Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos (59842 Views)

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by dondaddycares(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2013
If chidi Lloyd was d one planking den I see Amaechi and cohorts as propagandists...was it not same chidi Lloyd dat went and lay on a hospital bed with drip in hand and his white still dazzling from where he called a press conference alleging d FG thugs planked and wanted to kill him? Well Amaechi and co kudnt hide dis video like d rest of d NGF election video was hidden,d truth is coming out little by little.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Fathai(m): 6:36am On Jul 10, 2013
commento de 50.......hmm..im late today.......wer ar alll dis fucking mods....i no this thread must hit front page.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 10, 2013
Nawa 4 9ja senators o. Chai. These ones na criminals.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by fiscalcliff: 6:42am On Jul 10, 2013
ehrays: Nawa 4 9ja senators o. Chai. These ones na criminals.
Senators
Does that look like the National Assembly to you undecided
Its too early in the morning to start having Igbo induced hallucinationsgrin grin
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2013
16 > 19
5 > 27
The figures are getting funnier by the day.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2013
edited

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by phillycute(f): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2013
They should be ashame of themselves !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by dridowu: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2013
Hooligans as lawmaker , Hmmm Nigeria politician, chidi lloyd either is 4 gej or amaechi, the man need to be punished, i cant imagine it some1 shd beat me like ds, if i no die , e go remain small
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by networkrecharg: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls send d me video
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by solacec4t(f): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2013
I have been wondering where the Boko guys gets their inspiration... Now i know where.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by segcymoor(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Afroconnect: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2013
ShyM-X:
Damn!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's gangster!! grin grin

Nigerian technocrats at work!!

I just saw another video of the same fracas btw naija thugs vs. naija police - that ish was mad funny. grin

Thugs doing more shouting than fighting and police acting like security guards. You can't make that shyte up!!! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Rivers state contd: Naija thugs vs. Naija police[/size]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONJ8dbuzGnk
Lol...na confusion break bone-dem police and guards were caught up,if na me I go shoot the imbeciles back to where dem papa come from.
bleeped up Nigerian system,allowing lowlifes and cultists with no intelligence run the system.we need conscious military men to rise in this country to instill discipline.
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by PDPvsAPC: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=78pt]THREAD CLOSED!!![/size]
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2013
No hope for the youths!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Haslad(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2013
MAD MEN ON POWER, I WIPE FOR NIGERIA
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Haslad(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2013
ogb5: Why dem dey plank that guy like say na thief.

Aluu thugs don reach their house of assembly

NA SO WE SEE AM OOO, WONDERS SHALL NEVER END........LOL
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by chei: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Haslad: MAD MEN ON POWER, I WIPE FOR NIGERIA

Its too early for this kind of english. You should have said this in the afternoon.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by CALLMESTAR(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2013
wtf did I just watch??...are Nigerian politicians humans or animals??...ALUU contd. angry angry angry cry cry cry
The Khaki boys are very welcome.

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by kibuu01(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=8pt]Though what the members did is shameful and goes to show us the vagabonds in power but I am surprised by the action of the Police guy in uniform who joined in beating the member; he is supposed to be non-partisan and ensure peace to reign. My submission, The Police authority should immediately relief the guy of his duties. Shame on him & those gangsters in power.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin grin AND WHO SAYS I DON'T LIKE NIGERIA? grin Na for Niger na him poor man fit laff wella despite hunger!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by drake2005: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Not surprised by how Chidi Llyod magnificently used that mace as a weapon. The precision at which every strike hit the victim couldn't be done by a novice. People who know him will tell you that he grew up splitting firewood with precision and developed sheer proficiency in axe handling.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by jmaine: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2013
From the video evidences and various reports though not consistent . .

I believe there was fracas before the impeachment proceedings were effected. Then Ameachi and his men countered with Chidi Lloyd doing a yo man planking job.

The thoroughly beaten Evans and group came back with their thugs to even scores cos they felt out numbered.

Those thugs prolly descended on Chidi Lloyd if at all he is not pretending, because he was caught on camera descending mercilessly on a colleague . . . A reason why those thugs were asking who is Chidi Lloyd, cos he was specifically marked to be descended on after his earlier planking exploits . . .

That's my candid inference. . . .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Livinusc(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Nicompools
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by ibiali(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2013
dat is not a stick ooo....na the MAZE.....thats what the stupid man on white used on the poor man... shocked
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by mayor20(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Afro connect:
Lol...na confusion break bone-dem police and guards were caught up,if na me I go shoot the imbeciles back to where dem papa come from.
bleeped up Nigerian system,allowing lowlifes and cultists with no intelligence run the system.we need conscious military men to rise in this country to instill discipline.

i cant belive dat a supposed legislator lead in cultist into the house chamber. Those cultist even regarded him as an xy and he returned by echoring the bagger OT "aro ma....
and yet he was not arrested for being a cult member?
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by iykofias(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2013
Billionaires: You have forgotten that PDP had suspended Governor Amaechi alongside many reps. So constitutionally those suspended are not qualified to be in the house. Those 5 can even impeach the Governor, if they chose to.
ur such a fool_y not also add d pdp av suspended amaechi so constitutionally he isn't fit to b in d govt house #daftmaster
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by alyarmouk(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2013
''HOW CAN A WHOLE GOVERNOR CAME TO SUPERVISE THE BEATING OF MY COLLEAGUE''....

BEHOLD THE YOUTHS...FUTURE HOPE, BEING USED AS THUGZ FOR PEANUTS...I THINK AS NIGERIANS, WE DESERVE WHAT WE GET AT TIMES.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2013
the beauty of democracy is this: the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way. So why the choes? If the five minority table a motion for impeachment, all the majority needed to do was vote against it. Simple. Why resorting to fight? Why call in the govnor? Why all the lies and propaganda that followed. Why are they scared? Except if they are not in the majority or some thing else is fishing

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by girlking(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2013
Abagworo:

The policeman only tried to separate.
is that what you saw there? Or do u need glasses?
Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by alyarmouk(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2013
I HEARD "GO CARRY YOUR MACHINE, GO CARRY YOUR TOOLS". AM PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN THAT, AND I THINK HE SHLD BE DRILLED THOROUGHLY TO REVEAL HOW HE SMUGGLE/GOT THOSE MACHINES-TOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by TruthFM(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2013
I do not feel sorry for any of them. In fact i wish this will happen more often and maybe at the end all this corrupt politicians will end up killing themselves. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos by chukwumafabian(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2013
can u imagine this? That's the guy on white (chidi lloyd) who was beating some1 wth a plank. He already told sahara reporters that he was attacked and beaten by his colleagues and some policemen and was begging d IGP to come to dia rescue. Thankgod d video finally came out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan, Shagari, Obasanjo and Others Opinion On Gen Muhammadu Buhari / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.