Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (271823 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
kingsline:

please be fast about the update
already done sir!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: lol.. Hehehe.. It worked!cheesy. Oya ayaf updated! Come and read
Good boy
u left us again wanting more grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
simplifier:
Good boy
u left us again wanting more grin
lol, oliver twist :p
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
This suspense wey this guy dey put us too much na, abi wetin i talk. Me no lik dis one ooooo, just try one day break record, drop like 10updates non stop without leavin ur in suspense. Maybe sunday will be better cos me knw say u no dey go church.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
*chop and clean mouth* btw chistar01 is dis story fiction
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
valdes00: Maybe sunday will be better cos me knw say u no dey go church.
lol, who tell you say i no like to dey go church? Incase you dont know, im a born again christain oh. *winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingsline: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
this chista of a player stop this suspence before I send amadioha after you niw
Re: My Complicated Love Story by gentledamsel: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2013
Nice one Chistar...professionally,you should really take it easy with the rush to update cos it tends to increase the rate of semantic errors(spellings) in your work. You write very well I must say . KEEP THE GOOD WORK COMING!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by natkel1: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
Always interesting...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
@kingsline, calm down oh!, just so you know, amadioha got nothing on the God i serve. LMAO!! :p

@gentleDamsel, ill definitely yield to your advice not because of you are right, which of course you are but because you are like the only person that has gotten the right spelling of my name in a while, 'CHISTAR' i dunno why people see that and spell 'Christar, chestar, chister, chista' the list goes on, Not like im complaining tho. Thanks for the advice. cheesy

@Naktel, lol, you think so?cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by saintbeejay: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar....dis suspence too much o, anyway nice one and keep it up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
saintbeejay: chistar....dis suspence too much o, anyway nice one and keep it up.
Thanks bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
David rapéd sandra?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
yemi2plus2: David rapéd sandra?
lol, when we reach there, you go know.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nduking92(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: lol, when we reach there, you go know.
dats flow1759 in d makin.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
I doubt if this story is real,because the suspence is just too much,everything happening in split seconds,try to reduce the exergerations,and be more realistic,I know you want to get your audience attention but please reduce the amount of suspence that occur at a time so that it can be realistic,nice write up by the way....you are a good story teller,am dead sure you are a sanguine from your write up.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Dapo777: I doubt if this story is real,because the suspence is just too much,everything happening in split seconds,try to reduce the exergerations,and be more realistic,I know you want to get your audience attention but please reduce the amount of suspence that occur at a time so that it can be realistic,nice write up by the way....you are a good story teller,am dead sure you are a sanguine from your write up.
lol, thanks for reading and making an observation, but as i stated in the 'introduction' and i quote - 'Secondly, you may want to ask 'is this a true or fictional story?' well, ill let you decide what you want to belive *winks*, afterall, as the saying go ..'no be my mouth you go hear say president dey sh*t too'.

I'll try reducing the way i end each update in a high jump. And sure im preety sanguine about the story.

Thanks once again, your comment is highly valued
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Nduking92: dats flow1759 in d makin.
lol.. cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 5:29am On Jul 23, 2013
chistar01: lol.. cheesy
wait guys, av nt seen any trace of flow here nor anywher in d past weeks.. Anyone know wats up wt him? I do c him on 2go though
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2013
@opeano, since you see him on 2go, why not ask him directly?

Morning guys!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Michelle55: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2013
hmmmm........well i'm just speechless!!!!! more heat to your armpit bro but you knw i'm still waiting for more updates sha cheesy wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2013
NEW UPDATE IN A BIT
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Emm...#coughs#.There's nothng wrong wt a lil bit of suspence here n there @ least d updates ar regular n we dnt av 2 wait 4 long.Its d suspence dat keeps us comin bk 4 mre

Dapo777: I doubt if this story is real,because the suspence is just too much,everything happening in split seconds,try to reduce the exergerations,and be more realistic,I know you want to get your audience attention but please reduce the amount of suspence that occur at a time so that it can be realistic,nice write up by the way....you are a good story teller,am dead sure you are a sanguine from your write up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Hehehe.. I'm seeing over 10 people viewing this topic and patiently waiting.. LOL.. Let me pull you guys legs alittle.. IM not updating until its exactly 10:00am ..:pcheesycheesy *tonugue out*..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by AnnNini(f): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2013
Sorry,pls update o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Post removed.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2013
Chistar..i tink i shld warn u, dis incomplete acts of urs.. Even storybooks dey get Act 1, scene 1, dis scene was nt even complete and u want us to believe dats true suspense abi...oya good boi, biko, add more
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Blackvampire(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2013
Nice ..but to be sincere u only lusting after amaka u dont love her..stop confusing lust for love
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2013
opeano: Chistar..i tink i shld warn u, dis incomplete acts of urs.. Even storybooks dey get Act 1, scene 1, dis scene was nt even complete and u want us to believe dats true suspense abi...oya good boi, biko, add more
Lmao! Its not a novel or story book nah. Its mor like a diary of the past, abi diary dey get chapter? No worry i'll update in due time.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2013
Black vampire: Nice ..but to be sincere u only lusting after amaka u dont love her..stop confusing lust for love
hmm, you think?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingsline: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2013
you are only feeling that way about Amaka because you have not tested her wait till test it you will definately snap out of it
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2013
@chistar.. I seek for permission to quote a part from this your last update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.