Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,973 members, 7,863,470 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent (12471 Views)

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Those two ladies were muslims!! Infact they are ur sisters!Female suicide bombers they are evry whr especially in Iraq nd Islamisbad!!we see it on Aljazeera or are they anti-islam too like CNN cuz that's what u pple always say.
Murderers and hypocrites!! U will rot in hell!!
I gues CAN is also d founder or hezbollah,al qaeda and all d terrorist organisation in d Arab world !! Yes they are d cause of d crisis in Egypt and other parts of d Arab world!! Oh sori 1 4got US and Isreal is d cause of those ones!! Murderers always looking for who to blame for the abominations taught and written in ur unholy book!
No Rev Fr will do that rubbish u said on ur cooked up story!even my parish priest 4rm a strong muslim family in sokoto but broke free,do u want to knw his name?sori murderer I won't tell u so u pple will not come and kill him 4 us( we hv many of them and they dnt go close to their families,they live in fear!religion of peace indeed!)or u v 4gotn d prest that donated his kidney to a muslim(thank God d story was put up on this forum by ur muslim sister)or is d 1 beheaded last wk in syria??
And who told u pastors only preach materialism?brain washed fool!
Just shut up if u hv notin to say !shaytan like u!Devil

mamsong9: You are just a bigot, hater, how did you know that he was the one that put the bomb. Have you forgotten how two ladies were caught with bomb in a coffin in the church where the worship. If such bomb have exploded and kill people you people would start accusing muslims unnecessarily. You people should look into your materialistic life and see the possibility that even a member of that church in Madalla could have put it there. Your pastors always preach acquiring material things to you without stressing on the source of the money. So a lot of these bombing were done by your christian people. The guy that was arrested in Kano was Igbo guy, a christian guy. what about the Rev Father that was arrested in Gashua that was supporting Boko Haram with weapon and logistic. look right from day one, we know that your people (Christian Association of Nigerian) were the founder of Boko Haram. Is just a matter of time, God would expose them.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2013
R2bees: Those christians that died that day were innocent too.. "waiting for ur execution date".. 3rd shaa

Even if found guilty,our system is so weak. I doubt if death sentence can be given to him and even if he's served a death sentence,it would take forever for him to be executed. Until the likes of Mustapha,Rev King and other big names on death row are killed,then small fry like Uncle Kabiru Sokoto would be executed if they ever get a death sentence
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
U just said my fears! Wish Oshomole wud be d judge or president!no time,he will send them straight to where they belong!HELL!
All those corrupt immoral judges,its only poor men or pple without godfathers they find guilty or execute. God is watching!
sanniemoe:

Even if found guilty,our system is so weak. I doubt if death sentence can be given to him and even if he's served a death sentence,it would take forever for him to be executed. Until the likes of Mustapha,Rev King and other big names on death row are killed,then small fry like Uncle Kabiru Sokoto would be executed if they ever get a death sentence
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2013
mamsong9:

You are just a bigot, hater, how did you know that he was the one that put the bomb. Have you forgotten how two ladies were caught with bomb in a coffin in the church where the worship. If such bomb have exploded and kill people you people would start accusing muslims unnecessarily. You people should look into your materialistic life and see the possibility that even a member of that church in Madalla could have put it there. Your pastors always preach acquiring material things to you without stressing on the source of the money. So a lot of these bombing were done by your christian people. The guy that was arrested in Kano was Igbo guy, a christian guy. what about the Rev Father that was arrested in Gashua that was supporting Boko Haram with weapon and logistic. look right from day one, we know that your people (Christian Association of Nigerian) were the founder of Boko Haram. Is just a matter of time, God would expose them.
My guy,pls choose ur words carefully. Boko Haram at this time isn't about who or what U serve. Even Muslims are killed,northerners themselves can feel the wrath of hell burning. It's wrong for U to point fingers at anyone,Christian,Muslim or satanist,it's very wrong
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by skyluv2000(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
This fulish lunatic, will the wrathing part of the law.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2013
mamsong9:

You are just a bigot, hater, how did you know that he was the one that put the bomb. Have you forgotten how two ladies were caught with bomb in a coffin in the church where the worship. If such bomb have exploded and kill people you people would start accusing muslims unnecessarily. You people should look into your materialistic life and see the possibility that even a member of that church in Madalla could have put it there. Your pastors always preach acquiring material things to you without stressing on the source of the money. So a lot of these bombing were done by your christian people. The guy that was arrested in Kano was Igbo guy, a christian guy. what about the Rev Father that was arrested in Gashua that was supporting Boko Haram with weapon and logistic. look right from day one, we know that your people (Christian Association of Nigerian) were the founder of Boko Haram. Is just a matter of time, God would expose them.
shut up! and stop spamming
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by sunny63(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2013
drake2005: Lets give him the benefit of the doubt. The young man said he was tortured and coerced to confess. This would be typical for anyone who is subjected to the same.

