Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? (5555 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its a pact you know smiley Zulu, Xhosa and Swati.
i will learn zulu first
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: dnt be bored dear,we are hear to show u love and care..
My day is going fine,im at home today dnt av any lectures..
Good to knw u teach
Ahhhhh...love and care. I will bask in it. Thank you. NL is a bit addictive, abi?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Neither. School is out for the summer. I'm a teacher so no work till August. Unless I decide to get a summer job. I get paid for 12 months irregardless. I may work this summer, for extra cash, or just because I'm bored to tears. I haven't made a decision yet.
I love teaching but its like a norm in my family, my moms generation did teaching so m gonna pass.

Let's do something fun, m free too till august smiley
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry:
i will learn zulu first
Nadia will teach you...not my criteria
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I love teaching but its like a norm in my family, my moms generation did teaching so m gonna pass.

Like what? Where you dey? Are we talking in cyberspace here? LOL
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Ahhhhh...love and care. I will bask in it. Thank you. NL is a bit addictive, abi?
not a bit,very addictive...these days i hardly log in my facebook acct.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: not a bit,very addictive...these days i hardly log in my facebook acct.
I've notice that about myself.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Like what? Where you dey? Are we talking in cyberspace here? LOL
lol m very far from you...trust the internet; its the universal village where we meet. Dunno, what are ur hobbies?
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol m very far from you...trust the internet; its the universal village where we meet. Dunno, what are ur hobbies?
woodworking, sewing, interior design, reading, writing, NL (LOL). There is more, but these will do for now.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I love teaching but its like a norm in my family, my moms generation did teaching so m gonna pass.

gud to knw u all teach...i teach too most times.i startd teachng at a young age but nw it as if i shudnt go in2 it...will bag a degree in education soon..no matter how hard i try not to see myself as a teacher,smtng insyd tells me i shud...i love it though.
Mum used 2 be a teacher and ma elder bro just started it.

Teaching is fun,a teacher is a replica of d parent..they are there 2 love,care,guide the students..d truth is a child will spend more time with the teacher than d parents.
Teachers are grt pipu
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
I've notice that about myself.
me too,bt it fun though
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
woodworking, sewing, interior design, reading, writing, NL (LOL). There is more, but these will do for now.
wood work....I love that, actually I love everything done by hands, I love reading and writing too. Will pm you madam shortly
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: gud to knw u all teach...i teach too most times.i startd teachng at a young age but nw it as if i shudnt go in2 it...will bag a degree in education soon..no matter how hard i try not to see myself as a teacher,smtng insyd tells me i shud...i love it though.
Mum used 2 be a teacher and ma elder bro just started it.

Teaching is fun,a teacher is a replica of d parent..they are there 2 love,care,guide the students..d truth is a child will spend more time with the teacher than d parents.
Teachers are grt pipu
they are great people but the community takes them for granted. Teachers earn the lowest amount compared to any civil servant in my country, they need to be reminded that teachers shape the leaders of tmrw
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by True2myself24(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: language?

Twi (Ghana): Me do wo
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: me too,bt it fun though
Yes it is fun. I've met some great people here. So you teach. Cool. I love it. I teach special needs children. I love my kids. Because they are not in general ed, I get to have them for their entire elementary school years. K-5. I become very attached to my students, and their parents. I'm also a Special Olympics coach, so I also get to do that with my students. I coach: swimming, track, gymnastics, bocce, bowling and rollerskating. I love it!

1 Like

Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
True2myself24:

Twi (Ghana): Me do wo
Ghanaian...grin
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by druid06(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Yes it is fun. I've met some great people here. So you teach. Cool. I love it. I teach special needs children. I love my kids. Because they are not in general ed, I get to have them for their entire elementary school years. K-5. I become very attached to my students, and their parents. I'm also a Special Olympics coach, so I also get to do that with my students. I coach: swimming, track, gymnastics, bocce, bowling and rollerskating. I love it!

So you're social worker just like my sister. She works with the elderly though.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: they are great people but the community takes them for granted. Teachers earn the lowest amount compared to any civil servant in my country, they need to be reminded that teachers shape the leaders of tmrw
same here..i just hope smday d community knw the importance of teachers and d role they play in the development of a child.

Teachers provide most of d needed human capital needed by other sectors and witout teachers most of the sectors wl be stagnant.
Teachng is nt properly funded and their renumeration is quite small.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
druid06:

So you're social worker just like my sister. She works with the elderly though.
It's fun stuff. My students amaze and delight. I love my job. There is never a dull moment.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
It's fun stuff. My students amaze and delight. I love my job. There is never a dull moment.
dat is smtng abt teaching..d love is there bw d teacher and students
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: same here..i just hope smday d community knw the importance of teachers and d role they play in the development of a child.

Teachers provide most of d needed human capital needed by other sectors and witout teachers most of the sectors wl be stagnant.
That is definitely the case here in America.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly: That is definitely the case here in America.
didnt knw that...thought d U.s of A funds there educational sector properly.

We knw smthing will be done abt funding and renumeration
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: same here..i just hope smday d community knw the importance of teachers and d role they play in the development of a child.

very true. I believe we could be the change we want our countries to be, just that words are very cheap dear, very cheap.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: didnt knw that...thought d U.s of A funds there educational sector properly.

We knw smthing will be done abt funding and renumeration
No. It is the same here in the US. It is a shame. As you said, teachers mold the minds of the future. Yet we get little respect, and a pittance for our efforts. You have to love it to stick with it. Summers off is a plus though. I get to go to Nigeria and meet some of my new friends, and some old ones. I can't wait!
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: very true. I believe we could be the change we want our countries to be, just that words are very cheap dear, very cheap.
words are cheap bt can be made expensive and taken serious when backed by action.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by AbuMikey(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
Neither. School is out for the summer. I'm a teacher so no work till August. Unless I decide to get a summer job. I get paid for 12 months irregardless. I may work this summer, for extra cash, or just because I'm bored to tears. I haven't made a decision yet.
Who ask you this Long story?? gringrintongue
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: Who ask you this Long story?? gringrintongue
who asked you to reply tongue
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by druid06(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2013

Is it any of your business.
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
I was going to reply, but I see my friends have my back. Thanks
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abu mikey dn cme luk 4 wahala
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by Odunharry(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
texanomaly:
No. It is the same here in the US. It is a shame. As you said, teachers mold the minds of the future. Yet we get little respect, and a pittance for our efforts. You have to love it to stick with it. Summers off is a plus though. I get to go to Nigeria and meet some of my new friends, and some old ones. I can't wait!
dats kul,av u been 2 Nigerian b4??
It a nyc place u knw,with different peepz and it a place where evrybdy is crazy n sick...bt sme craze pass sme pipu
Re: What Is“ I Love You” In Your Local Dialect? by texanomaly(f): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: dats kul,av u been 2 Nigerian b4??
It a nyc place u knw,with different peepz and it a place where evrybdy is crazy n sick...bt sme craze pass sme pipu
I have not been before. This will be a first for me. I have seen some of the crazy people here on NL. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl! / PICS: If These Are Eritean Girls Then I Need A Visa Too / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Are "Chop & Clean Mouth" Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.