Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29434 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
otikpoko:

hahaha grin
scavenging for 1day plan tongue.

I dey hammer my airtel dey go o cheesy
Airtel keh!! , Airtel will not give u morthan 2GB so what's the the big thing about it.... I THINK MONTLY BIS WILL SUFFICE.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
otikpoko:

hahaha grin
scavenging for 1day plan tongue.

I dey hammer my airtel dey go o cheesy
guy, help me with the airtel thing naa. This mtn too dey disconet
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Airtel keh!! , Airtel will not give u morthan 2GB so what's the the big thing about it.... I THINK MONTLY BIS WILL SUFFICE.

airtel will really not give me more than 2gb?

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by nellaluv(f): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
biomedixexcel:
Told u earlier dat bbcday is unlimited cos I av tested and confirmed it but monthly plan? I doubt it! after all u can try n let see if u will exceed 3GB
Mine only works with operamini and applications. Firefox and android browsers does nt browse.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Francheezy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
otikpoko:

airtel will really not give me more than 2gb?

guy

u dey work for airtel?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by honsule(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Otikpoko.i dey observe your Airtel from Angle 90 grin grin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by honsule(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
nellaluv:
Mine only works with operamini and applications. Firefox and android browsers does nt browse.

your opera mini really like u o.just check your settings
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by puskin: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
honsule: @Otikpoko.i dey observe your Airtel from Angle 90 grin grin

Leave that thing........thats the previous 19GB data that he has. Even mine too wey dey remain about 8GB dey expire on that same day.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Its like after suscribing for the bbc daily plan for the second time,my sim has been hacked...
I suscribed for the first daily plan,and it expired after 24hours.. I suscribed for another yesterday around 4:00pm and was told it will expire today around 4:00pm but still,i dey download and use the sim like mad...
4:00pm don pass and my sim still dey work but it frequently disconnects and sometimes remains stable....
Since suscribing yesterday,i havent used the sim on my phone,i only use it on my lappy...
Note: Mtn didnt give me any 100mb cos my sim no be magic sim and i didnt benefit from it when it was still working..
Has anyone also experienced this?
Or maybe it was because i did something to My laptop's date and time before it was 4:00pm..
Guys,pls has anyone experienced this or the BBC daily plan is for 2days..
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
puskin:

Leave that thing........thats the previous 19GB data that he has. Even mine too wey dey remain about 8GB dey expire on that same day.
i already told him same thing before.

Am keeping it to download awesome 2013 movies in 720p.

Still waiting for pacific rim and others to come out in 720p cool
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib: Its like after suscribing for the bbc daily plan for the second time,my sim has been hacked...
I suscribed for the first daily plan,and it expired after 24hours.. I suscribed for another yesterday around 4:00pm and was told it will expire today around 4:00pm but still,i dey download and use the sim like mad...
4:00pm don pass and my sim still dey work but it frequently disconnects and sometimes remains stable....
Since suscribing yesterday,i havent used the sim on my phone,i only use it on my lappy...
Note: Mtn didnt give me any 100mb cos my sim no be magic sim and i didnt benefit from it when it was still working..
Has anyone also experienced this?
Or maybe it was because i did something to My laptop's date and time before it was 4:00pm..
Guys,pls has anyone experienced this or the BBC daily plan is for 2days..
Same here. Mine was supposed to expire by 2:20pm today. I browse reach 10pm before the tin finally expire.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
Same here. Mine was supposed to expire by 2:20pm today. I browse reach 10pm before the tin finally expire.
Dam!!! Na im i dey happy say my sim don hack.. Lol
But your own dey disconnect frequently? How you take solve your own problem?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kslib:
Dam!!! Na im i dey happy say my sim don hack.. Lol
But your own dey disconnect frequently? How you take solve your own problem?
Lolz...
I think the disconnection is minimal when you tether with your phone.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm watching this thread closely...
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
I can't check my bb status...it's not replying when ever I send status to 21600 on my 2sims. Is anyone experience the same tynz?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by vanchi(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2013
dl_jbd: I can't check my bb status...it's not replying when ever I send status to 21600 on my 2sims. Is anyone experience the same tynz?

