Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! (54770 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2013
frosbel:

what was I thinking grin , maybe the UK summer heat is getting to me.

Acts 1 - 28 .
Am quite acquainted with the scriptures. But you didnt answer the other half of my previous comment which was addressed to you.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2013
edited! Dual posts.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
bizmahn:

He's a sheep in wolves clothing.He operates as an angel of light.He uses the name of JESUS to decieve.He will sound so gentle,nice & amiable in his posts & you get carried away only for him to inject deadly poison of false strange teachings that will encourage people to sin more.He says there is no hell therefore no punishment for sinners,He calls all churches secret cults.I could go on but don't believe me but just spend time in prayer & let God Himself show you.Also read more of the threads below where he's also mentioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/1350436/frosbel-highly-questionable
https://www.nairaland.com/1244157/beware-false-teachers-parading-themselves

frosbelexposed. shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
PLEASE I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS UNNECESSARY OUT BURST!

I WAS FUELED BY MISLEADING FACTS FROM THE MEDIA, IE NEWSPAPER.

I FOUND OUT THE WEDDING DID NOT TAKE PLACE INSIDE A DEEPER LIFE CHURCH AND THE YOUNG WOMAN WASNT WEARING EARRINGS.

PLEASE, STOP DESTROYING YOUR SOULS.
EVERYONE MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE AND WITHDRAW MY COMMENTS.

VERY DEEPLY SORRY!

COLIN

10 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^^

While there is some truth to your monologue above, you are totally wrong and off the rails to suggest that it was a worldly wedding, it was not, it was a moderate and beautiful wedding by a beautiful couple.

I suggest you mind your business and allow the couple to enjoy their honey moon.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Ajasnoop: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^

While there is some truth to your monologue above, you are totally wrong and off the rails to suggest that it was a worldly wedding, it was not, it was a moderate and beautiful wedding by a beautiful couple.

I suggest you mind your business and allow the couple to enjoy their honey moon.

Which one is worldly wedding again, should the wedding be spiritual? guys get a grip, if God is not complaining about the wedding why do we mere mortals bother ourselves?

These our all knowing evangelical christians fail to realise that what is most important it the marriage and not a wedding ceremony that lasts but a few hours
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by joiam: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint: The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor W.F Kumuyi, has always been known as the father of Jerry and John, two sons born to him by his wife, Abiodun, who sadly passed away a couple of years ago. The two young boys were quite unobtrusive in the church, and did not enjoy the privileges of the ‘sons of the pastor,’ as would have been the case in other places.

They sang in the children choir, later graduated into the youth choir, and were quite active there till they went abroad in search of the golden fleece. They came into their own, became professionals, and have been living in the United States of America for some time. Though not a member of the Deeper Life Bible Church in the strict sense of the word, I am fairly close to the ministry. I also know Pastor Kumuyi fairly well, since that time I first interviewed him as Features Editor of National Concord in 1996. Two pastors with the church, Segun Babatope and Eluem Emeka Izeze, are media top shots, and have always facilitated my meetings with Kumuyi.

When Abiodun was buried in April 2009, I was at the funeral service in the sprawling campground of the church in Ayobo, Lagos. I still clearly remember the tribute paid by the senior son, Jerry, to his departed mum. If there was a staid, sober family, groomed in the finest traditions of Christian puritanism, it was the Kumuyis.

A number of times, I had privately wondered how Jerry and John coped with life in ‘godless’ America, and also asked myself whether they would become preachers like their dad, a great apostle of holiness, if ever there was one. Jerry and John kept their low profile, inconspicuous lifestyle, and were great ambassadors of the church, and of their father, at least till June 15 this year, when the younger son decided to take a wife.

Yes, young men must marry, nothing incompatible with holiness in that, or is there? In getting married, Christians are urged not to be “unduly yoked together.” It simply means they should not go for someone that does not share their faith. John Kumuyi did not rebel against the heavenly vision.

He went for Love Odih, daughter of a thoroughbred, dyed-in- the- wool Deeper Life member and pastor. Her father had been State Overseer in Cross River State, and is now National Overseer of the church in Jamaica. Iron was surely set to sharpen iron, “ just as a friend sharpens the countenance of his friend.” The deed was done in Jamaica on June 15, but rather than be the quiet, solemn, subdued ceremony that the Deeper Life Church is known for, it has thrown up a whiff of controversy, leading to the suspension of Mr and Mrs Kumuyi as workers in the church.

At a time they should be savoring the conjugal bliss of marital life, they now have to worry about this fatwa of some sort, this Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads.

