Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (32069 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by olumyde(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
DEATH TO THE XTIANS AND THEIR BLOODY FORGIVENESS!

IF THIS WAS THE PAGAN DAYS, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CASTRATED, BLUDGEONED AND ALL HIS CHOPPED PARTS HUNG ACROSS THE CITY AND HIS BLOOD POURED AT THE ALTAR. THIS IS OUR FORGIVENESS. angry angry angry angry
did they mention christian in the article. This shows dt ur mind has started playing tricks on you and your gods are to blame. The law of the country will be used to convict the man, simple!

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by chei: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2013
D_BestDoc:

At the bolded..IRRESPONSIBLE FATHERS.
I lived with my father,left my mum @ age 4 because i was very fond of my father.Since they lived in different cities, the option was i go live with my Dad and visit my Mum during short Holidays.
He treated me like a Queen, gave me the best he could ever afford.I got the best my other siblings never got.

Although the importance of a mother in a child's life cannot be overemphasized. Even with the loads of care and special attention i got from my Dad,at some point in my Life i still feel miserable and sad embarassed for not having bonded with my mum as a child(esp. a female) should.and yes i never stop blaming her for letting me take such decision at a very tender age,nothing can ever take the place of motherly love.

Mothers should never live apart from their children for any reasons,esp. for a long period of time. I for one cannot do that, the thought alone is....

You are talking nonsense. So fathers are allowed to leave their children and abscond right?
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2013
Only in the WEST!!!
Better to be a drug baron than a molester!!!
byvan: Fathers sleeping with daughters is fast becoming daily news shocked
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 12, 2013
He is saying that YEROBA pple are MOLESTERS!!!
Olodo u want to pretend u don't knw,see them commenting like good pple,if it was an igbo man,all sorts of insult wud hv been all over! Cowards!!
SEUN YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC!!!
[quote author=kunletiwoo][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2013
grin grin Yea you are right but u 4got to add: southsouth always fighting and breaking eachothers head with the Mase then talk of Aluu4! Better to be killed with d bomb than die a painful death like those innocent 4!!
Then d world knows the father of kidnappin in naija! No time 4 long turanci.
Efikman: Omo oniles always molesting their daughters and mothers. All sorts of molestation crimes comes from this region. Ibo na Kidnapping and armed robbery. Hausa na Bombing and Bokoharam.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by DBestDoc(f): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2013
chei:

You are talking nonsense. So fathers are allowed to leave their children and abscond right?
and what is your point Mr?

I quoted someone's comment(he suggested Ladies should not leave their kinds with the Man).

I simply disagreed with him stating that it holds true if the father is irresponsible, being that i grew up with my father. And i added that even though i got a very good treatment,its still best if the mothers are in the picture.

Because you dont understand simple and plain English,you said i'm talking NONSENSE(if you dont understand a post,simply move to the next one it doesnt cost you anything).Com'on boy, you should be a little civil in your use of words (you can disagree with me without attributing my post as what you called it).This is a public forum,im sure you wouldn't use that same word if you got to see me in person.

1 Like

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:37am On Jul 12, 2013
Abeg! Stop arguing guys, both are to blame. Father is possessed for engaging in InSEST with his daughters, make dem forget am for jail jur.

Mother must be irresponsible for not looking back for the children after years, she ought to have discovered since if she was in constant rapport with the first daughter.

She doesn't even know when the lil' girls started their menses... She's TERRIBLE too! She doesn't deserve those gurls anymore and they might resent her for life.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Krisgift(f): 4:41am On Jul 12, 2013
swtchicgurl: **singing: when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o, happy happy o! when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o!**
sister,it's happy happy home!*drops mic*
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by mekano1980: 5:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Aru
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Reference(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2013
Real men love their daughters very dearly. It is the purest form of love a man can have for another human being. They see in them what even their wives are not, free of every infatuation.

Unfortunately this person is not what a man should be. He is a monster. Daughters should feel safe, comfortable and confident around their fathers. He abused their bodies and souls and damned them to eternal torment. He has no place on this earth.

