Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

100 Million Naira To Invest - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100 Million Naira To Invest (15521 Views)

100 Million Naira Urgent Loan. / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by rozayx5(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Connoisseur: This poster just dey use people jead dey catch trips.

100 million naira ko

no mind the guy grin
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2013
ehvez: if you reside in lagos jst go into transportation buy buses[toyota hiace] try to get a pack then travel interstate you would be suprisd with the amount you wud make in a year you dnt av to invest all your money 40m wud do it and av dis in mind transportation iz a biz that would neva die ppu wud neva stop travelin

Where in lagos can i get this Toyota Hiace cheapest ? Say 1.3 to 1.4m
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2013
pepcymoses: You can invest in road transport I mean inter state its lucrative if proparlly managed I hv carried out research I can assure u of a good success.u can call me 0803193001.

Research isnt practical my bros.

I am a transporter, both local and inter state. When i was about going into the business, i met the gurus in the business. They told me that local transport pays better. I didnt believe it.

Now am into it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Long distance transportation kills a vehicle and shortens its life span. In addition, so much is spent on maintenance. My focus now is to increase my number of buses running locally.

So Op, try local transportation, you wont regret it. You just need regular servicing of your buses. Yeilds better than real estate.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
jossybig: Oil and gas,properties are good but the fastest way to become billionaire with that money is to register with NDDC as contractor and buy their contract that we bring billions within a year
Call this no 080309826f0

Am interested in this NDDC contract stuff.

I see some billionaire guys who work for this NDDC...

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by mufex(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Why dont u open a factory?...hundred million is a lot of money. People will advise u to import and join a perfect market....but that will yield u profit in short run.....think about what will happen in long run. I am just saying...
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by retsonbiz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Online Ecommerce Portal is a money cow, where you sell everything at profit of over 20% per product. Example is .

PM me for detail business plan.

Regards.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by luciano2: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2013
we are investors involved in oil and gas,mining and commodity export.we would give you 10% annually of any amount you want to invest starting from #2m.There would be a strong legal backing and your interest s simple to receive your due percentage as agreed at the end of 12mth period staring from the day invested.kestreltopazz@gmail.com
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by RoyalRoy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
luciano2: we are investors involved in oil and gas,mining and commodity export.we would give you 10% annually of any amount you want to invest starting from #2m.There would be a strong legal backing and your interest s simple to receive your due percentage as agreed at the end of 12mth period staring from the day invested.kestreltopazz@gmail.com

You are not serious!!! Tie down my cash for 12 months and receive 10%?
Are u saying I can't collect ROI per month? You are a joker!!
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by abedoyin: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2013
Come into petrol,kerosine and diesel,biz.....
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by tillo4real(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
i am matthew by name,i am working soap factory here in ibadan,in my company we manufacturing zee black soap,i have 13years experience how to produce the soap. my email princeokugbeni@gmail.com or 07032686456 try to mail me is long term bussines
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Ndukwe007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Invest in water transportation, its very lucrative.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by luminous5: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2013
XYZ Transport Company
Investment in the transportation business
MD - 36 years

Nigeria depends predominantly on road transport, as a result there is great potential in the road transport industry. The distance between Abuja (the administrative capital) and Lagos (the commercial hub) is approximately 710 km. There is a great movement of people from around the whole country and between the two hubs.

XYZtransport company will provide commuter transportation between the two major cities as well as connect other state capitals to them. Most transportation business are built around a central boarding park but we intend to decentralize our boarding in the major cities.

Nigeria has a population of over 140 million people and most of these people live in Lagos with a population of 15 million people. The structure of the administration and business in the country is such that encourages huge movement between the two cities thus creating a great opportunity for the transportation business.

The transportation industry is already segmented into the executive, and low income travel buses. XYZ transport will enter the market by producing a service close to the executive, but at an affordable price.

