Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95804 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by mko2005: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Babalegba: your reply made me understand why I always feel that God should press the reset button on Nigeria and destroy it totally with me in it as well. Are you so blind in your conceit that you don't even understand valid arguments. Have you made an enemy of wisdom. Societies with churches without all this additional yokes are less corrupt than Nigeria. If I may ask, where is deeper lifes light in Nigeria. All this profusion of sanctimonious appearance has not translated into light or righteousness. in the country. Do you people even love God at all or just want to escape hell.
Sory o ! No offence.
But the world will not end now for we are still battling with sin ! SOULS MUST BE WON FOR CHRIST BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD OR NIGERIA !
As for deeper life's light in Nigeria,if we eventually make it to heaven by HIS grace,we will know if there are folks from the deeper life faith who will be in heaven and wil be congratulated by God !
Stay blessed friend !

God help us
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by joiam: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=yame014][/quote]
You said they sinned against God. Please tell us their sin against God(not against tradition o). Where do you find it in the Bible that Gos is against the use of earrings and Gold? Please study your Bible very well and dont let tradition cover your sense of reasoning. Even the streets of heaven are made of gold. The Bible says nothing that defiles will not enter heaven and so if gold is defiling, why should it be the material for the streets. I can actually prove you wrong on gold and earrings but may be later. Religion is a very dangerous thing. It is like opium or marijuana. It beclouds one's sense of reasoning. And that is if you are still able to reason at all!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
joiam:
You said they sinned against God. Please tell us their sin against God(not against tradition o). Where do you find it in the Bible that Gos is against the use of earrings and Gold? Please study your Bible very well and dont let tradition cover your sense of reasoning. Even the streets of heaven are made of gold. The Bible says nothing that defiles will not enter heaven and so if gold is defiling, why should it be the material for the streets. I can actually prove you wrong on gold and earrings but may be later. Religion is a very dangerous thing. It is like opium or marijuana. It beclouds one's sense of reasoning. And that is if you are still able to reason at all!

thanks jor.

these guys are the boko haram of christianity, in their case dressing is sin. cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by joiam: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
olawalemanog:
What you call church of God needs reform? And if i may ask who will champoom such reform? If you ask me, i think something is amiss somewhere...and, in my opinion, i think the DL is the best church standing today; the others are just mere halls of music, noise and superstitions.

Pride in action. How were you able to judge other churches. Have you been to all churches. Please let us be a bit more matured for heaven's sake. To say DL is the best church standing today is to invite the displeasure of God against DL. '\"he that thinketh he standeth..." Meanwhile, the church is supposed to be one. I think ignorance is a major problenm with people. haba!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by tpia5: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
what am i saying?

this thread isnt one week old- it was opened july 7 (yesterday), and has 48,756 views.

folks, you need to step up your game with the other counteracting threads, direct more traffic there.

get to work, get cracking.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by joiam: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
winner95:
Don't mis-interprete the bible, the bible penalize the using of all kind of jewelries.....
1 Peter 3: 3-5
"3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of heart the heart.........."
May the Lord God have mercy on us, this is infact, what is leading many of we youths to the wrong path.....mis-interpretation of the bible', anyway am not suprised, the bible has already told us that at ''the end time the perilous time will come people will be doing what they like......'' and I'm sure the end time is here already.

No sir! The Bible did not condemn the use of earrings or gold from that passage. What about putting on of apparel? Dont you put on apparel? The Bible is simply talking about moderation and consideration for inward more than the outward. Dont you guys study your bible? Dont just read, study and ask questions please so we dont look like ...
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

thanks jor. these guys are the boko haram of christianity, in their case dressing is sin. cheesy

John, me and others on the battlefield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssdx8OQ24C4
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

The Bible is the standard , no ?

Show me where it is not permitted. Even a secondary school history student knows that in many cultures the MEN also adorned themselves, though I am not supporter of this trend, it is not my business or within my authority to condemn those who wear earrings, my duty is to preach the word of GOD and let the holy spirit take control.