For that couple, that's why barreness can atimes be a good thing. When a couple has waited a decade before a child comes they tend to value them better. Where children are percusors to marraige, used as bargaining chips, outcomes like these are expected.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by ferdsmart(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2013
olumyde: see two child molesters complimenting each other. Maybe some ppl's father molested them homo.sexually while young, dts why they think in certain pattern. SMH
............... Bro,heard it too. That night,it was horrible? Why were you crying? Seems ur housemaid molested you. U ar thinking like a clown. Go get life. #just saying
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by CzarChris(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2013
To me o, their mother owns 75% of the blame. How could she leave her kids with that man, fully knowing his abusive tendencies, or even sleep well, enjoying her life in another man's house, knowing the sort of hell those kid could be going through. What a sorry excuse for a mother.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by dammygoody(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2013
swtchicgurl: **singing: when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o, happy happy o! when Jesus is in the family, happy happy o, happy happy o!**
i luv this song gal,my dad sings it most of d tym and its d plain truth
:
:
Jesus absent=sorrows and bitterness=seperation=devil comes in in full action,ready to destroy lives.hmmm
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 12, 2013

Correction: Happy happy Home nt Happy happy o
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Youngtekkey(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2013
taryour:

I agree with u mr siena. Plus the mother is very stupid and has more blame here than the devil in my own opinion,how can she leave her two daughters in lagos while she is in ibadan,knowing the kind of father they have? A bus driver for that matter. There is little or no responsible bus driver in Nigeria,especially in lagos,their whole life style is messed up.
That excuse of leaving them with her mother is trash,like she doesn't know their father could go pick them,or is she just getting to know the stupid father has his kids Useless mother,am sure she got her enjoyment to the feel with this reward. Going to live far from her kids at such age is wickedness as far as am concerned and she doesn't deserve forgiveness from her daughters either.
how can u say no responsible bus driver in lagos do u know all of them common man u r silly i have an uncle that's a bus driver in lagos and is very responsible
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2013
The Woman makes alot of mistake. She suppose to be visiting those kids always. On her visit she shud be asking her kids how they living? If there is an atom of molestation of wat so kind from their acclaimed fada? If She has done so she wud hav avoided or minimise the degree of the molestation by either taken her kids in peace or involving the police.....My Fellow Nairalandas PLS LETS TRY AND AVOID HAVING A BROKEN HOME IN OUR MARRIAGES NOW AND IN FUTURE. IT DESTROYS OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE. Those kids will not be psychologically normal again believe me. For the mans punishment to me the police shud gather all the ashawos in lagos and order the man to use them all in two days. Then failure to do it he shud be sentence 4 life.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by TV01(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2013
Siena: I'm sure the Bible Thumpers will arrive soon, saying "to err is human, to forgive is divine." In other words, this guy should be forgiven. Well, left to me, I would take a shotgun, and blow his ugly, misshapen and incestous head clean off his shoulders.

Disgusting creature.

Firstly, the "Bible Thumpers" will in all likelihood say no such thing, as it's not actually in the Bible. Secondly, if you were the "Christian" you expediently claim to be when it suits you, you'd know that.

Siena, ever the "gallery playing womans wrapper".

TV
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Youngtekkey(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2013
peppy luv: He is saying that YEROBA pple are MOLESTERS!!!
Olodo u want to pretend u don't knw,see them commenting like good pple,if it was an igbo man,all sorts of insult wud hv been all over! Cowards!!
SEUN YOU ARE TRIBALISTIC!!!
no abuse pls WHY ARE U ALWAYS AGAINST YORUBA IN EVERY THREAD U JUST SEEM TO TRIBALISE EVERY ISSUE SHA NA WA OOOOO U BETTER STOP BEING A TRIBALIST
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by mother28: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Why are some of us so ignorance. This is why corruption is so rooted in our country.Instead of blaming the perpetrator, some people are here blaming the mother of the children, Tomorrow we will blame the child/victims. Now i have read this story, in all hostely, i am in disbelieved that a man will do such an act to his own children. Now, Why are some blaming the woman for leaving this useless man.so, you guys wanted her to stay and die? Tomorrow the same people who wanted her to stay with husband will be the one blaming her for staying.
I know alot of people who were raised in a single parent household and none of them committed these heinous crime. I personally believe this man is the devil himself and he should be punished to the FULL extend of the law.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Youngtekkey(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2013
peppy luv: Only in the WEST!!!
i think u don't read news in any other place than nairaland something of such happened in abia in february don't worry i will point the full details very soon so stop ranting like a clueless person here
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by stantob(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2013
45 years imprisonment will be enough answer to his pleas.thats why I like hong kong.trust he will not see those kids again untill they are great grand mothers.devils work indeed.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by coastalqueen: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2013
Its happy happy home not happy happy o lol
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by olusegxz: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Idi Amin]The man's blame: 40%
The wife's blame: 60%
Period undecided[/quote
Case closed.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by thorpido(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2013
and being a drug baron is something to be proud of?Smh for the kind of training you received while growing up.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by helphelp: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Dis one na Game of thrones oooo.... Wetin be that man name again sef. Wey dey sleep with im daughters and grand daughters
White007: LAGOS - Policemen attached to Ikotun division in Lagos have arrested a man alleged to have been having carnal knowledge of his two daughters between the ages of 10 and 13, in the past two years.

