Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. (8484 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain: @Jpiliya: whatever that word means, i am not hausa and its not my preferred language so why speak it to me? i guess you assume that only hausas are muslims. hardly in nigeria because i know few igbos that are.

but what turned me off of you is that you run everything together, the quotes and your responses. I can bother with you if you dont space 'em properly that this eyes that could be wearing glasses but not have to suffer.

when you modify, you will see what i will do to your writing. God helping me against your deception.

I didn't assume you were hausa that's why I didn't write all I wrote in hausa. I am learned and knows there are muslims from most tribes in nigeria. please dont assume I assumed I have read an islamic book authored by an igbo muslim pls dont assume am myopic in thinking

I quoted every of your statements and address them (the quotes are in green jus as quotes usually appear and responds followed) ... I still dont understand what you mean by spaceing could you please describe how it appears on your screen if I may detect what went wrong but TRUE I dont understand what you mean by spaceing I even viewed it on my laptop and I saw everything readable,comprehensive and repliable

@anyone reading this...pls is anyone else on this trend finding problems with reading my post pls point the problem so that I may check it...

am sorry that you use glasses (thou no be me cause am)
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2013
Stop fantasizing about my username. When are going to accept the challenge in the Quran and start raining those curses ni?

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2013
jpiliya:
I didn't assume you were hausa that's why I didn't write all I wrote in hausa. I am learned and knows there are muslims from most tribes in nigeria. please dont assume I assumed I have read an islamic book authored by an igbo muslim pls dont assume am myopic in thinking

I quoted every of your statements and address them (the quotes are in green jus as quotes usually appear and responds followed) ... I still dont understand what you mean by spaceing could you please describe how it appears on your screen if I may detect what went wrong but TRUE I dont understand what you mean by spaceing I even viewed it on my laptop and I saw everything readable,comprehensive and repliable

@anyone reading this...pls is anyone else on this trend finding problems with reading my post pls point the problem so that I may check it...

am sorry that you use glasses (thou no be me cause am)

Test number 2 for Roy. How to read and reply computerized texts. Smh

sad
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain: suddenly biblical fact or encouragement is primitive, but Jesus being son without mother being wife, though she was mounted and came upon is not primitive and absolute lie, but absolute truth.

christkid left his nigerian parents alone and became the child of confirmed bachelor. please man, leave to mama joke aside. we are not on comedy central here. you can do that in dingy clubs. i am not amused. so face front and take your medicine or take a hike.

jpiliya took a bus ride and its been some day trying to reach destination in his city. it must be the mega town without boundary.

o ga. he high.

@RoyPCain. I have responded properly concerning my trip... also I don't know why you want me online when you have choose not to respond to my comments besides am not so jobless to be on nairaland at every minute I come online/comment at my convenience

pls dont shy away by bringing up irrelevant things as my presence online and or my use of the word GASKIYA(TRUTH) besides its the truth am telling u
rather I enjoy you to seek for knowledge jus as Islam encourages muslims to seek knowledge read the references/link I put forward.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2013
Jpiliya, i have shame but when i have to let somebody know he is wrong, i put shame in the closet.

i have no need for you. remember you are the one who said you will respond after your bus ride? if the clustered together is the response, thats something you will read all by yourself. i cant have a migraine trying to squint my eyes to read what you run together. at least try to edit it.

what you do with your time is not my concern. your bible calls you are you are fuming at me. i dont even act on the bible but you do. i read enough bibles and listen to enough debates to know that many of you people if not all of you reserve your full commitment and at best partial commitment you have for bible.

2 Likes

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain: Jpiliya, i have shame but when i have to let somebody know he is wrong, i put shame in the closet.

i have no need for you. remember you are the one who said you will respond after your bus ride?

yes i said so and I have already since responded and you saw it...
if the clustered together is the response, thats something you will read all by yourself. i cant have a migraine trying to squint my eyes to read what you run together. at least try to edit it.

cluster is not enough to be the description of what you see on your screen do u mean all my write up has no single space between every word? or the words are plied up on each other?
please and please jus try and identify two words from the write up and describe how they look and if possible suggest what I should do to make em readable.

least I forget what does that "o ga. he high." means?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
clustered as in running together. i cant do your editing. if you want me to respond to you, make it for this old pair of eyes not to go through difficulties.

more importantly, you are just talking and no action[ing] on what bible says Jesus said. are not following Jesus in this case?

o ga means its too much. broken he high.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
RoyPCain: clustered as in running together. i cant do your editing. if you want me to respond to you, make it for this old pair of eyes not to go through difficulties.

I must confess am very very happy with this responds this is what you should have told me all the while...
well you can get the points jotted then run ut just the way you want its not necessary you run it the way I did mine..

more importantly, you are just talking and no action[ing] on what bible says Jesus said. are not following Jesus in this case?

