Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos (59859 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Dee60: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
We are truly shameless! This country has lost bearing completely!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
that plank! I hope he got checked for internal bleeding

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by madan(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
What is this show of shame for? I just hope it's not because of the money donated to OJB? Hmmm.... I reserve my comment.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Dee60: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
NGF is history. Now, Rivers House has become history. Who is behind all these? The terrorism playiing out in rivers is worse than BH!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Is this not what you people do on nairaland everyday?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by tomakint: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Very soon, some clowns would say Jonathan is behind all this!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Akainzo:

Which of the rules?
That where 5 are gathered together they can decide for 27 others?

A simple analysis: Based on the speech of the "new Speaker"
a. He suspended 15 lawmakers
b. Implies he had maximum 27 - 15 = 12 lawmakers with him
c. 12 is not 2/3 of 27, neither is it 2/3 of 32
d. 12 does not even form a quorum as it is short of 1/2 of 27

So which of the rules did they follow?

I havent said they did or did not follow the rule. You are the only one saying that. I am careful with my statement because we dont have all the facts here. You sound like you were present there and that makes you sound funny or biased at best. A lot will come to the fore in the following days. The only things clear for now are:

1. A man assaulted some other men in full glare of cameras and he will go down for that

2. There was an impeachment but we are not sure yet if it is valid

3. The governor did go to the house during this saga and that brings a completely different dimension into it. No matter what the case is, the governor can not be seen interfering in the house affairs.

Every other thing will have to await more info

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by DisGuy: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Akainzo:

Which of the rules?
That where 5 are gathered together they can decide for 27 others?

A simple analysis: Based on the speech of the "new Speaker"
a. He suspended 15 lawmakers
b. Implies he had maximum 27 - 15 = 12 lawmakers with him
c. 12 is not 2/3 of 27, neither is it 2/3 of 32
d. 12 does not even form a quorum as it is short of 1/2 of 27

So which of the rules did they follow?

aint you heard?

The Beat Them up rule!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by abu12: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
tomakint: Very soon, some clowns would say Jonathan is behind all this!

Offcourse dunce like you will also believe the retaed has no hand in it

18 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am fuming with Anger, Thugs, Killers, That man in white has killed before and is a killer to be hitting that man that way without emotions, he is a certified killer

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls nobody should cuss me,
What's going on here?
I don't understand.
What's the reason for the whole fiasco?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by mmmustapha(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
grin pls can I laugh??

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Ninilowo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
jackbauersballs: Gaddemit

Chidi Lloyd is Gangsta...Planking with Two Hands like Its Shao Kahn's Hammer grin grin grin grin
Is that the name of the man "planking" with the mace? He supposed to be hung upside down and shot for as many times as he hit that fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Feraz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
See planking!!! grin grin
Even police wee suppose protect join fight. That is sad!! cry
In the end, tax payers' money would be used to refurbish and replace damaged building walls and computers. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by scientology(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
SO FOR ALL U HATERS OF CHARLY BOY NOW TELL ME WHO IS MORE SANER..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by obayaya(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
abu12:

Offcourse dunce like you will also believe the retaed has no hand in it

didn't you hear Evans in the second video saying why will he insult the president, my mother in this earth, it's unacceptable.. that's a proof that Mr president is involved directly or indirectly

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
obayaya:

didn't you hear Evans in the second video saying why will he insult the president, my mother in this earth, it's unacceptable.. that's a proof that Mr president is involved directly or indirectly

Did you see the president in that video? If you dont have anything to post, just shut up my friend! The video is about lawmakers in Rivers state fighting and the governor going to the house. The president is in China. Please shut up!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Dukechimi: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
d 2nd video revealed alot. Some pple need to denounce somethings

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
how is this much violence justified between colleagues in hall of powers and they expected better from the common folks in the streets? this is shameful and disgusting. the man hitting the other person with deadly weapon is so ignorant. does he not know that people have died from even a lesser assault? how do these people do it and have the straight face to be a leader of their family and somebody of importance in the community? terrible.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Amaechi wil go to court to challenge his impeachment which ofcourse the court wil uphold then EFFC will pounce on him and he wil start vomiting all d crimes he committed at the end of which he wil become politically irrelevant... GEJ wins *drama ends*....lol, i love naija politics...so much intrigues

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by DICKtator: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
The man in blue (?) ladies may call that turquoise, don't give a *censored*
his "engrish" though....... cry cry cry cry
That policeman was grieved cos the dishonorable was shoved aside!!!!!. Lol
"Why must governor came and supervise the beating of my colleague?"
undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Dee60: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wicked, so wicked!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by MrChris1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
I was almost reduced to tears watching this brutal beating supposedly done by a few politicians... But really, this is sad.................................

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by DICKtator: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
The same commotion that was done in Bayelsa that paved the way for hmmmmmm to be the hmmmmmmm.

Madam travelled to her village to see her family. She is and never has been a politician.

Ramadan Kareem.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mr. Chris:
I was almost reduced to tears watching this brutal beating supposedly done by a few politicians... But really, this is sad.................................

Those are Amaechi's men! And Amaechi is some people's heroes just because they believe he is serving the opposition's cause! lol. This will definitely not end well

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by abu12: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
thelastPope:

Did you see the president in that video? If you dont have anything to post, just shut up my friend! The video is about lawmakers in Rivers state fighting and the governor going to the house. The president is in China. Please shut up!

The president is in china and so?

Did you see amaechi there in that video?
BTW governor amaechi was suppose to present an amendment budget to the house at that time which his deputy later did where 22 member were present.

I thought you gat something up dia b4 but you sound so dafffft

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by ldpele(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
i tink say ahoy r responsible r respected people,see their membr na,dis honourable chidi planking,cultist never comot for him body, them no go doub spot am? seadogs mke una discipline una own
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
abu12:

The president is in china and so?

Did you see amaechi there in that video?
BTW governor amaechi was suppose to present an amendment budget to the house at that time which his deputy later did where 22 member were present.

I thought you gat something up dia b4 but you sound so dafffft

If you are not an illiterate, you would have read and understood all the media report that said the governor had to quickly head for the house when he heard the house was having issues. But alas! You definitely cannot read or write properly. Please get some education. Adamu!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by jmaine: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
The New speaker wey even organize thugs come na even Vicki man . .No be the same game him and Amaechi dey undecided . . .
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by obayaya(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
thelastPope:

ewu.. you probably don't understand English or your speaker is bad.. whichever one it is, watch the second video and hear what the blue monster was whispering to the guy he hugged before you start running your mouth

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by ocelot2006(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abagworo:

The policeman only tried to separate.

How do you sepRate someone by kicking and punching him with the help of 2 DSS/SSS agents?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
jmaine: The New speaker wey even organize thugs come na even Vicki man . .No be the same game him and Amaechi dey undecided . . .

That is why I said this will not end well. It is going to turn into a bloody fight and the biggest looser will be Amaechi, believe me. If he is not careful, he will not come out of this...you know what I mean! RIvers and ND are not like SW or North. They do things very differently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.