His daughters reportedly claimed to have been going through what they described as horrible experience since their mother left them for another man.

Unable to resist their father, they endured until the elder girl confided in her friend's mother, who then contacted some child rights groups.

The organisations were said to have effected the man's arrest at his 29, Omooye Street, Abaranje, last Saturday and handed him over to policemen at Ikotun division.

Explaining, the elder child (names withheld) said: "Our father started it when I was 11 years old. I did not know he was doing same to my sister who was then eight years.

I only got to know when I saw her blood stained undies and when I demanded to know whether she had started seeing her monthly flow, she revealed that our father slept with her the previous night. He usually crept to either of us at night whenever he wanted to satisfy his urge. He was the one who dis-virgined us."

I beg to be forgiven -Suspect

On his part, the 35-year-old suspect , a commercial bus driver identified as Adewale Adeleke, admitted to the police that he committed the sacrilegious act. He claimed, however, that he did not know what usually comes over him at that point.

Hear him: "I beg to be forgiven. This is the handiwork of the devil because I do not know what usually comes over me. What usually happened was that the urge would just come and before I know it, I would be with either of them."

When news of the act reached the mother of the children who resides in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, she reportedly rushed to Lagos, where she was quoted as saying that she was shocked beyond words.

She reportedly said she was forced to leave her husband because of alleged battering, in spite of the fact that she was the one responsible for the upkeep of the home. She said while leaving, she handed her two children to her mother with the intention of sending them monthly allowance, only for their father to go and take them.

Executive Director of Esther Child Rights Foundation, Mrs. Esther Ogwu, said her foundation was making effort to ensure that the woman would take custody of her children, adding also that the arrest of the suspect was a first step to ensure that justice was done.

The two girls are now under police protection while their father will be arraigned at the Ejigbo Magistrate's Court by the police.

When contacted, Lagos State Police Command, Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Ngozi Braide confirmed the arrest of the suspect, saying that he would be arraigned in court soon.

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jul/9/330.html
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2013
grin Pls shake ur head 4 ur silly ugly sister that got molested by....( U knw na)
thorpido: and being a drug baron I(s something to be proud of?Smh for the kind of training you received while growing up.
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2013
Oga charge and bail,hw far na ! sori I 4got its a norm and custom in d west evn if its done in other places it wil only be once in a whl but neva father to daughter but urs is normal after all one of ur kabiyesi molested a corper!!
Youngtekkey: i think u don't read news in any other place than nairaland something of such happened in abia in february don't worry i will point the full details very soon so stop ranting like a clueless person here
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Martx(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2013
if u ask me, na who i go ask, d matter big pass me o
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
See who is talking, mr charge and bail. U and I who is more of a tribalist?its no hidden fact u pple hate us and tribalise evry topic that concerns Igbos,now this abomination has occured in ur yeroba land,u all now sounding religious and not condenming d man's tribe.anyway its normal in that tribe.
If yeroba commit 5 crime and Igbo 5,seun will hide 4 of d yeroba and bring out all that concerns Igbos!
Who is fooling who?
Inferiority complex at its peak!Silly bunch of molesters!
Youngtekkey: no abuse pls WHY ARE U ALWAYS AGAINST YORUBA IN EVERY THREAD U JUST SEEM TO TRIBALISE EVERY ISSUE SHA NA WA OOOOO U BETTER STOP BEING A TRIBALIST
Re: Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2013

It is a very common thing among d yorubas. Infact we should be grateful, he didn't get them pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos / Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.