Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships (24137 Views)

Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Dyt(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
aniiii:

your son is cute smiley
I am sure you have a lovely relationship with his dad.
I also like how you flirt, it is healthy for relationships.

Rotfl
Now u jst reminded him am married
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by bknight: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dyt:

Oya come closer

smiley

Dyt:

Now u jst reminded him am married

This is not necessary. She failed badly at whatever she was subtly saying. Rather I'm disappointed you responded with this undecided
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Dyt(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Its nottin boo
Oya come chop kiss
Don't worry, we ll lock up since u don't do LDR
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by timilehing(m): 2:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Tolexander: This is not nigerian at all.

The summary of the mistakes nigerians make in a relationship is the guy refusing to spend big cash and the lady refusing to open legs!
most NLs just copy posts from foreign webpage to post.
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Decryptor(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2013
aniiii:

Are you implying that nigerian ladies are prostitutes??

Surely, Nigerian relationships are not wholly based on monetary value.

Is this not the case?
Stop deceiving urself girl! Nigerian relationships these days are on a basis of demand and supply. The ability to get needs and wants met and catered for! For the ladies, it's all about money, money and more money! For the guys, it's S3x, s3x and more s3x
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by adrainuche(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2013
Am guilty of number 6 and I really regret it so damn much !!!!! Thanks no more mistakes !!!!
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by omocheche(f): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
LOL..... kAI THIS 190 SEF AMEN SHA
190:

May your days be long on earth

May God give you Long life and prosperity for saying nothing but the gaddem truth -

I wonder wen ppl wud stop deceiving themslvs on NL
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Oludrex(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
190:

Rotfl!! @ olosho

Wtf is olosho

My cuz kips saying dat - ent got a clue wat it means and he won't say either

Plz wahz olosho
Are u sure U r stayin in this country and u dont know olosho.... If u really want to know..take a look at that lady sittin beside U, thats olosho
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Obijoy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
The problem in Nigeria ladies is that they are in love just for money and the guys are also in a relationship just for sex... When we stop all these i think we will not have a problem in our relationship.The problem in Nigeria ladies is that they are in love just for money and the guys are also in a relationship just for sex... When we stop all these i think we will not have a problem in our relationship.The problem in Nigeria ladies is that they are in love just for money and the guys are also in a relationship just for sex... When we stop all these i think we will not have a problem in our relationship.
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by joeace2020(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2013
It couldnt go more than 3 pages.... Stupidd shittty thread
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by mcdavies4: 5:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Thank you for gathering these comprehensive points.
They are excellent. I certainly learned a few new and important tricks, that's for sure. Keep it up from https://relationshipnest.com
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by Jaymaq(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
The most important thing is not to lose yourself. Your identity needs to stay active in the relationship. If the other person can complement this personality/identity of yours, then you both can make a good relationship.

How do you know if you complement each other? Simple. Do things together and you will see.

See more relationship hacks.
Re: Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships by WallsBreaker1: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Relationship problems might make you feel like there is nowhere else to turn to.
Perhaps you don't feel comfortable sharing such personal information with friends and relatives, or you don't trust people with your secrets.
Human touch, love, and affection is all you need. You deserve to be in an healthy relationship where you can feel carefree and happy.
Suicide is not an option. Breaking up should be your last resort.
Ask for help from your relationship counselor now. Feeling depressed is not a way out.
Together we can make it work and bring back your peace and smile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine / My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. / How To Unblock Your Blocked Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.