Investments terminate after four years corresponding to the service life of buses due to the road conditions in the country. Within this period, investors will receive a 40% annual Return on residual investment in the venture.

Two options for capital repayment are available, either 25% at the end of every financial year, or 100% at the expiration of the deal. Investors who choose the first option will be paid 25% Return On Investment (ROI) based on residual invested capital, while the latter will have full payment on the total invested sum.

Investors will have a roll over option available at the end of the tenure irrespective of option of capital repayment selected. Investors also have opportunity to invest in more slots as announced by the business.

We are desirous of most types of investor participation in our business. Partnerships, or silent investors are all welcome. Minimum investment lot coincides with the cost of placing a bus unit on the road. We will undertake a comprehensive insurance of all our business units.

Management Team:
Owner: Manager with over 9 years experience as an engineer and managed construction contracts over N3billion. He has great creative, logistics, interpersonal and brand management skills and ready to go full time into business.

Director: Has more than 20 years experience working as a quantity surveyor and managing construction contracts well over N20billion. He has a good understanding of the Nigerian business environment, cash management/budget allocation, and mature business insights.

The Deal:
The deal has a tenure of 4 years. I am offering a 40% ROI payout on invested capital at close of every financial year throughout the tenure of the deal.

The invested capital repayment will be in two options:
1. Annual repayments of 25% for four years *
2. A 100% repayment at the close of the deal in four years

* Option 1 also means 40% ROI will be on calculated based on residual capital funding.

Minimum investment unit: N8million
40% Investor annual payout: N3.2million (annually for 4 years at the close of the financial year)

Capital Repayment:
Option 1: After 4 years
Option 2: 25% per year(also implies 40% annual payout will be calculated based on remaining capital)

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Allwility: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'd advice you go into manufacturing. Plastics production will keep you smiling to the bank. You'll be needing injection, blow molding and extrusion machines. Type of plastics you could produce include engine oil containers, cream, powder containers etc and ofcourse their caps. Call me on 08033949389 to thank me later.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jpphilips(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2013
billyoung: I recently disposed of a valuable property and now have the above stated sum lying idle. I need advice on how best to invest this money. I am NOT interested in real estate for now. I need a moderate to high risk, high yield, short term investment. I don't need meaningless and pointless comments. I will be willing to meet with and discuss reasonable business suggestions and a handsome reward awaits whoever comes up with the best proposal. And be warned, i have the IGP on speed dial so any attempted scam will be dealt with swiftly and ferociously.
Bigboss80s@yahoo.com

invest it where you got the money from
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
biola3005: I am interested in buying those things and reselling how can i start email me at biola3005@yahoo.com I have $40,000 to invest. if you are a scam artist please stay away my father is a An Assistant Inspector Gnr

loooozzzzzz, where Army pikin no safe, i wonder wetin go happen to olokpa pikin
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jpphilips(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2013
jossybig: Oil and gas,properties are good but the fastest way to become billionaire with that money is to register with NDDC as contractor and buy their contract that we bring billions within a year
Call this no 080309826f0

Buying of contracts? chei!! Naijiria
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by jpphilips(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2013
manie:

You can not blame him, maybe he inherited the property and he decided to sell it. The guy needs to invest heavily on his financial education.

You cannot close a 100m naira property deal without a form of financial education even if he inherited the property, to sell property na beans?
the guy is just trippin.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Tintin0011(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
Get a licence for a choosen market of over 84 diverse markets with all of its numerous products that could be traded in that sector, remember your aggregate demand would be more than the aggregate supply. It is a thing of joy to have your pride given back you on a platter. When you are leaving home early in the morning, making abnormal profits as one of the few operators in that sector and certainly i am a taxman myself please pay the dues to the right people. In addition you would be helping a number of unemployed graduates back to work rather than them galivanting the streets of Lagos. Many thanks.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by miitcash(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
coolviv: Come to my bank, invest in treasury bills and earn millions in interest every month at no risk.....unless Nigeria scatters....
Which bank do you work with, i need informaton about Treasury bill. Can i get in with N100,000 only. And how do we calculate percentage. or mail me to ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by vulpeslopez(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
See as people dey crack their head. Person way fit close real estate deal worth 100million no know where to invest the money eeehn.

