Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? (1286 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Petraman(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2013
GUYS!!! I wasn't able 2 sleep cos I was thinking about hw many girls I've made friends with, & hw I did my first wooing back den wen JSS3. Guys, share ur experience & ur reply & hw u felt dat day. Mine will be back fully very soon.
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by edu4all: 1:03am On Jul 02, 2013
I tell am say my papa get oil company, she said really. That's how I catch the chick.

*Not knowing say na groundnut oil we they sell*

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2013
first date wooing is over rated....there is really no reason to do it...just bee ur self and you will be fine...
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Mynd44: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2013
First? I have never had a first
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by k2039: 7:24am On Jul 02, 2013
I love you, talk your own.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2013
k2039: I love you, talk your own.
Ateast you don't toast person
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by haitto99(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2013
hehehehehe!!! I go change 3000 naira to dollars for aboki hand,dat alone did d trick se bi na naija babe,she gree once by jusy flunting my dollars

1 Like

Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Petraman(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2013
MINE!!! I was still in jss3 wen I had my first woo. I used Casio calculator 2 form a combination of my name & her name. She didn't understand it untill I explained it to her, she was angry & picked up a quarrel with me, which we later settled .......
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by olumaxi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Actualy went to ha aos n got ha talkin
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Popowaa: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lmao
Petraman: MINE!!! I was still in jss3 wen I had my first woo. I used Casio calculator 2 form a combination of my name & her name. She didn't understand it untill I explained it to her, she was angry & picked up a quarrel with me, which we later settled .......
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Popowaa: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
This is sooo raw
k2039: I love you, talk your own.
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by gabriel212: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
It was a bad day devil drink water.
My friend had told her dt I love her. But, when it was time to face her( After Sunday Service) it was like am in a pool of river from the way i look and soak in vibrated voice (then in JSS2). but now, GOD I THANK YOU!
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
gabriel212: It was a bad day devil drink water.
My friend had told her dt I love her. But, when it was time to face her( After Sunday Service) it was like am in a pool of river from the way i look and soak in vibrated voice (then in JSS2). but now, GOD I THANK YOU!
**In pastor Chris' voice** Somebody give the Lord a big hand
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by pitman4rea: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
u are now a professional.thank God for that.
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by fulli16(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
i cant remember wat apnd before she stopd talking 2 me 4 bout a month, after which i got tired of d whole "silence wit ur neighbor thing"...i confronted her then she told me she had feelings 4 me!!!

dat was when i was still in JSS3...
i ddnt toast, and up til now, i dont even know how to toast!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by k2039: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Things have changed, I bless the Lord for your life.
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by k2039: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Popowaa: This is sooo raw
No time to waste time, I just hammer the nail to the word(shey I get time ni).
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Popowaa: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lmao
Mynd_44:
**In pastor Chris' voice** Somebody give the Lord a big hand
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
Popowaa: Lmao
What's so funny?
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Artless360(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mehn e no easy c ax i dey shake.....i wz lik i love u..d gal even pity my condiction self accept....
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by gabriel212: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2013
k2039: Things have changed, I bless the Lord for your life.
no b small thing ma broda
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2013
gabriel212:
no b small thing ma broda
I am happy for you
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by Godson201333(m): 10:42am On Jul 03, 2013
haitto99: hehehehehe!!! I go change 3000 naira to dollars for aboki hand,dat alone did d trick se bi na naija babe,she gree once by jusy flunting my dollars

I am actually on this same level Boss
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by tobechi74: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
I was a guru in mathematics............i teach girls and woo them in d process

if u proove difficult.... I wont assist u in exam.....dat meeans an f9 for u

jss3 days
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by adepojuis: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
told her i wanted 2 toast her,she burst out laughin,i took that 4 a yes........
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by uniqueren(f): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Artless360: Mehn e no easy c ax i dey shake.....i wz lik i love u..d gal even pity my condiction self accept....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Did You Woo Your First Date? by hrykanu231(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
I was in SS1 then, I had to ask ma elder bro to teach me how to toast a girl. After forfeiting enough meals and some cash just 2 learn how to toast diz fine girl, all he told me was that, I should tell her that it is a natural phenomenon bla bla bla, fastforward midterm brk came and I met one-on-one with this pweety girl. Immediately I opened my mouth to say it is a natural... Nepa took light from my brain. I later had 2 write her the usual love letter and she accepted.

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Committe In My Church Said I Must Be In My Final Year B4 Marriage / Are You Beautiful Enough? / WOMEN, Where Would You Prefer Your Man To Be More Active? *bed Or Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.