Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269308 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Switsleek(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
chistar01: READ THIS

Hello guys,

This is to inform you all that 'My Complicated love Story' grand finale post comes tomorrow at exactly 6:00pm as the story turns 40days old. I want to assure you guys that you wouldn't expect what would hit you as the final post promises to be intriguing, captivating, interesting, revealing, long and of course, suspense filled.

So just be online and on this thread at exactly 6:00pm as I would make sure I post it at that time. There won't be any post before then, so don't expect any until then.

Thanks.

-Chistar01
Guy ur story is soo gud.....i followed d story 4 fb n was linked here......i had to register here o....Kip dat fire burnin dear, ur gifted!*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
*In ADELE's Voice*
This is the end,
Hold your breadth and count to ten,
Feel the earth move....

Chistar youre on the right track, Give us the GRAND FINALE as we wait. And make it worth it.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
DazzlinPearl: Hello there..mister chistar..great write-up.. I reeeeaaally love it. It made me grin and laugh too.. Thnx for puttin smiles on readers faces..its a lovely thing to do..thnx again.. Waiting for more though..
You welcome dear
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ice4jez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
seems this traffic don too much cos since dis pple come.update don reduce.
Dat aside bro u re too much.one hundred thousand view no be joke
Re: My Complicated Love Story by wisdomw(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Guy if u dey ping abeg add me wit 21ACC2B4 or on 2go @ WIZBOY1992 cos u must marry 1 of my sexy crazy angelic looking cousins
Re: My Complicated Love Story by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
chistar u ar gud bt i wil reserve my oda comment 4 ur nxt story
cuz u ar meant 2 b better wif evri stori lyk my best writers mazi,flow nd zuby
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
6:00pm? That's like years for me.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by doctorserah(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wow! Nice work, I cnt believe I left all the things am supposed to do today just because of this story. U really got me captivated. Well done.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
yemi2plus2: 6:00pm? That's like years for me.
greatness takes time grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
doctorserah: Wow! Nice work, I cnt believe I left all the things am supposed to do today just because of this story. U really got me captivated. Well done.
thanks dear
adeswags dmj: chistar u ar gud bt i wil reserve my oda comment 4 ur nxt story
cuz u ar meant 2 b better wif evri stori lyk my best writers mazi,flow nd zuby
thanks, *fingers crossed*
Ice4jez: seems this traffic don too much cos since dis pple come.update don reduce.
Dat aside bro u re too much.one hundred thousand view no be joke
lol, the updates didnt reduce. Thanks all the same.
Deiok:
Chistar youre on the right track, Give us the GRAND FINALE as we wait. And make it worth it.
thanks, I'll give it my all in all.
Switsleek:
Guy ur story is soo gud.....i followed d story 4 fb n was linked here......i had to register here o....Kip dat fire burnin dear, ur gifted!*
thanks thanks and thanks again
adegwurulez: why na nw wey i catch up u wan end am na anyways all av got to say is that a permanent spot shld be reserved for "chiSUN" sorry chistar @ the front page
lol.. Comments reserved.
ugopeter:
@Chistar more grease 2 ur elbow cos u made me do wat I haven't done in a long while...reading any literature. Guy you are really talented. From d point of an Igbo man, i will advice U start thinking of putting dis 1daful work into writing.
Igbo man international! grin, I'll start thinking
Re: My Complicated Love Story by radientstar(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Such a wonderful, sincerely wished it would never come to an end, more grease to ur elbow. Ur too much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hals3929(f): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nice write up,i rilly enjoyed evry bit of it. †ђξ story made M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ very busy dt i hardly reply my pings..gud Job
Re: My Complicated Love Story by johnnobles: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks for this wonderful piece and I look forward to reading u in nl. Age is really a number, no wonder my kegite guys those days will say 'the wisdom of king Solomon cannot be compared to the age of metuselah. You are a genius.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bana91(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
ha ha :Pha ha *panting* i made it shaa BETiNEVAheardOFthisJOINTsoNAUGHTY.I made it to page 53 i beg who dey celebrate with me.but make chister quick complete am shaaa .chister me dey feel you dieeee
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Kikyben2(f): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2013
Can't believe i read from page 1 to 53 alredy....Nice job chistar...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2013
kwin k: I have been reading this from page 0 to 31, I most confess ur story is 2nd to non. Keep it up and more grease to ur elbow.happy new month

I don't mean to sound any which way but what does that statement actually mean? "2nd to none". It sounds like it's better than the last possible best. Now I realize u like it and I do too so please don't think I'm razzing u cause I am not. But really what's it mean? I know what "they" want us to think it means but it doesn't meAn that to me lol.

