Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Saints And Sinners - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saints And Sinners (8170 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / God's Word To All Jehovah Witness, Atheist And Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: That is the mistake these guys keep making,unable to differentiate the ceremonial laws of moses which was abolished by the sacrifice of Christ and the moral laws which is in the heart of everyman( Romans 2:12) and is universal before God now formalize the moral code by giving it to Moses in Sinai which was expanciated under Jesus(Mathew 5:19-43) and Paul(Romans 13:9-10). We need to rightly divide the word of truth really to understand these things or else we will be teaching heresy like this two gospel messages i am hearing.It is actually Law by grace and not Law or Grace.

Like I said on the righteousness thread, I will take quality time to explain some things to you and please when I do, try leave bitterness, ego and sentiment aside; try search the scriptures and see if what I teach is true or not. Then you would have test all things and hold fast to what is good. It's possible you 'MAY' have have been wrongly taught in the beginning of your christian life and you just building on that wrong foundation. It happened to me until I sat myself down and started searching the scriptures myself including the Torah. Lo and behold, I found out my pastors and teachers then DO NOT KNOW MUCH BUT WERE ALSO TEACHING TRADITIONS OF MEN, WHAT WAS HANDED DOWN TO THEM ALSO FROM THEIR OWN TEACHERS TOO AND WHAT THEY GOT FROM SO CALLED BIBLE SCHOOL. That's me pouring out my sincere heart to you this morning brother Bidam.

That being said, please GIVE me\us JUST ONE SCRIPTURE, not two, that says the laws given to Moses was divided into MORAL AND CEREMONIAL etc.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Tgirl4real(f): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you. That is the bone of contention. Repentance and the role of the Law in bringing about our Salvation. Those who you have been lemming don't believe that is the case.

The role of law bi ti bawo?

What has the law got to do with this? By the law, I am sure you mean the law of Moses.

"And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgment" (John 16:cool.

Our Lord Jesus is here saying that the Holy Spirit will reprove us of sin [which is transgression of the Law - 1 John 3:4] and of righteousness [which is of the Law - Romans 8:4] and of judgment [which is by the Law - Romans 2:12]

Therefore, when we use the Law to bring the knowledge of sin to the lost, what we are doing is becoming instruments the Holy Spirit uses in bringing "unbels" to Christ.

did you try to read that 1John 3 downwards?

The law has been sumed into these 2,

Love your God with all your strength and might and Love your neighbour as yourself.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Tgirl4real(f): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you. That is the bone of contention. Repentance and the role of the Law in bringing about our Salvation. Those who you have been lemming don't believe that is the case.

"And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgment" (John 16:cool.

Our Lord Jesus is here saying that the Holy Spirit will reprove us of sin [which is transgression of the Law - 1 John 3:4] and of righteousness [which is of the Law - Romans 8:4] and of judgment [which is by the Law - Romans 2:12]

Therefore, when we use the Law to bring the knowledge of sin to the lost, what we are doing is becoming instruments the Holy Spirit uses in bringing "unbels" to Christ.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin grin
Re: Saints And Sinners by DrummaBoy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Bi ti OLAADEGBU ni O, my sister.

It is only in his church THE ROLE OF THE LAW IS USED TO BRING ABOUT THEIR SALVATION.

In other sound churches and the bible, the role of the law was to show man his utter sinfulNess and the need for a Savior.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Bi ti OLAADEGBU ni O, my sister.

It is only in his church THE ROLE OF THE LAW IS USED TO BRING ABOUT THEIR SALVATION.

In other sound churches and the bible, the role of the law was to show man his utter sinfulNess and the need for a Savior.

The above in RED was exactly I laughed at him. He quotes scriptures RELIGIOUSLY not knowing what it means. He still believes he is a sinner after what Christ had done for him by reserving what Adam did to him.
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

The above in RED was exactly I laughed at him. He quotes scriptures RELIGIOUSLY not knowing what it means. He still believes he is a sinner after what Christ had done for him by reserving what Adam did to him.

Keep on laughing.

Your professed master is lawful to the end

Instead of you to confess your confusion you go ahead and condemn Yashua Ibn Joseph

You can be exactly as your master but not greater

Lawless man.
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What has the law got to do with this? By the law, I am sure you mean the law of Moses.

did you try to read that 1John 3 downwards?