There was story a while ago of a young man confessing to a crime he didn't commit...why? Because the police tortured him and were about to place red water broiler on his di$ck; he confessed immediately. Who wouldn't?
u r member Bokoharam.ur name should b included among d wanted bokoharam
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Ama28(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
At least Farouk stood up in Court and defended his religion because he was sure of his Virgins waiting at the other side! Now why is Kabiru shaking? I thought he was to defend his belief till death?

Barr Chioma, you need to do a good job! The dead deserves justice as well as the living!

Kabiru Sokoto you be strong man ooo, even after the torturing you didn't sing like a bird.
Now on a serious note the SSS shouldn't torture an innocent man! He has a right to fair trial
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mamsong9(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
2ru-talk:
. sharap, Ewu! Don't bring the name of God into this kind of rubbish statement next time. In a saner society, u and ur co-boko haram sponsors should have been rotting in jail by now. Just remember that the blood of innocent Nigerians who died by your bombs are crying for justice. Should they be denied justice, u and ur accomplices will never know peace

You should tell that to Geri Gana and who ever is supporting him in his bloody mission. tongue
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mamsong9(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
they were your sisters that is why they did not expose them, it was because they failed in their mission. Your evil plot would never work against Islam... tongue

peppy luv: Those two ladies were muslims!! Infact they are ur sisters!Female suicide bombers they are evry whr especially in Iraq nd Islamisbad!!we see it on Aljazeera or are they anti-islam too like CNN cuz that's what u pple always say.
Murderers and hypocrites!! U will rot in hell!!
I gues CAN is also d founder or hezbollah,al qaeda and all d terrorist organisation in d Arab world !! Yes they are d cause of d crisis in Egypt and other parts of d Arab world!! Oh sori 1 4got US and Isreal is d cause of those ones!! Murderers always looking for who to blame for the abominations taught and written in ur unholy book!
No Rev Fr will do that rubbish u said on ur cooked up story!even my parish priest 4rm a strong muslim family in sokoto but broke free,do u want to knw his name?sori murderer I won't tell u so u pple will not come and kill him 4 us( we hv many of them and they dnt go close to their families,they live in fear!religion of peace indeed!)or u v 4gotn d prest that donated his kidney to a muslim(thank God d story was put up on this forum by ur muslim sister)or is d 1 beheaded last wk in syria??
And who told u pastors only preach materialism?brain washed fool!
Just shut up if u hv notin to say !shaytan like u!Devil

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mu2sa2: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gombs: ^^ it's 'peeping' plz

@OP, I dnt knw why I believe the guy, maybe he's saying d truth. I'd rather wait for him to get a fair hearing dan write wot folks above me are writing ie:

..Kill him
...He shd be beheaded

And most of y'all are supposed to be Christians...'Christ-like'. Y'all with such comments shd be ashamed of your selves, maybe y'all shd ask yourselves "What would Jesus have done?? Would he have typed what I just typed?"

I'm a christian BTW, n he deserves a fair trial, n am not saying this becos non of my family member nor frnd was in d blast.

Cheers
God bless you. With people like you there is hope for nigeria.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Then you will die innocently.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Den never torture am well well thats why hin dey claim to be Innocent Idibia celebrity.

Wetin 2face do u man..... U don high with ur typing?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:08am On Jul 10, 2013
B4 nko, wetin he wan talk? He claims he is innocent, his lawyers will fight over jurisdiction of the court to try his client(for 5yrs) before the trial begins, dat 1 may take like 10yrs(with all their delay tactics) by then Nigerians for don 4got.

Some Ignorant ppl will blame GEJ but the truth is dat we need to over-haul the judiciary and their archaic rules to fight Terrorism and corruption.

But really, the guy for just plead guilty, so he can start fuc*king his VIRGINS
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mamsong9(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe:
My guy,pls choose ur words carefully. Boko Haram at this time isn't about who or what U serve. Even Muslims are killed,northerners themselves can feel the wrath of hell burning. It's wrong for U to point fingers at anyone,Christian,Muslim or satanist,it's very wrong

One day you would know the truth, I hope that it won't be late.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mamsong9(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Toluwarni: shut up! and stop spamming

tongue
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent by mooregan(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2013
mamsong9:

R u alright at all?? U r just quoting everybody n pasting this shit. Y r u taking it so personal sef?? I guess its ur guilty conscience, BH like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Incompetence Affecting Nigeria –balarabe Musa / PDP National Convention And The Future Of Nigeria Youths / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.