Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6702 Views)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / Are they kissing or Just displaying ignorance? [PHOTO] Lol... / Gay Life In Nigeria, One Of The World’s Most Homophobic Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

It doesn't have to be an egg from a heterosexual female and a sperm from a heterosexual male for conception to happen does it?

But the union cannot be same sex can it?

It cannot be two eggs or two sperms.

Anyways, your the one who said Nigerians are clueless about homosexuality...again I ask you to clue us in..and stop arguing about semantics

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: But the union cannot be same sex can it?

It cannot be two eggs or two sperms.

Anyways, your the one who said Nigerians are clueless about homosexuality...again I ask you to clue us in..and stop arguing about semantics

Someone said a benefit of heterosexuality is procreation, which is obviously false.

Are we talking of unions now? Unions are not a prerequisite for conception.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

Someone said a benefit of heterosexuality is procreation, which is obviously false.

Are we talking of unions now? Unions are not a prerequisite for conception.

Procreation IS a benefit of heterosexuality

2 phags cannot have a kid that is totally theirs viz a viz genetics.

Ditto 2 lesbos.

Homosexuality is at its very core an unnatural practice.

It is an abomination and a sin against human sensibilities.

And as such his statement is very valid.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Procreation IS a benefit of heterosexuality

2 phags cannot have a kid that is totally theirs viz a viz genetics.

Ditto 2 lesbos.

Homosexuality is at its very core an unnatural practice.

It is an abomination and a sin against human sensibilities.

And as such his statement is very valid.

If everyone else can have kids, then how is that benefit exclusive to heterosexuals?

And what makes it an abomination or sin?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
ogugua88:

If everyone else can have kids, then how is that benefit exclusive to heterosexuals?

And what makes it an abomination or sin?

Having Kids is not an exclusive benefit to heterosexuals...Nobody said it was...

But having kids that have only the genetic matter from their biological parents is.

Anyways... I'm still waiting for you to clue us on the rewards of homosexuality
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
jackbauersballs: Having Kids is not an exclusive benefit to heterosexuals...Nobody said it was...

But having kids that have only the genetic matter from their biological parents is.

Anyways... I'm still waiting for you to clue us on the rewards of homosexuality

I never said there were rewards. If there are, they go as far as mine, a heterosexual. My opinion.

As for kids and the biological issue, I think non-gays stress about that more than gays do. Some people, including myself, don't care from where their kids come. Adoption, surrogacy, etc., are great options.

2 Likes

Re: . by lyfe(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2013
The world is fast changing and it is wrong to question anybody's sexuality. The developed world wants freedom, liberty and justice for all. So, having freedom to do whatever you deem okay with yourself should not be anybody's headache.

I pray, not any of my family has this sort of sexual orientation, but let these people be. If you can't love them, don't hate. If homosexuality can not be legalized then it should not be criminalized.

2 Likes

Re: . by FindOut(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:

Pedophilia: The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.
Homosexuality: Sexual activity with another of the same sex.

the difference is CLEAR and GLARING!!!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

what is clear and glaring?

Some kids (from age 10, 11, 12) actually DO want to have sex with adults. So why don't we just respect their rights and allow them to! As long as it's not rape.

Maybe you all should ask yourselves while both islam and christianity, as much they are against each other, appear to be united in certain things, including condemnation for same sex marriage, detailing punishments for these crimes in the past in their respective holy books.

Oh i forgot, you and your fellow gay supporters may actually doubt God's existence. You feel the world is just there and islam and christianity are just inventions of man. You feel the world was just created and the person who created it did not drop a manual for how it is to be used. You say we should support homosexuality in the name of freedom, that everyone should be free to do anything he/she likes.. Well, eventually, we'll see how far that logic will lead us.

I don't totally hate homosexuals, yes, i find them repulsive, but i actually feel they need help so i feel more of pity for them.

There must really be something wrong with homosexuality from whatever angle we decide to look at it.

