Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? (1234 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by PrettyCindy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
Why not?? Whats your choice in the matter?? Na your business?? Will you marry him?? Whats the guarantee the person he eventually marries will not be worse.
The best you can do is to tell him the truth about what you know, the decision is his!
Wait, is this even a question
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by PrettyCindy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: Why not?? Whats your choice in the matter?? Na your business?? Will you marry him?? Whats the guarantee the person he eventually marries will not be worse.
The best you can do is to tell him the truth about what you know, the decision is his!
Wait, is this even a question

Oga madam please take it easy. Who is fighting with you? Did you even read the post till the end? The attack too much abeg.
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2012
And what if i read it to the end?
You sound like one of those girls that find it difficult to get a guy so you wanna make it difficult for other girls if you can, sorry but its simple psychology embarassed
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by PrettyCindy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2012
Flashaldrin: And what if i read it to the end?
You sound like one of those girls that find it difficult to get a guy so you wanna make it difficult for other girls if you can, sorry but its simple psychology embarassed

There is a thread for guys with similar question. I opened this thread cos i wanted to know what the ladies would do when faced with similar situation. I will pretend i didn't see the last sentence because i don't want to insult you too.
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by TroyJay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Majority of ladies would prefer an older guy. Assuming your friend is of the same age as you, and the brother in question is younger than you are, would she want to date a younger guy? Now if the brother in question is older than you are, who are you to stop him from asking your friend out? if he wants to date her and she is agreeable to it, are you saying you wont allow it?
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by PrettyCindy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2012
TroyJay: Majority of ladies would prefer an older guy. Assuming your friend is of the same age as you, and the brother in question is younger than you are, would she want to date a younger guy? Now if the brother in question is older than you are, who are you to stop him from asking your friend out? if he wants to date her and she is agreeable to it, are you saying you wont allow it?

Why not? I will even encourage them so long as i trust her and know she loves him. This does not even apply to me as i don't have an elder brother.
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
PrettyCindy:

Why not? I will even encourage them so long as i trust her and know she loves him. This does not even apply to me as i don't have an elder brother.
you are confused, seriously.

Btw I never insulted you.
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by ijebabe: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2012
While I 'feel' I will allow my friend date my brother i don't know if I will be so practical to support it as it depends on how much I know. Sometimes too much information is damning that you can't see things in black and white anymore but grey areas. If she is a good girl then why not but i will tell her to be open with my bro on any serious stuff i'm aware of, cos if she doesn't he'll hear it from me!!
But I know guys would rather die than allow their own BEST FRIEND date their sister which is kind of worrying smiley.
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by Exponental(m): 4:18am On Apr 24, 2012
Love is blind!
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by albacete(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2012
nothing important in thread to read about. *signs*
Re: Hey Ladies, Will You Allow Your Friend Date Your Brother? by AmakaG29(f): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2012
I would be hostile to the idea. I have two younger brothers and I still baby them. I also wouldn't want the mixing of those two worlds. Think about it...When my friend is having man problems, she'll be badmouthing my brother to me. I know they have to grow up some time, but I would not be happy about such an occurrence.

(1) (Reply)

Sings To Know If Ur Girlfriend Is Cheating / Read His Mind - Look At His Body / Has Your Boo Ever Farted Around You?(be Truthful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.