I hope you got the place I wrote the reason for that statement ..ITS NOT FOR TEST OF FAITH Jesus didn't say do this to prove your faith in christ please seat and read that Luke 10 especially 16-20 he (Jesus) sent them (the seventy) on a mission and he gave them authority to tremple... and the came back to give a report that it was a success and even demons obeyed them. jus go read it

o ga means its too much. broken he high.
it was you complaining of my use of another language oh...
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Jpiliya; incidentally, Jesus didnt address anyone beyond his generation. not directly, so anything you read, you are reading your own 'into it'. The 70 didnt trample on any poisonous snake and they didnt consume any poison.

Muhammad [sa] was told if he wishes to confirm the truth about a particular and specific story, he can ask the people of the book because they know the story. He [sa] was so sure his Lord is the Truth and Truthful, the holy prophet [sa] never asked because he [sa] was not doubt.

No muslim, following the tradition of Muhammad [sa] therefore will hesitate to implement what is The Command of God. do you know we are happiest and most at peace in obedience, in salah [ritualistic worship]; standing, bowing, prostrating, wherein many weep and tear up like babies, vulnerable as we reflect on this life and what comes after it?

you claim Jesus is your anchor, and nothing he says you can demonstrate to me that you accept wholeheartedly. you might me up to something though because the bible states that Jesus was confronted by satan and he didnt say satan was lying. is Jesus the Creator or not? if you cant down poison or handle african mamba, then how can you infer that Jesus is what you make of him and how can anyone be sure you are sincere about what you say? prove it to yourself.

o ga is know to me. if o ga is not known to you, i gave you the meaning already. you assumed i am hausa was your reason for saying shikena. i am yoruba is the reason i say o ga.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2013
and we shall soon reach the 2,000 viewers threshold and we shall tally up the numbers of posters.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
RoyPCain: @Jpiliya; incidentally, Jesus didnt address anyone beyond his generation. not directly, so anything you read, you are reading your own 'into it'. The 70 didnt trample on any poisonous snake and they didnt consume any poison.

if reading jesus statements as been refered to us directly then you should be asking christians to go on the mission of the seventy rather than taking poison. did you say they didnt trample? their report said "EVEN the demons obeyed us". even; means to a degree that extends. & has exactly, precisely as synonym culled from merriam webster dictionary. i.e exactly what he said happend and even more (demons obeyed them)....

to cap it ask christians to take on the mission of the seventy and IF they come back without the report that they went unharmed by snakes and scorpions then you can conclude

Muhammad [sa] was told if he wishes to confirm the truth about a particular and specific story, he can ask the people of the book because they know the story. He [sa] was so sure his Lord is the Truth and Truthful, the holy prophet [sa] never asked because he [sa] was not doubt.

No muslim, following the tradition of Muhammad [sa] therefore will hesitate to implement what is The Command of God. do you know we are happiest and most at peace in obedience, in salah [ritualistic worship]; standing, bowing, prostrating, wherein many weep and tear up like babies, vulnerable as we reflect on this life and what comes after it?

christianity is not a ritual the bible makes us to understand that in the presence of the lord there is liberty (not by force). but in your been liberal remember your creator (God)
for he will be the judge on the last day and everyone will give account of what he did with his/her liberty I.e on that day I cant accuse anyone of enforceing the wrong mode of worship on me

you claim Jesus is your anchor, and nothing he says you can demonstrate to me that you accept wholeheartedly. you might me up to something though because the bible states that Jesus was confronted by satan and he didnt say satan was lying. is Jesus the Creator or not? if you cant down 'poison or handle african mamba, then how can you infer that Jesus is what you make of him and how can anyone be sure you are sincere about what you say? prove it to yourself.
well it may interest you to know that christians are taking the mission of the seventy and are recording great success including that of those that came to the (black continent) africa bringing christianity / western education
....christian missionarys have wired experiences/testimony that are EVEN fiercer than snake bite

o ga is know to me. if o ga is not known to you, i gave you the meaning already. you assumed i am hausa was your reason for saying shikena. i am yoruba is the reason i say o ga.

in as much as o ga is known to you it is not known to me so don't use it for me .. gaskiya is known to me and I used it not directly to you but as an adverb to express my disappointment in you, but you said you didn't want me using it and I apologize.. man you need take responsibility own up...
pls get it now and get it right I didn't assume you were hausa (am as fluent in hausa language as you are in yoruba)

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2013
I think this thread should be moved to trash for it made no sense.

@first the guy kept talking to himself as he was ignored!

@Roypcain, nobody is going to tow your line. Ur maker (the devil) initiated such 'litmus test' on Jesus many years ago and he was rebuked!
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Devil does not make anything, unless you are saying here that Jehovah is not the Maker of all things? Your ignorance is appalling. How can you say that you believe in 1 Creator, yet you are saying here human [me] was created by satan? you ridicule God by your statement. Heck. what do i expect from you? you the person who says 1 and 3 have the same value!