Do you believe what the Bible says about the standard? Jacob who had the law of God written in his heart didn't even need a bible before he got rid of his idols that you are now fighting tooth and nail for:

"Then Jacob said to his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments: And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went. And they gave to Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem. And they journeyed: and the terror of God was on the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob" (Genesis 35:3-5)

frosbel:

Problem with you and your type is you focus so much on the outward, that you end up a tinkling cymbal , all doctrine but no love or mercy.

I have some advice to Pharisees like you :

"Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?" - Acts 15:10

No one is putting heavy loads on you, the bible warns those who call on the name of the Lord to depart from iniquity and that is not "hate speech" as your world government are using to arrest true believers who preach in righteousness.

frosbel:

Try telling this MAN to remove his adornment or he will go to hell, lol. grin

Christians have no business preaching about outward adornment to unbelievers. It is when sinners are clean within that they can begin to be clean without.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
truthislight:

Then why the "suspension" on the newly weds ?

Are they being suspended for getting married ?

For what exactly mr right ?

Is marriage simply an offence in deeperlife ?

Mr gbefila! Why are you busy bodies in other men's matter? Don't you have enough trouble dealing with your false doctrines in JW's organisation already? Repent and believe the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ for the salvation of your souls.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
sheniqua:

You know me well
I have been here years so you know that I say whatever I have to say boldly,you should know that much about me
So desist from making false accusations
If babyosisi could post,you can be 100% certain I would say the exact same things,the exact same way

Are you now denying to be babyosisi?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

Do you believe what the Bible says about the standard? Jacob who had the law of God written on his heart didn't even need a bible before he got rid of his idols that you are now fighting tooth and nail for:

"Then Jacob said to his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments: And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar to God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went. And they gave to Jacob all the strange gods which were in their hand, and all their earrings which were in their ears; and Jacob hid them under the oak which was by Shechem. And they journeyed: and the terror of God was on the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob" (Genesis 35:3-5)

Once again , you show a knack for misunderstanding , misrepresenting and twisting scripture. This had nothing to do with Jewellery but strange gods. Stop this fanaticism.

I am sure you cannot argue with the scriptures below, or you might , no ? cheesy

Song of Solomon 1:10-11, NASB
“Your cheeks are lovely with ornaments, Your neck with strings of beads. We will make for you ornaments of gold With beads of silver.”

Pro 1:8-9 NASB
Hear, my son, your father’s instruction And do not forsake your mother’s teaching; Indeed, they are a graceful wreath to your head And ornaments about your neck.

Son 7:1 NASB
"How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince’s daughter! The curves of your hips are like jewels, The work of the hands of an artist.

Isa 61:10 NASB
I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Surely the bible cannot be encouraging the putting on of Jewellery ?

smiley

No one is putting heavy loads on you, the bible warns those who call on the name of the Lord to depart from iniquity and that is not "hate speech" as your world government are using to arrest true believers who preach the righteousness.

You are confused.

All through the acts of the apostles the emphasis was on repentance and salvation , love , mercy and endurance, they had no time for straining at gnats like you and your organisation.

It is not the responsibility of your leaders to tell people what to wear, what to drink or what to eat.

"So why are you now challenging God by burdening the Gentile believers with a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors were able to bear?" - Acts 15:10

Christians have no business preaching about outward adornment to unbelievers. It is when sinners are clean within that they can begin to be clean without.

We preach the gospel not adornment.

smiley
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
sheniqua:

And this your scripture applies to ear rings and lipstick but does not extend to cars,furniture ,electricity ,gas cookers, Summer vacations in Jamaica and London.bank accounts,etc
Because those things are not things in the world
You are browsing the Internet freely or even paying money for it perhaps with the latest gadget and talking about ear ring being things in the world
How hypocritical of you
I have challenged you all to tell us where the bible condemned jewelry and none of you have done so instead you quote the scriptures and twist it to suit your manmade doctrine.
In so many scriptures we see where the Spirit of God likened the kingdom and glory of God to adornment with jewelry and also comparison to a bride
I took liberty to show several of them earlier,you conveniently missed them all.
But pick parts of scripture to further a useless agenda.

