eventually know anyway.
Stellar

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS / Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute / (Disastrous Love )how i was scammed 750k online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.