Read your Bible, properly. Jesus didnt rebuke satan. at least rebuking is shaming by speaking the truth. If Jesus was to rebuke in the manner of what the christians makes of him, we would not expect anything less than the total destruction of satan and freeing you from his clutches and his satanic grips.

Just meekly saying thou shall not tempt God is not good enough, because I the slave of Allah curses satan daily. I simply destroy his trick of suggestion by seeking protection of God against the accursed satan. yes. i was talking to myself because all of you guys ran away. and your lone response here begs the question. look at all the evangelicals on nairaland; frosbel, olaadegbu, etc, etc, etc and you. no one can stand for Jesus among you, except just mouthing about. empty faith is no faith at all.

@iv4fb: You know you dont believe and or accept everything by using fraudulent gimmick say you will not tow by line. It is not my line, but the line of the Bible. deal with it and if you cant tow the line of your bible, my Quran awaits you.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
When are you taking up the challenge in Quran?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
what challenge is that. christkid? post it here as a side dish. maybe the traffic will become heavy and we get to 2,000 right away.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
RoyPCain: what challenge is that. christkid? post it here as a side dish. maybe the traffic will become heavy and we get to 2,000 right away.

Do you open this thread to make christians come to understand lunacy in their faith and probably convert to Islam or your primary ambition is to have 2000 viewers?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
the first for sure. i just kinda played into the 2,000 as attraction, hoping it will make them come in wanting to be part of the post, if not 'first to comment'. the true purpose is like vinegar. so i think the 'honey' is creating traction and traffic.

i will be writing you soon, InshaAllah. england is still what it is.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
RoyPCain: the first for sure. i just kinda played into the 2,000 as attraction, hoping it will make them come in wanting to be part of the post, if not 'first to comment'. the true purpose is like vinegar. so i think the 'honey' is creating traction and traffic.

i will be writing you soon, InshaAllah. england is still what it is.

@ bold.... Obviously, you got that. Chris†Kid tasted it and shows it effect... Let see more.

Hope you remember I have moved from yahoo to gmail? Yahoo dey give me problem...
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2013
@Roypcain, in Jesus words "thou shall not tempt the Lord they God"! U tempt nairalanders and they aint ready for ur test.

How about the test of bombing urself to acquire 75 virgins? Have u tried that? I guess that will be useful to u.

U r an epitome of joblessness!
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
@iv4fb: somebody are employers. the employees must report in or get out. the rule is not the same for the employer.

there is no place in the Quran that says bomb yourself and get 72 spouses. there is no place that says bomb yourself, period.

so what says you now since you are misquoting the Quran and you are running away from the bible?

Jesus said what i quoted to you. Satan said something harsh and not true and Jesus gave him the appropriate reply.

what i said to you is from the lips of Jesus the bible claims. if the bible is wrong, just say so plainly.

if the bible is correct what i said, your response is inappropriate. further, you are neither Jesus nor am I satan the accursed.

i hate satan with a passion so i will not imitate him and i will not be his helper.
if you love Jesus you will obey him.

i love Isa bin Maryam, and i imitate him and obey what he obeyed and how he obeyed.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Dazl(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
RoyPCain: @iv4fb: somebody are employers. the employees must report in or get out. the rule is not the same for the employer.

there is no place in the Quran that says bomb yourself and get 72 spouses. there is no place that says bomb yourself, period.

so what says you now since you are misquoting the Quran and you are running away from the bible?

Jesus said what i quoted to you. Satan said something harsh and not true and Jesus gave him the appropriate reply.

what i said to you is from the lips of Jesus the bible claims. if the bible is wrong, just say so plainly.

if the bible is correct what i said, your response is inappropriate. further, you are neither Jesus nor am I satan the accursed.

i hate satan with a passion so i will not imitate him and i will not be his helper.
if you love Jesus you will obey him.

i love Isa bin Maryam, and i imitate him and obey what he obeyed and how he obeyed.

Satan did not say anything harsh or untrue....he quoted psalm 91:11-12,where God said for He will put his angels in charge of a faithful and the faithful will never hurt his leg on a stone....
the beauty of this particular temptation is the devil quoting the word of God...meaning he knows what God says even much more than some believers,he tested Jesus but he countered it saying and instructing us all to never test God....
you are doing a similar thing,quoted a version of the bible,completely and totally misinterpreted it(you won't be the first doing that )now you asking we faithfuls' to go against what our Lord said and do what he never did in same circumstance...now get this right once and for all and stop your rant...we obey no man but God with the bible as our standard

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
@dazl: you know you are not telling the truth, above. at least not about me. not about Jesus, either. on one hand you say Jesus is "Lord" on the other hand you say he is 'a faithful". But you worship Jesus or you dont, so that i know where you stand, while you are accusing me of being acting like satan, the same satan you said he is true, while i curse him. Between the 2 of us, who in your heart is following the pattern of satan; i curse satan, you say satan is speaking the truth of God, meaning satan is trustworthy when he spoke to Jesus, tempting him, similar in my mind that you are in approval of satan?

