Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important (12478 Views)

The Story Of Jesus Christ / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / Christianity : Religion Vs Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2013
alexleo:

He laughs. And i join.

yes , join me to laugh at your ignorance.

grin
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by alexleo(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

yes , join me to laugh at your ignorance.

grin

I ve not finished laughing at your foolishness. am still busy with that pls.grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2013
Double post deleted.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

And the hypocrites are those who preach one thing and do another thing.

smiley

Yes, especially the mixed multitudes that sit in the church.

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us" (1 John 2:19).

Here is an example of Larry Flynt who found "freedom" just like you did:

"I have left my religious conversion behind and settled into a comfortable state of atheism. I have come to think that religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time"

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2013
^^^^

When you purge out the hypocrites from your church, come and speak to me.

Thanks.

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

When you purge out the hypocrites from your church, come and speak to me.

Thanks.

smiley

Were you exposed or expelled as Datham, Korah and Abiram or you just walked?

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Were you exposed or expelled as Datham, Korah and Abiram or you just walked?

a well know trait of a CULT is that you are slandered for leaving their group.

I left because it was a cult of control, and I wanted freedom.

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

a well know trait of a CULT is that you are slandered for leaving their group.

"A well know trait?" I thought you said English Language is your mother's tongue how come you got that wrong?

Are you also saying that Apostle John was a cult leader for saying what he said here? You mean freedom like the stray sheep depicted above?

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us" (1 John 2:19).

frosbel:

I left because it was a cult of control, and I wanted freedom.

So you wanted freedom like Larry Flynt who said the following?

"I have left my religious conversion behind and settled into a comfortable state of atheism. I have come to think that religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time"
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

"A well know trait?" I thought you said English Language is your mother's tongue how come you got that wrong?

Are you also saying that Apostle John was a cult leader for saying what he said here?

Brother John was referring to those who left the CHURCH , not the deeperlife cult church , lol.

smiley

So you wanted freedom like Larry Flynt who said the following?

Keep displaying your deeperlife cult presumptions, I know you guys only too well.

Sits back and laughs. grin
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

Brother John was referring to those who left the CHURCH , not the deeperlife cult church , lol.

smiley

The CHURCH meet together in local assemblies of which DL is one. False converts who are stony ground hearers of the Word end up falling away at times of temptation, tribulations or even persecutions because they have no root.

frosbel:

Keep displaying your deeperlife cult presumptions, I know you guys only too well.

Sits back and laughs. grin

Do you think you now know it all that you no longer heed the Master's whistle?

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

The CHURCH meet together in local assemblies of which DL is one. False converts who are stony ground hearers of the Word end up falling away at times of temptation, tribulations or even persecutions because they have no root.

the church met in local assemblies not denominations , of which there are over 40,000 , each with it's own interpretation of what the word of GOD means to the individual, that's what I call babel.

When deeperlife stops it's control freak nature, things will change.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

the church met in local assemblies not denominations , of which there are over 40,000 , each with it's own interpretation of what the word of GOD means to the individual, that's what I call babel.

For you information. DL is not denominational, it is a non denominational church. This is where you just shot yourself in the foot and proved yourself only to be a hypocrite who thinks he knows it all when you don't.

frosbel:

When deeperlife stops it's control freak nature, things will change.

This fixation of yours on DL is becoming catatonic and unhealthy for your mental stability.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2013
When exactly will oladegbu come to the realisation of the true gospel of Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

When exactly will oladegbu come to the realisation of the true gospel of Christ?

The gospel of Christ is not meant for the proud in heart who refuses to repent of his sins.

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

For you information. DL is not denominational, it is a non denominational church. This is where you just shot yourself in the foot and proved yourself only to be a hypocrite who thinks he knows it all when you don't.

Liar !

Deeperlife is a denomination in it's own right, it has a founder with it's own doctrines ,dogmas , rules and regulations.

Again my advice to you from my experience in deeperlife is, go and purge your church from hypocrites and come back for further discussion.

This fixation of yours on DL is becoming catatonic and unhealthy for your mental stability.

I am just narrating my experiences for others to be aware of the dangers of brain washing cults .

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2013
This is my question for the Christians. Can you prove with facts Jesus Christ is what the bible says he is?
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2013
all4naija: This is my question for the Christians. Can you prove with facts Jesus Christ is what the bible says he is?

its not by facts mate, it is by faith.

To show the eternalness and the infiniteness of God, our sun in the solar system is so huge that it would take a million and three hundred thousand of our planet earth just to equal the size of it. Now, that's beyond my understanding, and then the star Centaurus out there is so much bigger again than our sun that it would take several hundred thousand of our sun to equal the size of it. That's the infinite God!

I can only believe the word of God through Christ by faith, its beyond anything I can ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
all4naija:

This is my question for the Christians. Can you prove with facts Jesus Christ is what the bible says he is?

Jesus is risen and is alive. His tomb is empty. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Pygru: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

Keep the insults coming, but what is new with you, you are supposed to be a beacon of light , representing Christ in word , deed and thought, however all we see is your insults and abuse on atheists, Christians who disagree with you and others.

