Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' (3453 Views)

I Think, I Wanna Marry A Man.... ... Hmmmmmmm / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Overcoming Challenges Of Singlehood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by geefizz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hey smiley I'm in ph tho, wanna make frnds yh? Iheanachogeorge@gmail.com holla
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey:

Sexkills you have become very reasonable, and your comments astounding now, you think before you talk. I am not saying you were not reasonable, I am saying you have become VERY reasonable. Seun has done a good job and has saved a soul.
I don't understand what you just said, but I'm inspired. . . cheesy
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze:

People really talk about this genotype thingy but thank God i care less... i am AA and single......
Yeah. AA is more prone to sickness. . . I haven't been sick for over 2 years now. Not even fever. wink
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by greedie1(f): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey:

Sexkills you have become very reasonable, and your comments astounding now, you think before you talk. I am not saying you were not reasonable, I am saying you have become VERY reasonable. Seun has done a good job and has saved a soul.

mecussey, pls kindly insert an emoticon to let us know wen u are joking tongue grin
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by greedie1(f): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
@op....i don't know wat to say to u. i ve never needed people to make me feel happy or less bored, i can do good all by myself.

woman, u are the only one that can make u happy, don't settle for better, work on being the best u can be and den come back and complain dat guys too dey disturb u grin

the rebranding, did it cost u ALL ur female friends? coz u can go out wit dem, gist, gossip and have.fun.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thank you all...

Yes, I lost all my female friends..

I just have my sister now but she's a medical student....
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by gedtalks(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
gree-die:
@op....i don't know wat to say to u. i ve never needed people to make me feel happy or less bored, i can do good all by myself.

woman, u are the only one that can make u happy, don't settle for better, work on being the best u can be and den come back and complain dat guys too dey disturb u grin

the rebranding, did it cost u ALL ur female friends? coz u can go out wit dem, gist, gossip and have.fun.

shocked shocked so gossip is now a thing of fun and recreation ..ehn!! As in for girls...by the way WHO and WHAT do u pple gossip about......Men . Okay oooooooo!!! ...... I was about quiting friendship wit some of my male friends that gist about chics/f*ck/big butties e.t.c whenever we sit to drink beer. But now I have seen that it has beocome a ''recreational activity'' I WONT PULL OUT AGAIN
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by jhydebaba(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
BraideBraide:

Yes, I lost all my female friends..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't tell me Boko Haram is now in PH cheesy or is it to I'mAchi vs cassava bread crooner feud or the recent HOA brouhaha

Anyway, God is ur strength. Like my pastor always say "it's well even in the well". Boys go soon dey flood u like ant would flood unprotected sugar.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Fkforyou(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hy lady,I understand wat u ar going thru,dnt u think u might b mistaken ur boredom for lonliness....I think wat u are looking for is a little adventure it must nt necessarily b ur old friends since u dnt want 2 hang out with dem again,it could be ur neighbour male/female....best of luck lady.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by greedie1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
edtalks:

shocked shocked so gossip is now a thing of fun and recreation ..ehn!! As in for girls...by the way WHO and WHAT do u pple gossip about......Men . Okay oooooooo!!! ...... I was about quiting friendship wit some of my male friends that gist about chics/f*ck/big butties e.t.c whenever we sit to drink beer. But now I have seen that it has beocome a ''recreational activity'' I WONT PULL OUT AGAIN

depends on wat.u gossip about. i didn't say gossip about girls or guys......could be celebrity gossip, latest fashion and general girly stuff u.wont understand...

now.discard those friends immediately grin
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by gedtalks(m): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2013
k2039:
I'll be in PH next week, maybe we can set up a date, you never can tell this may just be the man you have been waiting for.

where are you right now U no wan confess abi, village chairman wink.... U know say u dey village 24-7. Original kpakororo wey wan feel ''among'' for NL.

Abeg mek we hear word jare. Go farm go work wink. See im mouth like ''set up a date'' laff wan kill me.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by k2039: 4:35am On Jul 11, 2013
sexkillz: Yeah. AA is more prone to sickness. . . I haven't been sick for over 2 years now. Not even fever. wink
I'm AA and I have not fallen sick in 5 years.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Goldie20: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2013
wink

Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2013
Thank y'all again..

I rebranded myselff, so no bokoharam.

I just believe I need to relaax and enjoy this me tiime.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by omiobo: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2013
SMH! OP,most of these advisers also need adviser. If one is tired of old garment one finds a way to pull it. Most of the single ladies on nairaland are also not happy with their status. Just be yourself,place yourself where you can be reached and also be friendly.

1 Like

Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Thank you.

All of you sending me Pm, iim sorry I can't read them b'cos I dnt haave the password to the mail.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by k2039: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2013
BraideBraide: Thank you.

All of you sending me Pm, iim sorry I can't read them b'cos I dnt haave the password to the mail.
Our date nko
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by k2039: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2013
omiobo: SMH! OP,most of these advisers also need adviser. If one is tired of old garment one finds a way to pull it. Most of the single ladies on nairaland are also not happy with their status. Just be yourself,place yourself where you can be reached and also be friendly.
My boss has spoken. EOD.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by omiobo: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2013
k2039:
Our date nko
Ole!!