The law has been sumed into these 2,

Love your God with all your strength and might and Love your neighbour as yourself.

You can be exactly as your master is but not greater

There is no new revelation apart from the testimony of yashua

The testimony of Goshen and his disciples is DEATH
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: That is the mistake these guys keep making,unable to differentiate the ceremonial laws of moses which was abolished by the sacrifice of Christ and the moral laws which is in the heart of everyman( Romans 2:12) and is universal before God now formalize the moral code by giving it to Moses in Sinai which was expanciated under Jesus(Mathew 5:19-43) and Paul(Romans 13:9-10). We need to rightly divide the word of truth really to understand these things or else we will be teaching heresy like this two gospel messages i am hearing.It is actually Law by grace and not Law or Grace.

Maybe heb 7:12 may shed more light
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

And that is why i don't want to enter into unnecessary debate with these guys. Goshen conveniently dodged my post in the righteousness thread where i quoted the Pauline epistle and he's now here talking about learning from my pastors.SMH!. To say the ten commandments has been abolished is not only unscripturally nonsensical but is preposterous.No where in scriptures from Genesis to revelation is it written and that is the gospel truth.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Like I said on the righteousness thread, I will take quality time to explain some things to you and please when I do, try leave bitterness, ego and sentiment aside; try search the scriptures and see if what I teach is true or not. Then you would have test all things and hold fast to what is good. It's possible you 'MAY' have have been wrongly taught in the beginning of your christian life and you just building on that wrong foundation. It happened to me until I sat myself down and started searching the scriptures myself including the Torah. Lo and behold, I found out my pastors and teachers then DO NOT KNOW MUCH BUT WERE ALSO TEACHING TRADITIONS OF MEN, WHAT WAS HANDED DOWN TO THEM ALSO FROM THEIR OWN TEACHERS TOO AND WHAT THEY GOT FROM SO CALLED BIBLE SCHOOL. That's me pouring out my sincere heart to you this morning brother Bidam.

That being said, please GIVE me\us JUST ONE SCRIPTURE, not two, that says the laws given to Moses was divided into MORAL AND CEREMONIAL etc.
frosbel style of argument, i don't need to quote scripture bro..let me ask a question/ Does the ten commandments ask anyone to sacrifice an animal for atonement of sins?

1 Like

Re: Saints And Sinners by DrummaBoy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Thus saith Hebrew 7:12

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

So what exactly in Hebrew 7:12 supports neo-Judaism? What in that scriptures gives the impression that there are laws to keep in the new testament. Read. It is in English and not greek: Priesthood changed; laws changed. Priesthood of Aaron to that of Christ and his saints. Laws from that of Moses to the Law of Spirit of Life or law of liberty. So...?

Bidam: And that is why i don't want to enter into unnecessary debate with these guys. Goshen conveniently dodged my post in the righteousness thread where i quoted the Pauline epistle and he's now here talking about learning from my pastors.SMH!. To say the ten commandments has been abolished is not only unscripturally nonsensical but is preposterous.No where in scriptures from Genesis to revelation is it written and that is the gospel truth.
[quote

Read Hebrew 7:12 again: Change of law and then read 2 Corithians 3 with an unveiled heart and see that the answer to your position that is bolded above

3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the heart. 4 And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones (ten commandment), was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away (being abolished, Bidam I hope you can read): 8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? 9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. 10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth. 11 For if that which is done away (again we see it, abolished - except done away and abolished are not synonymous) was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished (now if you say done away is not abolished, here we have abolished, in black and white): 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which veil is done away in Christ. 15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read (Moses being read cannot be only the ten commandments, but every thing in regard to the Mosaic law), the veil is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (the foundation for a law of liberty). 18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (this is true holiness and sanctfication, what the Spirit of the Lord does. Not what your rules and regulations succeed in doing; nor the keeping of outdated and obsolete laws.

