Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos (59860 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 10, 2013
I weep for this country and our "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Eneze1(f): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2013
I weep for this country, the man wearing white caught on video should be arrested, what type of leadership style is he portraying and this people have kids smh for naija poticians

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by playmode(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2013

[size=15pt]Nigerian Politics = Animal Kingdom[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Wislet(f): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE REASON WHY ANYONE WHO IS SANE IN THE HEAD WILL FIND THIS BEASTLY VIDEO FUNNY. What is funny in someone(a human being like you) being beaten like an inanimate object?? Even an ANIMAL doesn't deserve that treatment! And a supposedly sane human being is laughing?
This generation deserves great pity. Where even law enforcement officers cannot and refuse to do their duty of protection...instead they watch!
The Law enforcement agents in this country now behave like slaves? You don't stop a fracas being committed by a politician just because he is the one that pays your salary?. That is why it is hideous for the police, army, etc. to be bodyguard to any politician! Or a situation where the policeman will be authorized by his 'oga' to cause mayhem to another politician just because his 'oga' has connections with a rival 'friend politician?'. The atrocities in this nation are countless! And people are laughing? It is no wonder medical personnel have said not everyone in this nation is sane...
The day Nigerians will condemn to the last and dethrone any politician that misbehaves in any way, the day your leaders will be so afraid of the citizens to abuse the mandate given to them, that is the day sanity and Rule of Law will begin to reign in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Akainzo(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: You have forgotten that PDP had suspended Governor Amaechi alongside many reps. So constitutionally those suspended are not qualified to be in the house. Those 5 can even impeach the Governor, if they chose to.

Your understanding of your constitution is so warped, I want to believe you missed the entire class during school days. I however have no excuse for your inability to have read the various pronouncements by the law courts.

The PDP suspending the lawmakers is only a suspension FROM THE PARTY and not from the RVHA. It is crude thinking and support from clueless people like you that keeps giving thugs the boldness to run the country aground.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by AdeagboRasak: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2013
What a shame? All these thugs calling themselve lawmakers are lawbreakers and real animals

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by dBard: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2013
jmaine: From the video evidences and various reports though not consistent . .

I believe there was fracas before the impeachment proceedings were effected. Then Ameachi and his men countered with Chidi Lloyd doing a yo man planking job.

The thoroughly beaten Evans and group came back with their thugs to even scores cos they felt out numbered.

Those thugs prolly descended on Chidi Lloyd if at all he is not pretending, because he was caught on camera descending mercilessly on a colleague . . . A reason why those thugs were asking who is Chidi Lloyd, cos he was specifically marked to be descended on after his earlier planking exploits . . .

That's my candid inference. . . .

hmmmmmm. U seem t b quite right n wit d oda eyewitnesses account,am inclined t agree wit u..
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by jackymfon: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2013
I can't believe some people are actually supporting this evil! Whether pro ameachi or anti ameachi, brutality doesn't solve anything! Lets speak the truth
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by qLady(f): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2013
"The man in white with red cap heartlessly doing the hitting with the mace is CHIDI LLOYD, the impeached House leader of Rotimi Amaechi who was urging him on to kill him and the one in white suit being hit is M. O. Chinda (anti Amaechi). This is why amaechi and his cohorts want the State Police Commissioner sacked cos this the treatment they want to meet out on opposition but the CP has refused to play along with them. They will run to the House of Reps where they have refuge to seek cover and sway the Nigerian public opinion. The media by morrow as usual will tilt the report in favour of Amaechi. The governor was personally on the floor of the House supervising this barberism. what a man."
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Forwetinnah: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So those guys injured Chidi Lloyd forgetting what is good for the goose is also good for the ganda. Chidi Lloyd, get well soon. smiley
Aren't you a comedian? So you are saying that hale and heart man strong enough to almost plank his fellow human being to Death was "injured"? Where and how?! He was wearing white..did you see any sign of being ruffled or the fact that he had blood on him? Biko, where the injury come? Is chinda not lying in a Hospital bed after the attack? Now that's the "injured" person..if Llyod was really attacked he wouldn't have continued the proceeding that led to all this fracas to start with, he would have been rushed to the hospital..so your point of retaliation is VERY LAME! And to make matter more interesting the dumb Governor didn't just interrupt the house proceedings..he also took the broken mase (an evidence that was used to batter a fellow human being)..very foolish man wey think say him get sense!! Of what use is a broken Mase to him, the impeachment had already been made..dem for impeach the speaker again with a broken mase? Full blown mumu!! Those who the gods want to kill they 1st make MAD!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2013
jackymfon: I can't believe some people are actually supporting this evil! Whether pro ameachi or anti ameachi, brutality doesn't solve anything! Lets speak the truth

That is the real problem there. Some of us have been shouting all along that this fight isnt about changing Nigeria or enthroning good governance and we have been proven right again. There is nothing wrong about having a good opposition. In fact, it is to our benefit, including me typing this post, that we have a good opposition and even for power to change hands if need be. But the truth is, some of us realise that what we have as opposition are just a bunch of people seeking to grab power by all means and return us back to neo colonialism and that is why we will continue to fight it.