What were the ‘sins’ of the young Kumuyis? You know how Deeper Life conducts its weddings. No frills, no pomp, no ceremony. “Let your moderation be known to all men, the Lord is at hand.” No fitted, flowing wedding gowns, no bouquet of flowers, no wedding cake, no long bridal train, and nothing of the kind of wedding gown in which you see the breasts of the bride threatening to pop out and hit the officiating pastor in the face.

Not in Deeper Life. Never. Not when the Lord is at hand. And of course, no permed hair, no make- ups, no jewelry of any sort. That has been the tradition since Kumuyi started the church in the 1970s. And you didn’t think it was his son that was going to remove the ancient landmarks, no matter how long he had lived abroad. But see Love Odih in Jamaica on June 15. She pulled out all the stops, broke all the rules, and almost set the church on fire round the globe.

The new Mrs Kumuyi stepped out in a fitted wedding gown, with see through short sleeves, carried a bouquet of flowers, wore jewelry, and her face was made up.

Her relaxed hair was even partially uncovered in church. Pastor Kumuyi and his new wife, Esther, were there in their puritanical estate. Did they develop apoplexy on seeing the bride? Were they pleading the ‘blood of Jesus’ and asking for mercy? Did they feel like crawling under a table to hide? Well, the wedding held, and each went to his home. But the story did not end there. A mighty controversy broke out in Deeper Life Church, threatening to overshadow decades of holiness preaching by Kumuyi.

The wedding pictures hit the Internet, and it generated debates almost worldwide. Are there two sets of rules in Deeper Life, one for the members, and another for the ‘first family?’ If it had been the children of ‘lesser’ people, would they not have been sanctioned for flouting the practices of the church?

Will this rebellion go unpunished? Will Pastor Kumuyi bend the rules because his son was involved? When I first saw the wedding pictures online, I felt it was computer manipulation. No, this would not be the wedding of Kumuyi’s son, when the world had not yet ended, I told myself. But it turned out real. It was John and his bride, and no mistake.

Well, I am an old school Christian. I believe the old school is the real school. I subscribe to old time religion, it’s good enough for me. But I by no means condemn the new generation believers, as long as they hold on to the essentials of the faith- salvation through the shed blood of Jesus, holiness, righteousness and purity of life, heaven, hell, judgment- and so on. In essentials, unity, in non-essentials, liberty. For me, certain things constitute non-essentials to getting to heaven.

How you did your hair, or decided not to do it, how you painted your face, or decided not to paint it, how you carried your bouquet of flowers, or decided not to carry it, how long or short the sleeves of your dress was, and so on. But there is Christian moderation and modesty. If your heart had been truly circumcised through the new birth, there were certain things that would be unseemly, and naturally offensive to you. The word of God becomes a lamp to your feet, and a light to your path, and you want to obey implicitly. So I don’t split hairs over what anybody wears or doesn’t wear. If something has happened in your heart, it manifests on the outward. Simple. You can’t run with the hares and hunt with the hounds.

But this piece is not about me, it is about John Kumuyi and his bride, so let’s return to them. These are my concerns and posers, without necessarily condemning the newlyweds. Did they forget the children of whom they were?

Did they forget that the eyes of the world would be on them? Did they do right? Did they do wrong? Let’s check two scriptural passages germane to the issue at hand. Proverbs 22:28.”Remove not the ancient landmarks, which thy fathers have set.” 1 Peter 3, 3 and 4:”Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; “But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

Kumuyi has preached the above with fervency all his life. He even weeps on the altar at times when he talks of how the modern church has watered down the word of God. Being members of Deeper Life Church, did John and Love do well to have attempted to remove the ancient landmarks accepted as fundamental by the church? You answer. Again, the church is known for not using adornment of any kind.

Was Love, daughter of a National Overseer right to have broken ranks, while she remained a member of the church? Did she commit a sin, or did she not? You answer. Yet again. Did Love wear the jewelry and make up her face only on wedding day? Did her father not know long before now that she wore jewelry? This time, let the father of the bride answer.

And did John not know that the outward appearance of his bride would cause ruckus in the church, and as son of the General Superintendent, it might not be expedient? John, please answer. But if Love was the one John loved, and she is truly regenerated, loves the Lord, but is not convinced that using adornment is a sin, should Kumuyi’s son not have followed his heart? If he had married someone who conformed in terms of external appearance, but was worse than the Devil inwardly, would that have been wise?

