Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

100 Million Naira To Invest - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100 Million Naira To Invest (15523 Views)

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by pepcymoses: 2:20am On Jul 10, 2013
You can invest in road transport I mean inter state its lucrative if proparlly managed I hv carried out research I can assure u of a good success.u can call me 0803193001.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2013
ololufemi: Dear Sir

Just buy Friesland Campina WAMCO Nigeria PLC and wait for about 6 months to one year.

You won't regret it. The longer you even wait the better (Dividends and price appreciation)

WAMCO can be bought OTC, what is the average selling of the company's share.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Ok here are ideas with tht kind of cash I wil never be poor again.1. Real estate,2.transportation biz land transport,3.treasure bills or stocks.4.look at your environment anything lacking in services provide it and be creative, 5.online biz,create idea and put it online as nairaland is, is an idea and u make profit in 3 to 5yrs time.6.oil biz.7.some investment banking gives up to 17percent interest rate u can invest some cash dere.8.partner or have a dealership with mtn,airtel,glo etc . 9. Go back to school by investing in ur education, 10. Look for companies tht are doing well forecast they and knw where they will be in next 5yrs and invest in them. Thanks hope dis help all nairalanders thts ar luking for where to put dere cash. Be creative.

1 Like

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jossybig(m): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Oil and gas,properties are good but the fastest way to become billionaire with that money is to register with NDDC as contractor and buy their contract that we bring billions within a year
Call this no 080309826f0
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by robonski15(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
I will advice you invest in catfish farming.. Its ROI is absolutely 100%.. You can read through my thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business/21
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2013
robonski15: I will advice you invest in catfish farming.. Its ROI is absolutely 100%.. You can read through my thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business/21

You must be a joker, the guy needs serious business idea you are talking of cat fish business. What is the turnover of your catfish business? Even if he want to invest in catfish, he should not invest more than 5% of his money that is N5 million on it.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Connoisseur(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2013
This poster just dey use people jead dey catch trips.

100 million naira ko
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by RoyalRoy(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Connoisseur: This poster just dey use people jead dey catch trips.

100 million naira ko

Well, I felt somehow too, if he made 100m from selling some properties, then why can't he go back & invest more in properties?

I believe the best form of investing ur money is to put it back into where u got it from!!
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by manie(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2013
Royal Roy:

Well, I felt somehow too, if he made 100m from selling some properties, then why can't he go back & invest more in properties?

I believe the best form of investing ur money is to put it back into where u got it from!!

You can not blame him, maybe he inherited the property and he decided to sell it. The guy needs to invest heavily on his financial education.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Connoisseur(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
manie:

You can not blame him, maybe he inherited the property and he decided to sell it. The guy needs to invest heavily on his financial education.

if he inheriited the property, what happened to the business that brought about the property.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
T
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by laluski(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
jossybig: Come and buy NDDC contract and make 50-100 percent in one year

Am interested in this NDDC contract.how can I we talk further
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by celebritychef(m): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2013
My name is chuks, I am a chef and a culinary expert, currently looking for investors for my school, I run CELEBRITY MOBILE KITCHEN a culinary outfit. food buisness is one of the fastest growing buisness in the country. Every man must eat. Some desire is the food while some is how the food is made. Nigeria do not have any culinary school or out fit xcept the one I just began . #6m will project us in becoming the first big culinary outfit in nigeria. Without doubt I can assure of cash back in one year even with profit .

Focus will be

Culinary school
outdoor and indoor catering
Young chef academy for private schools
Hotel consults
TV show cooking,

The money will be spent on rent
Kitchen ultensils
Advertising on TV, radio, handbills, posters.
Like I said we are currently running but needs expansion
You can visitor us @ no 18/20, osolo way ajao estate lagos
08123442130 or email celebritymobilekitchen@gmail.com
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Infomizer(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Hi Op,
I just sent an email to the addy you provided. Get back to me sil vous plait.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Leshyne(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
Pls check your mail.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
U can invest in cinemas by opening viewing centres in highly populated areas. Note I said cinema/viewing centres not a mall. U split proceeds with producers 60-40. 60 percent to you. I can educate u more on the possibillities if u like. Free of charge
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Connoisseur(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
laluski:

Am interested in this NDDC contract.how can I we talk further

me too. am interested
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by hartland(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
i already have a running contract with a construction company & a manufacturing company to supply them trucks to enable them carry their raw materials from site to their companies. they need as many as 50 trucks each and its a running contract for years and the pay are awesome. you can contact me with the following for more discussion.

phone: 08083726882
email: uniqueboyy2k@yahoo.com
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by staggerman(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2013
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by surveycash(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
manie:

Beware of guys dropping their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Any money making venture that can not be shared on the forum is not worth going into.

@the bolded - I respectfully disagree sir. What happens if you find your idea been implemented tomorrow? How do you hold responsible? I personally feel, most of these posts are just meant to sniff ideas from people.

It is very easy to become a millionaire now. Thanks to the info age. Just create an account on Nairaland. After few days, just post "I have N30 million, what business can I do" or "N100 million Idle funds, what to invest". Then, you start receiving call and business proposals.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by ruffhandu: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Small scale quarry company establishment would be an excellent business for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / 5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.