You would expect the so called opposition to condemn an act such as this but alas, what do you get?

1. They say it is good for PDP (after hailing Amaechi as their messiah)

2. They say Chidi Lyod was justified because he was attacked first. Meanwhile Chidi Lyod attacked someone with full strength on live camera and later went and lay on an hospital bed like someone about to die

3. They say it is justified because 5 lawmakers cannot impeach the speaker.

This is how these people always speak. They will tell you Tinubu is right to select candidates unilateraly because he is good at selecting performing candidates but they will jump on another thread to tell you PDP is undemocratic and GEJ is a dictator

They will tell you Tinubu is allowed to name his daughter the Iyaloja of Africa or whatever because the Yourubas are not complaining

They will tell you Fashola is right not to fix the Okota road because the landlord have taken him to court, even though the road has been bad for over 6 years now

They will defend and cover up all the failures of their party and tell you the other party is bad.

That is the sad state we have found ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by dondaddycares(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2013
quote author=saintvalx]

You didn't have much sleep, you need to go back to bed.[/quote] lol bro I believe u slept for 2...myn n urs. I also believe u watched d video,now announce d result urself. Chidi Lloyd battered another wt a big stick,d video didn't show where he was battered,now he has gone and laid on a hospital bed calling press conference wanting Nigerians to show emotions to his cause...pls let's be objective and not sentimental. Probably he didn't know a good Nigerian was using his fone to record d duel,had he known,he wouldn't have gone to lay on a hospital bed and fake injury, cheap publicity
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So those guys injured Chidi Lloyd forgetting what is good for the goose is also good for the ganda. Chidi Lloyd, get well soon. smiley
Aren't you a comedian? So you are saying that hale and hearty man strong enough to almost plank his fellow human being to Death was "injured"? Where and how?! He was wearing white..did you see any sign of being ruffled or the fact that he had blood on him? Biko, where the injury come from? Is Chinda not lying in a Hospital bed after the attack? Now that's the "injured" person..if Llyod was really attacked he wouldn't have continued the proceeding that led to all this fracas to start with, he would have been rushed to the hospital..so your point of retaliation is VERY LAME! And to make matters more interesting the dumb Governor didn't just interrupt the house proceedings..he also took the broken mase (an evidence that was used to batter a fellow human being)..very foolish man wey think say him get sense!! Of what use is a broken Mase to him, the impeachment had already been made..dem for impeach the speaker again with a broken mase? Full blown mumu!! Those who the gods want to kill they 1st make MAD!!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by playmode(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Those guys came in and inflicted injuries on him because of their selfish ambitions. Chidi Lloyd is also hospitalised. He gave them a taste of their medicine. I can't blame him.
hospitalized? I take I u saw that his hospital bed picture.and u believed it?
U funny. smiley
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by bootlegaz: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2013
jmaine: The New speaker wey even organize thugs come na even Vicki man . .No be the same game him and Amaechi dey undecided . . .
Vikings vs Vikings.....It is not going to be funny cos they
Own PH.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Godmann(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=15pt]Somewhere in our constitution, it was written that the House of Representative should legislate for a state house of Assembly that could not properly do their work owing to any reason.

I call the House of Representative to urgently take up the responsibility of Legislating for River State. They should also investigate all that is behind the show, including Amechi and Jonathan.

As a matter of urgency, whoever is found culpable should be impeached.It is time to teach both Jonathan and Amechi that the fate of Nigeria is far beyond their selfish personal ambition.
[/size]

Tambuwal should act quickly to save our Democracy. Alternatively, the military should take a cue from Egypt
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thelastPope(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Godman_n: [size=15pt]Somewhere in our constitution, it was written that the House of Representative should legislate for a state house of Assembly that could not properly do their work owing to any reason.

I call the House of Representative to urgently take up the responsibility of Legislating for River State. They should also investigate all that is behind the show, including Amechi and Jonathan.

As a matter of urgency, whoever is found culpable should be impeached.It is time to teach both Jonathan and Amechi that the fate of Nigeria is far beyond their selfish personal ambition.
[/size]

Shut your mouth my friend! Where in the report or videos did you see Jonathan? Or did you see him in your dreams?
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by collynzo2(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2013
That so called new speaker is a confirmed cultist. Check out his chants in the other video. PH = thug city

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Fadelex(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2013
undecidedno be inside rivers aluu dey ? so what do u expect... I just don't believe gej would stoop this low to be fighting a governor of a state when the fate of 150 million pple depends on him.... GEJ, please leave amaechi alone, he will become irrelevant after 2015....I'm not a fan of GEJ but amaechi went too far on this.... aluu-lizing of a colleague like dat is barbaric.... and for dat policeman wey join for d beating, I see u o
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Neduzze5(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2013
*clears throat*

Una Good morning oh!