You answer. Questions, and more questions. Was the church right in suspending the new couple? Will Love now discard her earrings and pomade before being restored to membership? What if she does not, will she go to hell? What if John asks her to now conform, and she says no, does he then put her away?

We know there is no room for divorce in Christian marriage, “ For I hate putting away, says the Lord.” So, does he carry the cross of a disobedient wife for life? Or does he live with the guilty conscience of having repudiated what his father preached for decades? Or do they move to another church that does not frown at adornments and lively dressing?

Should they? Wouldn’t they be further breaking the hearts of their parents, and making them feel like failures? Is there sin in this entire matter? I don’t think so. But I don’t have the final say, God does. But is there disobedience, and some form of rebellion? I think there is. And “ rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.” 1 Samuel 15:23.

After their suspension was announced last weekend by the church, a letter of apology written by John and Love was equally read, in which they said they did not willfully break the rules of the church, and that their action was informed by the fact that they had lived abroad for some time, and were distracted by the cultural differences. Does this mean that there is a God for those who live in Nigeria, and another for those who live in other parts of the world? And does that God have different instructions for conduct, depending on the part of the world you lived in? I don’t understand.

Somebody help me. Now that the young Kumuyis have apologized, should they be forgiven? Some people say yes, others say no. To err is human, to forgive divine. But did they err in the first place? Yes, in the context of the church to which they belonged, they erred. But did they sin? You answer. I only know that the Good Book says “ he that knows what is right to do, and does not do it, to him it is a sin.” But then, what is right in this circumstance? Oh, these questions will not stop.

I have always wondered what will happen to Deeper Life after Kumuyi. I put the question to him one time in an interview. And he told me he would want the church to stay faithful to the holiness message, and to evangelism, after he has gone to his reward. But right before the eyes of the preacher, the goalpost is being shifted, the ancient landmark is being removed by no other than his own beloved son. What does this say of post-Kumuyi era? Or is it time for the church itself to begin to ‘loosen up’ and bend some of its own rules deemed anachronistic by the younger generation? Like I said earlier, I am old school, and it is good enough for me.

But what of those who think we are stuffy and archaic? If this has started happening right in the household of Kumuyi, will the current practices endure after him? Are we having a foretaste of the Deeper Life of the future? Will it be a better church, or will it amount to backsliding? I don’ t know the answer, maybe you do. I’m all ears.
- Femi Adesina

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/columns/the-dust-raised-by-kumuyis-son/

Thanks for this long one. To tell you the truth, you have only ended up praising tradition above the word of God just like the Pharisees did. Rom. 10:1-4 says - 1 ¶ Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
From the above scripture, a lot of people especially DLfers that I know have been going about to establish their own righteousness. god's righteousness is just too easy. It must be hard.
Now talking about ancient landmark, what exactly is the meaning of this? If we are to really follow what you are insinuating in your post, them we should not ride in cars, not post things on internet, put on the kind of dresses worn in the ancient days, live in huts, not move near our dead bodies, not build beautiful churches, etc, etc. Please define the ancient landmark for proper discussion and our understanding. I know it is one of those terms used to disuade people from progressing and yet those who are preaching it are moving forward. They must keep the birds in the cage.
On Old time religion, please tell us if the old time religion involves the use of microphone, putting on fine suits, shoes, riding fine cars, using e-Bible, taking photographs,cover your hair 24hrs as a woman, no TV and so on. I think we need to stop deceiving ourselves and and ask the holy Sporit to interpret the scriptures to us. You are flying in planes and you are talking of old time religion. You go to the university instead of a seminary and you are talking of old time religion. I sense pride in action. Please note Luke 16:15 - Lu 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
Let us not boast in works anymore. God resists those who are proud of their relogious works.

8 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Oh no! Did frosbel actually ignored my enquiry? Hmmm... That seems to communicate alot.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
idnoble135:
if you are still following this thread, i'd really like to listen to you. Whats your gospel and doctrine in its entirety.
You might as well ask logic boy or tbaba to preach the gospel to you the .
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by truthislight: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Colin Adua: A bunch of over pampered kids!

A sister once told me that during her Deeper Life wedding that the wife of the regional overseer searched thoroughly for perming underneath their locally plaited hair, and if she had noticed one, that person would have been chased out of the wedding right there on her wedding day.

Now, somebody in the same church, after years of humiliating and openly rebuking others for far lesser offfence, has the effrontery to adorn herself with perming(are you sure, that, is not weavon/wig), makeup, earing, wedding gown, see through show shoulder dress, against the church's 38 years preaching/ standard and the wedding was allowed to hold, while the GS was present, just because of what? Probably, because she is being married to the GS (Oga on top) son. And deeper life members were there, clapping for them, beaming with smiles, inside deeper life church. You people needs to try more harder to explain to me that there is no DOULBE STANDARD.