Some people simply 'support' homosexuality simply because it appears to be the ''new cool''. Inwardly, they do find it repulsive but then in order to appear liberal and all that. And of course, again again, the ''freedom'' thing comes to play.

If you support homosexuality coz of ''freedom'', do not be offended when your husband's secretary/co-worker decides to start coming to work half n.ude and your husband also decides to ''respect her rights''. Do not feel bad when you hear of a 13 year old girl sleeping with a 65 year old man. And yes, bestiality too should be respected, afterall, we are all animals, are'nt we? Its alright if a man/woman doesnt find his fellow humans attractive but rather seeks intimate pleasure from an alsatian dog or a horse. Nonsense.

May I never be ''civilized'' or ''open-minded'' to the extent that I will see what is clear for all to see as a bad habit and rather than condemn it or keep silent, i will now proceed to lend my voice in support of it, simply because other people are doing the same thing and it doesnt look so bad.

No one is perfect, we are all sinners, imperfect beings, but that is NOT and excuse to JUSTIFY or SUPPORT what is clearly wrong. The world is in the sorry state it is in right now just because of this. Now you have people almost saying they don't wish to have kids, not because they don't love kids, just that they know it is becoming increasingly difficult to raise good kids with a good sense of what is right and what is wrong in this kind of world we are in right now. Who made the world this way, of course it is we the people, with our completely skewed logic of what is right and what is wrong.
Re: . by FindOut(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2013
ooseven: Homosexuality is only the beginning. Others would soon find a voice. Pedophilia, Zoophilia, Incest.

In parts of Arabia, you can marry a 13 year old, her family will even arrange the ceremony. It's perfectly legal there and supported by their customs. Why can't the west legalize it...why dont WE legalize it here a la Sharia.

There are men, who can never be attracted to anybody or anything other than kids. Don't they have rights too..."they where born this way".

Just like democracy can't be exported wholesale all over the world...check Egypt...certain issues should also be confined to whatever nation or culture permits it.

Don't force democracy on people, don't force sharia on people, don't force legalised gay marriage on people, don't force pedophilia on people. If you love kids, go to Saudi Arabia, if you love gays go to USA or in your case, stay in Canada....Also not forgetting the animal loving "free" people, keep doing your thing, it will be legalised very soon.

Liberal my arse.

Goood!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2013
Find Out! I am telling you now. If you quote any of my posts, I will not reply you. I dey recuperate from school. I need my strength abeg lol.
Re: . by FindOut(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm gay and I'm not asking they legalise same sex marriage.all I can ask for his acceptance.
The nigerian society is yet to understand the dynamics behind homosexual relations talkless of marriage unions.
People in this country have been so brainwashed and know little about gay people.
That idiot posted homosexuality is insanity and yet he can't proof this.the WHO,the world body on health and medicine and condemned such claims times and again,this is a body that conducts valif research on health related issues and they've always proven right but when its about homosexuality,his likes would say they got it wrong,cause he has a PHD in medical science.no african medical association has conducted a concrete research to back this widespread believes.
Whatever nigerians don't understand,they try to murder.they place themselves as moral idols before the world yet their attrocities are highest.
Ordinary sex education which is made compulsory in the curriculum for senior secondary students,they don't teach not to talk of researching and studying homosexual behaviours.
If we were to go by religion,as a christian,u don't have to read the whole bible twice to know the way christian use the bible to support homophobia is highly misplaced.
some believe gay people can change,from my personal history,that has failed again and again despite my strong acquaintance with God.tried both the religious and psychological scene.they proved abortive.
The funny thing is most people are ready to jail gay people for a believed crime which poses no harm either directly or indirectly on anyone in the society.
They fail to know that gay men and women are part of the society,they've always been there and would always be.they all work tirelessly like any well meaning Nigerian for the betterment of the nation.they are secretly there investing their time and energy along other str8 nigerians to develop the great nation.
Nigerians only love to portray the bad sides of few gay people.you don't know if that your very nice boss is gay and he's been nice to u all this year.that woman who cared for you when you had nothing and made you something today is secretly a lesbian.let's get our priorities right.
tolerance is key to a sustainable society.the sa$e western culture you claim gave u homophobia from their archaic sodomy laws.Britain is a free inclusive society irrespective of gender or sexual orientation today when at a time it chemically castrated gay men.
The Middle-east which as of today upholds strong jail terms or capital punishment for homosexual acts used to be the haven of homosexuality at a particular era with Persia,the present day Iran and syria as a sex market for homosexuality.
Archeologists $ade new revelations recently that early cave drawings in china featured bisexual relationships.
What of the Egyptian Empire,it is also known that some of the female queens of Benin was engaged in homosexual acts.
I remember clearly,Museveni,the Ugandan king-president coming out to refute claims of homosexuality being a western import on the ugandan society by providing proofs of homosexual relationships between ugandan kings and british tourist.
Can go on and on.but some people have one-sided brain and can never reason the other way.they are just too brainwashed and myopic in reasoning.
I rest my case!!!