Now, the scriptures that Paul wrote which you claimed Goshen did not repond to, that support the keeping of the law, can only be understood when you get what Paul is saying here. In Romans 3:21 - 31, for example, after discussing the foundation of the great doctrine of Justification by faith, Paul made this statement:

31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

And I think it was among one of the scriptures you quoted for Goshen. Now, this scripture, like many others, can be quoted out of context to support the judaistic agenda that Paul was calling Christians to keep the law. Far from it: the only way to interpret this scripture is by looking at it in the whole context of the chapter: Justification by faith (being counted righteous by believing without doing) is the only foundation to living right before God. Notice he said we establish the law; not that we keep the law. There was a purpose for sending the law; a literal keeping of the mosaic system has been shown to fail this purpose. However, in Christ, as a justified saint, you can now establish the law - you can fulfill the purspose for sending the law. It was the same thing he was saying in 2 Corinthians 3 that is quoted above, when he said it is the Spirit that change us from glory to glory. The glory of the law was ever diminishing from the time of Moses; the glory of grace is ever increasing from the time we are saved.

Now Romans 3 did not end with verse 31; it continued into Romans 4, where the great truths of justification by faith, using Abraham, is taught: read

1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness (Genesis 15:6). 4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Please take note of what Paul said David said of a man who is justified by faith: his sins are covered. God will not impute sin on such a man. That is why when the most "holy" OLAADEGBU comes here and vaunts about some people not repenting and thinks such people are not converted. I laugh. The man is still in the OT. Justification by faith means sins are covered; sins are washed away by Christ blood not your tears; sins are not imputed; When I have found peace with God at conversion, why do I worry about sins God has taken care of.

So, Bidam, I answer you and not MostHigh and OLAADEGBU, because I think you can still be redeemed from this law mentality, the other two are already lost in it. Paul main doctrinal position was Justification by faith through grace; where nothing in the law could make anyone right before God. However, Paul did employ some aspects of the law to teach Christian sanctification (because justification is not lawlessness, regardless of what MostHigh rants)and also did encourage some Christian virtues not found in the law but which are written on our hearts as believers. When you read the practical aspects of Paul's writing, if you are a believer, you would realize that without even reading or learning Paul, you had been doing these things.

Cheers
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:

[color=#000099][/color]

So what exactly in Hebrew 7:12 supports neo-Judaism? What in that scriptures gives the impression that there are laws to keep in the new testament. Read. It is in English and not greek: Priesthood changed; laws changed. Priesthood of Aaron to that of Christ and his saints. Laws from that of Moses to the Law of Spirit of Life or law of liberty. So...?

Agreed.

So what are the Ordinances of this YOUR OWN PRIESTHOOD?

Seeing that every priesthood hath ordinances.

Or are you by any chance one of those magicians?

Like Goshen.

THAT PRACTICE PRIESTHOOD WITHOUT ORDINANCES

You can be exactly as your master is but not greater NEVER greater.

you guys are JOKERS.

1 Like

Re: Saints And Sinners by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Please take note of what Paul said David said of a man who is justified by faith: his sins are covered. God will not impute sin on such a man. That is why when the most "holy" OLAADEGBU comes here and vaunts about some people not repenting and thinks such people are not converted. I laugh. The man is still in the OT. Justification by faith means sins are covered; sins are washed away by Christ blood not your tears; sins are not imputed; When I have found peace with God at conversion, why do I worry about sins God has taken care of.

So, Bidam, I answer you and not MostHigh and OLAADEGBU, because I think you can still be redeemed from this law mentality, the other two are already lost in it. Paul main doctrinal position was Justification by faith through grace; where nothing in the law could make anyone right before God. However, Paul did employ some aspects of the law to teach Christian sanctification (because justification is not lawlessness, regardless of what MostHigh rants)and also did encourage some Christian virtues not found in the law but which are written on our hearts as believers. When you read the practical aspects of Paul's writing, if you are a believer, you would realize that without even reading or learning Paul, you had been doing these things.

Cheers

Enjoy your straw man's argument. smiley
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Enjoy your straw man's argument.

wink
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:

[/color]

You certainly are a confused bunch.Where is it written that the 10 commandments are changed? All i can see there is the levitical laws which was given to Moses after the 10 commandments.The book of Hebrews is heavily dependent upon the OT WITH OVER 30 actual quotations and seventy allusions from Leviticus,yet NO TEN COMMANDMENTS was mentioned.
I believe you can help your brother Goshen360 in explaining why Jesus, John and Paul told us to keep the
commandments.

