Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover (27351 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Married Or Not… You Should Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
toshmann:
OP,
Just ignore this stupendous advice from an anabolic bomboclaat.
Which future you wan invest in? angry
Life is in the living. And living is in the "NOW" cheesy who knows tomorrow? You may die tomorrow and u miss the opportunity to enjoy at all. So better enjoy TODAY, forget yesterday and don't worry about tomorrow.
Get the Range Rover ASAP cool
tanx, my guy- u understand the pressure- haba!! all those guys cruising Range no get two heads nau
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
tuniski:

If I get you, you had almost 4 times what he has now @ 26year, to buy that 3 bedroom is now 18million. Anyway, your advice on investment and not being ready are on point.
Brilliant, analysis
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by gnot: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
corrreect ansewer! lwkm go 2 hell
taryour:

Una no go kill me with laff this early momo efe,howdy
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by toshmann(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
snthesis:
tanx, my guy- u understand the pressure- haba!! all those guys cruising Range no get two heads nau
I feel ya bro cool
Dem no get two heads!! You too can cruise ya own Range Rover cheesy
Life is too short. Start now to have fun. Let tomorrow worry about itself. cool

Some peeps get this chance and instead of having fun they start investing in some BS and then stock market crashes and they start swearing for God grin
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
snthesis:

@honeymoon, i dnt do chEap sturvs,

@hall et al, thEsE are facts- jst ask around in lagos, guess u r a village champion.

u all might laff at this thread but its very serious, one of my pals jst got married a month ago and he has been lamenting wit regards money spent

You don't do cheap things? Please, a man is that male who knows how to prioritise and spend money adequately. Why would you go for a hall of one million naira when you can get cheaper ones?

One million on the wedding party; is Michael Jackson going to be there? I don't know who your girlfriend is but if she has an atom of intelligence she would object such extravagant lifestyle when you are not yet Bill Gate.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by chiteny(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
OP

Please by the range rover and earn the big boy status and don't waste your time thinking of marriage.....its not for small boys.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by adet991(f): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: @BigZ Boy, ignore the other posters here jare. They don't know what they're talking about.

Seeing as you handle flashing the cash, berra do both: Marry the Range Rover then buy the wife.

Simple!
so on point
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by tgbaba(m): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
Saintp: Some people are actually falling for this trash.The Op is just pulling ur pants. Who in his late 20's will actually think like this? Are u a learner?

Dude I knw ppl in their mid 20s doing legitimate business/work and can buy any SUV they so wish to buy. its not as if they their parents are going to give them anyth. So pray that God should answer ur pray and stop beafing
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
tuniski:

If I get you, you had almost 4 times what he has now @ 26year, to buy that 3 bedroom is now 18million. Anyway, your advice on investment and not being ready are on point.

What I said is very simple. When I was 26, I had about 6 million naira in my account. Rather than buy a car, I bought a property which is now worth 18 million. And this was less than 10 years ago.

The poster (if his story is true) should be wise and make a real investment rather than buy a third hand Tokunbo car that will give him problems and make him spend more money to maintain. A brand new range is about N14 million. If you buy one for N3.5million, you will spend alot of time at the mechanic.

N6 million is not alot of money in today's Nigeria, if you are not careful the money will disapper in a short while, then you will know how you will get the next N6 million.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Testerfuze(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lmao ☺º°˚˚°ºoo .........wtf?? See story! Marriage aint dat easy oo,if ɪ̣̝̇ were u,ɪ̣̝̇'ll rather Behind myself up wid d money nd kip 4kin em hoes! #operation spartacus. Fv*k em all.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by GboyegaD(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2013
gbaky_floor:

You don't do cheap things? Please, a man is that male who knows how to prioritise and spend money adequately. Why would you go for a hall of one million naira when you can get cheaper ones?

One million on the wedding party; is Michael Jackson going to be there? I don't know who your girlfriend is but if she has an atom of intelligence she would object such extravagant lifestyle when you are not yet Bill Gate.

@bolded, it is called "Living up to the Jones" So many people are like the OP who strive very hard to impress others rather than living their lives.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by GboyegaD(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Nashville:

What I said is very simple. When I was 26, I had about 6 million naira in my account. Rather than buy a car, I bought a property which is now worth 18 million. And this was less than 10 years ago.

The poster (if his story is true) should be wise and make a real investment rather than buy a third hand Tokunbo car that will give him problems and make him spend more money to maintain. A brand new range is about N14 million. If you buy one for N3.5million, you will spend alot of time at the mechanic.

N6 million is not alot of money in today's Nigeria, if you are not careful the money will disapper in a short while, then you will know how you will get the next N6 million.

You got so much time explaining man. If you read the post you replied to, you will observe that he either had issues comprehending what you wrote or plainly chose to misinterpret you just to satisfy the original poster.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by stevecantrell: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
toshmann:
I feel ya bro cool
Dem no get two heads!! You too can cruise ya own Range Rover cheesy
Life is too short. Start now to have fun. Let tomorrow worry about itself. cool

Some peeps get this chance and instead of having fun they start investing in some BS and then stock market crashes and they start swearing for God grin

Funny but true to an extent !
You're still young-ish, why settle down now ?
You wanna spend 6M on marrying a woman you met yesterday, why?

What if she leave u later ? Or she's bad in bed or a bad cook or incapable of getting kids ?
Mehn, better enjoy your life !

If its range rover u want, get it at a well negotiated price put the change in a small investment.

Too many guys make their lives revolve around unworthy women..
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nnekacherry: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
You want to buy a range when you dont even have your own apartment..
Maybe you are probably still staying with your parents at your age..
Dude grow up..
Set your priorities right..
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Funny but true to an extent !
You're still young-ish, why settle down now ?
You wanna spend 6M on marrying a woman you met yesterday, why?

What if she leave u later ? Or she's bad in bed or a bad cook or incapable of getting kids ?
Mehn, better enjoy your life !

If its range rover u want, get it at a well negotiated price put the change in a small investment.

Too many guys make their lives revolve around unworthy women..
thanx my guy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2013
i had a dream of cruising the Range last nyt- is this a sign?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
I heard this Op don die.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Who resurrected this thread?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
ur big nyanshes did grin
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Dyt(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pokes him
U left me for a range
Me?
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
sowii embarassed

u can come back now
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Dyt(f): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
I am more than an option
*sniff*
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by snthesis(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
tink abt it- u'll fit berra in the range cool
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
dyte u again, i think Ur husband must be,one of those travelers that doesn't know what their wife do in their absence,
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Arialbold: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2014
what kind of a question is this?
go and invest your money. buy a home, save for your retirement etc. since you are not yet ready for marriage.
you don't seem like a matured or responsible person.
Re: Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover by Dyt(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
EMMAUGOH: dyte u again, i think Ur husband must be,one of those travelers that doesn't know what their wife do in their absence,

Stalker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Challenges As A First-born / 72-year-old Granny Having An Incestuous Affair With Her Own Grandson / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.