Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6705 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2013

10 Likes

Re: . by Damon03(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2013
It's sad enough that we're discussing this... Bt in a nutshell, the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way. Each country with her laws, Nigeria is a sovereign state!!!
Re: . by Arsenate(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2013
ooseven: Homosexuality is only the beginning. Others would soon find a voice. Pedophilia, Zoophilia, Incest.

In parts of Arabia, you can marry a 13 year old, her family will even arrange the ceremony. It's perfectly legal there and supported by their customs. Why can't the west legalize it...why dont WE legalize it here a la Sharia.

There are men, who can never be attracted to anybody or anything other than kids. Don't they have rights too..."they where born this way".

Just like democracy can't be exported wholesale all over the world...check Egypt. Certain issues should also be confined to whatever nation or culture permits it.

Don't force democracy on people, don't force sharia on people, don't force legalised gay marriage on people, don't force pedophilia on people. If you love kids, go to Saudi Arabia, if you love gays go to USA or in your case, stay in Canada....Also not forgetting the animal loving "free" people, keep doing your thing, it will be legalised very soon.

Liberal my arse.
well said. If you love homosexuality, go to (stay in) the USA. Don't try and force it down our throats. And hell, why isn't polygamy legalised in the US? It also involves consenting adults you know. You guys are just a confused bunch.

5 Likes

Re: . by dhardline(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: why are your types always quick to quote the bible to buttress ur misconceptions of the scriptures.
I've never opened any of those str8 intimacy threads that contain a lot os s.exual perversion and find your types quoting the bible against those forms of immorality.once its gay-related,u'll flood in like an opened dam to preach.it is permitted for a str8 to be immoral in thoughts and actions but gays must be condemned upon sight.
Heaven help ur ignorance.
heaven has definitely helped my ignorance if I was that way before i thank God for his mercy and showing me the way and opening my eyes to the truth.so if you sleep,wake and eat on NL and presume that i dont talk against the issues you stated then maybe you should scroll a lil thru my post just as i did with yours only to discover it was you posting pictures of gay love.we can never all be the same but endeavor to be on the right path.
Re: . by DerMeister: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2013
On the 7th day, God created the Remington Marine magnum 780 rifle to kill gay folk and then he rested. Just keep your gay crap in canada and stop trying to justify it to nigerians, we're not interested and we will never be. We may be drug couriers (not barons), 419ers, kidnappers, militants, religious fundamentalists etc etc, but 1 thing I thank God for is that we don't take too kindly to homosexuality.

We're at war with gays, paedophiles and a.s.sholes who support such psychotic behaviours.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Damon03(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
thats just wrong. like really?? why should straight people determine what gay people should do?? have you ever thought about that??...are those gay people not meant to have freedom to be with whosoever they desire to be with once they are both adults or teenagers??

[size=30pt]GOD!!!!![/size]!!!!! angry sad shocked angry
Stop licking america's a.s.s will you? There's nothing like consenting adults in saudi arabia cos u can marry a 9 year old if you want. Why can't good old liberal america copy that?!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2013
Damon03: People come here, wtite epistles supporting gay marriage and then claim they're not gay. Like seriously? U want the society to accept u and u cant even accept yourself, nt even on a faceless forum. I know it's possible for some straight poeple to support gay marriage bt if that is the case where are the actual gay poeple that need this law
I'm gay and I'm not asking they legalise same sex marriage.all I can ask for his acceptance.
The nigerian society is yet to understand the dynamics behind homosexual relations talkless of marriage unions.
People in this country have been so brainwashed and know little about gay people.
That idiot posted homosexuality is insanity and yet he can't proof this.the WHO,the world body on health and medicine and condemned such claims times and again,this is a body that conducts valif research on health related issues and they've always proven right but when its about homosexuality,his likes would say they got it wrong,cause he has a PHD in medical science.no african medical association has conducted a concrete research to back this widespread believes.
Whatever nigerians don't understand,they try to murder.they place themselves as moral idols before the world yet their attrocities are highest.
Ordinary sex education which is made compulsory in the curriculum for senior secondary students,they don't teach not to talk of researching and studying homosexual behaviours.
If we were to go by religion,as a christian,u don't have to read the whole bible twice to know the way christian use the bible to support homophobia is highly misplaced.
some believe gay people can change,from my personal history,that has failed again and again despite my strong acquaintance with God.tried both the religious and psychological scene.they proved abortive.
The funny thing is most people are ready to jail gay people for a believed crime which poses no harm either directly or indirectly on anyone in the society.
They fail to know that gay men and women are part of the society,they've always been there and would always be.they all work tirelessly like any well meaning Nigerian for the betterment of the nation.they are secretly there investing their time and energy along other str8 nigerians to develop the great nation.
Nigerians only love to portray the bad sides of few gay people.you don't know if that your very nice boss is gay and he's been nice to u all this year.that woman who cared for you when you had nothing and made you something today is secretly a lesbian.let's get our priorities right.
tolerance is key to a sustainable society.the sa$e western culture you claim gave u homophobia from their archaic sodomy laws.Britain is a free inclusive society irrespective of gender or sexual orientation today when at a time it chemically castrated gay men.
The Middle-east which as of today upholds strong jail terms or capital punishment for homosexual acts used to be the haven of homosexuality at a particular era with Persia,the present day Iran and syria as a sex market for homosexuality.
Archeologists $ade new revelations recently that early cave drawings in china featured bisexual relationships.
What of the Egyptian Empire,it is also known that some of the female queens of Benin was engaged in homosexual acts.
I remember clearly,Museveni,the Ugandan king-president coming out to refute claims of homosexuality being a western import on the ugandan society by providing proofs of homosexual relationships between ugandan kings and british tourist.
Can go on and on.but some people have one-sided brain and can never reason the other way.they are just too brainwashed and myopic in reasoning.
I rest my case!!!

