Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (23190 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / In Percent, How Much Do You Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by mfm04622: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Jesus taught us to pray that the Lord not tempt us. History have many who because they trust their Patners expose them to temptations only to see them fall. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by shikenosa: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: azzin tot am d only who notice how rude he is.
dude is seriousli rude and hez takin everytin personal...lord av mercy
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by yinkuschua(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes I can to some extend and it depends on the friend... But I must confess, I don't trust myself and neither do I've 100% trust for a fellow human too...anything can happen and you never can tell so we have to prevent somethings from not happening by being cautious..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by loswhite(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: I reiterate: You don't trust people, people don't trust you. 1:1.

There exist people like me with the ability of trusting others with our lives and vice versa. That you cannot bring yourself to trust people doesn't and would never mean that people who trust others fully, are non-existent.

If you don't understand that, I'm truly sorry. . . It's beyond your scope.

robot e don do jor

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nada
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
...as far as humans are involved, 'trust' is a heavy word. i dont trust anyone....its best not to leave room for surprises of this nature. Am typing from experience.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by yinkuschua(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Lol...I've been busy reading and laughing at replies. Different strokes for different folks.

For me, I have lots of friends, but just one particular best friend that I trust and would be rest assured that my girl is safe with. Its best to avoid temptations, but in unavoidable circumstances, yes, I trust him with my girl.

And for my girl, I do trust her, and she's wise enough to know that it is easier for me to reconcile with my best friend than to reconcile with her if anything funny should happen.cheesy

I've been too and really its funny... I agree with you bruf and it takes a wise girl to know that its easier for a guy to reconcile with his best friend than her..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by adeyak83(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

Gbam!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by rezzy: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yeap,
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by otumfour(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
shymexx: "Don't leave ya girl around me, true player for real" - that was what an OG once said. tongue

Only naivety and stupidity would make any sane person "trust" their gf/bf with their best friend. It also depends on the "with" the OP is talking about. If it's "with" just to go somewhere together - that's understandable. However "with" - to go stay in his/her house, or leave them "with" each other all the time - then that's scary. Our imperfection(s) is what makes us all human - hence why you should NEVER trust anyone fully at all times.

This is more reason why people should be allowed to mature mentally and psychologically, with vast experience in realism and real life, before getting involved in relationships. It definitely helps in decision-making and enables people to play their cards right at all times. When you overly trust someone in situations where anyone can be susceptible, because of our imperfections as humans, then you're setting yourself up for a painful heartbreak.

Anyway, protect yourself at all times and snakes will always come as partners - that's what my pops used to say. wink

D0pe as usual
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sexkillz and shymmex made two perfect arguments.

@Post

Hellz no cool
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
I trust my bobo! Shikena
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by kraftyiyk: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Never++++......dats my answer. even if your girl is resistant, she could be cajoled/drugged/wrestled/blackmailed/hypnotized/etc....for those who dont know, friends are the group of peeps who r closest to you, who r d 1st to note your progress, and secretly get envious of you. on d surface, dey might behave well, but am not fooled by dat, God know,s hw long dey could hv been eying ur chick/guy..pls be wise.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by diamond002: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
Abegi will dat change D̶̲̥̅̊ cost of beans dat av rocketly gone up ℓ̊ don tire sef beans up,garri up wetin person wan do for dis we 9ja sef undecided ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex sadJ®
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by johnnyhandsom(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
Its only a naïve person that thinks there is someone that can be trusted. Put a "trusted person" in a particular situation and you will see him or her err.
You may assure your partner that you trust him or her, but don't put him or her in a difficult situation all in the name of trust.
Your partner may be a trustworthy person, but some people are like animals that can't control themselves. Don't use your partner as a bait. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by claremont(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Trust no one.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Sexkillz and shymmex made two perfect arguments.

@Post

Hellz no cool
why no?....i'd prefer to trust people and hope for the worst which makes me to have a shock absorber in my heart cheesy
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by nenergy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
I don't trust humans, but i have (a little) faith in them. So yes, i have faith in them not to mess up in my absense.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by annawhite(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
nenergy: I don't trust humans, but i have (a little) faith in them. So yes, i have faith in them not to mess up in my absense.
well said nenergy!
Except my girlfriend has balls in place of a hole,then I can leave her with my man! :HELL NO!
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Jayboy124: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
No. My supposedely bestfriend got pregnant for my supposedly boyfriend.

2fuckers!

This is f***king funny. I don't know why but it is.

But you sure you were a good best friend and a good girl friend?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by caramel007(f): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2013
sexkillz: You should trust your partner, not your best friend. . . No matter what a best friend does or says to your partner, if he or she is not swayed, nothing happens. The fault always comes from the partner. The final choice rests on them.

So, do you trust your partner? If no, why on earth are you still with someone you cannot bring yourself to trust? Don't you think something is wrong with you, if you fall in this category?

you are so on point. Come to mama for the kiss of life. Omoluabi. Lol
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ezechyglo: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
very sure, i can leave my partner with my gf for another year, i trust them both. Didnt jst woke nd trust them bt have tested them and found out that they earned the trust.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Ezechyglo: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
very sure, can leave my partner with my gf for another year. i trust them both. i didnt jst woke up and do dat bt hv testd dem and dey earned my trust
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by eyinjubaby(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
I can't o and thank God, I dnt av a best friend.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Drbolie(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nooö not even broda talkless of best friend
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
Yes. Because, the only best friend I have is Jesus Christ.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by pekelepekele(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ OP YOU WANT TO TRUST A DOG WITH A BONE ?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by bignene(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
never
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Horbalawler(f): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
Y take d risk at first, d best way to enjoy life is to stay out of trouble
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
Absolutely not..I can never forget June1st 2013..
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by ayd91(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
If I can't even trust myself with her, why would do that with another? LoL. Next topic please.........
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? by bunmit(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: Can you leave ur gf/bf with your best friend?? Can you trust your best friend with ur partner?

yes i can, if i cant trust him, why make him my 'best friend'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / What Was Your First Impression Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.