Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (5139 Views)

My Boyfrend Share This Top 10 Most Useful Naija Apps To Me. / Ladies: Why Do You People Have Boyfrend(s) / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by BaBiEgAl(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
how can i arouse my boyfriend without having sex with him??, and how can i get him to want me more?? well thanx
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by donjazzie(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
murderer.u wnt him to want u more.get more aroused with out having sex with u.u go wound oh.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by kokoletz(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hmmmmmm, Still thinking will get back 2 u soon.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by donjazzie(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
there's this recipe called burantashi in hausa.jst try and give a dose of it and he'll want u more(lol)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by Douzy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
don jazzie:

there's this recipe called burantashi in hausa.jst try and give a dose of it and he'll want u more(lol)

Is it that concoction in a little bottle tube I use to in Shagalinku (Restaurant's) Supermarket? Meen, I heard that sh*t is da bomb when you take like two 12 hours before 'kick-off'!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by kokoletz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2006
Omo u better nt try it wat the match will b suspend na wahala b dt.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by kokoletz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2006
Omo u better nt try it wat if the match no come take place na wahala b dt o.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by Oracle(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2006
You can do things you know he likes and he'll love you better but i don't advice you to make him have a hard on and not give him what he wants.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by momoney1(m): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2006
how can i arouse my boyfriend without having sex with him??, and how can i get him to want me more?? well thanx

how do you mean "arouse him and no sex"? take time oh angry

or you just want to know whether he has increased in his d!ck size? grin
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by kiki(f): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2006
have fun with him u know do things that are fun together and adventures also well i don't really know undecided
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by izoneb(f): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2006
Sweetheart,at age 15 i think u should leave arousal out of a relationship.I know you are in Vegas but you gat many more years to come for that.
For wanting you more,you must have a good sense of humour,make sure you look good,be decent,intelligent,have good manners,have focus,be a good talker.
Try not to be boring,make him a good friend.When u are dear friends,its easier to want you more to share issues of the heart.Be good girlie!
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by donjazzie(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2006
Douzy:

Is it that concoction in a little bottle tube I use to in Shagalinku (Restaurant's) Supermarket? Meen, I heard that sh*t is da bomb when you take like two 12 hours before 'kick-off'!

correct.so make she jst administer a single dose since she want's her man arousal and doesnt want to F#@k.(if d bobo nor go commit rape for their)lol
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by kheme(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2006
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by ANDSTEL(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ babiegal,
If i heard u well then i think u are blowing hot and cold at the same time. if u arouse him without giving it to him then it will be just like a pregnant woman about to deliver the baby and she is asked not to try it and deprived of any attempt by her to give birth. Look the pressure alone can even make him hate u if u dont allow him to discharge the tension inside of him generated by ur arousal activities on him. So pls dont suffer him or u better not arouse him. cos i know how i personally feel in dat kind of situation.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by crosstheshowboy(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2009
Wear sexy clothes, learn a new swagger, visit Calabar.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by SisiKill1: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2009
Lmao@ Don Jazzie.

@ Topic
If you have a hundred grand, i'll get you good Kayan Mata from my hometown.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by omega25red(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2009
get to know him and learn his likes and dislikes. that would possibly make him like you more
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by SisiKill1: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2009
Whoa! She's only 15?!! I take back my earlier comment.

Jeez! Arousing boyfriend at 15. . . Don't li'l kids play with barbies anymore? sad
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by nwanba(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2009
Be nice to him, buy him gift and always be cheerful. xtra tip learn to wear fitted cloths it helps to bring your shape out and makes you look more TANTALIZING !!
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
nwanba:

Be nice to him, buy him gift and always be cheerful. xtra tip learn to wear fitted cloths it helps to bring your shape out and makes you look more TANTALIZING !!

you forgot to remind the person of the importance of having a clean vagina make she no punish the guy with vaginally emitted fumes.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by 190: 12:39am On Dec 04, 2009
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More?

do you really want to know what 190 has to say on this issue~

simple~

BY WALKING ABOUT WITHOUT WEARING ANY PANTIES~

190 has spoken
ever reliable~
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2009
This thread has got a lot of agenda to it. cool
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by cliffy: 3:31am On Dec 04, 2009
If you want to know how 2 make ur guy want you more, Just visit your ideal guy or lady it is been updated every singe week.
Re: How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? by suzzy16(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
SisiKill1:
Whoa! She's only 15?!! I take back my earlier comment.

Jeez! Arousing boyfriend at 15. . . Don't li'l kids play with barbies anymore? sad
lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is A Wife Material / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party / The Bro Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.