Resignation or no resignation, apology or no apology, suspension or no suspension, discipline or no discipline, all those are meaningless medicine after death, the wedding has been permitted, the damage has been done. Why did the church allow the worldly wedding to hold in the first place? Didnt they see her make up at their traditional wedding two days before? Are the members afraid to rebuke the son of their pastor? All these shenanigans, laterly is just, far far far foul, a move to stop other members from giving their children high society wedding, after they have already given it to their kids.

Is it not outright hypocrisy, double standard and lack of integrity? Am still very shocked, disappointed and I feel betrayed. I did not attend the wedding of someone very close to me, I did not take pictures with them, neither did I eat their cake and food at the hall, in my protest that I did not support him marrying an unbeliever, neither do I support his flambouyant worldly wedding, partly because of the church then, now look at this. How will he see me now? Is it not an outright betrayal?

Pastor Kumuyi would have shown us the stuff he was made of(if he was actually made of any stuff). He was there, sat quietly, took pictures with them, probably, drank their wine (are you sure that wine wasnt alcoholic), listened to their songs(I wonder what they were singing about, in that shameless disobedience to a constituted organisation), possibly ate their cake and food. Then flown back to Nigeria and started waving resignation over our faces. He doesnt need to offer resignation, as I read from a paper, he should have submitted a resignation letter, gone home collected all the wedding pictures and videos from the naughty couple and get them burnt, if he is serious.

I find it difficult listening to his messages again, because I keep asking myself, do this man mean all these things he is saying? If not the issue with my PC, I would have gotten all of them deleted from my HDD.

What has happened to open rebuke, that the church has been preaching? What has happened to showing our faith by our works? What has happened to " a leader's sin is a leading sin" condemnation? Why didnt kumuyi call off or halt that wedding when he saw that girl like that? Why didnt he cancel it and chase those bunch of naughty kids out of the church, as has been done to so many other people in the past (as I heard, I never witnessed any), as the general overseer of the whole branches? He would have welded his cane immediately. A worthy shepherd can never see a sheep getting lost and keep quiet and after it must have gotten lost and eaten he now starts looking for it.

If he had chased them out of the church and had postponed the wedding, now I would have been celebrating him, boasting and thumping my chest. And my respect for him would have gone back to 100%. But he sat there and kept quiet, while his kids were disobeying the church, now he is crying foul and rejecting apology. Thats crying when the head is already cut off, medicine after death, an outright double standard, because no one in his right senses can believe that he did not consent to the wedding.

The high society wedding has already been done, the pictures are probably somewhere waiting to be enlarged, framed and hanged. Few years from now, the kids will look at them and possibly grin with satisfaction and give themselves high five and thumbs up, that they looked good during their day.. And other members will still be shackled down from happiness, freedom and liberty with unnecessary laws.

Had it been that this happened to another pastor like Lazarus Mouka, deeper life members would have piecesed him. They will talk and talk and talk untill their arses starts talking. Only God knows what they would have said. Now, it has happened to Deeper Life and they are defending their pastor, trying to sweep it under the carpet. Thank God for the media, it would have been cleverly underplayed.

My respect for him has gone from 70% to -20%. He should be disciplined and suspended for sitting quietly, consenting to that wedding, just like the Jamaican national overseer. If God is still interested in DL, HE will raise somebody far better than him. Nobody is indispensable. Kumuyi should get off there for some time it will help us to recover easily, retaining him as GS for now is still amounting to another double standard, an unfair treatment, since the Jamaican overseer, has been suspended. A lot of pastors in deeper life has been disciplined for an offence far lesser. PLEASE HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE BY EXAMPLE.

Deeper life should go and put the church in other, making sure that those bunch of over pampered kids, did not give birth before 9 months of their wedding. They should counsel, monitor and nurtur them so that they should not fight and divorce. Because that will finish the already dented image of the church. A woman who can shamelessly, globally and overtly disobey an old constituted organisation, she grew up in, with alacrity, without minding whose ox is gored, doesnt seem like an ideal virtuous, submisssive wife to me.

Maybe God has seen these lack of integrity, far before we do and raised a new pastor in the person of Lazarus Mouka for himself and us.

I wish, finally someone will just tell me that this is not true, that it didnt happen. I wish I can wake up and find all this a dream.