oh! You tried to change? Why? Afterall its not wrong na. Is it?

Drug addicts usually try to change. Same as alchoholics. Some are successful, some are not.

Congrats Mr Gay, since you are not brainwashed and myopic like the rest of us. Keep doing your thing but some of us will never ever accept you coz what you are doing is not proper and YOU KNOW IT. You just feel too helpless to stop. May God help you.

In the mean time tho, please stop trying to seek acceptance, stop trying to tell us to support what you do, and stop insulting us for refusing to support your actions.

What I've observed in life is that people can deliver long-winded speeches and write big books justifying an action/belief. But nothing will ever change falsehood (wrong) to truth(right) even if the proponents of the truth are unable to back themselves up with anything, have zero support and do not have a voice to speak.

1 Like

Re: . by FindOut(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2013
ogugua88: Find Out! I am telling you now. If you quote any of my posts, I will not reply you. I dey recuperate from school. I need my strength abeg lol.

Hehehehe... Nah. That argument between me and you on this matter if for another day. & I hope it'll be off NL coz if its on NL, too much typing will be involved.lol. I don't expect you to relinquish support for homosexuality that easily, even tho I know you r not a ''lost'' case. Lol. There is hope for you grin

Pele. Recuperate properly and fast too. Fall semester is around the corner smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Find Out!:
Hehehehe... Nah. That argument between me and you on this matter if for another day. & I hope it'll be off NL coz if its on NL, too much typing will be involved.lol. I don't expect you to relinquish support for homosexuality that easily, even tho I know you r not a ''lost'' case. Lol. There is hope for you grin

Pele. Recuperate properly and fast too. Fall semester is around the corner smiley

Lol. kiss

1 Like

Re: . by FindOut(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2013
jackbauersballs:

This is the result of arguing for homosexuality...you are forced to accept, defend, and regurgitate the absurd.

There are so many things one could pick from your statement - But I'll just point out that the fact that you have to wait for the 'Animal rights people' to declare zoophilia politically correct...is a declaration of your lack of intelligence and gumption.

Your statement infers that you personally have reservations about such a disgusting act, but if the said act is later declared acceptable, you are willing to repress your natural instincts...sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness.