Make una no vex,

No other video?

Cos I wan watch Jackie Chan.

And make I ask question oh

Chidi Lloyd from Aluu

Erm... Dazzol!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1228984/new-dawn

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by takedat(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

Shut your mouth my friend! Where in the report or videos did you see Jonathan? Or did you see him in your dreams?
Why is it that you cannot comment without demonstration of arrogance and moral laxity? Try to watch your vitriol, you are close to becoming a nuisance!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by kolado(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Akainzo:

Your understanding of your constitution is so warped, I want to believe you missed the entire class during school days. I however have no excuse for your inability to have read the various pronouncements by the law courts.

The PDP suspending the lawmakers is only a suspension FROM THE PARTY and not from the RVHA. It is crude thinking and support from clueless people like you that keeps giving thugs the boldness to run the country aground.
Are u a lawyer?
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by kolado(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Akainzo:

Are u a lawyer?
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by simplyOJ(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2013
DICKtator: That was exactly how that guy in the ALUU 4 Video was pounding those innocent people. So it is much more of a River's thing to be hitting humans with Stick?
Suffice it to say that this isn't peculiar to Nigeria or African nation, but it highly condemnable.
like WTF?
grin grin grin grin
My exact thought on the bolded.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Forwetinnah: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2013
chukwuma.fabian:
can u imagine this? That's the guy on white (chidi lloyd) who was beating some1 wth a plank. He already told sahara reporters that he was attacked and beaten by his colleagues and some policemen and was begging d IGP to come to dia rescue. Thankgod d video finally came out

You should know by now that SR works for the opposition..see person wey dem say dem 'injure' with him clean white, cross him leg for hospital bed with not even a bruise...smh! I would pray Chinda bounces back with sound health..even though they are all CULTIST. Some of us here attended UST..we know the stories of most of these digraceful characters while they were in School, very bloody men! How they got into very sensitive state government positions surprises me
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Eziachi: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

There were voices on the background but we dont know from that how many people were present. We will find out in the coming days. But they did have an impeachment with the mace present. I think a lot will come down to how many people are on both sides. But it isnt looking good for Amaechi at all at all
Gosh! How I love your self made sense of justice and justifications. Where are you going with this your mace is present hammering? You are not bothered by the actions and the reactions of what happenned where thugs make law for their slaves, but kept going on about God (mace) is present or not?
This is a welcome back to the Obasanjo's bygone years of impeachment before breakfast.
I love you Nigerians!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2013
How did the anti Amaechi lawmakers take over the house? By smiling? The pro Amaechi lawmakers were attacked or are those youths there with Bipi lawmakers? If the anti Amaechi lawmakers took over the house violently including rendering slaps on the speaker, then they deserve what they got.
For wetin nah?:

Aren't you a comedian? So you are saying that hale and heart man strong enough to almost plank his fellow human being to Death was "injured"? Where and how?! He was wearing white..did you see any sign of being ruffled or the fact that he had blood on him? Biko, where the injury come? Is chinda not lying in a Hospital bed after the attack? Now that's the "injured" person..if Llyod was really attacked he wouldn't have continued the proceeding that led to all this fracas to start with, he would have been rushed to the hospital..so your point of retaliation is VERY LAME! And to make matter more interesting the dumb Governor didn't just interrupt the house proceedings..he also took the broken mase (an evidence that was used to batter a fellow human being)..very foolish man wey think say him get sense!! Of what use is a broken Mase to him, the impeachment had already been made..dem for impeach the speaker again with a broken mase? Full blown mumu!! Those who the gods want to kill they 1st make MAD!!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2013
lorretta u: hospitalized? I take I u saw that his hospital bed picture.and u believed it?
U funny. smiley

Funny enough, I made my comments before seeing the picture. You lots are talking as if you have not sen an attacked guy come back and deal with his attackers. I heard Bipi and and co. stormed the house and Lloyd and Amachree were the targets. I can never have pity on those who storm a parliamentary ground with thugs to attack lawmakers.

So Chinda and co. deserve what they got.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by AlPicapcI(m): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2013
IF YOU CROSS THAT LINE, I GUARANTEE THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO SAVE YOU GOT ALOT OF GORILLAS WAITING TO PULL THE TRIGGER
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by sweetgala(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2013
That dude in white wicked ooh... I see him facing charges of assault and attempt to commit grievous physical harm shocked
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Godmann(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2013
thelastPope:

I have told you where this war that was started by GEJ is leading to. This is not Obasanjo's time where he used same method to impeach Alams. River state is also not Bayelsa. Also a lot of vested interest is involved. It has gone beyond Amechi and Jonathan.

Mark my word, this is just about 2015 and all vested interest will be involved

Let see who the clueless one will play the game. I warned Nigerians. Now that we have empowered a clueless coward, let bear the consequence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.