Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Death To These Dangerous Twins! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Death To These Dangerous Twins! (1229 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Man Fakes Own Death To Avoid Upcoming Wedding / Man Fakes Own Death To Avoid Upcoming Wedding!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2008
[b]A colleague in our Abuja office told me and two of my other colleagues this story (Though i found it rather amusing):

He is dating this girl that has an identical twin sister.They met barely a month now,and he is so mad at her for what she did to him.According to him, she called him up and asked him to come in for an afternoon quikie,during his break time.Though pleasantly surprised at the gesture, he gladly obliged. After the sessions, the `girlfriend` told him, and i quote [i]``You are just as hot and sweet as my sister said you would be``[/i]That was when it dawned on him that the girlfriend had set him up for the sister to sleep with.
She sent him a text l8er, calling of the relationship, in essence,dumped him.

The summary is that the guy feels so used and he is very,very angry, such that he is considering inflicting bodily harm on the sisters,who by the way, are working class ladies also.I am back in Lagos i don`t know what is going on over there, though i`ve told him to move on.

So people what are you inputs?!! [/b]

Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Busta(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2008
Send this story to Nollywood, u'll make some pretty good cash.
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2008
Busta:

If i get the permission to do so, maybe i could get someone to make a script.That is if Chico Ejiro is not already reading the post grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by HRhotness(f): 2:27pm On May 16, 2008
ROTFLMBBAO

First of all, I seriously doubt the authencity of this tale,,,,

On the other hand, if it were true then,,,, ROTFLMAO
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2008
Busta:

grin Oh lordy lordy meeeeeeeeeeee. . . i can't stop laughin ma pretty head off
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Easybaby(f): 2:28pm On May 16, 2008
I am back in Lagos i don`t know what is going on over there, though i`ve told him to move on.

pls, go back to Abuja office and get us know what is going over there or else . . . sad angry
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2008
HR.hotness:

ROTFLMBBAO

First of all, I seriously doubt the authencity of this tale,,,,

On the other hand, if it were true then,,,, ROTFLMAO

Maybe i`m not putting it out as well as we were told (He actually told 3 of us)
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by enque(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2008
i dont really see how his girlfriend wld set him up to sleep wiv his twin sister n then break up wit him after d incident, am i missing somthing here? sounds so untrue,,

hw long had they bn goin out n y on earth wld she do dat?
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2008
Easybaby:

please, go back to Abuja office and get us know what is going over there or else . . . sad angry

Made a call-the guy is yet to smoke the ladies out of existence yet.-still waiting!!
He also said that s/one else had warned him much earlier that the girls were notorious,but he took it to be cheap beef.
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 16, 2008
grin dis is gettin interestin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2008
enque:

i don't really see how his girlfriend would set him up to sleep with his twin sister n then break up wit him after d incident, am i missing somthing here? sounds so untrue,,

hw long had they bn goin out n y on earth would she do that?

I honestly can`t answer for him, when it comes to certain intricate details of his relationship, but from what we all know they`ve been going out for barely a month.
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by enque(f): 2:46pm On May 16, 2008
ok, then prolly dem gurls just took him for a ride. he shld take heart. SHIT HAPPENS!!! grin grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by HRhotness(f): 2:48pm On May 16, 2008
Raimond:

Maybe i`m not putting it out as well as we were told (He actually told 3 of us)

Ok if you insist  lipsrsealed

In that case then he should put up or shut up, guys play games with girls all the time, so whats new  grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:49pm On May 16, 2008
One my colleagues here that is following the thread beleives that they just wanted to test the strength of an ajebo-looking fine boy grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Dreloaded(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2008
She obviously didnt want him which is why she went thru so much trouble to find an excuse to dump him
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2008
Getting more updates on our `subjects`-Girls are Bayelsans,the one that was supposedly his girlfriend works with Julius Breger, the other runs a boutique they both own.
Meanwhile the gist is spreading in the company like wildfire,not from me though lipsrsealed
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by HRhotness(f): 2:56pm On May 16, 2008
LOL,,,

so who's spreading the gist?
How many people did he tell?
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by bioye(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2008
And what with the stupid title? Gosh!
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by enque(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2008
is he spreadin d gist so dat pple can sympathise with him or so they can b witnesses to d murder he intends to commit?
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2008
HR.hotness:

LOL,,,

so who's spreading the gist?
How many people did he tell?

embarassed undecided lipsrsealed grin
3 of us, all guys (That came from the Lagos office).Maybe if he told the ladies they probably, who knows??!!!
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2008
bioye:

And what with the stupid title? Gosh!

Sorry about it ,`was so much in a hurry to get the story on nairaland,so could not think of a more decent sounding title.
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by tyna1(f): 3:13pm On May 16, 2008
This is the funniest gist i ever heard in my life. grin grin grin
can't stop laughing please keep us informed.
If this gist is true which i doubt why is the guy complaining
he slept with two beautiful working class abuja ladies ,he should be proud of his great achievements.
LMAO grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2008
I am not a registered nairaland member but permit me to use his space and add what i also heard that Raymond did not mention, because i was there too.
The guy said after the incident he tried reaching the girl that was his real girlfriend, of the two.She refused to take his calls anymore, failed to reply to his SMSs and their mai guard would not let him in, when he wanted her to explained what that whole scenerio meant.He said that was when it dawned on him that the girls were `female players`(Words mine).----Dafesman
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by HRhotness(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2008
Raimond:

I am not a registered nairaland member but permit me to use his space and add what i also heard that Raymond did not mention, because i was there too.
The guy said after the incident he tried reaching the girl that was his real girlfriend, of the two.She refused to take his calls anymore, failed to reply to his SMSs and their mai guard would not let him in, when he wanted her to explained what that whole scenerio meant.He said that was when it dawned on him that the girls were `female players`(Words mine).----Dafesman

So?
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by enque(f): 3:35pm On May 16, 2008
Raimond:

na today?!!!! E DON TEY
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2008
No mind Dafe, i`ve been preaching nairaland to him since 2007,he says it`s for people that have no jobs, now he has seen jist that he was part of- him belle don dey sweet. cheesy grin
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by nkc(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2008
story can be very true, my buddies have done it to a gal, way back, but it does happen, as for me tell ur friend as someone suggested to feel proud having slept with abuja berger boutique babes, it is not easy,he should throw a party sef, and turn d story to soot him, so he feels less pain tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by savanaha: 2:49am On May 17, 2008
yeah right!!
If I believe this story then I believe in unicorns
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by chika98: 4:26am On May 17, 2008
Yeah breaking news. Some topics on here are pointless, na wah
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by Raimond(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2008
Got into trouble at the office posting this stuff, will be quiet until everything blows over. undecided
Re: Death To These Dangerous Twins! by headbasher96(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2022
None of the above happened a typical naija guy will be happy to dip his hands in both cookie jars and brag at beer palour about it

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Crossdresser / Is It Good To Be A Single Woman? / A Choice Between Marriage And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.