same here.. tryna do the 2h shizzle after reaching fair usage limit on my bb but 131 aint responding,,,, neither is 21600
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2013
vanchi:

same here.. tryna do the 2h shizzle after reaching fair usage limit on my bb but 131 aint responding,,,, neither is 21600
u dnt read?do u,u wan waste ur 250 so d 2h cheat has been blocked
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by bosa1(m): 3:30am On Jul 10, 2013
I bought a new sim and try to subscribe for bbcday but I didnt get any msg from Empty Hen. what can be the problem? Is there anything I'm suppose to do to d sim?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2013
bosa1: I bought a new sim and try to subscribe for bbcday but I didnt get any msg from Empty Hen. what can be the problem? Is there anything I'm suppose to do to d sim?
Was your cheese deducted? If yes, connect and start browsing...else, better be patient.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2013
I have just subscribed for my bbcday ooooo, I pray it will be unlimited, if not I will try bisday.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by bosa1(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2013
dl_jbd:
Was your cheese deducted? If yes, connect and start browsing...else, better be patient.
my money is still intact, i will try again
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by davdandam(m): 9:26am On Jul 10, 2013
The bbcday is workin for me but keeps breakin and notifications about cumulative data usage keeps interruptin ma videos how can I stop them from comin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by TabletMan: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Guys pls help mua, i can't download movies/music with my laptop, if i click the download link the movie/music will start playing and again i want to kn if d bbc stuff wil work on my Mtn modem or do i need some extra setting b4 d stuff go work
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Tablet Man: Guys pls help mua, i can't download movies/music with my laptop, if i click the download link the movie/music will start playing and again i want to kn if d bbc stuff wil work on my Mtn modem or do i need some extra setting b4 d stuff go work
You may check this thread for how to download movies.
www.nairaland.com/1326567/pls-need-how-download-youtube
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by afixme: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2013
bosa1: I bought a new sim and try to subscribe for bbcday but I didnt get any msg from Empty Hen. what can be the problem? Is there anything I'm suppose to do to d sim?
When u buy a new sim, you send data on(all in capital letters ) to 131 before you can subscibe on anyplan.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaa dont send it again ooooo...I sent mine like 100 tymes..and I slept...I just woke up and saw message dat my 2h data plan has expired. .and I checked my credit..it has been DEDUCTED..I wanted to cry...wen I didnt even use the stuff at alll...mtn na worst network for this country
vanchi:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: u dnt read?do u,u wan waste ur 250 so d 2h cheat has been blocked
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y didnt u write dis since .dey have already wiped my 250..and I didnt get anything. And it told me my 2h plan has expired dis morning....haaa.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :- cry cry cry
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Segun agagu:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y didnt u write dis since .dey have already wiped my 250..and I didnt get anything. And it told me my 2h plan has expired dis morning....haaa.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :- cry cry cry
lobatan grin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Abusule007: Hey guys, i just got info that Etisalat bis has started working on Android devices, just change your apn to blackberry.net:8080 and username and password as web
Guys is dis true...if dis is true...etisalat has d best network..plssss lets confirm....
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Segunagagu(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
physise: lobatan grin
I fit kill u...I just bought note 2 and I never enjoy am..dus can be reallly frustrating I swear. .. embarassed
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Segun agagu:
I fit kill u...I just bought note 2 and I never enjoy am..dus can be reallly frustrating I swear. .. embarassed
lol try do 1day plan n enjoy ur note 2
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by TabletMan: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2013
OCTAVO:
You may check this thread for how to download movies.
www.nairaland.com/1326567/pls-need-how-download-youtube
thanks brø bt what abt the bbc stuff i dnt want to waste 5huns subscribing for 1 week it wil be cheaper for mua to subscribe for d month wit 1k so i want to kn if i can use it on my Mtn modem via Pc or does it require any setting b4 u could be able to use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.