Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (269324 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2013
segxile: Nice one bro...u rili killed de story. Av bin imaginin ow de babes r sha especially sandra. *winkz. Kudos
lol... Thanks bro
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Serendipity:
Looks more fabricated than real. Virtuoso though
hmm.. You think?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2013
bestcindy: A nice story....cnt wait 2 see more of dis
see more ------> https://www.nairaland.com/1401335/school-life#17501053
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ipheyemmy01(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
U are highly welcome to the world of Nairalanders.
wessy_24: [color=#006600][/color]It took me over 24hrs to catch up wiv you bro! I'm one of the deported members of Kemmistry on FB. Sorry 'bout ya story that was pirated by one dumb-skull and sent it to da admins of d page. Really love your storyline. An advice bro, why not create a and post there to allow for easier access to your stories and posting of comments #myopinion! winkIt took me over 24hrs to catch up wiv you bro! I'm one of the deported members of Kemmistry on FB. Sorry 'bout ya story that was pirated by one dumb-skull and sent it to da admins of d page. Really love your storyline. An advice bro, why not create a and post there to allow for easier access to your stories and posting of comments #myopinion!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by mex004(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
[b][/b]Nice writeup...............well done
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Petraman(m): 6:56am On Aug 24, 2013
wow!!! the best love story i ever read. i'll advice u to give ur script to bollywood or gollywood but don't try to give it to nollywood cos dey will just destroyed ur good work of art. One million thumbs raised for u. keep it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by jydeayanx: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Seriously guy, u are the bomb! Chistar, u really are a gr8 writer, comic, suspense filled, it has all possible characteristics a gud write up can possibly have. Anytime i'm bored, this post is usually my go-to-guy (except in this case not guy, lolz), it has been my solace, i really appreciate u for that. Even when i saw THE END! I was still sifting through the pages to page 63, wishing there could be continuation, but a las! It's finished. I doff my fedora hat for u guy! Keep it up!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kennyskeelzz: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
eyaf do,....make una free my guychistaro1 make he update for d new thread na
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
GREAT ryt-up bro...WALAHI!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nice read. Really nice. Although I read this for 3weeks.......lol don't mind me,busy schedule. Kindly post or mail ur blog link to me when you finally open it. Thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kindly click this link and discuss. https://www.nairaland.com/1408052/letter-wife-anniversary thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
mex004: [b][/b]Nice writeup...............well done
thanks sir!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Petraman: wow!!! the best love story i ever read. i'll advice u to give ur script to bollywood or gollywood but don't try to give it to nollywood cos dey will just destroyed ur good work of art. One million thumbs raised for u. keep it up
thanks bro, but outta curiosity, what about Hollywood? grin

Just kidding grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
jydeayanx: Seriously guy, u are the bomb! Chistar, u really are a gr8 writer, comic, suspense filled, it has all possible characteristics a gud write up can possibly have. Anytime i'm bored, this post is usually my go-to-guy (except in this case not guy, lolz), it has been my solace, i really appreciate u for that. Even when i saw THE END! I was still sifting through the pages to page 63, wishing there could be continuation, but a las! It's finished. I doff my fedora hat for u guy! Keep it up!
lol.. Thanks sir! Am glad I was Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r 'anti-boredom' weapon.. grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
kennyskeelzz:
eyaf do,....make una free my guychistaro1 make he update for d new thread na
lol.. Leave my people oh! grin they are making my head swell and I like when my head is swollen, I have more ideas for a better write up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Corrupt Adams: GREAT ryt-up bro...WALAHI!!!
Thanks.. WALAHI!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
isyelsie: Nice read. Really nice. Although I read this for 3weeks.......lol don't mind me,busy schedule. Kindly post or mail ur blog link to me when you finally open it. Thanks.
I sure will! Although it might not be anytime soon.. Still trying to get my drive..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kennyskeelzz: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2013
chistar01: lol.. Leave my people oh! grin they are making my head swell and I like when my head is swollen, I have more ideas for a better write up
....ok oooo....buh sincerely I think a pat on d head back is more appropriate......great story bro..

DASS ALL!!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Incredibleme: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
wow!!! i cnt realy explain how much this story touched me. i'm inspired!!!!. i joined nairaland jst recently cus i needed info concerning wen uniport will b releasing their merit list then i came across this thread. mehn the story was realy captivating that i had to subcribe to a data bundle just to read through it. i finishd it within three days. DUDE!!! U ARE TALANTED!!!!, i no know wetin u dey find for management dept o. glory b to God! i was admited to study economis, my nname was included in the merit list. i have some questions though, is that how life is at uniport, i mean the sex, cultism, lecturers, girls, parties and so on. nd i wonder how u managed to make gud grades still as a bad boy *winks* (no offence) pls i realy nid u to reply...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
Incredible.me:
i no know wetin u dey find for management dept o. glory b to God! i was admited to study economis, my nname was included in the merit list. i have some questions though, is that how life is at uniport, i mean the sex, cultism, lecturers, girls, parties and so on. nd i wonder how u managed to make gud grades still as a bad boy *winks* (no offence) pls i realy nid u to reply...
management? Na so I see am oh.