[color=#990000]JOHN 14:15 (Jesus)
15 If you love me, keep my commandments

1 JOHN 5:2-3
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters (1 Corinthians 7:19).

And in case shdemidemi is around, he can also explain to us why Paul should say we should listen to Jesus since he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

(1 Timothy 6:3-4) "If any man teach otherwise, and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing,".
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: frosbel style of argument, i don't need to quote scripture bro..let me ask a question/ Does the ten commandments ask anyone to sacrifice an animal for atonement of sins?

shocked shocked shocked What! Bidam!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Please I asked a simple question and if you can't show just ONE single verse in scriptures where it says SOME LAWS ARE MORAL LAW AND SOME ARE CEREMONIAL, THEN YOU ARE NOT WHAT I THOUGHT YOU ARE. Sorry to say that to you. I will answer your question WHEN you show JUST ONE SINGLE verse towards my question.

Thank you!
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: You certainly are a confused bunch.Where is it written that the 10 commandments are changed? All i can see there is the levitical laws which was given to Moses after the 10 commandments.The book of Hebrews is heavily dependent upon the OT WITH OVER 30 actual quotations and seventy allusions from Leviticus,yet NO TEN COMMANDMENTS was mentioned.
I believe you can help your brother Goshen360 in explaining why Jesus, John and Paul told us to keep the
commandments.

JOHN 14:15 (Jesus)
15 If you love me, keep my commandments

1 JOHN 5:2-3
2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters (1 Corinthians 7:19).

And in case shdemidemi is around, he can also explain to us why Paul should say we should listen to Jesus since he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

(1 Timothy 6:3-4) "If any man teach otherwise, and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing,".

You are the one confused here. I will show why Paul quote the OT and where the 'thou shall not commit adultery' still surface to the NT. You are the most confused of all. You said some laws are moral and some ceremonial and I demanded scriptures where you got that from, you can't show ONE. Why are you even here?
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Please I asked a simple question and if you can't show just ONE single verse in scriptures where it says SOME LAWS ARE MORAL LAW AND SOME ARE CEREMONIAL, THEN YOU ARE NOT WHAT I THOUGHT YOU ARE. Sorry to say that to you. I will answer your question WHEN you show JUST ONE SINGLE verse towards my question.

Thank you!

Mr show me show me.

You show us one place in scripture where the master and I repeat the master said the LWAS are no more

Lawless man

grin

Thank you![/quote]

Mr show me show me.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
DrummaBoy:
Stop talking nonsense here,this is what i actually asked Goshen in the righteousness thread which he failed woefully in responding.You can respond if you can inline with the scriptures i quoted and stop going round in circles.

I actually quoted the Pauline letters which you love to quote so much as per fulfilling the law,which wan con be error for this matter again? Ok,here are the scriptures once again.

we do not nullify the Law through faith, “on the contrary, we uphold the Law”( Romans3:31)

What law is paul referring to here?

Romans 8:4

New International Version (NIV)

4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

And this was my interpretation of the scripture above in blue "Those who have been made righteous by faith and have thus received the holy Spirit are now able to fulfill the requirements of the Law" or do you have a contrary opinion? please share in line with this scripture so i could be edified.
I also went ahead to capture the Law a christian should fulfill,which Paul was talking about by quoting these verses of scripture in Romans 13:8-10.

[i]Romans 13:8-10

New International Version (NIV)

8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as [/i]yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law..

So we are commanded to love one another as love is the fulfillment of the LAW .Please show me where i teach error abeg
Re: Saints And Sinners by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Easy believism and true faith.

Easy Believism And True Faith

"And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things" (Luke 24:47,48 ).

The above commandment is a part of Christ’s Great Commission, and it is important to note that "repentance" was to be preached along with "remission of sins," both of them "in His name." The fact that "repentance . . . in His name" is essentially synonymous with "believing in Him," is evident from Peter’s message to the Gentiles in Cornelius’ home: "Through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins" (Acts 10:43).

Repentance and faith are like two sides of the same coin; one cannot exist without the other. True repentance (the transformation of one's mind in its entire attitude toward God, submitting to His sovereign holiness and hatred of sin) is essentially synonymous with true faith (full commitment to, and trust in, the person and work of God's Son as one's Creator, Redeemer, and personal Saviour).