BUT! I get it WE LOVE IT!!! I am afraid to catch up to him cause the waiting for an update will kill me!!!

Nothing but love <3
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cutiepie01(f): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2013
Wow,i cant believe this.At last am here.I started reading dis story on d 5th wen i saw it on d front page.Never seen something on NL dat caught my attention like dis one...Nice one BTW.@Chistar,i want 2 commend u 4 ur write up,One thing i like abt ur expressn is dat u're real,proficient,eloquent and unique.It makes perfect sense,coupled with d fact dat u're teachable nd also humble-i love dat quality so much.Thumbs upppp!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by CJIDEX(m): 1:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Evrybody luvs chistar #winks.. Dude writes pretty well& with a gud sense of humour too
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Tundeiab(m): 2:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chrisdstar: 4:34am On Aug 09, 2013
Tundeiab: Hello Chister. I A̶̲̥̅♏ thinking of something right now. We could go into partnership, as in to publish this work together. I just need your permission. I will take care of the logistics and finances. Waiting for your call, 08069754545
i guess if this chistar's work is published,it'll be one of those novels that girls read with their covers torn off.......lolz
Re: My Complicated Love Story by murphyjames(m): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2013
chistar01: **continuation**

On hearing the first gunshot, I quickly ducked behind the couch for shelter from the rain of bullets which i sensed was going to fall now, but to my suprise, nobody else pulled his trigger, rather someone started speaking and quoting wierd things that made no sence to me at first...

'Blood on the high sea... Never let a leg hang even in the face of death' i turned to look at the person speaking when i realized the voice wasnt any of the other armedmen.

What i saw shocked me.

Tayo my high school friend, the one who i now considered family, the one who help me out in times of distress, the one who ....etc, was the one doing all the talking, and he was the one who shot the gun, not directly at anybody tho, maybe just to get thier attention.

But it all still didnt make any sense to me until 2scars finally spoke in a code i understood...

'No prize no pay... BLOOD FOR BLOOD!... Bucketmen, We would be back!' and he and his gang walked out in defeat, because they were out numbered.

It all became crystal clear to me, this werent just assassin or armed robbers, there were cultists.

2scars statement is a very popular code statement the 'BUCCANEERs' aka Alora-seaLords use to communicate, while i figured Tayo belonged to the VIKINGS aka aro-mates because of the code statement he used too.

Some questions where still left unanswered tho. So after the whole place was settled and the vikings left, i went to the one person who could answer my questions, Tayo.

After searching the whole house and couldnt find him, i went to his 'weeding joint' which ofcourse is the backyard, and i was right, he was there smoking by 1am, so early in the morning!!!. Well there isnt a right or wrong time to weed, or is there?.

'guy howfar?' Tayo asked on seeing me.

'I just dey oh, how your side nah?' i replied

'not bad, no vex about wetin happen this night o, no mind all does bucketmen na so them dey do' he apologised and i saw an oppurtunity to ask my questions.

'enhen,how come them vikings know about the whole setup?' i asked

'you dull oh!, shey you no know say i be vulture?, na me call them come na' he replied using 'vulture' which is a code name for viking members.

'enhen i no know oh, but that one no be my business sha. How the bucketmen take know me self?, i don dey do my things on a lowkey since nah'

'oh! That?, you remember that your babe wey you wan craze for first semester?'

'which one? Sandra?'

'ehen! Sandra.. The babe dey fvck thier Capon now, and na she fit don tell them about you, you know say you be sure boy na' he replied with a wicked smile on. The weed was making him talk anyhow, but he was still quite sober.

And it all dawned on me, Sandra so called new boyfriend was not just a mere cultist, but the capon for that matter.

