Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269288 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2013
Chuksemi: whats the meaning of>
NOHOMO?chistar,good update,kip it up,bt u disapoint last night o,me stil de vex,
ahh, am sorry sir, you know its not easy to write and type nah.. Ill try and make it up to you and other readers i dissapointed yesternight..

#NoHomo asin.. No homosexual intention..

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Ermm.. Im in a good mood today... New update in a bit...smiley, i might end up updating more than usual 2day
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Post removed.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by dhonei(f): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
chistar01: Ermm.. Im in a good mood this today... New update in a bit...smiley, i might end up updating more than usual 2day
d gal no get name?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
dhonei:
d gal no get name?

hehehehe, you would know it due time.. wink, until den go to page 1 and start reading the story allover again and drop some constructive critism...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
dhonei:
d gal no get name?

hehehehe, you would know it due time.. wink, until den go to page 1 and start reading the story allover again and drop some constructive critism... , presently typing a new update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Enhen, guys, how im i doing with my punctuations now, any improvements?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chistar!Chistar!!Chistar!!!You are on point but,try and take ur tym wen typin,as in,dnt rush yasef to avoid mistakes....my 2 cents
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmm. Make i come outta my shell, comment on ur post. Owkay chistar, now wey dem don adultnap u ehn, tell em 2 borrow u their fone say u drop update. *expecting more o*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dis story is getting more interesting with every update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Taylor, ermm, it actualy take me over 2 hours to think of an update and type it, but i get your point allthe same, ill increase it to 3 hours.. Lol...#justKiddn, Thanks for your valuable comment.

@Damex, so you follow for these my Chop and Clean mouth readers shey?, God don catch you, lol.. Thanks 4 commenting bro,

@valdes, i do my humble best sir
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
u dey try u makin more sense now
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
u dey try u makin more sense now d only tin be say ur suspense too much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Youngzicco(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

When i finally regained my consiousness, i opened my eyes only to find myself in heaven, or so i thought.

'No wait, this cant be heaven nah. I thought the bible said the floor in heaven would be made of gold and im stepping on a cemented floor' i thought.

I had a quick look at my environment, it was an average sized room which was painted white all through, it had just a door and a small window for ventilation. Nothing was in the room except the chair i sitting on, i tried standing up to survey to environment properly only to find out my legs and hands were temporaly unavailable because they were tied to the chair.

It was then i remembered the incidence of few moments ago, or wait oh, is it days ago?.. I couldnt quite decide how long ago the kidnappers incident happened.

The last thing i remembered was seeing two lights heading toward me, sorta like a car headlamps, and then i was carried and dropped in somewhere that seemed like a car booth, but i wasnt sure, before i blacked out totally, only to wake up in this strange white room.

I started racking my brain, trying to see if i could remember certain things..

'whats my phone number?? Ermm... 081374*****, ok i think i remeber that. Ok what about my name? Ermm, gerrald? No that not my name jhur, it starts with an 'M' , ermm, Mumu?...' i was mentally trying to remember things because it seems i had forgotten everything i knew.

While i was lost in my thoughts of who i was, i was brought back to reality when i heard some noise just out side the door, and then someone walked in.

The person who walked in was a male, maybe in his mid-twenties, he was quite taller than normal and had the body of a wrestler. He was on skincut and probably applied vaseline on his head because his head shone like the sun.

I was still staring at him trying to analyse him, and figure out who he was when he spoke to me...

'so you thought you act any how with my sister and run away like that?' his voice was realy thick and that sent a cold shiver down my spine.

'run ke? What is this man talking about?' i thought

'you can run but cant hide' he spoke again, but this time a loud scary laughter followed

at this point i was total lost and confused at what this scarly looking macho guy was talking about so i finally spoke..

'sir, i dont know what you are talking about, i have never seen you before and im not running from anybody self'

'oH!, you would know me in due time after i call someone' he replied

'who is the person?' i asked more outof curiousity other than fear.

He simply brought out his phone and made a phone call..

'hey sis, whatsup?..... We have caught him and we are going to teach him a lesson he would never forget' there was a brief silence, probably because the person he was calling was talking then he spoke again..

'ok, you know the usual place nah, we would be waiting for you' he replied and ended the call.