The problem is that what has become known as "easy believism" is widespread among Christian "soul winners," and multitudes have become "professing Christians," simply on the basis of a mental and verbal, least-common denominator "statement of faith," and/or some kind of "conversion experience," all of which are meaningless without genuine repentance. Repeating a prayer at the end of a gospel tract does not save, if it consists merely of words.

Repentance is not merely sorrow for past sins, but a complete change of mind, and this can only be proved real (even to the believer himself) by a changed life. Both Jews and Gentiles "should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance" (Acts 26:20), and this should be paramount in our witnessing as well. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Thank you!
I don't need to go into foolish debates with you. Does the ten commandments ask anyone to sacrifice an animal for atonement of sins?
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: I don't need to go into foolish debates with you. Does the ten commandments ask anyone to sacrifice an animal for atonement of sins?

Okay, to be fair, the TEN COMMANDMENT ASK\DEMANDED PEOPLE BE STONED TO DEATH. Which is better, to make atonement or for the sinner to die by being stoned to death? grin Is it not the one who is alive that can make atonement of sins? grin I told you, you don't know the LAW.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

You are the one confused here. I will show why Paul quote the OT and where the 'thou shall not commit adultery' still surface to the NT. You are the most confused of all. You said some laws are moral and some ceremonial and I demanded scriptures where you got that from, you can't show ONE. Why are you even here?
grin grin if you neglect all the scriptures i quoted initially by asking me this question,then you re not fit to be a teacher.
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay, to be fair, the TEN COMMANDMENT ASK\DEMANDED PEOPLE BE STONED TO DEATH. Which is better, to make atonement or for the sinner to die by being stoned to death? grin Is it not the one who is alive that can make atonement of sins? grin I told you, you don't know the LAW.

Did you just answer his question?

Or is it just me?

Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Easy believism and true faith.

The same thing Judaizers taught to the Galatians church. They taught faith alone is TOO SIMPLE and easy. Works of the law must be added! These are they that trouble the Christian converts! History is repeating itself in our days.
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: grin grin if you neglect all the scriptures i quoted initially by asking me this question,then you re not fit to be a teacher.

The man is caught up in a cycle.

A never ending cycle of falsehood.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

Can you see how foolish and stupid you re? Did you actually read my post were i quoted Jesus expatiating the Law in MATHEW 5:19-43?
Re: Saints And Sinners by MostHigh: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Goshen360:

The same thing Judaizers taught to the Galatians church. They taught faith alone is TOO SIMPLE and easy. Works of the law must be added! These are they that trouble the Christian converts! History is repeating itself in our days.

Did the master not do works also

Is he and all the apostles not LAWFULL TO THE END

And judaizers as you call them in a derogatory manner

You can be exactly as your master is but not greater Goshen

That is presuming Yashua is your master
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bidam: grin grin if you neglect all the scriptures i quoted initially by asking me this question,then you re not fit to be a teacher.

grin grin grin What scriptures? I'm yet to find my quality time to reply you in detail. This one we are doing is just side talk. I have promised to explain what is confusing you. Paul said we are NOT under the law anymore but you still read things from the law such as thou shall not commit adultery etc. Does that mean we are still under the law of Moses? How do you explain we are not under the law and when thou shall not commit adultery of the OT to that of the NT? That's your confusion and I will find time to help you out, trust me.

And before I forget, all those scriptures that is confusing you such as, we do not nullify the law because of faith and the righteousness of the law fulfilled in us. I will help you when I reply fully. Trust me. And plus this,

New International Version (©2011)
Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God.

Romans 3:19

Before I sleep tonight, I will do an intensive teachings on all those verses confusing you that you brought up. You hear me so. yeye boi. grin grin grin
Re: Saints And Sinners by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Did you just answer his question?

Or is it just me?

grin I tire for this guy,that is the only adultery law they can bring to their defense and nothing more.If you like break all the laws,nobody is going to crucify you except the day of judgement.
Re: Saints And Sinners by Goshen360(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Did the master not do works also

Is he and all the apostles not LAWFULL TO THE END

And judaizers as you call them in a derogatory manner

You can be exactly as your master is but not greater Goshen

That is presuming Yashua is your master

You! Your offense in me is scriptural and I know it!

but our message is that Christ was crucified. This offends Jewish people and makes no sense to people who are not Jewish.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Sucking Your Wife's breast Biblical??? / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Rccg Prayer Rain - Daily Prayer Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.