Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6693 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by hidenconyo(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88: Thanks for the lovely thread babe. I concur with everything you wrote.
where is sexkillz..come and give your own support for gays and men bleeping goats. you people disgust me *spits*
Re: . by straneur(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2013
I don't really wanna post this but I did a literature review on this topic sometimes ago. I will just post part of it, maybe it can help.

Political activists insisted that exclusion of certain group of people including gay men and women from work participation based on their personality (who they are) is not only harmful and wrong but because participation of this group of people can help confront many of world challenges and find solution to inequality (Young, 2000). Young (1990) insisted that the imperialism of a specific form of cultural group of people or belief as the right representation of humanity is unjust to humanity and political equality envisage in democratic government.

Prior to Don’t ask, don’t tell homosexual law of gay people in the military, over 6,000 gay men and women were discharged from America Military for been who they are leading to unnecessary increase in unemployment rate, low income, poor standard of living, poor government policies, joblessness, discrimination and negative perception of homosexual people. Researches has shown that inequalities at work base on sexual orientation will only worsen the state of world economy by increasing desirable expertise turnover and do more damages to homosexual people confidence and self esteem, the very reason for sardonic state of sexual misrepresentation.

Martin and Jurik (2007), discovered that homosexual people had to work extra hard at work to keep their jobs or posses extra ordinary skills, that judging people base on their sexual orientation have nothing to do with their expertise or ability. It is just a situation of certain group of people (straight) forcing minority group (homosexual) to change who they are for better social acceptability or job placement.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2013
sexymoma: who are the people liking this lady's comment undecided ehn ehn madam i just wanna ask a quest, where in the Bible or Quaran did you see same sex getting married. I can see you are swimming in the pool of immorality. Why tellin us all this when you reserve this article for your sons.

Immorality? Where in the Bible or Quaran did you see that sexymoma is an ideal name?
How will you explain it to your sons?

2 Likes

Re: . by Damon03(m): 8:40am On Jul 07, 2013
People come here, wtite epistles supporting gay marriage and then claim they're not gay. Like seriously? U want the society to accept u and u cant even accept yourself, nt even on a faceless forum. I know it's possible for some straight poeple to support gay marriage bt if that is the case where are the actual gay poeple that need this law
Re: . by Damon03(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:

Pedophilia: The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.
Homosexuality: Sexual activity with another of the same sex.

the difference is CLEAR and GLARING!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nope, from this angle they're both disgusting... I feel like throwing up already. Let me go get some tomtom, this thread is neausating
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2013
Lovetinz: One of the 'likes' on your post was mine. smiley

babe_online:
thank you Ogugua. I appreciattttteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy

Na fear of the unknown/unfamiliar. With time, I suppose things may change. There's no such thing as too much information, so keep talking.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by sexymoma(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2013
Lovetinz:

Immorality? Where in the Bible or Quaran did you see that sexymoma is an ideal name?
How will you explain it to your sons?
Go get yourself a mirror and stir at your phoolishnes
Re: . by missade(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2013
@ babe-online
The similarity btw paedophilia and homosexuality is also clear being that they are only sexually attracted to what they find attractive!(Be it children or same sex)
But it (paedophilia)seems not to appeal to u? Maybe based on ur moral inclination. Its the same way homosexuality doesn't appeal to me morally.
Anways, Nigeria is in a democratic dispensation where majority carries the vote. And that's that,complain when d reverse is the case.
And homosexuaality is not in my culture, no where has it been mentioned in d the oral rendition of history

2 Likes

Re: . by Arsenate(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2013
Man, how can a beautiful, innocent looking lady like Ogugua be pro-gay?
Pity
Re: . by Enegod(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2013
missade: @ babe-online
The similarity btw paedophilia and homosexuality is also clear being that they are only sexually attracted to what they find attractive!(Be it children or same sex)
But it (paedophilia)seems not to appeal to u? Maybe based on ur moral inclination. Its the same way homosexuality doesn't appeal to me morally.
Anways, Nigeria is in a democratic dispensation where majority carries the vote. And that's that,complain when d reverse is the case.
And homosexuaality is not in my culture, no where has it been mentioned in d the oral rendition of history
1000likes