I quicky understood something from his phone call, he and his sister was in this so its probably a family affair.

'have i offended any family so much that they would kidnap me?' .... I know i have scammed and done some nasty thing to individuals, but not a whole family na' i was lost in my thoughts when he spoke to me..

'dont worry, i have called the person and she would be here in about 10 minutes'

I didnt know what to think or reply so i just kept quite and stared at him in a way he probably got uncomfortable, because he left the room.

True to his words, approximately 10 minutes later, he opened the door and walked in again, but this time he walked in with a girl, probably around 19 yrs.

I have a photographic memory, and on seeing this girl i had a quick flash back and i was so damn sure i knew what all this was all about.

But i guess she warned me atleast first, so i had no excuse.

i had a second view of the girl to be sure it was who i had in mind, and yes!, it was her.

The muscular guy then saw how i reacted and asked..

'so do you this girl?' pointing to the girl by his side.

I was too shocked to reply, so i kept quite.

The girl then spoke for the first time since she entered the room...

'hi mike, long time no see..' she had a wicked mischevious smile on her face...

I just bowed my head as a sign of defeat, and said the three words anybody in my shoes would say...

'I DON DIE!'

TO BE CONTINUED
Hahahahaha
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Youngzicco: Hahahahaha
oga mi, just because u wan post ***hahahahaha*** na him mak u com quote d whole lenght of the update. Na space u chop sooo, al d same u get mouth
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
@dhonei. I see You jare

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
READ THIS

Good evening guys!

Ermm, am preety sure most of you guys are totaly lost right now, and dont even understand whats happening,
So here's what i did, I thought about how to explain the situation best and typed it, so am going to update it at exactly 6:00 pm, but just so i know ive got enough people who are curious. i'll want you guys to 'like' this post or comment, if i get enough likes or comments, ill update it, but if not, ill move on with the story...

Thanks for reading..

17 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
@youngzico , lmao! You are a case oh, valdes has a point tho, try not to quote the whole post next time pls, it makes the thread looks longer than it actually is..

@emmadiva, lmao! You like the suspence, dont you? *winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chistar....ur head is der jare.....You sabi as e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go... You to̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊ mch...#thumbs up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ice4jez(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
chistar01: READ THIS

Good evening guys!

Ermm, am preety sure most of you guys are totaly lost right now, and dont even understand whats happening,
So here's what i did, I thought about how to explain the situation best and typed it, so am going to update it at exactly 6:00 pm, but just so i know ive got enough people who are curious. i'll want you guys to 'like' this post or comment, if i get enough likes or comments, ill update it, but if not, ill move on with the story...

Thanks for reading..
me first to likey.people oya make una comment cos i no go mind to know watin sele
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Chistar....ur head is der jare....u sabi as e Dey go... U too mch...#thumbs up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Trendytessy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow! Very interestin thread. I can't believe i spent d whole afternun on it.@Op kip it cumin.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Drum rolls....... Ok, am updating it in a bit...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
We are waiting ooo
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Post removed.

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Viewing this topic: yinkaGreen(f), Cavalli, stella
gabriel, Fran asoan(f), jojoluv, oyincute, pinkii(f),
chistar01(m), Madawaki01(m) and 1 guest(s)

Chistar is a star already
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
Christar, U shouldn't ave stopped there.. U should ave written a little to ur last post,...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Madawaki01: Chistar is a star already
lmao!!! Im humbled

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by joziville(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
baba ..u r rugged n corrosive...base on say u b uniport pikin dem no kill u coz u washy em na..cos if dem burst ur head u no 4 dey here dey testify...carry on we dey feel u joor oo... u dey on point.. unique 4 live

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
jozi ville: baba ..u r rugged n corrosive...base on say u b uniport pikin dem no kill u coz u washy em na..cos if dem burst ur head u no 4 dey here dey testify...carry on we dey feel u joor oo... u dey on point.. unique 4 live
baba o Great uniport!!!, you a U.P student?

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bimfo: Christar, U shouldn't ave stopped there.. U should ave written a little to ur last post,...
lol.. Oliver twist cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by joziville(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2013
base on d matata...ma brada man...cos e no get whr e reach...yunno... notin do yu grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.