It is clear that you have no mind of your own...no intelligence....and certainly no will power - and all of this,just so you can sound like a 'funky liberal' grin grin grin

You've got her figured out totally. On point!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: . by FindOut(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
Kids that want to have sex at age 10-12 are still kids and that is why the law CANNOT allow that. If a woman of 18 says she wants to have sex with a man that is 100 years will anyone stop her or even try to?? The answer is what you know; NO! Islam and Christianity do not accept homosexuality because Islam is just a latter version of Christianity. The Quran got some of its ideas from the bible and that is why it has some similarities. That is one of the reasons why some people don't believe in religion. You say Homosexuals need help, PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP THEM I AM SURE THEY WILL LOVE IT BECAUSE THEY WISH THEY COULD HELP THEMSELVES BUT THEY CANT! If my husbands secretary starts coming in nu.de I dont think I will say anything about that once the place of work does not find it wrong. That is FREEDOM!! You asked if we are all animals, yeah we are but we are HIGHER animals, i.e mammals....people that say they dont wanna have kids are the st.upid lazy ones that are using the changing world to justify their laziness and weakness. When I get married and if my husband and I decide to have kids we will have kids on this planet earth and not in Mars or Jupiter and I WILL STILL BE A SUPPORTER OF GAYS.
You really dont know how to argue and I wonder why you also wrote the epistle you wrote or are you secretly gay??...just asking!! grin grin

Oh well, its almost 9am here in Nigeria and its a monday morning. Translation: My day is about to start with full force.

If all your kids decide to be gay, i hope you won't have a problem with it, just as you claim you won't have a problem with your husband'c secretary coming in to work half nud.e everyday.

See, you are still not getting a certain point which is the fact that freedom, while it is essential and desirable, should not and must not be abused.

And just how did you deduce from any part of my post that i may be secretly gay Goes to show your deductive reasoning skill level i guess. Jackbauersballs has aptly profiled you in the post I quoted above.

As for helping the gays, well, i'm sure if they work on themselves and explore proper channels, they'll get the help many of them may secretly and openly seek and need. However, if and when i embark on a Gay-conversion mission, i'll let you know.

I know I havnt addressed all your points, but this is how far I can go for now. I do not have to convince YOU to stop supporting homosexuality. You can do that on your own if only you properly apply logic and stop the pretence/ need to appear or seem 'liberal' and 'conventional'.
Re: . by FindOut(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2013
babe_online:
He tried to change because he hates being discriminated against but could not just as straight people like you can never be gay. Just as some st.upid Nigerians think becoming the citizen of another country will make them no longer Nigerians that was the same thing that happened when he tried to change but the dude could not help his body. And just as you have have advised him to stop seeking for acceptance amongst Nigerians and in Nigeria that is the same way I have advised him. Why does he need to seek acceptance when he can come and live in Canada and other places where he will not be discriminated against based on his sexuality. You talk about ''long-winded speeches'', so what do you call that senseless story you wrote that I just replied to, huh?? And also, what are you gonna say about that ''bible'' that people(like you) use to condemn others and justify their beliefs??

I do not believe everything in the present day bible is correct, but i do believe it contains a lot of good stuff which if christians live by, the world will be a better place.

I am also not the kind of person who will label someone a bad person just because s/he belongs to a certain tribe, religion or has a different sexual orientation for that matter. BUT like i said, i am not the kind of person who will sit back and justify or support what i know to be wrong in the name of freedom. I won't do it.

The excuse you gave for Mr Gay (''he couldnt help his body'') can also apply to a drug addict, a alchoholic, a serial rapist and a pedophile. Yeah i know that on the surface, comparing a rapist and drug addict to a homosexual appears extreme, but in a certain way, it is not.

Forget the ''you no holy pass'' mentality or the '' we are nice normal people too with feelings'' sentiments, What is normal is normal. What is abnormal is abnormal. Period.

And fyi, what you considered an epistle from me is more like a short essay going by my usual standards on issues like this in the past and politics, except it took YOU several minutes to read it

*sorry, i couldnt resist the snide remarks. You started it. cheesy*

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2013
Find Out!:

I do not believe everything in the present day bible is correct, but i do believe it contains a lot of good stuff which if christians live by, the world will be a better place.

I am also not the kind of person who will label someone a bad person just because s/he belongs to a certain tribe, religion or has a different sexual orientation for that matter. BUT like i said, i am not the kind of person who will sit back and justify or support what i know to be wrong in the name of freedom. I won't do it.

