Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! (1156 Views)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! by ajufinz(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
NASA announced today that its Curiosity Rover has found an
unambiguous message from God written on tablets in a Martian cave. According to an official press release two giant stone slabs the size of
small elephants were located deep inside a cavern abutting Aeolis
Mons, a large mountain. Upon one tablet is a copy of the Ten Commandments and the text of
John 3:16 written in 12 languages – including English, Spanish, Chinese,
Basque and Hebrew. On the other tablet is a simple message in English
reading “I am real.” According to top scientists who have studied the discovery
extensively, these findings may have definitively established
Christianity as the one true religion. “This is amazing,” says Syms Covington, an Australian researcher
working for NASA’s Mars Exploration Program. “We went into the cave
looking for water, and we found proof of God’s existence instead. “I mean how else did those tablets get there? I can tell you one thing:
there’s not a single atheist inside NASA’s control room now. What we
saw was jaw-dropping.” Genesis 1:1 NASA’s Curiosity rover arrived on Mars in August of last year with a
mission to explore the Martian climate and geology for signs for
habitability. Thus far the mission has been a success, with the discovery of an
ancient seabed and chemicals needed for life suggesting that Mars was
once suitable for life. However the tablets, both of which are signed “Peace and Love –
Yahweh,” represent the rover’s most significant find to date, and is
perhaps the most important scientific event in history. “When people find out about this, they will demand change in our
society,” explains a political scientist at Georgetown University.
“Democracy will have to give way to theocracy. We’re gonna have to
build more churches and reintroduce prayer into schools. Abortion is
defiantly going to be illegal within a few months.” Despite its potential significance, Covington fears that the Earth-
shattering discovery may not make the impact it should. “Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might
not even pick up this story,” he explains. “But God is real. We have
proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth.”

Source: http://dailycurrant.com

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! by mascot87(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
My Lord and my God, I am privileged and thus very happy to be a Christ follower. Lord please lead me on till the end and let heaven be my permanent home.I cannot do it alone without you but I believe with you I definitely will.

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! by Mudley313: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/_HyxAvIaIpAM/S_7gYuQFUJI/AAAAAAAAAj4/mIVd1TiRi2E/s400/notThisShitAgain.gif[/img]

there's something inherently wrong when you guys have to continously resort to outright lies to spread your bs
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! by wordcat(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
In twelve languages and no Nigerian lang there. I think say na we worship god pass
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Mars- Fiction! by ajufinz(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2013
About
The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan. Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs ourprogress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real? A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to
address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

(1) (Reply)

Christians: Why Do You Think You Need To Close Your Eyes While Praying? / How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. / Taliban Suicide Bomber Wears A Protective Shield Around His Genit.als!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.