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Mars88(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2013
Well I will say you have heard it all, you can make mega bucks by venturing into oil and gas, Import/ export " I'll say do For agricultural commodities, the gold mine in entertainment is often times underestimated too if there is need to reach out please feel free to contact emceechikamara@gmail.com on a last note please guard your money ferociously
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Tintin0011(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
You all are making grevious mistakes that would certainly have nearest future consequences. There is nothing more interesting than your pegged glory given back to you. The joy of get out of bed in the morning, going to work and earning good profits from the use of a license of over 84 diverse markets when you are operating as one of the few players in a particular sector. I will revert you all to my previous treadmill. Dont make the mistake of investing in property at this very moment you tie down good deal of money in the hands of the builders who would have no choice but to lodge the huge amount, taken from hard earned money of Nigerian from one local government to another local authority. In terms of stock majority of your profits would be slashed as commission in the hands of the stock broker. The middle ground is to retrieve your glory at the modus operandi level as a company as one of the few players in a particular market. More info contact 07044332190 or 07037074145. Please don't shot yourselves in the foot. Call for help more information to aid your vision.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by fyneboi79(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2013
billyoung: I recently disposed of a valuable property and now have the above stated sum lying idle. I need advice on how best to invest this money. I am NOT interested in real estate for now. I need a moderate to high risk, high yield, short term investment. I don't need meaningless and pointless comments. I will be willing to meet with and discuss reasonable business suggestions and a handsome reward awaits whoever comes up with the best proposal. And be warned, i have the IGP on speed dial so any attempted scam will be dealt with swiftly and ferociously.
Bigboss80s@yahoo.com
Rubbish!!
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by queven: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2013
While u decide where to invest , why not put the money into a fixed deposit or t-bills for 30-60dayz, its d safest with no risk and ur return is certain, with that amount , I know a multinational microfinance institution in nigeria that can give u as high as 14% return on d fixed deposit.u can holla for more details

Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by Tintin0011(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2013
Are you all Jewish Americans, you eyes would hurt when one of your little fourth generation child lives like a squalor because you are extravagant, exactly the point you all are tie down good money from the hands of Nigerians when your "glory call it real work experience" lanquish with all these banks through the bonds and bank certificates you all are earning. You would someday give account of your time,the "work experience" is the "in thing" in Europe. Have you ever been smacked seriously in hand by the white community that the language spoken in realms is "Pride and Prejudice". Definitely the work experience would take you places your joy, I repeat your joy of getting out the house to earn abnormal profit, good money and you would transfer from one job to another somewhere in the nearest future. Read my previous treadmills, posts and other trending topics in nairaland.
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by md003: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
you have a whopping N100m and you dont know
what to do with it? if i had that ammount it
would double in a year because i would know
the businesses to invest in
Re: 100 Million Naira To Invest by vision06(f): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
1) First I will suggest you go back to God before you make any decision, because it is not all that glitter that is old. He will surely lead you aright.

2) Search within yourself and see what you really like doing. You will do better if you choose what you enjoy doing - perhaps from your tender age.

3) From all the alternatives the wonderful Nairalanders have given you, make a few choices and prayerfully decide on the lines you should venture into. Remember NOT to put all your eggs in one basket - have a spread, bearing in mind the risk level of each proposal.

4) You may wish to join me in farming in osun state. You can be sure of at least 25% -35%ROI and peace of mind. Interested? Contact me on cosmosynergy2@gmail.com OR 08174783829

God bless.

Bitcoin Is In Trouble Ether Is Coming For Number 1 / 5 Costly Mistakes People Make With Business Investments / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72