Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6703 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2013
My friend, na ur own make sense? GTFOH... Rubbish.

The world was gay and you were born into this world?

babe_online:
what she said was very very senseless. Read my reply to her.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2013
2s£xy:
My friend, na ur own make sense? GTFOH... Rubbish.

The world was gay and you were born into this world?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin i dey tell you
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2013
babe_online:
what she said was very senseless, I repeat. You guys that always talk about the fact that without a male and a female one would not have been able to be born need to stop with that BS because this world aint sh.it and that is why whenever a kid is born the baby cries first...this world is just filled with suffering so dont gimme that bullcrap again, kapish??

you are not making sense ma...... undecided

1 Like

Re: . by FindOut(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2013
babe_online: @find out
from your last reply to me and masonkz what I can say is that you simply don't know how to argue and have no human feelings.
you said that when you went to a high school that was not for children from rich homes and some students were gay or showed gay tendencies...does that not mean that gays are created to be gays?? Some people that have been arguing against gay relationships say that people that are gay are simply learning the act from the west, I think what you said on some of your school mates being gay in a school that was not meant for the wealthy means that people are born gay because when you were in high school I am sure most of your mates had little access to the internet so where did they learn the act from??...and mind you gay relationships are not shown on TV.

Safe to say then that rap.ists and child molesters were born that way then. You are obviously still not getting it.

As for me not having feelings, well, that's your opinion tho i still wonder how you came up with that despite some of the contents of my last post.

Btw, i specified that my school was not an ''ajeburrer'' school but an FGC to show you that different types of characters all across board were present in my school. If you conduct a research on the student body in a typical Federal Government College, not to talk of one in Lagos, you'll discover that we have kids of the high and mighty, middle class, as well as the low and not - so-privileged from different states compared to the much lower student population restricted to the upper strata of society which you'll find in d average ajebutter private school. Hope you are clear now.

Really, judging by the way you jump into conclusions on my posts, its not hard to see why you don't see anything wrong in homosexuality and have been easily brainwashed to think its a normal unavoidable thing. Perhaps, you may wonder why the same west y'all praise today as supporting gays used to refer to them as ''queer'' in the not too distant past. Look up the meaning of queer if you don't know it.
Re: . by FindOut(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2013
lucenzo:

aspar that very post you quoted, absolutely ZERO sense.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2013
After all your defense and 'intelligent arguement', you posted this?

How does the cry of baby correlate with intelligence or 'other people are stup!d' as you put it? Huh?

There is something you folks are missing. Most this legalisation are done by people in power who also indulge in same acts to satisfy their own cravings.

Was it not a few months ago that a mother allowed her 5 years old boy to dress like a girl just because he cries to be like one? Another allowed their son to change 'sex' just because he cries for it.

Give me that child and let me beat sense into his dead brain and let's see if he wouldn't crave to be a super man, since their parents are not doing the job they are supposed to do.

As someone asked you: when have you seen a male goat have s.ex with a male goat or co*ck having it with a c+ock? Answer me...

How about you give me your blood to drink and let's legalise that as well. Or don't we have humans who eat humans?

Rubbish!
babe_online:
what she said was very senseless, I repeat. You guys that always talk about the fact that without a male and a female one would not have been able to be born need to stop with that BS because this world aint sh.it and that is why whenever a kid is born the baby cries first...this world is just filled with suffering so dont gimme that bullcrap again, kapish??
Re: . by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Thinking of what to reply huh? gringringrin

when you come back, please let's legalise arm robbery, carnibalism et al...
Re: . by dasparrow: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2013
lucenzo:

Of course she is making a whole lot of sense with that comment of hers. Is our world not filled with a lot of suffering, hatred, hostility, injustice and the likes (especially here in Nigeria)? I always shake my head when Nigerians talk as if they did one a favor bringing one into this sinful confused and demented world knowing fully well that they come from a stagnant 3rd world country like Nigeria, Britain's failed experiment.

In Nigeria, the rich which make up less than 5% of the total population are stupendously wealthy while the rest of the population are living in abject poverty with no access to uninterrupted electricity supply, constant clean water, access to good medical care and the likes. In this day and age, Nigerian women birthing their kids in Nigeria are still dying during childbirth in huge numbers. So, what are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: . by imauri: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2013
too much time on ur hands.. little time for this, better topics to pick from. will stop by next week to see how ur crucifixion went... LOL
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2013
We are talking about Homosexuality, not child birth or Nigerian rich men.

dasparrow:

Of course she is making a whole lot of sense with that comment of hers. Is our world not filled with a lot of suffering, hatred, hostility, injustice and the likes (especially here in Nigeria)? I always shake my head when Nigerians talk as if they did one a favor bringing one into this sinful confused and demented world knowing fully well that they come from a stagnant 3rd world country like Nigeria, Britain's failed experiment.

In Nigeria, the rich which make up less than 5% of the total population are stupendously wealthy while the rest of the population are living in abject poverty with no access to uninterrupted electricity supply, constant clean water, access to good medical care and the likes. In this day and age, Nigerian women birthing their kids in Nigeria are still dying during childbirth in huge numbers. So, what are we talking about here?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Op..thunder fire you
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boarding schools comprising of girls only, and boarding schools comprising of boys only, should be shut down or admit opposite genders. We should think of how to keep the world's population relative or increase it, not how to decrease it. If we succeed in this, then we have nipped the problem at the bud. All forms of activities that encourage gay tendecies should be wiped away from Nigeria. Silly trash, u go collect feaces for pesin yash tel me say na fucck u dey fucck
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? / Policeman Tells Woman To Bring Out Her Breast During ‘STOP AND SEARCH’ Photo / Ladies Which One Are You, How Short Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.