1 Like

Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2013
BraideBraide: Thank you.

Simple thing... Edit your details here on Nairaland with your new email address and lets know when that is done... cheesy

Go to https://www.nairaland.com/editprofile and click on edit email lobatan
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2013
omiobo:
Ole!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2013
I tried changing it but it did nt work out.
Send ur mssgs to: mzbraidebraide@gmail.com
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Caseless: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
sihom:

You might want to explain your statement better so she and many other 'I'm tired of being single folks' can learn a thing or two.

From experience I'm lonely and bored singles are often singles with little to no extra curricular activities of their own. They practically live their lives in waiting, waiting for that date to take them to the cinema, waiting for xmas or easter to do something fun/interesting or waiting to get married before they do abc and xyz.

Besides a lack of extra curricular activities there's also no clearly defined dreams or goals, the main goal is often to be attached to someone as a partner in a dating relationship not a business one.

Singleness is a gift make the most of it while it lasts, strive to achieve certain dreams or goals like a 20kg weight loss, buying your first car while you are single etc. With the internet at your disposal you can hardly be bored you can learn french online for free just for fun, pleasure or real business. Play word dynamo games for fun as well while you improve your vocalbulary. Research topics that interest you via google

Books are a great medium for killing boredom, get lost in good novels letting them work on your imagination as you read. Take yourself out to the cinema or go with a female friend, go watch theatre or stage plays when they are showing and you can afford it, go swimming for fun. Damn it girl there's so much to do to put boredom at bay.

I don't get it when singles cry wolf about their status like you did.
the words in bold or 'quote' threw me off my yacht and i landed on my head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

again u guys have made one or two important points in ur respective posts , but u all failed to understand what the young lady was saying in her post. sexkillz, alutacontinua and the oga i'm quoting here should not forget that the lady did not say that she's not into all the activities u've mentioned. have u all forgotten that it comes with a phase in one's life that even when u are physically engaged on the outside, the situation on the inside might be different. you might be into playing instruments, games, watching movies, singing, listening to music, etc, if these are not all u need at particular time in ur life, then i'm afraid u are decieving urself. the babe needs a bf, advice on how to get one.
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by k2039: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
BraideBraide: I tried changing it but it did nt work out.
Send ur mssgs to: mzbraidebraide@gmail.com
Why are you ignoring me, my flight will be landing at 4:45 pm today. How about we ste a date for Saturday (tomorrow).
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Did u send me a mail??
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Hello everyone, I made this post just to express the way I feel. Please don't sennd me mails that are offensive...I'm not looking ffor a boyfriend, sspouse, soulmate, etc..

I felt a particular way aand I expressed myyself....thank you
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2013
BraideBraide: Hello everyone, I made this post just to express the way I feel. Please don't sennd me mails that are offensive...I'm not looking ffor a boyfriend, sspouse, soulmate, etc..

I felt a particular way aand I expressed myyself....thank you

NO worry, I go add you for my spam receiver's address book
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Youngpo413: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Hello, I'm currently in a phase. I'm lonely n bored..I'm really tired of being single but I don't want to date out of desperation...I miss going ouut on dates and the lovie dovie stuffs..I'm sort of in a 'dry spell', it's been a while a guy asked me out, I'm not old ooooo.m..I'm really young, I've always been getting it wrong butt in determined to get it right now...I took some time off to work on my character (I'm a better woman now) but the fact is tthe men aint coming again...i also have this genotype clause that's y I'm real picky...I'm not talking about marriage oOooOo(still too young), I just waant a relationship to build on..What's wrong?
mumu
Re: Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' by Youngpo413: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2015
sihom:

You might want to explain your statement better so she and many other 'I'm tired of being single folks' can learn a thing or two.

From experience I'm lonely and bored singles are often singles with little to no extra curricular activities of their own. They practically live their lives in waiting, waiting for that date to take them to the cinema, waiting for xmas or easter to do something fun/interesting or waiting to get married before they do abc and xyz.

Besides a lack of extra curricular activities there's also no clearly defined dreams or goals, the main goal is often to be attached to someone as a partner in a dating relationship not a business one.

Singleness is a gift make the most of it while it lasts, strive to achieve certain dreams or goals like a 20kg weight loss, buying your first car while you are single etc. With the internet at your disposal you can hardly be bored you can learn french online for free just for fun, pleasure or real business. Play word dynamo games for fun as well while you improve your vocalbulary. Research topics that interest you via google

Books are a great medium for killing boredom, get lost in good novels letting them work on your imagination as you read. Take yourself out to the cinema or go with a female friend, go watch theatre or stage plays when they are showing and you can afford it, go swimming for fun. Damn it girl there's so much to do to put boredom at bay.

I don't get it when singles cry wolf about their status like you did.
when konji comes,what should she do

(1) (2) (Reply)

weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / Meet Mrcork's Girlfriend / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.