Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road (20457 Views)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by frederal(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Really they did a good job compared to some road works herE in Nigeria. The last time I travelled from Lagos-Enugu; left Lagos by 9, 3+ p.m, I was at Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
ok
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Itoroetti(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Its happening all over nigeria.GEJ is working and nigeria is moving at the speed of light!

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Itoroetti :
Its happening all over nigeria.GEJ is working and nigeria is moving at the speed of light!

Thank you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nice one. Kudos to the Fed Govt
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by musiwa29: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
[size=58pt],

that picture was taken around 2007 or so.. it online since 2007 or 2008... so dont deceive people.
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by sylve11: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Not bad, i think road accident shud decline by 69percent now. cool
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Bobbystanley(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Jonathan is really working

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by sawyer89: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Kudos to the FG.
Truth be told, Oga Jona dey try no be small.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Arosa(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2013
Nice one, keep it up. what is missing now is road signs.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by id4u2nv: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2013
This is gud to hear and see. More people life will be safe on dat road
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by BabaEleko(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Who gives a b1owjob. embarassed embarassed All these cosmetics road wey go start to dey wear out even before 2015. Abeg GEJ come 2015 you and Mrs. Umblerra should just pack your load and go back to river. Fish dem dey miss u.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Donbrig: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Nice Job, the only way to campaign for 2015 and silent opposition is to continue to work. Although opposition parties will still have frivolous reasons to criticise, but Nigerians will no longer take them serious. GEJ is working and Nigerians are grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Capnd143(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
Ok. Gej again?
what ever happened to eko ille's eko o ni baje
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by PointB: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2013
No further confirmation than the 'blur' on each side of the road, representing cars traveling at break neck speed. You can only do that when you are sure of the state of the road.

Good work GEJ!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by PapaBrowne(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2013
Impressive!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Bobbystanley: Jonathan is really working
nah your papa be daft man. How many road construction has ur dad carried out in your street. Obviously nothing. Like father like son. Family of daft mofos. Suffering from Daftism syndrome grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by dridowu: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2013
benin-ore-sagamu road is about 200km long, wc particular area is ds,nobody should bobo me 4 here. Until i know d area dat is fixed dn na still zobo.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by fitzmayowa: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Pictures don't lie...Indeed GEJ is on point on this one. Road accident would definitely reduce drastically on that road...Thumbs up GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by kaymaxsoluxions(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2013
Sagamu to Ore/Ore to Sagamu still in bad condition. Bad Potholes on both sides of the road. I'm sure you took pics from Ore to Benin. I ply this road at least twice every week.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Lagusta(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2013
nice work Mr president!!!

but please help us complete the ibadan-oyo-ilorin express way, we really need that highway!!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2013
I love this Govt... good one GEJ!
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by awodman: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2013
Lagusta: nice work Mr president!!!

but please help us complete the ibadan-oyo-ilorin express way, we really need that highway!!!!
The works minister just commissioned the Ibadan-Oyo section and flagged off the work ƒσя the Oyo-Ogbomosho section yesterday with a promise that it will be completed..read here..

www.nairaland.com/1347689/works-minister-flags-off-ibadan-illorin
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2013
GEJ is trying.I hv never seen this Road in this type of condition.Thx FG.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by chucksbadt(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2013
[size=15pt]so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by meracool(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2013
Hmm I will be Travelling on Sunday Cant Wait to see the Work...
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by obyo: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Good, well done. FG
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by blayz0923: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2013
chucksbadt: [size=15pt]so what is the guarantee it is going to last undecided #TeamWash[/size]

ask urself and ur doubtful generation dat question. ppl like u r part of d problems we hav in Nigeria.
wat have u done in ur own lil way for this country is wat I will ask u... im sure u don't also pay tax.
Re: Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road by muyik78(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2013
I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.I do not understand when people say constructed,It was renovated true, how come pple are talking as if it was newly constructed.And come to think of it,is sagamu to Ore not part of the road? some area on this part are dead trap.I am not saying that our president is working or not walking but my point is we are too short sighted in the this nation to know when a office holder is playing to the gallery and when he/she is working. Our year of neglect has made us to idolise some of these office holders.When somebody provide basic amenities he has not done anything spetacular! Come to think of it, has a anything been put in place to sustain continual renovation of all these our road without necessarily sacrifing thousand of nigerians before it will be done again? Let be objective in this country n allowing our mind to see afar,how long are going to sing praise to our leaders simply because he or she from from my area? This generation should make a mistake our parent make.Let ask our Leaders question that will make think twice on every step they want to take.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri Market Again / Seyi Makinde Obtains PDP Guber Nomination Form / Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.