Kai, na waoh! am stranded. I never imagined nor expected this from a family we boast of and look up to.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS WRITEUP, IF THAT WORLDLY WEDDING DID NOT HAPPEN AFTER ALL.

Colin.

Kumuyi thought his members dont have TV to see him laughing in the wedding.

Laughing in a kind of wedding he had spank and punish other peoples perent.

Smh for hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

what was I thinking grin , maybe the UK summer heat is getting to me.

Acts 1 - 28 .

Don't you think that you're losing it? You better take the advice given to your brother joe4christ before it gets out of hand.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mee234:

grin grin grin
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by tpia5: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mee234:

i just saw someone calling obadiah/buzugee a pastor, in romance section.

wonders will never cease.

maybe the lady[?] was trying to date him sha, stranger things have happened.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Don't you think that you're losing it? You better take the advice given to your brother joe4christ before it gets out of hand.

I am solid in the faith, false teachers like you do not phase me one bit, my duty is to expose you and enlighten others.

smiley
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

I am solid in the faith, false teachers like you do not phase me one bit, my duty is to expose you and enlighten others.

smiley

Answer the questions that you are running away from, or are you still feeling the heat?

Some people change their ways when they see the light, others only when they feel the heat.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
tpia@:

i just saw someone calling obadiah/buzugee a pastor, in romance section.

wonders will never cease.

maybe the lady[?] was trying to date him sha, stranger things have happened.
he is better than this guy fosbel. at least u see him at once and he do nt edit bible verse before posting like this man.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mee234:
he is better than this guy fosbel. at least u see him at once and he do nt edit bible verse before posting like this man.

Is he also better than those hypocrites who say one thing and do another !

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

Is he also better than those hypocrites who say one thing and do another !

smiley
yes. people like you.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Mee234:
yes. people like you.

like those who say one thing in church and do another thing out of church ?

hypocrites !!

smiley

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
frosbel:

like those who say one thing in church and do another thing out of church ?

hypocrites !!

smiley

The real hypocrites are those who point their crooked accusing fingers at others forgetting that three are pointing back at them. Now lets turn the question around: Where do you fellowship and who is your pastor? Do you or your sons wear earrings?

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by bizmahn: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

The real hypocrites are those who point their crooked accusing fingers at others forgetting that three are pointing back at them. Now lets turn the question around: Where do you fellowship and who is your pastor? Do you or your sons wear earrings?
Me think its Jehovahs witness.Seriously! All his teachings rhyme with none other but witness & adventists.So my first guess is witness.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
bizmahn:
Me think its Jehovahs witness.Seriously! All his teachings rhyme with none other but witness & adventists.So my first guess is witness.

Your cults are 100 times worse and way off the mark.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2013
bizmahn:

He's is worse. It's a conglomeration of many heresies you can think of. If it is false then be sure to find frosbel there. He is infested with the doctrines of demons of the last days and he is selling them as truth.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

He's is worse. It's a conglomeration of many heresies you can think of. If it is false then be sure to find frosbel there. He is infested with the doctrines of demons of the last days and he is selling them as truth.

what are these doctrine of demons ?

Is it my ONE GOD vs your 3 gods

or

The wages of sin is death vs your eternal torture

or

give out of a cheerful heart vs your give or be cursed

Which one is it

smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

what are these doctrine of demons ?

Is it my ONE GOD vs your 3 gods

or

The wages of sin is death vs your eternal torture

or

give out of a cheerful heart vs your give or be cursed

Which one is it

smiley
patience paid off. finally, i hear it from the horse's mouth. One God vs three gods? Hmmm
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
idnoble135:
patience paid off. finally, i hear it from the horse's mouth. One God vs three gods? Hmmm

I am not a 'horse' Sir ! grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
frosbel:

Really, would a mule be appropriate then? undecided

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Really, would a mule be appropriate then? undecided

You are nearer in behaviour to a 'goat' than a 'sheep'.

wink
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2013
frosbel:

Its not an insult pls. Its a metaphor.
BTW, thanks for dodging my question.
Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2013
frosbel:

You are nearer in behaviour to a 'goat' than a 'sheep'.

idnoble135 only used a figure of speech when he said that he heard it from the horse's mouth but you took that literally.
A goat is known for its stubbornness and rebellion as you have been showing on this board but the sheep will only show love by sharing the truth with you. smiley

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2013
idnoble135:

He resorts to emotional blackmail when he gets stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. Let's hope that he will answer your question in the nearest future. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2013
idnoble135:

trust me, before you were born I understood what this idiom meant, know a joke when you see one. grin

btw , which question did I dodge ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.