Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? (6921 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Help Or Hurt nairalanders Advice Has Done To You? / What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by JohnnyPalmer: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Mynd_44: Yes it is. Punch her and let her shoot you

Guy, na die be dat oo, GOBE tinz!
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by zhukafa(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
JohnnyPalmer:

Guy, na die be dat oo, GOBE tinz!

Guy, no try am.
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by JohnnyPalmer: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
zhukafa:

Guy, no try am.

Notin do me jaare, i get bullet proof for body
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by zhukafa(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
JohnnyPalmer:

Notin do me jaare, i get bullet proof for body

Anyway good for you, but remember say dem no dey go 6feet 2 times.
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by adrainuche(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
bennyraz: first of all go down low cheesy fights, quarrels are big tests for relationships.. if you don't fight, you cannot know what bonds you guyz together and what keeps you apart! for me, fight is important because it enables you know what your partner would accept and will not accept from you! the earlier you settle your differences would only make your love wax stronger..

Disclaimer: I don't mean fight of breaking bottles to stab your partner and looking for cutlass to maim your partner or looking for gun to kill your partner bcuz that is attempting to commit homicide
lmaooo
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
There are two things (for me) which makes fighting relevant in a relationship.

1.) There's somethng wrong with you... or your partner...: Basically, fighting would pass information to either you or your partner regarding bad things you find within each other. Thus, correction may be done.

2.) Shows concern: It's weird, but fighting somehow shows that one of you is concerned about the life of the relationship... more intimately, concern for the partner.
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by sixopticscom(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2013
fight can help relationship? shocked
Re: Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? by smartg(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
I know some guys in Mushin that will sell a gun to you for less than minimum wage
if i get you i will use you to arrest those guys because selling of guns is an illegal business in nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Women Overly Rated? / I’m Cex-starved, I Need A D!ck” – Sexually Frustrated Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Help! The Women In My Compound Always Come To Show Me Their N*ked Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.