5 Likes

Re: . by dhardline(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Endeavor to leave the world a better place than how you met it and for those of you who feel its better to leave it more disorganised than how you met it dont worry continue,keep aiding the devil,add your quota to ensure that the number of gay men increase cause tomorrow your straight sons will definitely cry home to you telling you how he was gang raped by a group of men and your daughters will definitely suffer the same fate.its what you preach so be ready to reap the fruits of its outcome.
Re: . by schoolfield(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Hmmm....seriously I'm lost for words, Women--> woe to mankind... Girly keep ur liberal mind to yourself don't try to compromise our Moral compass please... Religion aside even Nature does not support it... I rest my case...
Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2013
Arsenate: Man, how can a beautiful, innocent looking lady like Ogugua be pro-gay?
Pity
She just happens to be intelligent too. smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2013
I will NEVER EVER support homosexuality.
Any one who is proud of his/her african heritage will not.
It is disgusting no mata how u try to dress it
It is not African in any way,it is a taboo
It is an ambomination in the three main religion(xtain,islam and traditional).
I would not be brain washed by those animalistic Imperialist.
I regret and rebuke the devil!
Re: . by dhardline(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
straight men have ALWAYS being the ones raping!
Always be sure of what you state.Nigeria is totally against this evil way of life,bill have been passed against it but we still hear in the news cases of men forcefully sticking their tools in another mans anus without his consent imagine how viral this crime will go if such homosexualism becomes legal.most ladies who get raped by men find it difficult coming out to report such matters but now try replacing the scenerio with man rapes man,imagine the shame and humiliation to follow.please listen to the news more and see how bad things have gone already please dont make it worse.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
what she said was very very senseless. Read my reply to her.
like the other poster said, i will give you my full support if i see he-goat banging another he-goat,male monkey banging male monkey, hen banging hen....even animals have common sense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2013
well, i dnt really have any question, just contribution.
as a natural cu.nt lover, i dnt have problem with anyone being gay. It's natural for me to like cu.nt while its natural for somene else to like same sex. The major problems with nigerians like i always say, are reading and researching, they just rely on what the pastor or society tell them without using their own brain. majority of religious nigerians are born or programmed to be hypocrites, the same way they are programmed to be religious. They will criticize and judge you for everything u do, but in the real sense of it, they are not better than you. They shout, gay is not african thing when true fact is, gay is more african than western. but they wouldnt know, simply because some illetrate in high position somewhere said it. Gay is against religion, they forgot how the same religion took their brothers and sisters in chain to plantation. Mumu nigerians

2 Likes

Re: . by Damon03(m): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
I understand this thread can nauseate one I used to feel that way when I was younger and when my parents used to think for me. Go get your tomtom, sorry.

you should try talking to someone that is gay and you might understand. I read the diary of someone that was gay on NL yesterday and that was what that inspired me to create this topic. smiley smiley
Don't give me the cheap "I've been there, I've done that, now I know better" crap. It doesn't work on everyone. U said it urself u're unchangeable, what makes u think I'm changeable. U wanted to rebel against ur parents' teachings and found a perfect way to do it (good for u), bt unlike u my parents neva sat me down and spoon feed me on what to believe(about gays)

2 Likes

Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Joavid: I will NEVER EVER support homosexuality.
Any one who is proud of his/her african heritage will not.
It is disgusting no mata how u try to dress it
It is not African in any way,it is a taboo
It is an ambomination in the three main religion(xtain,islam and traditional).
I would not be brain washed by those animalistic Imperialist.
I regret and rebuke the devil!

Good. You rebuke the devil, and you embrace God.
Which God?
The God that you were brain washed into accepting by those animalistic Imperialist?

1 Like

Re: . by missade(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2013
The point is that paedophiles will tell u they only find children attractive and homosexuals say they find only same sex attractive
Yes ma, my post seems senseless to u as does ur opinions on homosexuality is senseless to me.
As for it being in my culture, Africans knw their history based on oral tradition that's passed down for generations and I've never heard of it in mine. You being pro-gay doesn't make u any more intelligent or liberal; it just ur opinion. So don't think people who don't support homosexuality are ignorant people, its just their opinion.

3 Likes

Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2013
dhardline: Romans 1:26-27

New International Version (NIV)

26.Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.27.In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.28. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worth while to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.32. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
why are your types always quick to quote the bible to buttress ur misconceptions of the scriptures.
I've never opened any of those str8 intimacy threads that contain a lot os s.exual perversion and find your types quoting the bible against those forms of immorality.once its gay-related,u'll flood in like an opened dam to preach.it is permitted for a str8 to be immoral in thoughts and actions but gays must be condemned upon sight.
Heaven help ur ignorance.
dhardline: Romans 1:26-27

New International Version (NIV)

26.Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.27.In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.28. Furthermore, just as they did not think it worth while to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.32. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.
why are your types always quick to quote the bible to buttress ur misconceptions of the scriptures.
I've never opened any of those str8 intimacy threads that contain a lot os s.exual perversion and find your types quoting the bible against those forms of immorality.once its gay-related,u'll flood in like an opened dam to preach.it is permitted for a str8 to be immoral in thoughts and actions but gays must be condemned upon sight.
Heaven help ur ignorance.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.