The scriptures you quoted there where figures of speech and has nothing to do with adorning ourselves. Anything that you cannot let go but have to fight tooth and nail for has become an idol to you.

sheniqua:

The difference between us both is that I choose to believe GOd and his word and the leading of his Spirit as my standard,he says anyone that calls on his name shall be saved
There is no deeper life anywhere in the bible as a source of salvation

Everything happens for a reason
This marriage saga is not by accident
It will serve a purpose,believe me
There are many that will after this check the scriptures for themselves and ask God to teach them.
And He will.

If you truly allow the leading of the Holy Spirit to be your standard you will know that the grace of God teaches us to how to deny worldliness:

"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world" (Titus 2:11-12).
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by BCJAY(f): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Every denomination has laid down rules which every member have to abide with. DL has theirs also, i am a member i was given suspension sometimes in 1995. I went into d world and ended up marrying a muslim, which is affecting my spiritual life till date. I have since gone back to the church but the deed has been done, so its not about Love and John but its the church's way, i just pray all will be well with the couple till d suspension is lifted so that they will not be pushed further into the world. We should always correct with love not HOSTILITY.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

lol.

You need to stop bringing people under the umbrella of fanaticism, let them be themselves, if they are led by the Spirit of GOD it will show by the modesty in their lives, if not , we pray for them, our job is not to add to the laws of GOD by making rules on dress, food or drink. This is what hypocrites who have no self control do.

And besides, why is it always about the woman, what about the men ? You unwittingly use the same approach as the Boko Haram people who insist that the women cover from head to toe while the men can dress however the like.

Finally , Pauls advice is that women should focus on the inside not on the outside, in other words beauty is vain but a woman who fears God will be praised.

I have met many God fearing women who look nice and not miserable like ladies in a burka.

Stop this fanaticism of yours.

smiley

Thank you brother
The Bible is clear on these issues
If anyone thinks anything whatsoever ,ear rings or any thing at all is a stumbling block to him,by all means cast it away,that is what the Bible says
But when oladeegbu or anyone else preaches that earring is sin,they are preaching a false doctrine not found in the Bible
I have taken pains to respond here because there are obviously non Christians reading this nonsense wondering where the Bible condemns ear rings and necklaces and rings and gold and it is not found anywhere in the Bible.

19This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: 20If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. 21Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God 22and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him. 23And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. 24The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
BCJAY: Every denomination has laid down rules which every member have to abide with. DL has theirs also, i am a member i was given suspension sometimes in 1995. I went into d world and ended up marrying a muslim, which is affecting my spiritual life till date. I have since gone back to the church but the deed has been done, so its not about Love and John but its the church's way, i just pray all will be well with the couple till d suspension is lifted so that they will not be pushed further into the world. We should always correct with love not HOSTILITY.

First of all , denominations are the causers of division in the body of Christ and the reason for the mess in Christianity today.

Secondly , except a denomination agrees that it is a club in it's own exclusive right, it has no calling to burden the children of GOD with man made rules and false traditions.

Our head is Christ and not MEN, we are answerable to him on the last day.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
BCJAY: Every denomination has laid down rules which every member have to abide with. DL has theirs also, i am a member i was given suspension sometimes in 1995. I went into d world and ended up marrying a muslim, which is affecting my spiritual life till date. I have since gone back to the church but the deed has been done, so its not about Love and John but its the church's way, i just pray all will be well with the couple till d suspension is lifted so that they will not be pushed further into the world. We should always correct with love not HOSTILITY.

