Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend (2662 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You People Have Boyfrend(s) / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am sure he is cheating.hv caught him twice nd he kips saying sorry only for him to repeat dat. Plz I nid ur ideas on hw to handle dis. Mature minds only
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by bet2346: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
catch him in the game
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Kosigift(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op, What ideas do u really seek??
Ideas on how to move d hell on with ur life or ideas on how to remain where u don't exist or aint even notced?? I just don't get u.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Smartiegurl(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Sweedy, you sure don't need an advice....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by haitto99(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
leave d motherf**ker

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by stachys: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
in this period of husband scarcity my dear, just make sure you're number one on his list grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Ab025(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
My dear, u hav to ask ursef what u want to do now that u ve caught him cheatin. There is an odd chance he will change and become a faithful partner to u in future xpecially now that he is not satisfied with all ur "qualities".

Either u move ahead or u stay wit him and be goin through emotional totures nd heartbreaks until he totally 4gets u or until u can no longer bare it or until he change for good which is unlikely.

Make ur choice NOW!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Preciousgirl(f): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
I'd break up with him asap, he's your boyfriend not your husband

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kosigift: Op, What ideas do u really seek??
Ideas on how to move d hell on with ur life or ideas on how to remain where u don't exist or aint even notced?? I just don't get u.
I don't like algebra that much, but just couldn't help simplifying the numbers on your profile. . . .
50.14661^2.4.2^4 + 8^10 - (3^4 + (3^2/21584)) = 688897488943

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by fairlyisabel(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Get a second bf or dump him
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Godson201333(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
@OP try to cheat on him and that makes it 50/50 chikena.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Lovetinz(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Loan him some reasonable amount of money, and fukk his brains out.
He'll wont leave you in a hurry.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by megareal: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Get the heck out already!!!! He'll keep cheating on you forever and has no love for you. If you insist on hanging on, be prepared to see him give you his wedding card and YOU WILL NOT the bride.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
You are too serious
Kosigift: Op, What ideas do u really seek??
wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by nbright: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
fairlyisabel: Get a second bf or dump him
Should she go out and toast a guy or what?.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2013
If you don't mind an open relationship, just tell him to use protection and you can also do whatever you want with whoever you like.

If you don't want a cheater in your life, LEAVE HIM AND MOVE ON!!!!!!

your choice!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:24am On Jul 09, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am sure he is cheating.hv caught him twice nd he kips saying sorry only for him to repeat dat. Plz I nid ur ideas on hw to handle dis. Mature minds only

But he is a good looking guy and if you break up with him it will only create chance for him to accommodate other girls who is dieing after him. Move on,baby. Its pays to be handsome. Sorry.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by timilehing(m): 3:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Smartie gurl: Sweedy, you sure don't need an advice....
Really?
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Smartiegurl(f): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2013
timilehing:
Really?
A dude that cheats, ain't meant to be taken serious!! Run for your life or u will come here again crying!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Kosigift(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2013
sauer:
I don't like algebra that much, but just couldn't help simplifying the numbers on your profile. . . .
50.14661^2.4.2^4 + 8^10 - (3^4 + (3^2/21584)) = 688897488943

shocked dat was sooo close! cheesy cheesy
D little error MAY be from d fact u didn't see d signs clearly but dat was an excellent attempt. cheesy grin kiss

*op, sorry 4 derailing** kiss
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Kosigift(f): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2013
Cholls: You are too serious wink
Lol, ok...
Lemme become less serious, just 4 U wink kiss
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by EejaNla01(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Op, Go for guys that cheat with packaging!
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by CsmuneEy(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2013
cheat on him too.tit for tat makes the world go round........can't do that?hit the road babe cos he aint stopping anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Cholls(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Kosigift:
Lol, ok...
Lemme become less serious, just 4 U wink kiss
I'm with you dear wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Henrypraise: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wat gaurantee do u av dat ur next bf won't do same? D wisest tin to do is talk to him n listen to his heart not his lips. Most of those commentin here ar maybe in worse situations dey only say wats in dia imagination. A woman shud knw how to manage her man. Besides does d relationship av a future? If not den u can move on if yes u av to tread cautiously.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by dBard: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Henry praise: Wat gaurantee do u av dat ur next bf won't do same? D wisest tin to do is talk to him n listen to his heart not his lips. Most of those commentin here ar maybe in worse situations dey only say wats in dia imagination. A woman shud knw how to manage her man. Besides does d relationship av a future? If not den u can move on if yes u av to tread cautiously.

seconded.
Tho I wont advise u t tolerate a cheating partner, but like d poster above said, seat n speak wit him. find out d why,not just d what of his behaviour.
Most ppl cheat cos dey ve a 'hole' they r trying t fill.
Secondly, make him Understand u Wont stand f such. he either sits up or gets out..
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by femmy2010(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
kamdyjenny: Am sure he is cheating.hv caught him twice nd he kips saying sorry only for him to repeat dat. Plz I nid ur ideas on hw to handle dis. Mature minds only

End the relationship.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by 25Calibre(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
There is nothing like a cheating boyfriend. Men have the liberty to cheat, no questions asked.
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by CsmuneEy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
25Calibre: There is nothing like a cheating boyfriend. Men have the liberty to cheat, no questions asked.
dicckhead
Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by betr132: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
yes

Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kosigift:
shocked dat was sooo close! cheesy cheesy
D little error MAY be from d fact u didn't see d signs clearly but dat was an excellent attempt. cheesy grin kiss

*op, sorry 4 derailing** kiss
hmmm...
Perhaps 50.14661^2.4.2 + 8^10 - (3^4 + 3^2.21584) = 87051515887
would it be?

Okay. sorry for derailing grin
I must get that number today, cos I really need a smart gurl tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter / 175 Secrets Men Keep From Women / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.