Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now (1237 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Supplanter(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2008
I have been troubled by a young lady who says she loves me and won't mind been my fiancee.I happen to be an accountant and my age is in the mid-twenties.I don't want a relationship now because I don't want to be jilted.I don't know if she is just after my money.She happens to be an Ijebu lady.I don't know the characters of an Ijebu lady.I just need some advice from you guys out there.
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by savanaha: 7:01pm On May 16, 2008
The fact that she is IJebu has nothing to do with character as that is individaul. If you don't want her tell and stop making a persons character into another tribal generalization.

Your cautiousness about her being only after your money proves that you don't like her or not interested in her because of personal reasons not your tribe.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Dreloaded(f): 7:07pm On May 16, 2008
Glad you dont wanna be in a relationship for you are a slowpoke.
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by tRoOE(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2008
lmfao Ijebu ladies are wicked no be small grin grin grin you better run as fast as you can if you love your life grin grin
But anyway the lady is after your money, shine your eyes well well grin grin
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by bigfather(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2008
Wetin concern ijebusites for this matter now ? Which tribe nor get him own vises ? undecided
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Trendiest(f): 3:23am On May 18, 2008
abeg abeg, make una leave IJEBUS alone ooo, we cook,we clean, we take care of our men, wot more can u ask for, WE TAKING CARE OF HOME AND STILL FLY, IJEBUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Nobody: 3:34am On May 18, 2008
dude, if I was your girl and you're ugly and talking like this, i go knock you to the next dimension. :X
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by shayman(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2008
@morenike
explain beta, which dimension b dat oo?
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by welli(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2008
Supplanter:

I have been troubled by a young lady who says she loves me and won't mind been my fiancee.I happen to be an accountant and my age is in the mid twenties.i dnt want a relationship now cus i dnt want to be jilted.i dnt know if she is after my money.She happens to be an Ijebu lady.i dnt knw d characteristics of an ijebu lady.i just need advice frm you guys out there.   

"u re in ur mid twenties" bt ur profile says u re jst 22early twenties nd u dnt want a relationship now cus u dnt want to b jilted yet u say she wants to date u despite ur havin a fianceedat means u re in a relationship already plus wats d prob?is it dat u re nt sure of her motives behind wanting u or u dnt want a relationship?den,GENERALIZATION wil kill most men smday.so if sm ijebu ladies ve d character of stealing,so u 'll ve to rub ur dis gurl into it even if she is diff.lastly wat advice do u need?too many contradictns in wat u wrote
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Tattooboy: 2:34pm On May 18, 2008
whats wrong with these guyz
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Supplanter(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
thanks a lot people.
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by ivyT(f): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
bigfather:
Wetin concern ijebusites for this matter now ? Which tribe nor get him own vises ? undecided

I wonder o
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by ivyT(f): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
welli:

"u re in ur mid twenties" bt ur profile says u re jst 22early twenties nd u dnt want a relationship now cus u dnt want to b jilted yet u say she wants to date u despite ur havin a fianceedat means u re in a relationship already plus wats d prob?is it dat u re nt sure of her motives behind wanting u or u dnt want a relationship?den,GENERALIZATION wil kill most men smday.so if sm ijebu ladies ve d character of stealing,so u 'll ve to rub ur dis gurl into it even if she is diff.lastly wat advice do u need?too many contradictns in wat u wrote

There are no contradictions,I guess u r going in too deep looking for faults
Re: She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Supplanter:
I have been troubled by a young lady who says she loves me and won't mind been my fiancee.I happen to be an accountant and my age is in the mid-twenties.I don't want a relationship now because I don't want to be jilted.I don't know if she is just after my money.She happens to be an Ijebu lady.I don't know the characters of an Ijebu lady.I just need some advice from you guys out there.

You sound scared - you don't want to be jilted, you don't know if she is after your money, you don't know the character of ijebu ladies lol do all Ijebu ladies have same character?

Take it easy on yourself this is why you date a woman for a period of time, get to know her and all the other stuffs. Don't let her pressure you into any committed relationship if you don't want you can even tell her you are not ready to commit and you'd like to explore what you are looking for in a woman and from a wife just take it slow she is looking for connection if you don't like her the earlier you let her go the better for you.

(1) (Reply)

If Na You Wetin You Go Do? / Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? / Is It Normal For A Young Adult Male To Love & Date Older Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.