'hmm, my whole love life is messed up!, cant i date a girl that i wont regret i had? Alex the over emotional parrot, Ify the sex freak and now Sandra! My own sandra who i thought was the 'ONE' now dates a cultist.. No! Its not possible i must confront her, she owes me an explaination!' i thought.

MONDAY, 9:23am.

After a horrible night and very short sleep, i called sandra as soon as i woke up, and this was the conversation...

SANDRA:hello, micheal?

ME:yes, hello, sandra its me

SANDRA: Oh, micheal, long time no see, you just forgot me like that right?

ME:its no like that o, ive just been very busy of recent

SANDRA: Oh! You still as busy as usual, you will never change

ME:hmm, anyway can we see later on in the day? I want to talk to about sOmething

SANDRA:what thing? Hope there is no problem?

ME:no oh, not atall just wanna clarify somethings

SANDRA: Ok, around what time?

ME: lets say 4pm, atleast by then ill be done with lectures and home, and you come over to my place?

SANDRA: ermm, 4pm ke? no oh, ill be busy by then, but we could see later on, come to my place by 6

ME: 6pm?

SANDRA: yea, can you?

ME: err..err.. Ok, 6pm then, see you later nah, ive got lectures by 10am, gotta prepare

SANDRA: Ok, take care, L.U

ME: hmm, what does 'L.U mean?

SANDRA: nevermind, see you later, have a nice day

ME: you too you havent changed with all this you codes, anyway bye, you would tell me what L.U means o

SANDRA: hehe, lets watch and see nah, bye jhur
And she hunged up.

...Lectures went by slow and steady, i could realy pay much attention to what the lecturers were saying because of yesterday night incidents and the shocking involvement of sandra, so after enduring about 6 hours of pure torture in disguise of 'lectures' i got back home by 4pm.

I freshened up, ate and just sat watch tv patiently waiting for 6pm, i was highly curious about what explaination sandra would give..

'how would my self proclaimed best friend recommend me to a cult group? Or does she think anything good can come out from such fraternity' i pondered.

Just while i was staring blankly at the tv, with my mind in a total different world, my phone rang and it was IFY.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lawmercy: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Chistar01 ♈ōϋя head no stand well o. When season 2 go comot? Abeg advice ♈ōϋяself o. No basket 4 rotten mangoes.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Shugajay(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Chistar, ope I'm free 2 make correctns? Twice, u sed 'I and David' wich shuld av bin beta sed d oda way round... Kudos on ya story cos 4 real, it has kept me busyyy...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Taiwo20(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Alhamdulillahi!

I've caught up with you guys.

Mr. Chistar, God bless you. You brain no go pause,inspiration no go seize....may you continue to use 'koroba' draw from the 'konga'
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Taiwo20(m): 7:43am On Aug 09, 2013
Shuga jay: Chistar, ope I'm free 2 make correctns? Twice, u sed 'I and David' wich shuld av bin beta sed d oda way round... Kudos on ya story cos 4 real, it has kept me busyyy...

Sure, all those rules of grammar tinz:
Davido and I, not I and David.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by okulajaadewumi(f): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2013
OMG, chistar u soo on point I hope u start a new story soonest.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2013
@shuga and taiwo, thanks, I've corrected it.

@wunmi, I hope so too

@law, season 2? Hehe, na merlin?

@cutiepie, radientstar, Hals3929, johnnobles, bana91, Kikyben_2 &cjidex. thanks to you all
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Arnoldo(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2013
oh my God!! I just like this writer
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Clemzy16(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Taiwo20:

Sure, all those rules of grammar tinz:
Davido and I, not I and David.
"mr lecturer, teach us something"

"they are both correct but the latter is more advisable to use"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Nice story @op, cnt wait for d nxt update.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by geegurly(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
I wanna appreciate u for this lovely story.. I have been a silent reader nd 2 b honest, this story made me join Narialand.. Sincerely,it is a nyc one indeed.. More grease to ur elbow. KudozzzzI wanna appreciate u for this lovely story.. I have been a silent reader nd 2 b honest, this story made me join Narialand.. Sincerely,it is a nyc one indeed.. More grease to ur elbow. KudozzzzI wanna appreciate u for this lovely story.. I have been a silent reader nd 2 b honest, this story made me join Narialand.. Sincerely,it is a nyc one indeed.. More grease to ur elbow. Kudozzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.