Yours is different, you backslid.
The Bible teaches expressly about unequal yoking and joining together with unbelievers
Any rules laid down by a congregation as law ,that runs contrary to the Bible is wrong.
Any teachings that teaches anything else other than the teachings of Christ is false.
It is heretic
That is why Berean Christians were enjoined to search the word to see if the teachings they received were in line with the Bible because many false doctrines are floating around
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2013

marry a Muslim ? SMH.

Has nothing to do with deeperlife, it was a personal choice.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
This was what I wrote some pages ago ago and i am yet to get a sensible response from the deeper life jewelry hating crew.

This is revelations 21 :2
IJohnin the Isle of Patmos full of the Spirit said and I quote

[size=18pt]
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.[/size]

Is this good or bad?
How can the Spirit of God liken the beauty of that heavenly city ,a holy city to something evil if deeper lifers tell us jewelry or adornment is evil
Is God an author of confusion?
Love Odi was adorned on her wedding day for her husband and you folks condemned her and condemned her husband when the Bible recognizes she ought to be adorned
Please stop teaching false doctrine
These things you teach are not lining up with scripture lai lai
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
sheniqua:

You referring to fellow Christians as jezebels and other vile names because they wear ear rings shows the sort of heart you have and the religious Spirit within you
You need to be born again in Spirit and truth
Go and read about Jezebel
If indeed you are a Christian,you would love God
And you cannot love God and hate his children called by his name

And love is the standard.
Read what Christ taught his disciples as the greatest commandment of all in the gospels

You should rather read what Jesus said to the church in Thyatira and then repent.

"Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you suffer that woman, Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds" (Revelation 2:20-22).

sheniqua:
Then Read 1Cor 13

You don't measure up,I don't
Nothing we do is good enough,reliance on the Holy Spirit is our only anchor
You and I can never measure up to Christ
It is By Grace we are saved not by the wearing of turtle necks

So while you point accusing fingers on Christians and hammer on ear rings and lipsticks and punish people who wear wedding gowns,I I ask God for grace to guard the condition of my heart and Grace to be like him.
Grace to walk in his will
Grace to love the children of God and see them as my brothers and sisters
Grace to help people in need
Grace to be touched by the sufferings of others
And grace to live a life that will be acceptable to him

Earrings and necklaces are nothing
You are wasting time on frivolities

This is what the grace of God can do for us:

"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world" (Titus 2:11-12).
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The scriptures you quoted there where figures of speech and has nothing to do with adorning ourselves. Anything that you cannot let go but have to fight tooth and nail for has become an idol to you.

If you truly allow the leading of the Holy Spirit to be your standard you will know that the grace of God teaches us to how to deny worldliness:

You can twist the Bible all you want,it doesn't change a thing.

The same scriptures you throw at others applies to you
I am not pre occupied with earrings,you are
I have never preached to anyone to go out and get earrings and put on,you have preached to them to cast it away as a holiness sign
You are the one that has elevated the wearing and not wearing of earrings to a standard of godliness
You are the one that labels your fellow Christians washed in the blood as jezebels not I
As matter of fact I am out of the house now,I am neither wearing earrings nor necklaces and have my wedding ring and birth stone always on my ring finger
I can choose to wear ear rings or not and it has no bearing on my walk with God.
That is scripture.

I have no burdens to deliver people from earrings
You do
It is a teaching you spend time on and punish those who disobey
I accept Christians who choose to cast off earrings for their personal convictions just like I accept those who choose to wear them
But teaching that it is sin,is a doctrine not of Christ

So who exactly is fighting tooth and nail to push an agenda
Me or you?
The Bible teaches on modesty and I agree 100%
A Christian man or woman should be modest in appearance ad by God's grace I am modest in my appearance.I cannot be otherwise not just because God says so but because I have a husband I love and respect and Children who look up to me.

