Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? (5570 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Odunharry: tanx dear,gud 2 knw u r all fyn...i tink texanomaly is 4m d states.
wanted to know her tribe, wherether African-American etc
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wanted to know her tribe, wherether African-American etc
ok.dat gud..r u in 4 d poety challenge?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Odunharry:
ok.dat gud..r u in 4 d poety challenge?
no, poetry is not my thing smiley
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: no, poetry is not my thing smiley
yap same here.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
U a city set on a hill.anywia u r,ur lite wil shine..u r a joy 2 many generation.men 4m nations wl take hold of ur gament n follow u,dy l c n hear dat God is wit u.

Love u all..
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: been there, gone are those days lol. Are you Nigerian?
No. I am American.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2013
gud morning evrybody,hope u all had a swt nyt..

Texanomaly are u in for d poety challenge?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
No. I am American.
Amelican o..race? If you don't mind me asking?

Morning ya'll smiley
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Amelican o..race? If you don't mind me asking?

Morning ya'll smiley

morning dear,wat gud morning in ur dialect?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Evestar200(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2013
Me we guono kpa owe (URHOBO)

1 Like

Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace]Amelican o..race? If you don't mind me asking?

Morning ya'll smiley[/quot
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Amelican o..race? If you don't mind me asking?

Morning ya'll smiley

Have you seen my picture?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odunharry: gud morning evrybody,hope u all had a swt nyt..

Texanomaly are u in for d poety challenge?
Haven't decided yet.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by megareal: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
penny01502: Ami mmuma fieen.............from ananng tribe, akwa ibom state
Not only Annang, Ibibio too....
mmuma fieen....
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
Haven't decided yet.
ok...it wl b nyc if u participate u knw..i knw u av good writing skills
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
Evestar200: Me we guono kpa owe (URHOBO)
me wa guono kpa owe evastar
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
igbira. Yio ba furo re.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odunharry:
ok...it wl b nyc if u participate u knw..i knw u av good writing skills
awwww...10Q
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Evestar200(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odunharry: me wa guono kpa owe evastar
me ji we guono kpa owe
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
texanomaly:
awwww...10Q
welcm dear...aw r u and hope u avng a nyc day?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
Odunharry:
welcm dear...aw r u and hope u avng a nyc day?

thank you, you as well
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2013
(a girl and boy were speeding over 120 Kmph on a motorcycle) Girl: Slow down. I'm scared. Boy: No this is fun. Girl: No its not. Please, it's too scary! Boy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a big hug. (Girl hugs him) Boy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? It's bugging me.
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the boy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2013
gud morning pals,hope u all had a nyc nyt rest?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Have you seen my picture?
nope, goodmorning to you lol
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Odunharry: gud morning pals,hope u all had a nyc nyt rest?
g'morning Harry
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: g'morning Harry

aw s d family ma,hope evrybdy is doing fyn?

Wil be posting sme love stories whch i saw on d net...hope u guys find it interesting
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: nope, goodmorning to you lol
good morning
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2013
A boy had cancer and he has only one month to live. He liked a girl who is working in a CD shop very much. But he did not tell her about his love. Every day he went to the CD shop and bought a CD only to talk to her. after a month he died. When the girl went his home and asked about him, his mom told that he died and took her to his room. She saw all the CD's unopened. The girl cried and cried and finally died. You know y she cried? Coz she had kept her own love letters inside the CD packs. She saw all the CD's unopened. The girl cried and cried and finally died.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2013
texanomaly:
good morning
good morning dear,aw r u today?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Odunharry: good morning dear,aw r u today?
good, better than the day before. It is 4:30. My internal clock went off at 4. As usual. grrrrrr!
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2013
gud morning everybody in d building,i pray this new week bring forth something good for us all..

Love you guys
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2013
bknight: Where are all those cameroonians, ghanians, ethiopians, swahilis, kenyans and even somalis on this site?! Oya over to you

Mine's already been mentioned above.
ma ding wa (.Ewondo.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Prison Guard Captured For 'engaging In Sexual Relations With A Detainee' / See What A Girl Wrote On FB / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.