The excuse you gave for Mr Gay (''he couldnt help his body'') can also apply to a drug addict, a alchoholic, a serial rapist and a pedophile. Yeah i know that on the surface, comparing a rapist and drug addict to a homosexual appears extreme, but in a certain way, it is not.

Forget the ''you no holy pass'' mentality or the '' we are nice normal people too with feelings'' sentiments, What is normal is normal. What is abnormal is abnormal. Period.

And fyi, what you considered an epistle from me is more like a short essay going by my usual standards on issues like this in the past and politics, except it took YOU several minutes to read it

let me refer you somewhere.read the contents from page 1-last.
Feel free to write that gay-change centre.also I don't get your definition of abnormal.please define.
Its always so annoying how people use the s.exual act to define homosexuality.they say it like people only want to be together because of sex.besides the sex,what else is abnormal in homosexuality.
www.nairaland.com/1325017/pew-research-nigeria-most-homophobic
Your gay change mission I await.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2013
Mason don show. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Find Out!:

I'm sure a drug addict and an alcoholic wasn't born as one, nor did they go through puberty as one.

If only you had these feelings right from childhood. Maybe that's when you'd understand. Things aren't entirely black and white. Try having a gay friend. Maybe you would understand just a little.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2013
ogugua88: Mason don show. cheesy

grin grin been enjoying the argument.

1 Like

Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2013
masonkz:

I'm sure a drug addict and an alcoholic wasn't born as one, nor did they go through puberty as one.

If only you had these feelings right from childhood. Maybe that's when you'd understand. Things aren't entirely black and white. Try having a gay friend. Maybe you would understand just a little.
sincerely,I tire for them and all theses their misconceptions of homosexuality,trying to cure cancer with HIV drugs.yet u don't know what causes cancer.u can only suppress it.smh for his types.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2013
masonkz:

If only you had these feelings right from childhood. Maybe that's when you'd understand. Things aren't entirely black and white. Try having a gay friend Maybe you would understand just a little.

my point exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Homosexuality is disgusting and evil...

But Lesbos sweet die grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Homosexuality is disgusting and evil...

undecided

1 Like

Re: . by HezronLorraine(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2013
jackbauersballs: Homosexuality is disgusting and evil...

#ur life.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2013
"Disgusting" is merely an opinion and not a reason to criminalize it.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Like terrorists, Gays are not born, they are made. We should tackle the disease from it's inception ( primary/secondary schools, formative years)

In the beginning, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and John.

Enough of all this bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: . by FindOut(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2013
@Online babe, Mr Gay (with the user name that sounds like a perfume), Mason, busy now. Can only skim thru/read Will reply y'all later.

All of you, have a great day smiley
Re: . by FindOut(m): 1:50am On Jul 09, 2013
babe_online:
the reason why I said you might be secretly gay is because some people who have always being seriously against gays are or were secretly gay(priests for example), so nothing shows my ''deductive skill reasoning level''. Please whenever you embark on a gay conversion mission let me know. I will like to know if it is really possible to ''pray the gay away''. I don't live in Naija tho. People that are gay are always gay and in the western world were they have more knowledge on what being gay is about they simply lecture gays on how they could be more confident. If tomorrow ALL my children decide to be gay I would not mind because for them to be gay it must mean that they have carried out DIFFERENT EXPERIMENTS WITH THEIR BODIES BEFORE COMING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX. Are you gonna e-murder me for saying that??...anyway have a nice day at work.