LOve Odi was modest at her wedding but you religious folks punished her and turned her happiest day into a nightmare
Elevating yourselves to be God
Who gave you that authority to condemn someone who has not offended God,making a mockery of Christianity
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^

Ola is a 21st century Pharisee !!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by DeeperdanNY: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
joiam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_eplsyKw8
Please do everything to get to heaven
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Deeper_danNY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2_eplsyKw8
Please do everything to get to heaven

That piece calls for sober reflection. By His grace I'll be there.

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Iniwhyt: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
k2039:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, The General Superintendent should also be removed now.

I guess it's now obvious to the leadership that those who have being punished in time past didn't necessarily raise their kids the way they eventually turned out. I imagine the insults those parents would have taken.

Abeg make them continue with tradition. GS should also be removed
i wudn't be so fast in judging & givin a verdict as such, if i were u. Watch ur tongue cos dis is a man of God u're referin 2. Do nt incur God's wrath simply because u've bin opportund 2 air ur view on nairaland. *Wat u dnt knw is bigger than u.*
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

That piece calls for sober reflection. By His grace I'll be there.

You will be shocked then when you get there and see me there too
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You should rather read what Jesus said to the church in Thyatira and then repent.

"Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you suffer that woman, Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds" (Revelation 2:20-22).

This is what the grace of God can do for us:

I don't need you preach to me on salvation and godliness when your definition of godliness is not the bible's
Lust is sin
Lust is not earrings or wearing a weave or perming your hair
Eating meat or not eating meat will not save anyone.
There is a more excellent way the BIble says
Go and find out that excellent way and stops preaching heresy
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
sheniqua:

You will be shocked then when you get there and see me there too

I do not wish hell on my worst human enemy and I will be pleased if you get there. It is love that will make me to go out of my way to show you what will rescue you from hell.

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by sheniqua: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I do not wish hell on my worst human enemy and I will be pleased if you get there. It is love that will make me to go out of my way to show you what will rescue you from hell.

I do not need your false teaching sir and your accusing fingers,leave that to the devil,that is his work
You will not rescue me from hell when you are not the Holy Spirit , i am already heaven bound by Grace
Worry about your own end
Take the logs off your own eyes.
You have not attained
You are still under construction
And if u are willing you will be taught
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
jayR17: Abegi,earthly,non-biblical doctrines..Jesus approved of a woman who washed his feet wt xpensive perfume,these guys r here condemning xtravagance,abeg

that is a big difference stop taking things out of context. The woman rubbed the Lord's feet with perfume and her hair but that doesn't mean that Jesus would want christians to rub eac other, Jesus allowed Judas to kiss his cheek does that mean he approved of betrayal. Jesus loved the faith of the roman general, does that mean Jesus approved what the romans weredoing?
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Who is talking abt depa lyf hia? Dy al claim 2 b righteous, bt dr sin is 1 in a million. Vry wicked ple. I v a woman nd ha family in my area here in Umuahia, infact dat woman n evry member of ha family r al wicked. U dnt even nid 2nd party 2 tel u dat dy r al wicked by dr character. So fa is depa lyf, am off. Infact am jst passing. Mtchew!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by oluamid(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ninapha: How can u be attending DL since u were a toddler, yet neither a member nor a christian? Nawah, are u on a mission there?

Nah, am not on any mission. Dad's a muslim, mum's a xtian (Deeperlifer), and I am neither.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by naijaboyof4life(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
frosbel:

it doesn't have to be written in the bible Where else do we get the truth from ?

People like you would have killed the woman who used expensive perfume to wash the feet of Jesus, I bet you say expensive perfume is wrong, right ?

"Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard, an expensive perfume; she poured it on Jesus' feet and wiped his feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume." - John 12:3

Hypocrites !!!

We get truth from God but the bible is just for reference. Don't call me a hypocrites because all of you that think weave,and jewelry is not a sin are the hypocrites.
1. If you believe that it is inproper for men to wear earring what makes it right for women to.
2. If God is against bleaching, why wouldn't He be against a person that changes their hair structure and wear jewelry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.