Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

A Man Married A Pillow. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Married A Pillow. (2986 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Married A Pillow. by mankand(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
A Korean man named Lee Jin-gyu fell in love with a life-sized Japanese body pillow called a "dakimakura". The pillow has the image of a cartoon character named Fate Testarossa on it, from an anime called Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

The 28-year-old man takes his pillow with him everywhere and eventually got married to it. This is actually part of a broader cultural phenomenon. There is a growing subculture of men in Japan who engage in romantic relationships with pillows that have cartoons on them. People who have difficulty with romantic relationships with real (3-dimensional) people instead find themselves attracted to 2-dimensional anime characters.

Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by bingbagbo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
i like the man

women are not worth marrying angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Caracta(f): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
bin gbagbo: i like the man

women are not worth marrying angry angry angry

Neither are you worth marrying!
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Swaggot00(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

Neither are you worth marrying!
the guy is saying the truth nw. You guys re useless, seriously..

1 Like

Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Godson201333(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Swaggot00: the guy is saying the truth nw. You guys re useless, seriously..
'

Yes but na woman born us oo...Our papa only try endure sha cos women never get satisfied!
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Henrypraise: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
When humans are granted too much freedom, they become slaves to their desires. Yea it all started from feminism it will degenerate to pillowism. The human race is loosin d war cry cry
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by makahlj2: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Henry praise: When humans are granted too much freedom, they become slaves to their desires. Yea it all started from feminism it will degenerate to pillowism. The human race is loosin d war cry cry
Pillows shall not prevail!
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
Really, ladies have to come up to the task of worth....
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
is that wat ur father thinks about the woman he married?
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
Swaggot00:
the guy is saying the truth nw. You guys re useless, seriously..
is that wat ur father thinks about the women he married?

Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
One bar of soap that of 1 meter length will not be enough for the man in a week
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Caracta(f): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2013

I guess your sisters too are useless. What about your mum? I know you don't respect her but i do. Never you call her useless again.

Get ready to marry a useless woman and give birth to useless daughters...so you can live uselessly ever after and remain useful no more.

1 Like

Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by fairlyisabel(f): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Caracta:

I guess your sisters too are useless. What about your mum? I know you don't respect her but i do. Never you call her useless again.

Get ready to marry a useless woman and give birth to useless daughters...so you can live uselessly ever after and remain useful no more.
nice answer. he will definitely end up marrying useless woman and having useless daughters.some people are suffering from self imposed curses and this is it.
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Cestmoi1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
one word- idiota
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by jmoore(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
Insanity is climbing to a new height. From same-sex marriage and now to ........[what name should I give to this type of marriage?]
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by mankand(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
fairlyisabel: nice answer. he will definitely end up marrying useless woman and having useless daughters.some people are suffering from self imposed curses and this is it.

Why attacking him for saying the truth?

To be honest, you women a a pain in the area and doesn't worth the stress. If not for reproduction, why will not need settle for marriage when women most especially nigeria m girls are something else.

I reserve my comment
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Kosigift(f): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2013
I bet the pillow is saturated with nut juices!
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by SISIJ2(f): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
one word MADNESS
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
LOL. Isn't there a scarcity of women in those places to begin with?
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2013
Caracta:

Jehova Nissi
Re: A Man Married A Pillow. by tpia5: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
mankand:

Why attacking him for saying the truth?

To be honest, you women a a pain in the area and doesn't worth the stress. If not for reproduction, why will not need settle for marriage when women most especially nigeria m girls are something else.

I reserve my comment

dont know why some women are taking stuff personal as if they were called out personally.

all the time women have been cursed out on this forum, they were nowhere to be found, someone is dating a pillow and they suddenly burst into feelings.

weird things.

abi dem wan date the poster ni?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid / Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Receiving A Call From A Girl? / This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.