Jesus was recorded in John that it is for the reason of death he came, while he earlier begged God. which one is it; you are begging you believe its something strange and new to you and you will rather not be involved or you came for this and nothing else? allowing to be driven to the wilderness, then being tempted 3 times after it, is not because you are not going along with or unaware of the consequences and how its gonna end.

if you are God, okay Lord [what the difference unless one is over hyped and not really the truth], how is it that you let satan carry you here and there, tempting left, right and center? if you dont know everything, you are no God or truly Lord worthy of worship.

if this is so, those who call you Lord are grossly mistaking. i guess that why what you told them to do, none of them will do it. dazl, i have invited you to Islam. ignore the hausas if they are your reasons for not entering Islam. Islam is not the property of anyone. do your thing in the north or elsewhere, including outside nigeria. but make sure islam is what you wear in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2013
can there be 200 posts at 2,000 viewers?
i hope dazl is busy taking stop of life in islam? daz all.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2013
RoyPCain: what challenge is that. christkid? post it here as a side dish. maybe the traffic will become heavy and we get to 2,000 right away.
it's like you're more interested in driving more traffic than put Allah's words to test.

Quran 3 Verse 61; Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."
When are you gathering your family members to invoke Allah's evil?

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
for me to do it, i have to have somebody who is in the opposing tram. somebody like you. but you dont have the people that will join you in the process as the opposing team. you will not even join yourself in the opposing team. you are only mouthing about. no christian will take himself/herself, his/her family, his/her people and supplicate to God and ask Him what the Quran says.

christkid, you dont love your father [christ] that much to take advise or order from him. so don't waste my time.

when you can cajole a family person from christianity and he or she in turn cajole his or her people to take the islamic litmus test, we shall talk about it. until then, go somewhere else with all that empty rhetoric. i dont have your time. get the likes of olaadegbu, frosbel, clearvessel; people who say they have a family and the head of their households. not you confirmed bachelor still with the 'kid' label.

1 Like

Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
Why should I 'cajole' anybody to join me in cursing when I don't believe in that nonsense Allah suggested in all his wisdom ? It would make no sense.
While you on the other hand believes in it. I don't need to join you, all you have to do start cursing.

Now let's say you start today, how long is it going to take before it takes effect?

cool
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
after this, i will not respond to you. you obviously dont know how to read and digest piece in english coupled with our uncouth mannerism. you copied and underlined, yet you dont know what it means. those who engage in the suggestion in the Quran must be family members to be in the same team; muslim person with his/her family on one side. non muslim person who is challenge the muslim with his his or her family member as a tram on the other side. both groups have to make supplication and then call the Wrath of God on the lying group, all the member.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by ChristKid1: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
What happens to someone with no family?
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
no prophet can die outside jerusalem says luke 14 verse 33.

thanks jpiliya. i actually wrote 12 first, until you call me on it. my intention was writing 13, not 12. the finger may punch what the brain didnt intend and the eye may be deceived that finger did well.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2013
john 7 verse 8 is clear. if you do something against that, it is not good. what is not good in a nutshell is sinful.
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by deSika(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Christkid good job. the guy is jst a hypocrite.he has guts to give litmus test yet cant take one.

oga Roy since u pointing us to the 'true religion'.why dont u take d test for us
Re: Jpiliya, lets talk about Islam since the christianity talk is at dead end. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2013
desika. desika omo boy. you need to read the 'litmus test' your christkid posted. it needs 2 parties; muslim party and non muslim party.

each party has a leader who calls his family [women, children, etc] as a group. each group then will agree to supplicate God and invoke His curse upon the lying party.

desika, you or the christkid, who is a leader with family members [children, women folks, other family members] that are willing to participate with either of you on the rules and process of the Quranic litmus test? you are not a father and you know you cant rent children and family members for this, because no woman will act as your wife and is willing to make you call the curse of God upon her, if you are willing to call it upon yourself.

i advise you wait until you marry the devoted christian type, not the hypocrite type of one hand bible, the other hand anything goes including diabolical things and the usual lukewarm quality of faith. even you are lukewarm because my friend you are not following Jesus of the bible, unless he is not the one that says you can down a big tumbler of potent poison and or handle a deadly mamba snake and you will be okay with all the toxic and venom. abeg do sedon, big time hypocrite.

how you dey, anyhow? i dont want you to die o. so dont do it o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids / The Sunnah of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.