Congrats on Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r admission, no forget bring Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r matric rice oh grin, as a sharp guy, I don book down my own now.

The truth of the issue is Ђδω Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ package Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r self, the whole sxe, girls, lectures, cultism are all in the school and literally in all schools nationwide so its about Ђδω Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ run Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ package that really matters. This is a story and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ don't expect me to start writing 'and I read from morning to night' that would be irrelevant, nobody wants to know if I read or not, they jusþ want to know what clubs I went to or girls I had things with, so I just cut out the boring gist and wrote the juicy ones. So the summary is, once Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ enter, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ would see everthing or almost everything that is included in the story, its now up to Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to choose the path Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ wanna follow, but Ill advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to stay focused because at the end, all that matters is Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r degree and not Ђδω many girls Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ played or parties Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ went to. Hope Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ get me.

Congrats once again... Unique Uniport!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Incredibleme: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
chistar01: management? Na so I see am oh.

Congrats on Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r admission, no forget bring Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r matric rice oh grin, as a sharp guy, I don book down my own now.

The truth of the issue is Ђδω Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ package Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r self, the whole sxe, girls, lectures, cultism are all in the school and literally in all schools nationwide so its about Ђδω Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ run Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ package that really matters. This is a story and Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ don't expect me to start writing 'and I read from morning to night' that would be irrelevant, nobody wants to know if I read or not, they jusþ want to know what clubs I went to or girls I had things with, so I just cut out the boring gist and wrote the juicy ones. So the summary is, once Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ enter, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ would see everthing or almost everything that is included in the story, its now up to Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to choose the path Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ wanna follow, but Ill advice Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ to stay focused because at the end, all that matters is Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊r degree and not Ђδω many girls Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ played or parties Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ went to. Hope Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ get me.

Congrats once again... Unique Uniport!

ya tnks alot. um i dnt knw anyone @ uniport sha, so wana hook up. nd no worry i no go forget ur rice.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Incredible.me:

ya tnks alot. um i dnt knw anyone @ uniport sha, so wana hook up. nd no worry i no go forget ur rice.
lol.. Is that even an issue? Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ would get accustomed to the school with time na, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ don't expect to know everybody the first day.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Incredibleme: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
ya, thanks.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by preciousan(f): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wooow,this is a very interesting writing,u dey rep UNIPORT well shaa.keep u the good work,more grease to your elbow,n more money to your pocket*winks* UNIQUE STUDENT oF THE UNIQUE UNIPORT!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Incredibleme: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
I keep wondering hw d character of dis write-up reacted to it. Ppl lyk alex, ify even chidinma.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Dayzzy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Incredible.me:
I keep wondering hw d character of dis write-up reacted to it. Ppl lyk alex, ify even chidinma.
i tot d names were made up... Dey dnt sound real
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Dayzzy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
I neva wantd to read dis story ,i was forced to read it hoping to regret wasting my tym..bt nw,m forced to slip cos my mind always dey on dis story...u really tried; same as repogal

i hpe most part of dis story are ntin bt lies;bt if dey were to b d truth,den am really bcoming jealous of u because u had a gr8 lyf
Re: My Complicated Love Story by IAmXcessiz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Itz a pity i didnt catch up wt the trend until it ended!!

Anyway, great write-up filled wt humor & suspense.. Nice one chistar.

And i wished there's a section in nairaland where u can favorite stories cos i love to read dz story and dat of yemi2plus2's 2go love over and over again
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bammo: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Flashaldrin: i'm thinking a large part is missing. From the point were you slumped in your room to the scene with the orange woman. I suspect a very large chunk of the story is missing!
u suspect sometinz r missing.but i tink those are the only fictitious parts. Maybe thats why the lie no sweet
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bammo: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Christer thats a nice one. Pls drop another magic piece. we cant wait
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingphilip(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2013
Nice piece good job keep it up jawe...no vex i jst stumbled on it today n u don kill like 4 batteries now n i jst de page 15out of 63...bookmarked tey tey followed asaij
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingphilip(m): 4:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Otosdd: I cant stop lauging at ur last past about d running competition u nd ur course mate were doing, very funny. I just dey laug like say 2morrow nor dey, welldone u are doing a good job keep it up. More ink to ur pen.
na jst d summary of wetin i wan talk u jst talk... Oga chistar u try jawe fire on da good work

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.