Hypocrite !!!
smiley

frosbel:

You are trying to mimic my post I wrote 2 years ago, MUMU grin

Get a real JOB !!!
^^ smh...
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
Pygru:

^^ smh...

was a joke now cheesy
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

its not by facts mate, it is by faith.

To show the eternalness and the infiniteness of God, our sun in the solar system is so huge that it would take a million and three hundred thousand of our planet earth just to equal the size of it. Now, that's beyond my understanding, and then the star Centaurus out there is so much bigger again than our sun that it would take several hundred thousand of our sun to equal the size of it. That's the infinite God!

I can only believe the word of God through Christ by faith, its beyond anything I can ever imagine.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. I enjoy the way Christians fool around with their fairy tales. It is clear they don't even know the history of what the believe in . That book indeed being a legendary story has been adulterated over the years through different church ages.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
all4naija: cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. I enjoy the way Christians fool around with their fairy tales. It is clear they don't even know the history of what the believe in . That book indeed being a legendary story has been adulterated over the years through different church ages.

Go and sit down! I have no issue with you.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
shdemidemi:

Go and sit down! I have no issue with you.
That is a typical religionist excuse, if you asked me. I don't have nay issue with you either. Christianity is a fairy tale, that is a fact. That truth is hard to believe by Christians though.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by shdemidemi(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
all4naija: That is a typical religionist excuse, if you asked me. I don't have nay issue with you either. Christianity is a fairy tale, that is a fact. That truth is hard to believe by Christians though.

How do you know it's a fairy tale?
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

Liar !

Deeperlife is a denomination in it's own right, it has a founder with it's own doctrines ,dogmas , rules and regulations.

Again my advice to you from my experience in deeperlife is, go and purge your church from hypocrites and come back for further discussion.

I am just narrating my experiences for others to be aware of the dangers of brain washing cults .

smiley

I know that you and those lemming you are too lazy to do a simple google seach to ascertain the truth. Even your cowboy journalists couldn't be bothered to verify whether Love Kumuyi wore earrings on her wedding day or not but still went ahead to publish in their newspapers that she wore earrings when she did not.

"You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44).

Here is a simple google search that shows that DL is non-denominational and proves you not only to be a liar but an accuser of the brethren just like your father the devil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deeper_Christian_Life_Ministry

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by ono(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
@frosbel,
If you go out there looking for ''churches'' with no hypocrites in them, I'm afraid you will never get anyone. There are hypocrites in all denominations - for even the devil has now transformed himself into an angel of light to deceive people. It was this realisation that made me stay put where I am - in DL. Bible said so let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory to God in heaven (Mat 5:16)

I see your understanding of God's word is good. But this liberty you now have should not make you proud and look down on others. That's a dangerous position to be in. You become an easy target for the Devil.

My advice: Go back to your local Deeperlife district church. Let this fresh anointing on you spread to others so that on the last day, God will not ask you what you did with the knowledge He gave you. Let the love of God fill your heart to the extent that you even love your enemies even as Jesus did.

May God help us all in this christian journey.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
ono: @frosbel,
If you go out there looking for ''churches'' with no hypocrites in there, I'm afraid you will never get anyone. There are hypocrites in denominations. It was this realisation that made me stay put where I am - in DL. Bible said so let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and give glory to God in heaven (Mat 5:16)

I see your understanding of God's word is good. But this liberty you now have should not make you proud and look down on others. That's a dangerous position to be in. You become an easy target for the Devil.

My advice: Go back to your local Deeperlife district church. Let this fresh anointing on you spread to others so that on the last day, God will not ask you what you did with the knowledge He gave you. Let the love of God fill your heart to the extent that you even love your enemies even as Jesus did.

May God help us all in this christian journey.

Thank you Sir.

But no thanks to Deeperlife.

I say no to their false doctrines and can no longer sit under false teaching such as constant curses rained down on the congregation because of the tithe, false end times revelations, pagan doctrines of trinity and eternal torment, holiness by works and legalism , hypocrisy, judgementalism and condemning etc.

My wife and I belong to a lovely church where we live and it is mixed ( white , black, yellow and even green coloured people grin ) , there is no condemnation, no judging, no curses, no forcing things down your throat, no burdensome rules and regulations, they preach JESUS, end of, and we love it.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by ono(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^^ I will like to know the name of this beautiful church of yours. It must have been pretty bad in the deeperlife district church you attended.
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
ono: ^^^ I will like to know the name of this beautiful church of yours.

The name is City Name Christian Centre.

Sorry , cannot tell you the city.

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by ono(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

That's okay. Where ever you worship the Lord is okay, just make sure your relationship with Jesus is sure and on a strong foundation. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
ono:

That's okay. Where ever you worship the Lord is okay, just make sure your relationship with Jesus is sure and on a strong foundation. God bless you.

Thank you.

smiley
Re: Religion Vs Jesus Christ - Important by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

If you dare me I'll spill the beans. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Churches So Competitive? / Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) / What's Wrong With Sitting At The Back During A Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.