Hmmm...hope you had a nice day as well. Well, not holding brief for those priests but i havnt heard of ny who openly spoke out against homosexuality and was later discovered to be one. Not an issue anyway. Being human means you have to repress certain desires especially when such desires defy logic and do not seem natural. Being human also means you'll make mistakes sometimes, yes, but then its not for you to keep persisting in that mistake giving an excuse of helplessness and then going ahead to justify it. I was in the boarding house al thru secondary school, not at an ajebutter school but a proper FGC ehere of course all kinds of characters are present from a over the country. We had those who showed signs of homosexuality, but of course, thanks to taunts and occasionally more drastic actions when the erring dude steps beyond boundaries, I make bold to say some changed...even tho some still showed tendencies up til SS3. It's not every desire you feel that you cultivate or pursue further. You just wait a few more years and see what the demand for gay rights will give birth to. If you think it'll give birth to a better society, I can tell you you r wrong. Like i told a friend yesterday even tho we were discusiing flooding, global warming and all, it's as if we are all working fervently and assiduosly towards destroying the world (our society in this case)effectively, just so we can sit back in the midst of the chaos we could have prevented and start pontificating and brainstorming on solutions. Nah, i won't "e-murder" you, i just have a hard time believing you believe what you typed, thats all.lol. Have a great night.

Hezron Lorraine: let me refer you somewhere.read the contents from page 1-last.
Feel free to write that gay-change centre.also I don't get your definition of abnormal.please define.
Its always so annoying how people use the s.exual act to define homosexuality.they say it like people only want to be together because of sex.besides the sex,what else is abnormal in homosexuality.
www.nairaland.com/1325017/pew-research-nigeria-most-homophobic
Your gay change mission I await.

Read some points in the link you posted. Nothing surprising there. Dude, I have guy friends, really good friends i care about a lot and vice versa. I dont feel sexually attracted to them and vice versa as well to the best of my knowledge. Without the intimate acts, its pure close friendship. I rarely hate people and i tend to pity people when they are being insulted and looked down on, even when i think they deserve it. So by my nature, i should ordinarily be sympathetic to your cause. But then this is you telling me there is nothing wrong in kissing and smooching a fellow dude, having sex with a fellow dude!!!! in the a_hole!!!!! Dude, there's a lot of things wrong with the act mehn. And no, we cannot look beyond the sexual acts as long as you indulge in it, sorry. You may be a much nicer person by nature than other heterosexuals, but that doesnt mean what you are doing with and feeling for your fellow dude is normal.

By normal and abnorma, i don't think i need to explain. But i'l say quite frankly that while gays and lesbians may be normal people in almost every sense of the word, the ACT of homosexuality which they indulge in is NOT normal. IT is NOT normal and CAN NOT be normal. You must have heard this next line a thousand times but i'll repeat it again coz as simple as it is, there's a lot of meaning in it : If your grand parents were homosexuals, your parents won't have been born and if your parents had in turn decided to be homosexuals, you wouldn't have been conceived.

As for the gay conversion thing,you may have to wait till kingdom come for that.lol.

masonkz:

Dude, no one is born gay. I invite you to provide me strong evidence to back up your claim. It's like seeing a child who has always had a penchant for wickedness from childhood (there are kids like that) till adulthood and then saying its not his fault coz he was born that way. don't overrate these "feelings" abeg. If you do not correct a child about certain things, and that child grows older and makes no attempt to correct himself, it's no rocket science that it'll become a difficult-to-break habit. Nothing to understand bro. I may even have gay friends and not know it, I don't expect them to be any different from my other friends unless they dress wierd, walk funny or make the slightest tiniest attempt to make a pass at me or anyone i know.

Paedophiles and rapists, even serial killers also appear to be decent people too sometimes, a good number of them also have childhood pity stories that made them do the things they did. A homosexual may not be as dangerous as the afore-mentioned but they too are engaging in a despicable act and using the cover of seeming helplessness to justify their actions.

Whichever and whatever way you look at it, homosexuality is wrong. Pure and simple. Killing and jailing homosexuals may not solve the problem and will likely escalate it, but promoting them is not the best option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / WHILE OZO BE DULLING SEE HOW HOT NENGI LIKES IT {PHOTO} / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.