5 Likes

Re: . by Damon03(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
A nine year old kid is NOT AN ADULT!
I'm fully aware of that. That's why I said there's nothing like consenting adults there. Get it??
And I am using the dictionary definition of liberal to call myself that...I am not licking their a.ss because they do not support polygamy and I find that wrong!!
The west doesnt support zoophiles, how about you campaign for their rights. Cos they're asking for equal rights too, in fact they made a peaceful prostest in berlin
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2013
Enegod: like the other poster said, i will give you my full support if i see he-goat banging another he-goat,male monkey banging male monkey, hen banging hen....even animals have common sense
my dear google is your friend.animals also exhibit homosexual behaviours.
That it is found in animals shouldn't make it acceptable in humans but it at least goes a long way to proof that there's no clear definition of unnaturalness.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Mcdondayan: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm gay and I'm not asking they legalise same sex marriage.all I can ask for his acceptance.
The nigerian society is yet to understand the dynamics behind homosexual relations talkless of marriage unions.
People in this country have been so brainwashed and know little about gay people.
That idiot posted homosexuality is insanity and yet he can't proof this.the WHO,the world body on health and medicine and condemned such claims times and again,this is a body that conducts valif research on health related issues and they've always proven right but when its about homosexuality,his likes would say they got it wrong,cause he has a PHD in medical science.no african medical association has conducted a concrete research to back this widespread believes.
Whatever nigerians don't understand,they try to murder.they place themselves as moral idols before the world yet their attrocities are highest.
Ordinary sex education which is made compulsory in the curriculum for senior secondary students,they don't teach not to talk of researching and studying homosexual behaviours.
If we were to go by religion,as a christian,u don't have to read the whole bible twice to know the way christian use the bible to support homophobia is highly misplaced.
some believe gay people can change,from my personal history,that has failed again and again despite my strong acquaintance with God.tried both the religious and psychological scene.they proved abortive.
The funny thing is most people are ready to jail gay people for a believed crime which poses no harm either directly or indirectly on anyone in the society.
They fail to know that gay men and women are part of the society,they've always been there and would always be.they all work tirelessly like any well meaning Nigerian for the betterment of the nation.they are secretly there investing their time and energy along other str8 nigerians to develop the great nation.
Nigerians only love to portray the bad sides of few gay people.you don't know if that your very nice boss is gay and he's been nice to u all this year.that woman who cared for you when you had nothing and made you something today is secretly a lesbian.let's get our priorities right.
tolerance is key to a sustainable society.the sa$e western culture you claim gave u homophobia from their archaic sodomy laws.Britain is a free inclusive society irrespective of gender or sexual orientation today when at a time it chemically castrated gay men.
The Middle-east which as of today upholds strong jail terms or capital punishment for homosexual acts used to be the haven of homosexuality at a particular era with Persia,the present day Iran and syria as a sex market for homosexuality.
Archeologists $ade new revelations recently that early cave drawings in china featured bisexual relationships.
What of the Egyptian Empire,it is also known that some of the female queens of Benin was engaged in homosexual acts.
I remember clearly,Museveni,the Ugandan king-president coming out to refute claims of homosexuality being a western import on the ugandan society by providing proofs of homosexual relationships between ugandan kings and british tourist.
Can go on and on.but some people have one-sided brain and can never reason the other way.they are just too brainwashed and myopic in reasoning.
I rest my case!!!
I wish your parents were gay.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2013
Gay Behaviour is completely unacceptable angry...unless it involves two FEMALES -in which case, by all means please carry on... cool grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Damon03(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:
Very nice of u to show ur hand. Bt the facts still remains that we cannot legalise everything in the name of human right. See baby_online is already supporting human-goat relationship just to show how liberal she is. Dont u think the world would be a better place if we prevent such nonsense? Hiv was gotten from apes through zoophiles, fact!!! Now innocent babies are being born with hiv. Give gay people rights and every idiot out there with brain damage will be asking for rights for all sort of things. I won't be a party to it

4 Likes

Re: . by Mcdondayan: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2013
OP, the only wish I have for you is that your parents where gay. We would have not have you born and this thread would not have been started.
And I wish all your children and grandchildren and infact all your generation will be gay. But advise them to remain in Canada.
Furthermore, we have our problems here in Nigeria, pls dont add your gay issues to it, not on a sunday.
Re: . by DerMeister: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2013
If they want to practice this sick act in the west, it's their call, we don't and won't accept it as normal here (at least till I die at a ripe old age). STOP TRYING to explain or justify why it is ok to us. In the 50s it was a crime to be homosexual in the USA, a.s.sholes like Milk and Vito Russo promoted homosexuality with all sorts of false propaganda to make it seem like it was more widespread and accepted in america than it actually was. Then they got du.mb a.s.s. physchologists to claim that people were born gay and how normal it was! (May they rot in hell). They were given their rights and now they want to take everything. They want marriage certificates, military support, equal employment etc etc... The west can give it to them, we will not.
End of story!!!
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2013
ooseven:

Good one my man for coming out.

As you can see the US and much of the western world have made giant strides in the gay rights movement. You can go there. Just give us some time to think about it and come to our own decision in Africa. Don't force us.

Also if you come to Nigeria, it might be hard for you to find a mate as most people are straight or the gay ones are still in the closet.

My advice: go to the US, marry a man there...bring your "wife" and your adopted baby back to Nigeria and live peacefully. You don't have to do it under Nigerian law.

As I said...DONT FORCE US, YOU HAVE OPTIONS
why force your invalid opinion on gay people.I laughed hard.
U feel threatened by my post.
Btw,what make u think I'd want to have a relationship with an american.first of,I don't find caucasians and other non-negroe races appealing enough to want to have a relationship with.
I can't also do contenental relationship even if he's black.I love my Nigerian gay men.they appeal more.
Its not every guy who carries a d.ick in between his legs that we find attractive.
I've got preferences and standards.
U don't know the first thing about what gay people like or want.stop judging us all from what your tv feeds u.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
If there are some Nigerians that come out tomorrow to say they love to have se.x with animals I am going to support them once animal rights people say they dont mind animals having sex with people and so far as it does not affect the next person in anyway, gerrit

This is the result of arguing for homosexuality...you are forced to accept, defend, and regurgitate the absurd.

There are so many things one could pick from your statement - But I'll just point out that the fact that you have to wait for the 'Animal rights people' to declare zoophilia politically correct...is a declaration of your lack of intelligence and gumption.

Your statement infers that you personally have reservations about such a disgusting act, but if the said act is later declared acceptable, you are willing to repress your natural instincts...sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness.

It is clear that you have no mind of your own...no intelligence....and certainly no will power - and all of this,just so you can sound like a 'funky liberal' grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: . by Lovetinz(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2013
DerMeister: On the 7th day, God created the Remington Marine magnum 780 rifle to kill gay folk and then he rested. Just keep your gay crap in canada and stop trying to justify it to nigerians, we're not interested and we will never be. We may be drug couriers (not barons), 419ers, kidnappers, militants, religious fundamentalists etc etc, but 1 thing I thank God for is that we don't take too kindly to homosexuality.

We're at war with gays, paedophiles and a.s.sholes who support such psychotic behaviours.

undecided

RED: Have you heard the term 'Murder' before.
PURPLE: !!!
BLUE: You don't get it do you?

On the 8th day God created The TAR-21 bullpup assault rifle.
Its used for re-designing the dental structure of nincompoops like you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Damon03(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2013
babe_online:
I advise you to stop arguing with me because I am not just anybody.
I advice you to stop creating pro-gay threads if u're argument-intolerant
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Gay Behaviour is completely unacceptable angry...unless it involves two FEMALES -in which case, by all means please carry on... cool grin

those girls go 2way.
Who'll complain?

but guys not liking full bloated Chesterfields? shocked shocked
Crucify him, Crucify him angry angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Enslaved? Why Do I Find Caucasian Looking Men Much More Attractive? (pics) / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter / Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.